First time tie m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time tie m/f

Post by leani223 »

I come from a mixed family. My mom married Marks Dad when I was 16. Mark was 15 so we were almost the same age. My step dad is an airline pilot and my mom works for the airlines too so we have a lot of time alone at home. I have a younger sister Zoey who was 13 so its just the 3 of us. My step brother Mark lives down in our basement which is fully furnished and used to be basically our hangout room. It has a separate bedroom down there and a great room that has a couch and tv along with a pool table. Mark is a really private guy. It was hard to get to know him. He homeschooled and I was in public high school. Mark is into action figures and photography. Once in a while he would show me his latest model and photos he took of them in different poses and environments. Mark was really shy and usually kept to himself in his room.

One day I went into his room to use his printer for a paper that I had to write. He was out doing his photography stuff. I tried to download my paper and I found he had left a folder open . It was a bunch of pics of different women tied up. I was pretty surprised. None of them were nude or anything like that. I noticed that they were all tied in different positions and most of them were wearing pantyhose or tights. I minimized the folder and opened his internet browser history which is how I found this site and several others. I printed out my paper and covered my tracks the best I could. As I was leaving his room I saw that his cabinet was open a little. He has a big steel double door cabinet next to his bed that is usually locked. He told me that is where he keeps all his scale models. I looked in and there was a whole shelf of Barbie dolls that were tied up in a various positions and gagged with different colored tape and cloth. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know I had such a kinky step bro!

I had never thought of being tied up or anything like that before that day. I went to my room and finished my homework. I couldn't quit thinking about Mark and what I had seen. I felt sorry for Mark. He didn't have friends that I knew of and he homeschooled so there wasn't much social interaction. His Dad was gone most of the time. It didn't look like he wanted to hurt women from the pics that I saw and it seamed that he was just into tying up girls in pantyhose. I thought about trying something out. After work the next afternoon I went to Walmart and bought 2 pairs of pantyhose.

The next day was Sunday and I wore a black dress and a pair of suntan hose to church. My mom had to leave for work right after we got back and my step dad was out flying. I went downstairs and one of the Avengers movies was on the big screen, It happende to be the scene where Black Widow was tied to a chair wearing a dress and pantyhose. The movie was paused and I didn't see Mark. He came out of his room and stopped. He was just staring at me. (I hadn't changed out of my Sunday clothes). I asked if he was ok and he stammered "uh yeah, what's going on?" I looked at the TV and said "Avengers again ?" "Don't you ever get tired of watching that one?" "Or is it you just like watching Black Widow?" Mark turned really red and un paused the movie. I sat down on the couch and he couldn't take his eyes off my legs. We started to watch the movie and I told him that I could totally get out of that chair tie. Mark replied "Not if I tied you." Then he blushed and I think he thought better of it. I looked at him and replied " you want to tie me up then?" Mark looked like he was going to swallow his tongue.

I told him that there may be some clothesline in the laundry room and to go look for it. I needed to change. Mark suddenly looked disappointed but went into the laundry room anyway. I went upstairs and changed into one of my old dance leotards and kept the pantyhose on underneath it. Then I put on a t-shirt and sweatpants. Zoey said she was going to a friends house. I went back downstairs and Mark had a lot of rope laid out. I don't know where he found all of that. I told him Zoey had left and we had all evening, I was to be an enemy spy and he had to interrogate me to find out the code to my safe upstairs. I told him he had to catch me and I started to run back upstairs. Mark was a lot bigger and stronger than me. He grabbed my foot while I was flying back up the stairs and my sock came off revealing my tan hose. I think this got him way more excited. We started wrestling and my big sweat pants starting sliding down. Mark stopped immediately and I yelled "It' s ok I have my Spy suit on underneath."

We kept wrestling and I ended up losing quite quickly, not just the match but my socks and sweats as well, I had no idea how slick Leggs pantyhose made my legs. I could tell Mark was really enjoying this and I couldn't stop laughing. He carried me over to the chair and started tieing my wrists to the arms. Then he tied my upper body in a crazy way that looped rope above and below my breasts making them stick out. The rope did look great against the leotard. He took a lot of care not to touch my breasts. He then tied my ankles and above and below my knees. He finished up by tieing a rope from my ankles to the back wrung of the chair so I couldn't move my legs up. I was almost in a trance watching him. He was so focused and quiet. He asked if anything hurt and if I was comfortable. Which is a weird question to ask someone you just tied up. It was getting later and I was hungry. Mark said he would order a pizza for us. He finished ordering and I looked at him. He said " you know, the pizza guy is coming and you might scream and alert him." I thought about all his Barbie dolls, of course he wants to gag me. I gave him the best puppy dog look that I could and said "You can gag me on one condition." " I want a foot rub, I wore those heels to church today and my feet and toes are killing me." Mark started at me like he was going to pass out. He agreed and grabbed one of my ankle socks that had come off during my capture. It was clean and I had a pretty good idea of where that was going. He told me to open up as he was balling it up. He put it into my mouth and then grabbed a roll of hot pink duct tape. He put the tape over my mouth and sealed in the sock. I was really gagged. I couldn't talk and it was the weirdest feeling. The doorbell rang and Mark went upstairs leaving me alone.

This is the first time that I realized that I was really tied up and helpless. He had me tied so well that I could barely move. I couldn't scream and no one could hear me. I closed my eyes and took in the moment. I struggled as much as I could, The gag was making me thirsty. I had never felt so helpless and yet so at ease in my life. I had to admit the white clothes line tied around my black leotard and tan hose looked hot. Mark came back down with the pizza and soda. He peeled the tape off as gently as he could and I spit out the sock. He fed me pizza while we watched the movie. Zoey called and said she was on her way back home. Mark untied me and we cleaned up everything. I put the sweats back on and we curled up on the couch to watch the rest of the movie. I did slip my feet onto Marks lap. He still owed my the foot rub. It felt so good. I fell asleep on the couch. This was the first of many games we played.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story. I often wonder now, what it would have been like to play TUGs as a teenager (I first got tied up in my 30s). Just one thing. Gender should be m/f as he tied you up.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Wonderful story! I bet getting to tie you up in pantyhose and massage your feet really made his day. Hopefully it’s not the last time he tied you up. Thanks for sharing!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A nice first-time account @leani223 !
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great story. Thank you for sharing.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more of these in the near future.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice story! Thanks for sharing.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Hello @leani223

Thanks for an intriguing TUG story, short, compact but complete. I liked the way you succinctly set the stage in the first paragraph, then quickly move into the discovery of her step-brother's interest. Also good for me was her observation "I had never felt so helpless and yet so at ease in my life." Comfortable in her first bondage.

I hope this is the first of many.

ST
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Fun story, like the flow of events as you presented them. Wonder how many others were introduced to our interests via the Avengers movie?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

A nice way to start an affinity for bondage with so much trust on both sides. I enjoyed reading this
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely first time story, lucky Mark.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

You're an awesome writer and I love how well done this story is. I know that exact avengers scene lol. What a wonderful damsel noticing what he liked and helping fulfill a dream of his. I'll have to check out your other writings!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Wow! Late to the party but amazing story!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very nice - well told story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic