An innocent game part 2 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
roper890
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An innocent game part 2 (M/F)

Post by roper890 »

Story 2
As it turns out, i didn’t see Hailey for about a week. School and work combined left me very little time for anything else.
But I was thinking about her almost every day. Finally, as my first free Saturday rolled around, I knocked on her door around 8 am.
Fortunately for me, Hailey is very much so a morning person, so when she opened the door, she was wide awake.
“Eoghan!” We’d texted a bit, but nothing world shattering.
(Also, my name is Irish. It’s pronounced Owen) So, imagine my surprise when she threw her arm around my neck.
“I missed you too,” I said, grinning as I returned the hug, literally sweeping her off her feet.
“You can’t just vanish like that!” Hailey told me. “Not after what you did!” I sat at the table in her small kitchen, and another shock came as she hurried to get me toast and jam.
“What?” she asked, seeing the look on my face.
“I’ve never had someone make me food before,” I told her. “It’s nice.”
“Well, it’s like you said,” Hailey told me, kissing me on the cheek. “I belong to you.” We ate together, and I found out that Amy had been explaining sub/dom relationships to her.
“This whole thing doesn’t freak you out?” I asked, slightly amazed at her readiness to try something like this.
“It does a bit,” she admitted. “And my parents would totally freak out if they found out about it.”
“But being bound and controlled by you,” she added, a far away look in her eyes. “That made me feel… well… safe…” Her cheeks were bright pink, and she was having issues looking me in the eyes. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently.
“You should always feel safe with me,” I told her. “That my job, to protect you.” I lifted her chin with my other hand so that our eyes were level.
“Understand?” A playful gleam was in Hailey’s eyes.
“Yes sir,” she said, stealing a bite of my toast. With breakfast done, we moved to the even smaller living room, and as we sat, Hailey asked eagerly, “What are we doing today sir?” I grinned as she scooted closer until she was practically in my lap.
“First of all, you don’t have to call me sir all the time,” I told her. “Only in certain situations. Got it?”
“Yes sir,” she said, and I raised an eyebrow at her, something I did quite often. She had the nerve to giggle, and it made my serious expression lighten.
“Secondly, we need to make a few things clear if you’re to be mine,” I continued. She nodded, her eager look a bit more wary.
“Don’t worry,” I told her. “I’m not forbidding you from having friends or stuff.” Hailey visibly looked relieved.
“But if you’re going somewhere,” I added. “I want to know where you’re going. If you want to tell me who you’re with, that would be great, but I won’t force you.”
“Sounds fair,” she said.
“And while I don’t want you serving my every beck and call, I do expect that if I need you, you’ll be there.”
“Yes sir.” I smiled, and said, “That also is true vice versa. If you need me, I’ll be there.”
“What about me getting tied up?” Hailey asked with excitement. “Let’s get to that part!”
“One more thing,” I told her, poking her in the side and making her squirm. “You have the right to tell me how you’re feeling. If I am not satisfying you, you need to tell me.” This seemed to surprise her a bit.
“I thought I was supposed to satisfy you?” she said.
“Oh, you definitely need to,” I said, poking her again. “But being my sub doesn’t mean your happiness doesn’t matter. I want you to be happy with me.”
“And I want the same thing,” she said. And then she hurriedly added, “I mean, I want you to be happy! With me! I want us both happy!”
“You’re cute when you’re flustered,” I told her, and she giggled again.
“I’ve got the rope in my car,” I told her. “When I get back, be wearing clothes you don’t care about.” Hailey literally leaped out of my lap and ran into her room. By the time I got back from my car, the duffle I used for rope at my side, Hailey was eagerly waiting, bouncing up and down.
She was also very naked.
“I did say clothes right?” Hailey shrugged, her face a picture of innocence.
“Are you saying you don’t want to see me naked again?” I smirked, and then opened the bag.
“Just so you know, I do enjoy ripping clothes off,” I told her. “I’m letting it slide I now, but next time, I expect you to do what I say. Understand?”
“Yes sir,” Hailey replied, still hoping up and down, her tiny boobs barely moving. “Now can we get me tied up?” Amy emerged from her room, her hair in a rats nest, wearing a tank top and sweats. Yawning and looking half dead, she stopped, looking at her naked friend, and then at me.
“Am I interrupting?” she asked.
“A little yeah.”
“Kay.” She disappeared into her room, a smile on her face.
“Ropes?” Hailey said, and I actually had to grab her and hold her still.
“Yes yes yes!” I started with the box tie, her hands behind her back. As I tied her breasts, I did take a moment to pinch her nipples, making her squeal and fidget.
“You know what?” I said, grabbing a long bandana from my bag. “I think you need a bit more this time.” I could tell Hailey had been looking forward to this. She pressed her lips together, preparing for the gag.
“Want to see something interesting?” I asked, and as she nodded, I pulled the bandana tight over her lips and tied it into place.
“Try talking,” I ordered. Hailey gave me a confused look.
“Why- oh.” There was a look of disappointment. “So gags don’t work? That’s just a movie thing?”
“Not like that.” I pulled from the bag a sponge, and Hailey’s eyes widened.
“Where does that go?” I had her open her mouth, and it took about a minute to work the whole thing into her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging, and the bandana was pulled between her lips, wrapping it a couple times around her head and tying it off at the base of her neck. With the gag in place, I pushed her down onto the couch, eliciting a surprised grunt. Holding her down with one hand, I started tickling her.
“MMMMOGHHGHH! MMMMGHHFMM!” Hailey screamed into the gag, wriggling and writhing under my touch.
“See, that’s a real gag,” I told her casually, now running my hands down her smooth legs. Tears were streaming down her face from laughing, and she bucked wildly. I eased off the tormenting and undid her gag, pulling the surprisingly saturated sponge from her mouth. She coughed and sucked in deep breaths of air, and then looked up at me.
“Again!” Smiling, I bound her legs at her ankles.
“Sweetie, you enjoy this wayyyy to much.” Instead of the sponge again, I pulled a homemade ball gag from the bag. It was a wiffle golf ball on a length of paracord, so not pretty but saved me about $20. Pulling it between her teeth, I fastened it behind her head.
“Amph lamps thiff!” Hailey said, her eyes half closed in pleasure. I grinned, and then added a hogtie to her bindings. This made her moan in ecstasy, despite the fact that her body was bent almost in half.
For the next hour, I amused myself by prodding her and slapping her tiny ass. Occasionally I would roll her onto her side so I could grope and play with her tits. She would squirm and giggle, drool dripping down her chin and onto the floor. Amy came out once or twice, sniggering at the sight of naked Hailey.
“You’re gonna need to get some clothes on,” I told her as I untied her bonds and removing the gag. “As much as I like you like this, I can’t take you out in public.” Hailey, massaging her wrists, gave me a funny look.
“Eoghan? I mean, sir?”
“Yes?”
“Um…” she looked awkward. “Why didn’t… uh… uh…” She bit her lip and looked down at her naked form, as if ashamed.
I knew what she was trying to ask.
“You’re beautiful,” I told her. “There is nothing I would change about you.”
“So… so why…”
“Why haven’t we fucked?” I finished for her, and she nodded. I made a mental note to string Amy upside down and paddle her ass.
“I want you to get accustomed to this life before taking this to the next level,” I told her. “That will change things, and I want you to be ready.” Hailey nodded, still looking a bit dejected. I pulled her close and kissed her soundly on the mouth. She responded enthusiastically, her legs wrapping around my waist.
“Just be patient,” I told her. “Alright?”
“Yes sir!”

I’m not a prude guys. But interestingly enough, we didn’t actually do the deed until two months into the relationship.
It was worth the wait though
Last edited by roper890 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Hello,

please remember to add a gendertag to the title of your story.

Greets,

Jana
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Thanks for sharing these cute yet naughty stories. You have a great writing style and appear to be a wonderful rigger! :D

If you have more to share, I'd love to hear more of your tales. ^^
Khack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Khack »

Very fun story. Hope to read more in the future
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic