Solo Fun (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solo Fun (M/F)

Post by boundjoker »

As I looped the last bit of black rope around my wife's ankles, holding her feet in my hand, I marveled at just how silky soft her skin was to touch. It was one of the things that drove me wild about her. As I tied off the rope, I brought up a final length that was attached to the bedframe, fed it through her legs and connected it to the ankle binds. Securing her finally in place.

I stood up and looked down at my work.

It had been a suggestion of mine for a few months, one I was never sure she would fully go for. In order to get it I had to take her away to a nice hotel for the weekend and then I'd get my reward.

On the bed before me lay my wife, completely naked and blindfolded. Her dark brown hair was loose and falling down to her shoulders. It was a hot summer's night and even with the balcony doors open there was no cooling the room down. She was glistening in sweat, her silky smooth skin shining in the light.

"No pictures!" she said, not the first time that instruction had been given.

"No pictures," I agreed, although I'd have loved to take a sneaky one. But these games are all about trust so I didn't want to break her's.

Her long slender legs were bound together, ankles attached to the bed, rope above and below her knees. I had her with a chest harness tie that we'd seen online. Loops of black rope over and under her breasts, pinning her upper arms to her body, with some rope that came down along her neck and back up to make a V-shape between her breasts. It allowed me to then tie her hands behind her back and secure them to the back part of the harness. But more importantly I could then use the bits of rope near her neck to run two length of rope to either bed pole. Effectively securing her to the bed completely as she lay there bound in black ropes and sweating.

It was good that I was doing this naked, as the erection I had would have been uncomfortable with clothes.

I picked up a length of silk scarf and some clean silk panties. Walking slowly along the side of the bed, I ran a finger along her skin and smiled as she tense ever so slightly.

"You sure?" I asked.

She licked her lips twice, then nodded.

"Sure," she said. "But seriously no pictures. What are you going to do?"

"Watch," I said.

She shook her head, struggling a little in her bonds because she knew what that did to me.

"I want you to wank while you watch. And if I turn my head to the left and stay there while doing a lot of mumbling you need to ungag me immediately."

"You're the boss," I said, bending down and pressing the panties to her lips.

"I'm the entertainment," she said, before reaching up with her head and opening her mouth.

I slowly stuffed them in, making sure she was okay, then used the scarf to secure them in place with an OTM gag. She mumbled a few times, nodding her head that all was okay. I walked back down to the end of the bed and looked at her. Naked, bound head to toe in black ropes, secured to the bed, blinded folded and now gagged. All just missing one final piece.

I pulled out our vibrator and checked the batteries in it were good. Two pulses confirmed things for me. I walked around the bed, admiring the bound beauty on it. She was testing the bonds, struggling with her ankles but finding they had little give. Flexing her upper arms, only helping the ropes tighten around her tits. Her slender form wasn't going anywhere. I reached out and cupped her right breast, giving it a good squeeze. She immediately stopped moving and almost purred in her gag.

Slowly, I placed the vibrator down between her thighs, wedging it in place so that it was positioned just right. Taking a little length of rope, I secured it so that all my wife would be able to do is move it closer or further away, not get rid of it completely.

"To the left, and you start talking constantly," I said, confirming our safe phrase.

She moaned into the gag and nodded twice, starting to struggle against her bonds again. I flicked the switch and it was like sending electricity through her. Her whole body tensed up, toes pointing straight and head raised up a little.

I'd obviously positioned the vibrator just right. It was hard to tell, but I think the glisten of sweat on her body had gotten even more shiny. As she rest her head back, my wife let out a muffled moan of pleasure and tilted her head towards the head body.

I walked back down and sat in a chair positioned to the side of the bed. My cock was rock hard now, the pulse in it causing it to wobble all on its own. Sitting down I watched as my wife used as much give as she could get from the ankle rope to push the vibrator in deeper. She wiggled a little with her arms, shuffling her body down, but the straps that were attached to the harness didn't give her much hope there either. She was a nude work of art, bound and gagged and trying her best to enjoy the toy between her legs.

I'd been dreaming of this moment for months. I watched, hands resting on the arms of the chair, as she tugged slightly against the ropes, then moaned as the vibrator did its job. Her tits went up and down as she breathed, her breath coming faster. I thought about taking the toy away from her, but then I'd no doubt be killed. Instead I just watched. As she fought back the urge to climax and against the ropes she started to sweat more in the heat. Somehow her hair remained perfect, but I could see a sheen forming, particularly around her stomach and thighs. I must have watched her like that for twenty minutes before finally I could hold out any longer and started to stroke myself.

We both climaxed within seconds of each other, my eyes firmly locked on her perfect form. As she moaned with pleasure into her gag, she moved her legs so that the vibrator was pushed back a little. She was panting, but remained still. I cleaned myself up and went over, turning off the vibrator and removing her gag and pulling out the very wet panties from her mouth.

"Ok?" I asked.

She was gasping for breath, licked her lips and nodded quickly.

"I see why you like to be fully restrained now," she said. "Did you...?"

"I did," I said, reaching behind her head to start to remove the blindfold.

"No," she said quickly. "Get me a drink of water. Then give me fifteen and gag me again."

I did as told. She orgasmed three more times that night while tied up and having me watch her, the last time with the blindfold off so that she could stare at me watching her. Before I fully untied her at the end of our session I untied her legs then retied them so they were tied one ankle to one bed leg. At her request I popped in my ballgag and cuffed my hands behind my back while making love to her tied up.

Our best session yet.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow. Incredibly hot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good read. Seems you both know what you want ;)
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of, you or your wife :lol:
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

That sounds really amazing, lucky bloke I am veryy jealous.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

All I can say is wow.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

A very dominant sub haha love how hot the irony played out for you!

And then she told you to tie yourself?!

10/10.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Schreck64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Schreck64 »

Awesome story! Sounds like it was tremendously exciting, fun and pleasurable for you both
Very envious. Would love to add some black rope to my collection; it makes a fantastic contrast against the skin.
Your wife seems an absolute trooper if you don't mind me saying!

I'm always intrigued by the details of these scenarios.
If you don't mind me asking: With your wife's hands/wrists tied behind did you have to cushion/prop-up the upper half of her body?
(Hands behind back is my favourite, but I'm conscious of circulation issues if your laying on your back)

Happy TUGs
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Schreck64 wrote: 6 months ago Awesome story! Sounds like it was tremendously exciting, fun and pleasurable for you both
Very envious. Would love to add some black rope to my collection; it makes a fantastic contrast against the skin.
Your wife seems an absolute trooper if you don't mind me saying!

I'm always intrigued by the details of these scenarios.
If you don't mind me asking: With your wife's hands/wrists tied behind did you have to cushion/prop-up the upper half of her body?
(Hands behind back is my favourite, but I'm conscious of circulation issues if your laying on your back)

Happy TUGs
Hey, so glad you liked the story.

Yes we used a pillow under for her hands to be in. Also hands are the only area we never tie super tight, with a little tugging on one loop you can pull your hand free just in case. Also we regularly check in that the bottom doesn't need to be moved or a break - lot of communication, I usually leave that out of the stories though to keep the flow.
Schreck64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Schreck64 »

Thanks for the feedback.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic