Learning the Ropes (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Learning the Ropes (M/F, F/M)

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

This is my second story on here. It’s probably the final true story that I’m willing to share. It occurred a few months after my previous story (you can find the link to that story below).

Lizzie was my parents’ cleaner while I was staying with my parents during the summer of 2002. I was 20 at the time and had been studying at a university in a different city. I was back with my parents over the summer break and working evenings in a bar. On evenings when I wasn’t working, I was catching up with friends and going to gigs, clubs and festivals.

My parents both worked long hours and had hired Lizzie (a few months before I returned for the summer) to come to the house a couple of times a week to help with cleaning jobs. Lizzie had her own key and used to let herself in to do her jobs for a couple of hours and lock up afterwards. When I came back for the summer, she carried on with her routine although I would often be around the house when she was around. I was usually tired from working late the previous night or sometimes from a hangover.

As the summer passed, I began to get to know Lizzie. My parents were always out when she was around and we spent time chatting. I would her make her a cup of tea and we chatted about a whole variety of things.

Lizzie was medium height with long brown hair and dark eyes. She was a very confident and open person. Whilst Lizzie was only three or four years older than I was, she seemed like a real woman to me due to her age and confidence.

Lizzie seemed to take a genuine interest in my life. She frequently asked about how my nights out with friends went, girls that I had met on those nights and even about ex girlfriends. The conversation sometimes included her asking about my sexual experiences with girls and the types of girls I was into. At first, I was uncomfortable with Lizzie’s forward questions. As time went on, I became more open and shared things that I didn’t share with others.

Lizzie equally shared details of her life with me. In particular, she confessed that she was in some sort of group that used to meet up to have sexual experiences. I’m not even sure if “group” is the right word but, the way I understood it was, this group of friends would meet and participate in BDSM and other sexual activities with each other either in couples or part of larger groups. From what I gathered, her and a couple of friends had met some people online and met up for time to time to have sexual fun with each other. She asked if I ever wanted to come along. However, what she had described to me (particular some of the S&M aspects of what they got up to) was far kinkier than the things I had ever been into (or had even imagined at my relatively young age).

Whilst I was not interested in meeting Lizzie’s friends, during one of our conversations over a cup of tea at the end of her shift, I confessed to her that I was curious about bondage. I told her about my experience of being tied up, a few months earlier, by my friends Louise and Rachel (you can read this story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0ae46ddd89). I explained that this experience had made me start fantasising about tying up and being tied up by girlfriends in the future. I told her that I hadn’t plucked up the courage to introduce tie up games to girlfriends with whom I had a relationships with since that experience.

Lizzie seemed to find this story very, very interesting.

“You can tie me up” she said with a grin.

I didn’t know what to say. I stood there in shock.

Lizzie often had a certain abruptness about her. She was being serious. If anyone else had made a similar comment, I would have assumed that they joking. Lizzie knew and said what she wanted. This is partly of what made her so sexy.

“Not now, but next time I come here, I’ll let you tie me up. I might even tie you up. Are you up for it?” she asked.

“Yeh” I said probably slightly too quickly still in shock.

“I’ll bring the ropes” she said smiling “I’ll be here earlier than normal so you’ll need to make sure you’re out of bed”.

Lizzie finished her tea and left. She would be back in three days and I couldn’t think of much else until then. Was this magnificent lady going to let me tie her up? This would be the first time I had ever tied someone up. I felt like pinching myself.

On Lizzie’s next cleaning day, I was out of bed, showered and dressed very early. My mum and dad were surprised that I was up before they left. I said that I couldn’t sleep (which was true as I’d woken up feeling very excited) but I obviously didn’t reveal the reason why to my parents. After my parents left, I watched TV waiting for Lizzie. I didn’t have to wait long and heard the from door open at around 9.30am. Lizzie entered the living room wearing jeans, a well-fitted top and trainers, which was the type of thing she normally wore when she came to do the chores. She dumped a rucksack beside the sofa and asked “are you going to put the kettle on then?”

“Yes” I replied and quickly took myself off to the kitchen to make us both a cup of tea.

When I returned to the living room, Lizzie had closed the blinds and was sat on the sofa with a few bundles of rope beside her. “So, we’re getting straight into this?” I thought to myself trying to contain my excitement. I handed her a cup of tea and sat down beside her.

“First we need to talk about safety” said Lizzie. Lizzie then went on to explain safety words/signals. This was all new to me but it immediately all made sense. We agreed on a safety word/signal and then Lizzie stood up with her back to me with my her hands crossed behind her back.

I immediately grabbed a bundle of rope and looped the rope around her hands several times tying her hands together in a cross. I tied off a knot.

I stood up and walked around to face the front of her.

“Is that it?” she said giggling “this won’t stop me escaping”.

I grabbed another rope as Lizzie sat down on the sofa allowing me to tie her legs together. I then removed her trainers and moved up her legs so she was lying on the sofa. She immediately rolled onto her stomach.

I stood and admired the woman tied up on the sofa. Lizzie lay there smiling back at me looking like she was waiting for something.

“There is more rope, you know?” she said laughing.

I grabbed another rope which I then used to tie her feet to her hands behind her back. I had done my first hogtie (even though, at the time, I didn’t know it was called a hogtie). I was impressed with myself.

Lizzie began to struggle. My proudness in my knot-tying skills was short lived. As Lizzie continued to struggle for a minute or two, I could see the binds were getting looser. Before I had time to react, she managed to pull one hand free from her bonds.

“Damn” I said “you’re not supposed to escape!”.

“Watch me!” laughed Lizzie while getting her other hand free. She sat up and untied the ropes that were around her ankles.

I was slightly dejected. “That wasn’t bad for your first time tying someone up” Lizzie said comfortingly.

Whilst I genuinely didn’t think Lizzie would try so hard to escape, I had massively overestimated my knot-tying skills.

“I’m going to show you how to tie someone up properly” said Lizzie “but first I need you to take off your clothes”.

“What?” I exclaimed but, before I had chance to protest further, Lizzie was already helping me out of my t-shirt.

Lizzie started undoing my belt to remove my jeans. “You can keep on your underwear though if you really want” giggled Lizzie.

I removed the remainder of my clothes except my boxer shorts. Lizzie beckoned me back onto the sofa and asked me to hold out my hands out in front of me.

She took a length of rope. After doubling the rope, she wrapped it loosely around my wrists a few times. She then clinched the rope between my wrists and the rope. As she tied my wrists, at each step, she explained what she was doing and the reason for the step. After my wrists were tied, she showed me that, whilst there was a small amount of room between the rope and my wrist, my wrists were securely tied. I struggled for a moment against the ropes and I was indeed trapped in them. I was impressed at her skills.

“Stay there” whispered Lizzie while she disappeared into the kitchen. She returned a moment later with a wooden chair which she placed facing the sofa.

“Sit down” she said sternly ushering me onto the chair. She took the length of spare rope from between my wrists and pulled my wrists above my head and then behind me. She tied to the end to the top of the back of the chair so that my hands were tied behind my head. I tried to pull my hands back down but they were tied secured.

“Is this part of your lesson?” I asked.

“Nope. This is something else now” she said. Her demeanour had changed and she exuded control and authority as she used another rope to tie my left leg to the front left leg of the chair. She did the same to my right leg tying it to the front right leg of the chair nimbly working the rope quickly and methodically into position and tying it off tightly. She then took a length of rope and wrapped it tightly around my torso several times before tying it off behind the back of the chair.

She sat back in the sofa to admire her handiwork. I began to struggle to see if there was any way to escape.

“What happens now?” I asked still struggling.

“I’m going to enjoy my cup of tea while I decide what to do with you” Lizzie said smiling.

“Ok?” I asked unsure what would happen next.

I continued to struggle, trying to find an escape but all of the knots were out of reach of my fingers.

“You do like to struggle don’t you?” Lizzie questioned adding “I’m going to sit here a while as I’m enjoying watching you try to escape.”

Lizzie lifted up her legs and put her feet on my lap. After a short while, Lizzie began to use her feet to tease the shaft of my penis through my boxer shorts, her sock-clad feet moving gently up and down the length of my penis. I gave up struggling. This felt good. Really good.

Lizzie stood up and untied my hands from above my head. “What’s going on?” I asked.

“You look uncomfortable” said Lizzie. I didn’t say anything as Lizzie took my left hand and secured it to the left-hand side of the back of the chair with a rope, clinching it between my wrist and the spindle of chair. She then did the same to my right wrist.

“Are you comfortable now?” she asked.

I nodded. She was right. This position was far more comfortable. Whilst I hadn’t complained, my arms tied above my head had began to start to ache.

“Good” she said. “You’re going to be here a while”.

Lizzie then sat on my lap facing me and looked into my eyes. “I have some plans for you” she whispered whilst lowering the waste band of my boxers to expose my penis. She ran her index finder gently up and down my penis before stopping. She then proceeded to softly tease me more for several minutes. She sensed I was close to orgasm and stopped abruptly.

“You really are enjoying this aren’t you?” asked Lizzie.

“Don’t stop” I pleaded while she sat there watching me struggle. At that point, I was desperate for release. I would have done anything.

“Not so fast” she said “we have plenty of time”.

I asked if she would let me out so I could try tying her up again.

“Not yet” she replied “maybe later”.

Lizzie’s voice changed. “I’m really sorry but I’m going to have get some jobs done. If we’re going to have fun later, you need some time to cool off and I have chores around the house to get through”.

While sat on my lap, Lizzie reached over to her rucksack and pulled out a scarf. She took the scarf and wrapped it around my head as a blindfold.

Lizzie stood back up. I then naively asked her to untie me and suggested that we could go to bed together.

“That is not going to happen today I’m afraid” she said laughing.

I was panicking. The realisation had set in that she was going to leave me tied up desperate for release while she went about her jobs.

I began pleading with her to let me out. “No. I have you exactly where I want you” she said. I continued to plead and struggle.

“Ok. I’m going to leave you here while I do some jobs but I’ll make a deal with you. Seeing as you like to try and escape so much, if you do manage to escape, I’ll let you tie me up so that you can get your revenge on me” she said. “But if you don’t manage to escape, I’m going to continue my fun with you”.

If I did manage to escape, I could get my revenge, which sounded amazing. I REALLY did want to escape and started to struggle as much as I could. Whilst I realised that the knots were out of reach, I thought if I struggled enough, the ropes might loosen enough to slip my wrist out. I realised after a few minutes of squirming that I wasn’t going to be able to escape. I began to accept I wasn’t going anywhere. My struggling subsided and I had no option but to enjoy the predicament I had found myself in. I was naive to think I could escape.

While I was tied up in darkness, I could hear Lizzie cleaning the kitchen. She kept returning to me to check on me and to check her knots, which she retightened a couple of times.

She would offer comments like “You either don’t want to escape or you can’t escape” and leave the room.

I was tied to the chair much longer than I had anticipated. Eventually, after what felt like 45 minutes of being tied alone in darkness, my blindfold was removed. Lizzie was standing in front of me wearing only black knickers and a black bra. I remained aroused during my captivity but seeing Lizzie stood there like that sent me up to another level.

I began pleading again for my release as I could no longer contain my arousal. While I pleaded and begged, Lizzie took the scarf that had acted as a blindfold and tied a large knot in the middle of it. She asked me to open wide and inserted the knot into my mouth. She tied the scarf around my head several times forcing the knot to stay in my mouth and tied the scarf off behind my head.

“I hadn’t plan to gag you today but I’m tired of your begging” she said sternly “and I think you might enjoy it”.

“Mmmpphhh” I moaned into my gag.

Lizzie then started to do the dusting in the living room while I sat tied, gagged and incredibly frustrated with no option but to admire her. After a short while, she sat on my lap and began to tease me again. As I became excited she would stop and shake her head. I could not take this any longer but I was stuck. I was on the brink again but Lizzie was in complete control. There was nothing I could do.

“You know, I’ve still got lots of jobs to do so I’m going to have leave you again” she said looking into my eyes.

I shook my head and protested into my gag.

Lizzie then asked “If you agreed to to finish my jobs when I’m gone, I could stay here and play with you more? Would you like that?”. I nodded eagerly.

“Ok then” said Lizzie while she retired back to the sofa and put her feet back up on my lap. She started listing the jobs that needed doing once she was gone, which included cleaning the shower and vacuuming the house. She then went through the jobs again with detailed instructions on how to do them properly. After she had laid out her detailed instructions (over a period of what seemed like eternity) she asked me to assure her that I would do the jobs properly. I nodded and I really meant it. I would agree to do anything.

But Lizzie wasn’t quite ready to allow me a release. She relaxed on the sofa with her feet on my lap and put on the TV. She then began slowing teasing my exposed penis with her bare feet. I was so close but Lizzie kept stopping determined to prevent my release. After 10 minutes of so of teasing, she returned to sitting on my lap and continued to play with me until I eventually exploded in ecstasy. I was finally released and I felt like I was in heaven.

Lizzie untied me and we both got dressed. I made us both a cup of tea and we chatted about the experience.

We talked about doing it again sometime but we never did make it happen. I was very keen on being the one to tie Lizzie up the next time as I wanted to use what I had learnt from her to assume a more dominant role (and to get my revenge!). Unfortunately, I had to return back to university the following week. Whilst Lizzie and I would exchange text messages for a while after the experience, she got a new boyfriend and I got a new girlfriend over the following months and the messages stopped. She carried on cleaning for my parents for a few months but had moved away by the next time I returned to my parents house for the Christmas break.

Lizzie didn’t just teach me the ropes that day. She taught me so much more about the possibilities for tie up games, which came to very good use in the future.
Last edited by superduperwaveydavey 10 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Very enjoyable fun.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]psuking1[/mention] Thanks. Yes it was!
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

WOW ! :shock:

Love it - VERY sexy story.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]ludwig[/mention] Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

I especially like the moment she gags you, and how she teased your cock with her bare feet.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! To bad it only happened the one tine. That would have been an incredible summer doing that a few tines each week.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I couldn't of lasted that long. Imagine if she had a French maid costume on when she took the blind9off.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alboreland wrote: 10 months ago I couldn't of lasted that long. Imagine if she had a French maid costume on when she took the blind9off.
Her teasing was soft and gentle throughout. Any more and I was finished for sure! A French maid outfit would have been hot!
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lost_the_keys wrote: 10 months ago Great story! To bad it only happened the one tine. That would have been an incredible summer doing that a few tines each week.
Thank you! Whilst I try not to think about what could have been (and just be glad it happened), there was a feeling of unfinished business at the time especially as I didn’t get to have my revenge.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

superduperwaveydavey wrote: 10 months ago
Alboreland wrote: 10 months ago I couldn't of lasted that long. Imagine if she had a French maid costume on when she took the blind9off.
Her teasing was soft and gentle throughout. Any more and I was finished for sure! A French maid outfit would have been hot!
French maid outfits are hot and one of my favorites. My wife has one and wears with thigh highs and heels. I had some great experiences too.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What a start to TUGs for you with these first two experiences. People go a lifetime without being able to come close to what you've enjoyed with just these stories. It's also amazing how naturally these experiences came about for you
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Interesting follow-up to your previous story! Lizzie sounds like she was a lot of fun, and it seems like you took a lot of positives from the experience, which is great to hear
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

I love how your events that could have led to more, stop short, not in a bad way, but because each experience taught something you needed to know at that time.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That sounds like an awesome experience! :)
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 month ago That sounds like an awesome experience! :)
Cheers, from up the road in the North East.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic