Her First Hogtie (F/Self) (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Her First Hogtie (F/Self) (M/F)

Post by boundjoker »

As I've said before, one of my all time favourite bondage models is Andrea Neal. A lot of her images and videos are thankfully the softer side of bondage and were the ones I used to show my wife what sort of tie up games I was into. So when she asked me to send along some pics of 'her hands holding her feet' one day while I was out and about in the city I did just that, and thought nothing of it. Weeks went by, in fact, and that request totally slipped my mind. There we were, watching something on Netflix, when my wife got up off the sofa and left the room. This didn't immediately trigger anything in my mind, figuring that she was either going to the bathroom or getting something from the kitchen. As the minutes stretched I assumed it was a bathroom visit and she was going down one of her tick tock scroll holes. But then when it approached the hour mark I figured it might not be the worst thing in the world to check everything was ok. I walked through the house not finding her on the ground floor and moved up to the next one, heading straight for the bedroom. I could see from the light in the hallway that she was in bed, her head on the pillow and blanket already around it.

This was unusual since she hadn't said she was going to get an early night. I figured what the hell and went back downstairs, locked everything, turned everything off, then up stairs and got into bed myself. Leaning I saw she was still awake and not actually asleep. She smiled up at my.

"Night," I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"I can't move."

I frowned and looked at her, pulling the cover over myself as I nestled in for the night. I reached over to wrap an arm around her and was pleasantly surprised to feel bare skin. She typically sleeps in fluffy pjs of some sort. Slowly running my hand up along the curve of her side I moved by fingers inwards and cupped her left breast, giving the ample cupsize a squeeze.

"Oh," I said. "A little bedtime story?"

"Sure," she said. "But you clearly didn't hear me. I can't move."

I sat up and pulled back the blankets and then it was revealed in all its sexy glory: my petite wife had gone and hogtied herself. Her phone was in the bed, just under her knees, with an image of Andrea Neal hogtied opened on it, one of the ones I had sent from before. She had clearly tried to figure out how a person would self hogite based off just the picture. I flicked on the nearest lamp and examined her.

She was lying on her side, each breath causing her boobs to wobbly ever so slightly. What she had done was strip naked to show off her tight and tiny body, pulling on a pair of shiny black stockings that stopped at her sexy thighs. I could see that she had used our coloured ropes as well as the belt straps. She had tied her ankles together with a blue rope, then above the knees with a red one. Using the belts she had strapped her upper arms close so that the straps when over her tits, but also there was a loop that held her elbows close together. Her hands were bound with pink rope in an impressive jumble of knots, and then a green rope ran from the ankle rope through her wrists so that her heels were basically pulled down and resting on her ass.

"Jesus," I said. "This is amazing."

She squirmed a little bit, which only made her look even sexier to me.

"I forget to gag myself first, and then I got stuck on my side so I couldn't wiggle around to send you a message asking you to come up."

"I see that," I said, running my hand from her tied ankles slowly along her amazing legs and patting her just where her bush was visible. "Hogties are not the easiest to move with."

"Well, what are you going to do with me?"

"Anything goes?"

"Safe word is 'appletart'"

I jumped out of bed, stripped naked, and took her phone away. With both hands I moved her into the centre of the bed and rolled her onto her stomach. She struggled and squirmed the entire time, which looked great and I was taking so many mental images since this was the first time she had ever brought a hogtie into our game for herself. Every few seconds she let out a little grunt of annoyance, which turned me on no end. With her in the middle of the bed, ass towards me, she kept trying to turn her head to see what I was doing. I quietly took out some more toys from out bag.

"Now, I'm going to watch you, but you won't be able to see me. Understood?"

"Yes."

I put a blindfold on her and secured it in place. Next I got our magic wand and positioned it just right, setting it to the vibration level I know she loves - medium so she can get the slow build going. When everything was in place I plugged it in, the vibrations humming immediately.

"Shit!" she said, burying her face into the mattress. "You could have warned me."

"Why would I warn my slave about anything?"

"Fucker," she said, squirming on the bed. But this time I could tell it wasn't to escape, it was to get the vibrations just right.

I walked around the bed and sat down in front of her, watching her. I started to stroke my cock and watched as she struggled, then stopped, enjoyed what was happening then moved the wrong way and had to get back in place. I started at the soles of her stocking covered feet, the curve of her ass as her hands tugged against the ropes. With the blindfold on she couldn't see me watching her and her sex face as she got closer and closer to the edge of climaxing.

It was hot.

"Dick!" she said after twenty minutes, little beads of sweat all over her body.

"You asked for this..." I began.

She made an O with her mouth and shook her head.

"Dick. Mouth."

She was close, words and sentences were somebody else's problem. I got up, walked over, and slowly slid my rock hard dick into her mouth. She immediately started sucking on it, her head going back and forth. I reached down and cupped her perfect ass, giving the left cheek a gentle slap. She move her hands and grabbed onto my wrists - a sign that all I should do was let her suck my cock. It felt amazing. I exploded before I knew it, right as her entire body tensed up. We stood there, me standing with my dick in her mouth and her hogtied on the bed, for minutes. Eventually I felt her mouth move a few more times, her tongue licking me clean. She pulled her head out, living my cock bouncing in the air, then rolled onto her side and let out a heavy breath.

"Fuck me!" she said.

"I need a minute."

"No," she said. "That was intense. I can see why you like these. Next time, we switch places. "
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

wow, very hot story
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot story indeed! Thanks for sharing it. And looking forward to reading about your turn
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Shaking my head….so great! A perfect wife!
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Congratulations, beautiful story.
I wish I was in your wife's place!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Incredible story! And I wholeheartedly agree with you on Andrea Neal. Her lingerie salesman video is probably my favorite bondage video of all time. The first clip in the white stockings pulling the weight.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I love how your wife really gets into it on both sides- being tied up and doing the tying. I also love your descriptions of her. I think straight is hot along with thigh high stockings.

I look forward to more stories.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This is great! Kinda reminds me of the relationship I have with my wife. :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic