Jen - My Wifes Friend M/FF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jen - My Wifes Friend M/FF

Post by COOChob »

Bondage has been part of my life since the 1st time I saw Daisy Duke tied up on the Dukes of Hazzard when I was 5 years old. My wife can't had a few innocent bondage experiences when she was young that introduced her to the kink. I met my wife Shelly in 1996 when we were both 21 years old, we started playing tie up games a week or two into our relationship and we continue to still to this day. One of my ultimate fantasies is to tie up my wife and one of her friends. Shelly likes the idea of getting tied up in front of people but hates the idea of getting tied with one of her friends. There have been two times since we met 26 years ago out of 100 times trying that I was lucky enough to tie her and a friend and both times she went along with it as if it was ok. This is the 1st time it happened; in the future I will post the 2nd time. This happened 19 years ago, some of the details are fuzzy, some have stayed with me because they have always been spank bank go to when I needed some help.

In late Summer 2003, Shelly and I had been together for 7 years, she worked for a locally owned company as an accountant. She became good friends with her boss Tina, who was an overweight older woman with a family and their receptionist Jennifer. Jen was 23, curly red hair, petite body, small boobs, hot little feet, her toenails were always painted and a smart mouth that ran nonstop. Every Friday we met a group of people for Happy Hour at a bar near our house and we spent almost every Saturday night at Tina's House. Tina's Husband had a kegerator and on Saturdays they usually had a house full of people. We lived less than 3 miles from the bar we met at on Fridays and Tina's house, so Jen stayed overnight in our guest room quite often. She lived with her Dad and Sister which was a 30 minute drive.

Jen was always mouthing, breaking balls. One Saturday night she was at our house and we were preparing to go to Tina's. Jen and her boyfriend had a dysfunctional relationship, they would break up and get back together every other day it seemed. They had broken up a few days before and she was mouthing about how he would never show up at Tina's. I decided to bet her that I could convince him to come over, if I won, Jen had to give me hand job. For some reason my wife didn't seem to mind, even though she probably would not have let it happen. After I had a 2-minute phone call with Jen's boyfriend, we left for Tina's and her Boyfriend had beat us there. Although I knew the chances of the hand job were 0%, it was still fun winning the bet and holding it over her head that she owed me a handy.

Fast forward two weeks, it was Saturday night and Tina had a house full of people. Her youngest Son was 18, had just graduated High School and had friends over. This was 03, Tina had a "family computer" in a common area on the 2nd floor. I kept hearing laughter come from the area where they had the family computer, so I went to check it out. Tina's Son, his friends, Jen and her Boyfriend were watching video clips; the 1st clip they played after I got there had a Dude standing in the background, he was fully clothed, and his hands and feet were tied up but not professionally, it made no sense to the video. As soon as Jen's Boyfriend saw this, he blurted out "Hey Jen, that guy is tied up, tell everyone how you like getting tied up" He kept it up, for a few minutes. Tina's son and friends were laughing at her but didn't say anything. I knew Jen for over a year, and it was the 1st time I had seen her speechless, she was frozen, her face was bright red, she wouldn't look anyone in the eye. She was so embarrassed and I'm sure her panties were soaked. Everyone moved on and I never heard anyone give her a hard time about it after that, which I thought was wierd.

The next Saturday, Jen and her boyfriend had broken up again, nothing related to him busting her out on her Bondage Fetish. She was at our house getting ready to go to Tina's. Jen got mouthy as usual and made the same claim that her Boyfriend would not show, I decided to capitalize, and I bet her again that I could get him to come over to Tina's, she agreed. I told her if I won, she had the choice of double or nothing on the hand job, or she could agree to let me hogtie her once on our living room floor wearing the outfit of my choice. Her face got really red, she was smiling and laughing a little while she talked, I knew she was embarrassed and excited all at the same time. She acted like she didn't know what a hogtie was, she asked me "is that when your hands and feet are tied up in a V?" My wife, who had the look and tone of my husband is an idiot, said "it's when you're on your stomach and your hands and feet are tied together behind your back." Jen agreed to the bet, she may have never been hogtied, but she knew what it was and obviously wanted it. This time it was little harder to get her Boyfriend over, I had to make several calls, I got desperate and ended up pretending I wanted to go with him to a party at hotel downtown that he told me he was going to. This was the only way I could get him to show up and he eventually did. Throughout the night, just outside of earshot of other people, I would tell Jen things like "I'm gonna tie you like a hog," I got hard every time I said something to her about it. She didn't say a word, she would just smile or laugh and her face would get beat red. I still didn't think my wife would allow it, so I thought embarrassing her was the extent of what I was going to get out of it.

The next morning when I got up, Jen and Shelly were at the bar in the kitchen talking. Jen was wearing white and tan cotton pajama pants that stopped mid-lower calf with an elastic band at the bottom, a tight white tank top that had a built-in bra, gold rim glasses (1st time I saw her with glasses on) and flip flops. The fact that she had some ankle showing and her toenails were painted dark blue was getting me horny and all I could think about was hogtying her right there in the floor. We said our goodbyes and walked her to the front door and when she started down the sidewalk my wife shut the front door. I turned to my wife and said, "damn, I didn't get to hogtie her," to which I figured my wife would be a little jealous and it would signal play time for us. My wife shocked the hell out of me by immediately opening our front door and with a little authority in her voice said, "hey Jen, come back here." Jen turned and with an embarrassed and slightly concerned look on her face, walked back up to the door with her head down in shame, as if she knew she was getting hogtied. Jen walked inside the house and Shelly told her she had to make good on her bet, Jen was looking down at the floor, her face was red and said OK. Later Shelly and I talked about it and we both felt like Jen had been hoping that my wife and I would tie her up the entire time we had known her.

I've had a fetish for hot little feet with painted toenails in pantyhose or stockings my entire life, that was the sole reason I included "outfit of my choice" in the bet. In the unlikely event that this bet would pay off, I wanted to make sure she had stockings on those hot little feet. Shelly knew as soon as I said outfit when we made the bet that I was thinking about stockings, so she asked me if outfit of my choice included tan stockings, I said yes. Shelly took Jen into our bedroom, and I went into the garage to get rope. I was still tying my wife up with thin, soft cotton stranded rope I grabbed from my Grandpas garage when I was 8 or 9 years old to tie up neighborhood girls, I had quite a bit cut into 10'-12' lengths with the ends taped in tan masking tape, I grabbed all of it and unraveled it. It still had knots all over it from constantly tying my wife with it.

When I came out of the garage, Shelly and Jen were standing in the kitchen and what I saw caught me off guard so bad that I'm lucky I didn't have a stroke. Jen was no surprise, she was in the same pajama set up except she was wearing tan stockings, but Shelly was wearing a really thin white baby doll t shirt sans bra, red cotton panties, tan thigh high stockings and her hair was pulled back with a hair tie. Shelly said, maybe you should tie me 1st, that way Jen doesn't have to get tied alone. Normally when I hogtie my wife, she likes me to wrestle her a little bit and mount her, but I didn't know if I was going to get the actual hogtie, I thought I should start slow and see what happens. I grabbed a length of rope and told my wife to turn around. When she did, she put her hands behind her back palm to palm but a couple of inches apart. I tied her hands good, cinched them and put the knots where she wouldn't get out on her own. It was summer and I was wearing real thin cotton pajama shorts and a t shirt, my cock was so hard at this point it was sticking straight out like a tent and was actually starting to hurt. When I was finished, she turned around and her nipples were so hard, and her tits were bouncing just right. I asked her if she could get out and she said yes, then started to struggle a bit. I could tell that she realized she couldn't get out, she was embarrassed, and she shuddered a little as if she was having a small orgasm. I started thinking I may have to shut this down early because I wasn't going to be able to make it through without having a full release accident in my shorts.

Jen started her usual mouth running, was commenting how we look like rope experts, commenting on how hard it was making me, we were perverts etc. Shelly asked me if I was going to hogtie her, I could tell she wanted me to. I took her over to the ottoman in front of the couch, it was a recent gift, and it was perfect size to fit my hogtied wife and I'd been dying to hogtie her on it. I helped her lay down on her stomach, I got behind her and grabbed her ankles, pulled them far apart so I could tie her in a cross feet hogtie with her knees spread wide. As I did this, she let out another gasp as if she had a small orgasm. While I was tying her hot little stocking feet, I noticed her cotton panties were soaked and her pussy was bulging. I used a long piece to tie her feet that I knotted and left extra to use to finish the hogtie, I put the knot in the back so she couldn't get it. She was struggling and begging me not to embarrass her "in front of people" but her struggling was limited to her hips and ass, she was trying to grind her pussy into the ottoman and get off, I'm sure Jen noticed this. I was doing my best to block it out and was being extra cautious that my throbbing cock didn't rub against her feet or the rope.

Then I turned to Jen, she tried in vain to negotiate, she offered that I tie her hands behind her back and around her waist instead of a hogtie. At one point from her hogtie on the ottoman, Shelly said "Bitch, you got me into this mess, you're getting hogtied."

I laid a fleece blanket that we had on the couch on the hardwood floor, in front of Shelly, so she had to watch me hogtie Jen. I folded it into the size I thought Jen would take up in her hogtie and told her to lay face down and put her hands behind her back. She got down and laid on her stomach and when she put her hands behind her back, she crossed them in an X. This turned me on bigtime, because it's almost impossible to get out of and it sent a signal that she wanted to get tied up good, I was literally on the verge of blowing a massive load everywhere. I got down in the floor and straddled her and started tying her hands, I could feel her ass through her thin cotton pajamas, so she either wasn't wearing panties or she had on G Strings. I noticed her shoulders were flexible and since she tried to negotiate the hands behind the back and tied to her waste, I decided to take another length of rope and tie it around her waist and hands. When I started to put it under her, she said oh God no, not around my waste all while she was raising her butt up off the floor allowing me to do it, I was so turned on and the rope was so long I wrapped it around her waste 4 or 5 times, each time she raised up off the ground while she was pleading in vain that I don't do it. I then turned my attention to her hot little stocking feet. I pulled her ankles apart just like I did my wife and while I was tying her feet, she was pretending to struggle just like Shelly, but was only moving her pelvic region, she was loving it.

When I was finished tying them, I really didn't know what to do next. I wanted to record it, take pics, play with them, but we didn't discuss anything before we started, and I didn't want to take it too far. I sat back and watched them struggle in ecstasy for 4 or 5 minutes and tried to take as many mental images as I could. My wife would look up from the ottoman on occasion and make eye contact, laugh and then put her head back down and grind, she was also moving her feet around which was making me crazy. I didn't know if it was to appear to be struggling, get circulation to her feet or if she was cock teasing me on purpose, but it was killing me. At one point during her struggling, Jen repeating 3 or 4 times to herself in a soft voice "I can't get out of this", the speed at which she was grinding and moving her hips sped up a little while she was repeating it.

After watching this for a few minutes and when their struggling slowed to almost nothing, I decided to let them out. I started with my wife and after I got behind her to untie her feet, she was still slowly moving her feet around purposely to torture me. The arch of her right foot caught my cock just right and she moved it back and forth slowly 3 or 4 times and it was enough that I unleashed what was probably the biggest, most violent load I've ever shot. As it came out, you could almost hear it moving through my urethra. It felt like it was 3 or 4 times wider than what God intended to come through there at one time and it even burned a little, it must have been 3 or 4 tablespoons. I wish I didn't have shorts on when it happened, because I would have love to know how far it would have traveled and how large it actually was.

They were both making fun of me as I headed to the bedroom to clean up and change shorts. When I came back in the living room, Jen was still hogtied in the floor and Shelly was sitting up on the ottoman, waiting for me to come back and free her hands. As soon as I walked in the room, they were playfully making fun of me for not being able to control myself. I think they were both happy that I came just from hogtying them, since they were getting off just from getting hogtied in clothes with no sexual contact.

I finished untying My Wife and we both untied Jen. We were hungry and debated going to breakfast, but both had rope marks, so I went to a local Diner we frequent and picked up breakfast.

Not long after Jen took a job at a Law Firm, but her and Shelly remained friends until they eventually lost touch 4 or 5 years later. My wife and I sometimes talk about that morning and the night Jen was embarrassed by her Boyfriend, but we never spoke about it again with Jen.

I'll chime back in when I have time, tell you about my other experience with another of Shelly's friends. I will also share some events that caused my wife to be a Kinky Little Rope Bunny.
Last edited by COOChob 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing this Awesome and Nice Experience You're Truely a Lucky Gentlemen.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent story! As a lover of stocking feet, I especially enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your adventures!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story you are a very lucky bloke
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! You really had awesome experiences
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Absolutely loved it and looking forward to hearing more. Thank you so much for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic