Dominating a Leafs fan M/M Completed

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dominating a Leafs fan M/M Completed

Post by Haunts »

I'm Tyler, this story happened a few years back when I was 19 in my first year of university in Ottawa.
I made friends with a guy named Liam who was at the same university as me but had come up from Toronto. We had a few of the same classes and we shared a bunch of interests including hockey. I still lived at home, and was an Ottawa Senators fan, Liam was a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.
My folks had decided to head down to Toronto with my brother for the weekend and left me with the house to myself. It was hockey night in Canada, Ottawa vs Toronto so I invited Liam to come watch.
Around 6pm he texted me he was at my door. When I answered Liam stood there, he was a slim and fit guy about 6ft with crew cut brown hair. He was wearing dark jeans and once he took off his jacket a blue Leafs jersey. He kicked off his converse and revealed his all white crew socks. As for myself, I was about the same build as Liam, I had short dirty blond hair, lighter jeans, and white crew socks and a red senators jersey.
"Hey buddy, hows it going?" Liam asked with a smile.
"Great! You want a beer?" I asked.
"Sure." He said.
"Cold ones are in the garage, come on." I said, leading him to the fridge in the garage. Inside there were coils of white rope hanging by some tools. Liam pointed at them.
"What do you use those for?" He asked
"Not much, they are always there." I said.
"I used to be good with knots. Actually once or twice in high school some of my friends let me tie them up on a bet." Tyler said. My ears perked up, I knew we had a lot of interests, this one was exciting, I had done the same.
"Actually the same." I said.
Liam smiled wide.
"Really? You…you want to make a bet?" Liam asked.
"Tell you what. When the Sens score first I'll tie you up and you gotta stay like that til the Leafs pull ahead. So all night." I said.
"Ok well if the Leafs score first then I tie you. Caveat, loser gets untied at intermission, and someone gets retied when their team scores." Liam said.
"Losing team gets tied for the rest of the night." I added.
"Deal." Liam said, shaking hands. I could see a bulge in his jeans, he likely saw mine.
"You're gonna be tied up all night bro." He said cockily and lightly punched me in the shoulder. I liked his early attempt to gain status over me. I smiled and handed him his beer.
"Follow me." I said and we both sat down on the couch. We each put our white socked feet on the ottoman and crossed them.
"So Tyler, you like being tied up?" Liam asked.
"I prefer to do the tying. But I have been. You?"
"Same. Did uh… anything else happen?" He asked.
"No…" i said nervously.
"Me neither." Liam said quickly.
"But…I did want more." I said
Liam looked me in the eye.
"You'll get it if you want it once you're nice and helpless." He said.
I flushed a bit and drank my beer.
Damn it, this guy is winning the social game. He's got great confidence I thought as that was the 2nd time he one upped me. I was already imagining him tied up at my feet.
The game started, the bet made the game 10x more exciting. Every time we were in the defensive zone, it was nail biting. Every time we were on the offensive it was exhilarating. Liam and I were intermittently on our feet cheering. 4 minutes in the Leafs drew a penalty and we had a 2 minute power play. Liam had his hands on his mouth nervous. I patted him on the back.
"Better drink that beer now buddy, not gonna get a chance later this period." I said.
Liam took a swig of his beer as if he knew his hands would be useless in a minute. One for me I thought as I tallied the assertiveness game.
A minute in, Ottawa scored. I was on my feet with a cheer.
"Lets go!!" I cried.
"Come on boys…" Liam said defeated. His face in his hands.
"Stand up, hands behind your back." I said.
Liam got up, and put his hands behind his back. I began tying them together. I took another strand and tied his arms together around his blue leafs jersey.
"Hey easy on the jersey, these things are pricey." He said as I cinched off the knot.
"On the ground." I ordered and helped him onto his side. I put my foot on his legs.
"Hey Liam, you know what a gas pedal is?" I asked.
"Aww Ty no! Come on!" He protested. I grabbed both his ankles and pulled him up to the couch. I sat down and pinned his ankles on either side of me, spreading his legs and leaving his groin vulnerable. I took a second to admire how clean his white socks seemed to be, they fit him well too, not too loose. I placed my foot on his groin and felt his boner.
Liam moaned and immediately tried to sit up, and pull his legs from my grip.
I held his feet firm and increased the pressure on his groin.
"Lean back, shoulders on the ground or I'll keep stepping." I ordered.
Liam had turned beet red and moaned and laid back.
"Okay! Okay! Ease up, ease up." He pleaded.
I did and looked down at him red in the face, his scrunched eyes tightly shut. I savored the moment, I loved his tied blue leafs jersey. It was his favorite team. My red was so clearly dominating his bound blue.
Liam opened his eyes and looked at me. We smiled at each other, and he started grinding against my foot. I let him do it for a moment then increased the pressure making him moan again before removing my foot entirely. I gathered his ankles and grabbed another rope and tied his ankles together. I loved the moment his heels snapped together as pulled the rope taut. I ran my finger up his socked sole. Liam squirmed.
"Ticklish eh?" I said.
"A little." Liam said sheepishly. I liked how subdued he had become. I was in full control and he knew it. I helped him back onto his knees, I lined him up with the Ottoman and bent him over. I sat back on the couch and put my feet up on his back. I watched as he squirmed under me.
"This is where you Leafs fans belong." I said.
"Fuck you, we're the better team and you know it." He shot back.
I took a coil of rope and slapped his ass with it. He moaned beautifully at the shock and squirmed under me before falling silent. Both our attentions wandered back to the game. Nearing the end of the period the Leafs scored to tie it up. I felt Liam try to jolt up in excitement but my legs kept him down. This was dominance, his utterly restrained small cheer pushed back down. Another round of commercials started. I grabbed another rope and fastened it loosely around Liam's neck making it a leash. I got up and grabbed a bandana and gagged Liam with it. I forced him in front of a mirror, kneeling bound and gagged and holding his leash. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.
"Plesh don't show anyone that." Liam pleaded through his gag.
I forced him into a sitting position in front of the mirror his legs bent at his knees and took another.
"Sherishly don't share that." He mumbled again.
"I should post it to Leafs twitter. Captioned Sens dominate Leafs." I said. Pointing at my red jersey then at his pathetic blue one.
"Pleash don't Tyler!" He begged.
"Don't worry I won't." I said ruffling his hair.
I bent him back over the Ottoman and placed my feet back on his back.
He turned his gagged face back to me.
"Periods almost over, your gonna untie me right?" He mumbled.
I looked down at him and smiled.

End of part 1

Part 2

"Periods done in 4 minutes. Your mine til then." I said.
I took my legs off him, and pushed Liam face up onto the ground, I mounted him at his waist and used my hand to cover his eyes. I began running my other hand up his flank enjoying the feel of his jersey and firm body underneath. My hand wandered towards his boner and I grasped Liam, making him gasp. I got off him and rearranged myself to his side so I could maintain my hand on his eyes and play with his junk. I unzipped his fly on his dark jeans and slowly fished my vulnerable prize out of Liam's pants. He sighed and moaned as I began stroking him.
Liam started gasping and making sweet sounds into his gag as he approached climax. I aimed him upwards and made sure he burst onto the lower part of his jersey. I took my hand off his eyes and kissed him.
"All of your jersey, you animal." I said pulling Liam into a kneeling position. I held his leash in the dying minute of the period when Ottawa put down another goal.
"Yeeah!" I cried throwin my hands in the air inadvertently pulling on Liam's leash causing him to make a sweet chokey sound.
"Ow." He said sarcastically looking up at me.
"Sorry." I said ungagging him.
"Sens up 2-1 buddy, you're gonna be tied up all night." I said patting him on the cheek.
"We'll see about that. Come on untie me we had a deal at intermission." Liam said. I could see a bit of worry in his face that I'd renege on our deal.
I walked in front of him holding his leash taut forcing him to his highest point while kneeling. I put my hand on his head and forced his gaze to my eyes.
"I'll untie you. But just like that, you think?" I asked.
Liam stared up at me,
"Yeah. I'll give you what you want. Just please be cool." He said and he opened his mouth. I unzipped myself and entered Liam's mouth. I pulled out before I came and burst onto Liam's jersey.
"You fuckin sonovabitch!" Liam cried out and fell to his side struggling nicely against his bonds.
I laughed and pulled him back up to the mirror and made him look at his cum stained jersey kneeling submissively bound beneath my immaculate Senators jersey.
"Dominated bro." I said ruffling his hair and smiling down at him. His face had it all, defeat, submission, humiliation. It was gone in a moment, replaced by the cocky boy he was.
He smiled back up at me.
"You gonna untie me now?" He asked so sweetly.
"Yeah." I said. I pushed him onto his belly then mounted him from behind as I began to untie his hands. Once I untied his hands I got off him.
"Want another beer?" I asked.
"Yeah." Liam replied rubbing his wrists and untying his ankles.
I grabbed two beers and came back to find Liam stretching his arms and legs he jumped a few times into the air to pump himself up.
"whoo lets go boys 2nd period take the lead and never look back!" He cheered jumping in place. Shaking off his submissive attitude he had just seconds ago.
I handed him a beer and we cheersed.
"You better get ready Tyler. Leafs are coming back this period and boy, am I gonna pay you back." He said punching me in shoulder.
Hmm 3-1 in this assertiveness game… gotta even the odds. I thought to myself.
"Your jerseys gonna be white by the end of this game." I shot back and hit back in tbe shoulder harder. Liam flinched at the pain then smiled at me.
"We'll fuckin see buddy." He said taking a swig of his beer.
3-2 I thought…but I got him him to wince a bit. I thought happily.
As the intermission began to wrap up we took our seats back on tbe couch the friendly banter picked up.
"Next goal is Leafs for sure first 2 minutes. Final scores 4 2 our way." Liam predicted.
"Nah, Sens score here first, final score 4-1 our way." I said.
"You really think Leafs aren't gonna score again? Are you stupid?" Liam said leaning into me confidently.
Worst was he was probably right. Fuck! 4-2 in this private assertive game I was tallying in my head.
2 minutes in, the Leafs drew another penalty. I got up and cheered.
"Leafs are such a dirty team bro." I said fake throwing a bottle cap at him. Liam flinched.
4-3 in our little game, catching up. I thought.
On the power play the Leafs were defending it well. Then the absolute worst happened. Bad turn over in the offensive zone. Leafs player shot the puck high and Leaf beat us to it and was coming with speed down the ice.
"No! No!" I cried watching in horror.
Liam was on his feet. Then it happened buzzer went short handed goal.
"Awwww boys…" I groaned
"Whooo! Aw buddy. Ottawa is a joke!" Liam said as he collapsed onto the couch beside me he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked me.
"On the floor. Hands behind your back." He said.
I got up, and laid on the floor and put my hands behind my back. Liam's white socked foot appeared right in front of my face then i felt the other placed right on my head. I looked up, my vision mostly obscured by a white sock on my head, i could make out a towering blue jerseyed boy. I got hard fast.
"Yoy got any duct tape Tyler?" Liam asked.
"Yeah, but not on my eyes ok?" I said.
"Ok." Liam agreed.
I told him where he could find it.
"Don't move." He said and went to find the duct tape.
I readjusted myself in my jeans, and quickly put my hand behind my back where it belonged. I looked back, and saw Tyler's white socks approaching me. He picked up a coil and knelt on top of me, lashing my hands behind me. I tested the ropes when he was done, I was helpless. I watched as he turned around and tied my ankles together. I was hard as a rock.
I heard the classic shwiip of duct tape being pulled. I was grabbed by my jersey and pulled to my knees and Liam began wrapping duct tape around my mouth and head. I had always used one strand just for the look, and was surprised how effective this gag was. I'd never been this helpless before. It was exciting.
Liam took my bound feet and pulled them up on the couch with him. He put his socked foot into my face. I loved how soft it felt, and smelled…masculine. I felt a finger run up the sole of my foot.
I let out a pitiful sound as I tried to recoil. I was glad I at least had socks on.
"Aaahh who's really ticklish eh?" Liam said.
He began in earnest and I writhed and squirmed as he held my feet helpless and kept me underfoot. My forced laughs were muffled. After about a minute of this, he threw my legs down and forced me to my knees, he bent me over the ottoman.
"Watch the game." He said.
I did as I was told, there was skirmish here and there but the hockey game remaimed 2-2. Suddenly I jolted, as Liam jammed his fingers into both my sides.
I writhed and mumbled into my gag going flush immediately. I tried to rise but was forced back down.
"Watch the game buddy. Its a good one." Liam said.
I put my head on my left side and took him in. Standing over me was a beautiful athlete, his blue Leafs jersey standing proudly over my weak red Sens jersey. I was at his mercy.
"Eyes forward." Liam ordered.
I rearranged my head so I was on my chin and lost sight of Liam behind me. Another jolt came and I was forced back down.
This was torture! Random shocks, no sight of my tormentor could come at any moment, I looked forward and saw the game clock and another 8 minutes of ice time to go! Another shock and I moaned and writhed. I struggled under him even as I wasn't being shocked desperately trying to free myself (though not really) it just seemed natural to try to escape this situation.
Liam laughed from behind me. As the commercials began, Liam unleashed a vicious relentless tickle to my sides I struggled and writhed desperate to avoid his hands and laughing horribly into my gag.
"How long can you go til you piss yourself laughing? Think you can last the commercial break?" Liam asked.
As he said it, I felt the desperate need to relieve myself, and I knew I wouldn't make the commercial break. We were still on the 1st one! I shook my head desperately and struggled hard hoping to god he wouldn't make me piss myself. Just as I thought I was about to lose control Liam stopped.
"You gotta piss now huh?" He said.
I nodded desperately.
"Power of suggestion bitch." He said, flicking my ear. He pulled me up and grabbed a pair of scissors he had and snippes them menacingly in front of me. Gently he slid the scissors under my cheek and cut the duct tape away. He grabbed the bandanna I used to gag him and blindfolded me. He pushed me back down over the Ottoman.
"Please don't make me piss myself!" I said desperately.
"I'm not. Unless you don't know your own house." He said and began untying my ankles. He pulled me to my feet.
"Which way to the bathroom?" He asked.
I gave him directions as he took me by the upper arm and led me along. Blindfolded he led me into a few walls, gently showing me who was in charge not that I needed the reminder.
I heard a light flick and heard Liam pissing into the toilet.
"Please hurry dude." I said squirming.
I heard the toilet flush.
"Quick untie me so I can piss, I'll let you retie me I swear!" I said desperately.
Liam laughed.
"Hell no." He replied.
Liam pulled me over and stood behind me. I felt his foot on my ankle and gently pushed my leg to the side, I was standing my feet just past shoulder length, and as result my body lowered so my head was at Liam's chest. He placed his hand on my forehead and forced my head back, he unzipped me and pulled my dick out aiming it for me.
"Piss" he commanded.
I started and thankfully his aim was good as I heard it hit the water.
"You should thank me for not humiliating you by making you piss yourself." Liam said.
"This is pretty fucking humiliating." I said dryly.
When I finished he shook me twice and I was hard again.
"Thanks." I said reflexively. Pathetic I thought, thanking him for letting me piss. Oh, I had to pay him back, I thought.
He walked me over a few paces and kicked my legs out again lowering my head to chest level again. He undid the blindfold and gagged me. He pulled my head back and made me look in the mirror.
I was erect, hands tied behind me, and gagged wearing my favorite jersey. Behind me dominating me was an enemy blue jersey. Liam ran his finger down my adam's apple. He forced me forward a bit and put my dick on the bathroom sink. He placed his index finger on top of it.
I looked up at him helplessly as he looked down.
"Don't break eye contact." He said and began stroking me.
I moaned in pleasure and eventually I came. Liam turned the faucet on and wiped away the evidence. He led me back to the living room. I glanced over at the tv. 1:15 left to go in the period tied 2-2.
Liam pushed me up against a wall, pinned my tied hands and started running his hand up my flank.
I looked at him and muffled through my gag.
"Periods almost done…you gonna untie me?" I asked sheepishly.
Liam looked at me and smiled.

End of part 2

Part 3

"Just like that you think?" Liam asked.
He pulled the gag out of my mouth. My hands still bound, I gingerly went to my knees and opened my mouth. I looked up and watched Liam unzip himself. He entered my mouth and put his hand on my head. As I started I looked up and he gazed down. When he climaxed he was still inside my mouth. I tried to pull away but he held me in place.
"Swallow it buddy!" Liam said.
I squirmed and eventually did as he asked with a gulp. I looked up.
"You gonna untie me now?" I asked.
"Yeah but you got pictures of me I need pictures of you to keep you from posting em." Liam said.
He pushed me onto my stomach and began tying my ankles back together.
"This is the opposite of being untied!" I protested.
Liam just laughed as he pulled me into a hogtie. Liam put a foot on me and took a few pictures on his phone from multiple angles. I caught myself in the mirror, it was hot, me in my red jersey and light jeans my white socked feet helplessly hanging in the air. And Liam in his blue jersey dark jeans and white socks standing over me. I felt helpless and my captor was young fit and handsome. Soon though the tables would be turned I hoped.
"Ok you got your pictures. Untie me now." I said impatiently.
Liam put his foot on my head.
"Wanna try that again?" He asked.
"Please untie me bro." I said more meekly looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.
He let me out of the hogtie and I stretched my legs back down. He started untying my ankles conspicuously leaving my hands tied. My ankles came apart and he knelt on top of me untying my hands. As I got loose, Liam pushed me back down as he got off of me, his final act of dominance over me I hoped.
"Next beer?" I asked
"Yup" Liam replied.
I grabbed 2 more bottles handed one to Liam. We cheersed.
"Wait up, I gotta grab something." I said.
"Ok" he said.
I ran up to my room, found my lucky hockey stick and ran back to the living room stick in hand.
"What's that?" Liam asked.
"Lucky stick." I said, spinning it my hands.
"I always carry it during important games, it's good luck. And this has become an important game." I said jumping in the air pumping myself up.
"Let's go! 3rd period crusher" i shouted shaking the off my submission to Liam.
"You played right? What position did you play?" I asked Liam as I sat next to him, stick in hand.
"I was a D man," Liam said.
"Yeah you are." I said giving him a shove.
He chuckled and rolled his eyes at the stupid play on words.
4-4 I tallied the social assertiveness game tying it up.
"What about you?" He asked.
"Left winger." I said.
"Nice." He said.
The game started back up and we were both on our feet. I was spinning my lucky stick for luck, Liam was watching intently.
Leafs got a lucky break and started a 3 man rush on the Senators.
"Here we go boys!" Liam cried.
"I'm gonna take that lucky stick of yours. I'm gonna be spinning it my hands while your hogtied real soon buddy." Liam said.
I hadn't thought about that, that would be so humiliating. I spun my stick in my hands again for good luck. Leafs shot ....and thank god there was a save.
I let out an audible sigh of relief. I looked over to Liam,
"Better luck next time." I said.
A minute later the Senators had the puck and they were rushing into the offensive zone, I was spinning my stick for luck. They shot…buzzer went clean goal for Ottawa!
"Let's go!!!" I cheered loudly with all the tension evaporating.
"Fuuuck!" Liam cursed, punching the air.
I picked up the ropes ready to take my prize.
"Hold up, it's 3-2 Leafs come back and wim it you gotta untie me and let me tie you up right?" Liam asked.
"That was the deal." I said.
"Okay, don't be an ass when you have to untie me." He said cockily.
"I'm not gonna have to Leafs are done buddy." I said.
"Now kneel down and put your hands on your head." I told him.
Liam obeyed and I took him in. Beautiful guy kneeling there, hands submissively and obediently on his head. I took my hockey stick and put the blade under his chin and pushed his eyes up to me.
"You're so submissive, I like it." I said.
Liam looked up at me
"Who just 10 minutes ago was begging me to take him to the bathroom?" Liam shot back. Loved the defiance.
"On your stomach, hands behind your back." I ordered.
Liam's right hand went to readjust his boner in his jeans. I caught his hand with my hockey stick.
"You don't get to touch that anymore. That's mine now. When the Sens win tonight, it's gonna belong to me." I said.
I saw Liam swallow hard.
"I'm…I'm usually the tyer upper…You really take control though. I'm not used to being so out of control." Liam said. Without another word got on his stomach and put his hands behind his back.
I basked in the complement and the submission.
"That's why I'm enjoying this so much. Nice to have an assertive cocky guy be my bitch." I said putting my foot on his back.
I knelt on him and tied his hands gaining full control over him. I pulled him up and arranged him onto the Ottoman belly up. I tied one ankle to each leg of the underside. His body was laying flat on the main surface and his head dangled upside down on the other side, his white socked feet uselessly bound under the seat. I sat on the couch on his left side. He squirmed and moved his bound arms to a comfortable position to accommodate his weight. I unzipped his dark jeans and fished out his erect dick. I sat back on the couch and put my feet up on his belly. Liam's erect dick was right in the foreground of the hockey game. I took my hockey stick, spun it in my hands then put the blade on Liam's cheek and pulled his head toward me forcing his gaze to my eyes.
"How do you feel buddy?" I asked.
"Helpless." He said.
I took my stick and used the blade to gently caress his erect dick.
"Holy fuck..." Liam exhaled squirming.
"How bout now?" I asked.
"Vulnerable, at your mercy. You could really hurt me with that stick, it's threatening…and fuckin hot." he said.
"Good. This is where you belong." I said. Stroking him again with my stick. I kept manipulating his dick with my stick to intermittent moans. I saw a bit of cum forming at his tip.
"Don't you dare cum Liam. You get any of your brogurt on my stick, Leafs win or no you're not getting outta those ropes." I said.
"Yes sir." He said quickly, likely in spite of himself. I knew I broke him at that moment. The use of "sir" came so quickly to him. At 19 no one ever called me sir, I had maybe a month or two on Liam age wise. So the use of "sir" was simply a brutal admission of my superiority. The cocky assertiveness was gone. All that remained was a cute college boy helpless and eager to please. The game of jockeying for dominance was over, he submitted and acknowledged me as his better. We both knew the ropes weren't coming off of him tonight.
"You got me beat Tyler. If you let me cum I'll be your prisoner all night regardless who wins." Liam said.
"No. Sens are winning this thing. Then you're mine, unconditionally, utterly defeated fair and square. Then you're only gonna cum when I allow it." I said placing my stick on his cheek.
Liam exhaled hotly. I continued to play with my boy's toy, sure to never overstimulate him.
The 3rd period was dying down. Leafs pulled their goalie.
"The desperate last ditch effort." I said.
Liam was silent. I stroked him again with the stick. Prompting him for an answer.
"Yessir." He said meekly.
Ottawa put one into the empty net Liam groaned.
"Game." I said with finality.
I stroked his dick once more then got up stick in hand. I held it over Liam's head and dropped it, he flinched right just as I anticipated and I angled the stick to drop right in front of his face. He opened his eyes and followed the stick back up to my eyes.
"You're mine boy." I said.
Liam looked up at me.
"I'm your prisoner Tyler fair and square. Please be nice to me." He said meekly.
"First things first." I pulled him up from the Ottoman and untied his ankles. I laid him on the floor on his stomach. I went to his white socked feet, and ran a rope across his ankles. I pulled the rope taut and watched his white socks snap together, and his heels click. Liam gave a nice exhale at that. I gazed down at his soles, and realized I owned his socks. If I wanted them, I could just take them. For now, I let him rent them.
I ordered Liam to turn around, and I mounted him. I made him watch as I unzipped.
"Open your mouth." I ordered. He did and i let him suck me off for a bit when I xame close I pulled out. Shuffled back down to his waist.
"I'm gonna burst on your jersey bro. A final defeat." I said.
"No! Not again!" Liam squirmed under me playfully.
I came and white streaks landed on his jersey.
He laid back in utter defeat. He looked at his jersey and put his head back.
"I couldn't physically stop you. You won the game fair and square. You had every right…goddamn thats powerful." He said laying back enjoying his position.
"Its my jersey now. Your staying over tonight. Tomorrow morning the Jersey stay with me. So do your socks and boxers. You get to go back to the dorm sockless and commando." I said.
"Come on…how am I gonna explain that?" Asked Liam.
"Tomorrows problem." I said as picked up the duct tape and began gagging Liam.
"Lets focus on your immediate future." I said standing abd grabbing the ropes around his ankles. I took a look at his bound white soles, they were great and began dragging him out of the living room.
"Like how many times I'm gonna make you squeal." I said.
"MMMmmm" Liam squaeled into his gag. 1 I tallied in my head as I dragged the bound leafs fan in his dark jeans, white socks and cum stained jersey feet first towards my room.

The end.
Last edited by Haunts 10 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

What a great story. Hopefully the game gets even more interesting.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Interesting first chapter… looking forward to wat more is going to happen!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Hockey rivalry creates good opportunities for some tie up fun, it seems.

Your story reminded me of my own, Hockey Night in Canada, in which my friend Yannick, a Quebec Nordique’s fan, tied me, a Canadiens fan.

Loving your story so far. Hope the Leafs won in the end, though :lol:
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Haha yeah, that was great story I just read it. Yeah Leafs these days are a better team for sure lol.
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

I'd love some feedback. And before I post part 3 I'd be curious to know who you guys thought got more "humiliated" or "dominated" overall.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Haunts wrote: 10 months ago Haha yeah, that was great story I just read it. Yeah Leafs these days are a better team for sure lol.
Fun story, have to ask who you're rooting for in the finals :lol:
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

TTRising wrote: 10 months ago
Haunts wrote: 10 months ago Haha yeah, that was great story I just read it. Yeah Leafs these days are a better team for sure lol.
Ah I don't care anymore lol all the canadian teams are out!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Haunts wrote: 10 months ago
Ah I get that. Hope you still have fun though!
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Course, glad you liked my story. Was there any part you liked in particular or thought could be improved?
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Course, glad you liked my story. Was there any part you liked in particular or thought could be improved?
Not usually the biggest M/M fan but i enjoy the fun scenario of a sports rivalry. Leads to a TUG

The dialouge was also well presented!

Hope this helps some :)
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Not usually the biggest M/M fan but i enjoy the fun scenario of a sports rivalry. Leads to a TUG

It does! Thanks for the feedback!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Of course! It was a fun read, hope to see more. Do you like M/F at all or just M/M?
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Of course! It was a fun read, hope to see more. Do you like M/F at all or just M/M?
Just M/M
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Just M/M
Ah that's fine, you have some writing skill!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Also you like writing fiction, have an idea for a hockey based tug story
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

TTRising wrote: 10 months ago Also you like writing fiction, have an idea for a hockey based tug story
Yeah? Shoot
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

TTRising wrote: 10 months ago Also you like writing fiction, have an idea for a hockey based tug story
Yeah? Shoot
I was thinking of a winter themed story, probably M/F but you can easily make it M/M

Two friends are on the ice. Friendly taunting and all that. They've done tugs before. One is a goalie, the other a shooter. They decide to play strip shootout. For every blocked puck the shooter loses and article of clothing. Every goal, the goalie

The younger member of the pair, overconfident but smaller, is soon in their underwear to be tied up. Left for a moment and rolled into a snowbank to shiver as the Dom laughs, they're soon taken inside to "warm up"

Like the idea at all?
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Yeah? Shoot
I was thinking of a winter themed story, probably M/F but you can easily make it M/M

Two friends are on the ice. Friendly taunting and all that. They've done tugs before. One is a goalie, the other a shooter. They decide to play strip shootout. For every blocked puck the shooter loses and article of clothing. Every goal, the goalie

The younger member of the pair, overconfident but smaller, is soon in their underwear to be tied up. Left for a moment and rolled into a snowbank to shiver as the Dom laughs, they're soon taken inside to "warm up"

Like the idea at all?
Yeah its a solid idea though 100% dangerous lol. Would you go with a heavy adult theme would you go more pg 13. College aged people?
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Yeah? Shoot

Like the idea at all?
Yeah its a solid idea though 100% dangerous lol. Would you go with a heavy adult theme would you go more pg 13. College aged people?
Work of fiction, don't recommend in real life :lol:

I mean up to you. It has stripping and a suggestive ending so likely 18+ obviously. Now you could also easily edit it to make it more innocent. More of "who can withstand the cold" challenge
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Like the idea at all?

I mean up to you. It has stripping and a suggestive ending so likely 18+ obviously. Now you could also easily edit it to make it more innocent. More of "who can withstand the cold" challenge
Who's perspective are you interested in? Or 3rd person omniscient?
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

3rd could work, but it's your story. I like M/F mostly, write a skilled story and I'll just admire the writing style lol
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

3rd could work, but it's your story. I like M/F mostly, write a skilled story and I'll just admire the writing style lol
I can try M/F I want you to enjoy it ;)
Names of characters you might want me to use? I'll see what I can do in the next few days.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Names of characters you might want me to use? I'll see what I can do in the next few days.
Maybe a blonde guy and either a pretty latina or ginger girl? Maybe HS seniors about to go off to college, or college students who are friends from childhood enjoying winter break?
Haunts
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Haunts »

Maybe a blonde guy and either a pretty latina or ginger girl? Maybe HS seniors about to go off to college, or college students who are friends from childhood enjoying winter break?
So I got this right, male doing the tying right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic