Convention Shenanigans (TF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Convention Shenanigans (TF/M)

Post by FacelessMage »

Taking some inspiration froma recent story by @AJ_Diletto , u figured I'd tell of a recent bit of fun I got to have at a convention back in June. It's been a while since u wrote a story here, so bear with me :) Intro first, skip to paragraph 6 if just want the bondage.

I was in Pittsburgh end of June for a convention and one of my good friends was there with me. She is trans (MtF), about 5'8", very slender around 120lbs or so, with roughly shoulder-length brown hair. Having been on HRT for several years, she was very much outwardly presenting (and identified) as female. Impressively perky b-cub breasts as well, though she retains her lower male anatomy. Yours truly has put on a few pounds but still maintains a relatively average-athletic appearance at around 210lbs and 6'2", short blonde hair high fade and clean shaven. Although we weren't so far off in height, I was considerably larger and subsequently stronger than my friend

We had played together before, doing some bondage for bondage's sake and just being silly. I had even used her as a model at several shibari/bondage 101 pamels i was teacbing; however, we before hadn't ever done any overtly sexual things together (not for my lack of trying lmao). This time though, we were finally going to get a little naughty.

Everything here we talked about in advance and had fully consented to together, being good and smart kinksters and bondage freaks. We had some time where we could secure a good bit of alone time in our shared hotel room. Here we were going to tie each other up among other things.

Normally it was me tying her up. Normally it was me tying everyone up. Alas, everyone's a sub lol. I rarely get the opportunity to sub myself, so it was extra special that she was going to tie me that day. I did tie her up too, but that can be another story.

My friend (let's call her M) isn't as experienced in domme-ing or rope tying as I am, but she's creative and eager. I wanted to be tied up, and she was happy to oblige. I started by stripping to my underwear, a tight pair of boxar briefs that I liked being tied in. M was already down to a tight red bra and black pair of panties from when I tied her. She started by taking my arms and pulling them behind my back. Although I was allowing her to restrain me, M was surprisingly strong for her size. She twisted my arms behind my back and began to coil rope around them. Although she didn't know how to do the more artistic boxties I tend to do, she very securely bound my arms behind me in a similar position, running her hands across my chest and arms as she did. Wearing what I was, there was no hiding how I felt about her tying me.

"OH, what's this?" M said all sultry as she reached down to grope at the hardness between my legs

I couldn't help but let out a little gasp as I felt her touch. I gave a little tug at the ropes, but they weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Let's see what we can do about this," M said, pulling up another length of my favorite hemp rope.

M took the rope and wrapped it around my waist. I squirmed a little, but she strongly spun me and moved me around as she worked on her next tie. I felt the rope pass between my rear. She split it up front snd ci cheddar it snug. I let out another compulsory gasp as the rope dug up into my ass and squeezed snugly around my package.

"There, now that's not going anywhere, " M whispered as he leaned in close to me from behind. "And neither are you!" She suddenly shoved a ball gag into my mouth from her position behind me, pulling the straps tight as I moaned and growled behind the intrusive ball.

She then proceeded to grope me all over as I struggled, pinching my nipples and roughly fondling Mt now crotch roped package. She eventually forced me to my knees and crossed my ankles. There, she bound them with more rope and then forced me to my stomach to hogtied me.

I rolled around and moaned in frustration into my gag. The tie was very effective. I was trapped and very quickly began dropping on myself. I produce a lot of precum when I'm very turned on, and I had so much it was leaking through my boxer briefs.

M then went on to tease me for a bit about my helplessness before finally giving me a break from the rather tight hogtie she had put me in, keeping me bound but releasing the hogtie and bringing me back to my knees.

By that point, I could see I wasn't the only one excited. I won't say I know much of anything about HRT or transitioning, but I could see through her panties her own excitement.

"If you want out of that gag, you're going to have to earn it," she more demanded than said.

I couldn't help myself. On my knees, helplessly tied up, staring up at her, I slowly nodded as she removed her panties followed by my gag. No sooner could I gasp and stretch my jaw was her cock inside my mouth. I usually always Dom and enjoy doing it, but I'll admit I moaned like a whore as I let her cock fill my mouth. I began sucking her off eagerly, fully lost in subspace.

I wasn't even struggling anymore as I sucked her, just content in my restraints. Eventually though she did finally pull out of my mouth. Although she still got hard, she apparently cuts differently than you'd expect (I didn't ask). I was actually a little disappointed she wasn't able to cumbersome in my mouth.

After some rather excited oral shenanigans she pushed me over the bed and grinded up on me from behind.

"M, I..." I began but was quickly cut off by that darn ball gag. "Mmmpphhhgggg?!"

Although we did previously decide that full intervourse wasn't happening, it so easily could have. I felt her hardness grinding against my barely covered rear. How easily she could have taken me. I moaned into my gag, almost wishing she would have thrown our agreement out the window and raped me right there. But M was true to her word, which is ultimately the best practice lol. After some more groping and struggling, she finally released me so I could go release myself ;) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that was the end of our little scene. I hope you enjoyed my telling of it. Like I said, I rarely get to sub, so I got super into it 😅😅. Here's hoping we can play again soon.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Cool story, thank you for sharing! Sounds like a wonderful situation. :)
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

A fantastic, steamy story!! I'm glad you had fun, sounds like great experience for any D to sub sometimes. And hey, it was clearly exciting for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic