Owed my boyfriend lol(f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Owed my boyfriend lol(f/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

My best experience ever(true story+absolutely owned him lol)

So me and boyfriend decided have a bondage wrestling match about 9 months after we met.

He was cocky and decided he didn’t want a save word and also did wrestling for 4 months so it’s safe to say some of the thing he said pissed me off.

It was agreed whoever won got to do whatever they wanted and we both agreed that sex was consented to.

I asked if he wanted a safe word Andy e said he wouldn’t need it

I was trying to hide my smirk as at this time.I had a brown belt in bjj,I also practiced judo and Krav Maga and he didn’t knew what he had coming.

Long story short,I kicked him in every place possible(no balls or jaw or using heels,we laps couldn’t punch” and he fell after about 14 kicks,I proceeded to put him in chokeholds and let him out pretending it was an accident.You see,I could have judo slammed the hell out of him right there and tied him up.But his shit talking was pushing me over the edge and I was gonna create a masterpiece.

After he literally couldn’t move from exhaustion.I tightly hogtied him.Tied his ankles to his thighs and tied his arms to his sides with belts before tying his big toes and thumbs together and attaching them.I quickly gagged him before he could say dumb shit with my socks from the dojo.

I jabbed my big toe into his rib and he yelped and mpheed,I thought about tickling him for the entire day with no breaks but thought of something better.

I grabbed my gym shoe and taped it to his nose,mind you I never washed this and. Used it in the dojo too.

I realized he was trying to struggle by the wincing on his face but his body was completely frozen in place and I just laughed at his feeble attempts.You don’t grow up with brothers for nothing.

I wanted to edge him to insanity but I also wanted to establish my control so I played with his dick until it got hard and attached his iPhone to it with thin rope.Je was confused when I lied besides him with some coffee and then he was suprised when I called him.

He let out a punch of MPHHHS and just as he was about to reach his climax I hung up.He realized what I was doing and look at me with puppy eyes but I told him maybe he should think otherwise before talking shit to women.

I kept this up while calmly drinking coffee to show him I wasn’t breaking a sweat while making him suffer and he was going insane.

After the 13th time his dick was literally convulsing with veins sticking out and his he had balls of steel(literally)so I decided to add a little kick.

After I hung up,I would tap his dick with my fingers to make it even harder and his groans would be extremely loud.I actually didn’t think his dick could get harder but it did and I was giggling.

I always kept the right distance to keep him at climax,denying my touch just at the last moment.I even blew hot air on it after talking it.

He struggled so much he managed to start Finaly moving I tightened them even further.

I decided I had enough and took off his gag.

He begged me to,he was more desperate than I ever saw him

“Did you say you would make me your bitch”I asked mockingly and he stuttered.

I told him to give me a foot message and serve me for the rest of the day.To make sure he wouldn’t get away I put a panel gags with a padlock on and the key with me.

I told him if he tried getting the key before I gave it to him I would kick his ass like I did last time and hogtie him even tighter.I would then tickle him until he peed himself,cover him with itching powder and leave him there for the rest of the night.

After absolutely getting womanhandled by me in bondage wrestling it’s safe to say he was good.