Halloween M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Halloween M/F

Post by leani223 »

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and it was coming up pretty soon. Every year my sister Zoey and I go to her best friends house for a huge Halloween party. That year I wanted to dress up as some kind of superhero since I figured my costume could be used for some games with Mark too. We had been growing closer since I found out about his interests. I took Zoey and we went to one of those Halloween stores. I couldn't believe all the stuff they had. I finally decided on a Wonder Woman costume. The only thing it was missing was some tights. Zoey picked a poison Ivy costume and we found a really cool red wig to go with it. After we left I stopped by the Hooters restaurant down the street where my friend Misty was working, She had left my work to go work there a week ago and I had her last check for her. She liked working there and made way more money in tips than I did in an 8 hr shift at my job. We went in and talked for a minute and I noticed how sexy her hose made her legs look. I told her about my costume and she told me they actually sell the Hooters pantyhose there. They were 5 dollars, I had her get me a couple pairs. They have a vending machine with pantyhose in them in the back room. I thought of Mark and laughed, He would probably have one put in our basement if he could.

We finished our shopping and I couldn't wait to get home to try on my new costume. I dropped Zoey off at her friends house. My parents were out and I figured Mark was downstairs as usual. I put on the costume . I went downstairs and Mark was in his room finishing a paper for school. I sat on the couch and took a selfie I then sent it to Mark. He came out of his room with a huge smile on his face and used he best villain accent "So Wonder Woman has infiltrated my secret lair." He can be so corny but so much fun at the same time. He asked if we could do a photo shoot this time. I hadn't let him take my picture before but he was really good with photography. We decided on his tieing me to one of the support poles. They were pretty thick metal poles that were even placed down one side of the basement. I could tell Mark really liked my costume. He tied me to the pole with my arms behind my back and then a harness of rope above and below my breasts. I have to admit that my legs never looked better than with those Hooters tights. He asked where I got them and I told him that I would take him to Hooters for his birthday. Mark finished tyeing my legs above and below the knees followed by my ankles. He took all kinds of pictures from every angle.

I told Mark he better gag me before I yelled out and alerted Superman. Mark laughed and pulled out a bag which had some old dance tights that I had given him. He took a black pair and tied a knot in the middle of them and used it to gag me. I was impressed with how well those worked! Mark started taking more pictures as I mmphhed into my gag. Then I looked behind Mark and saw something that neither of us was expecting. Zoey had come back from her friends house. Several things raced through my mind at the same time. I remember thinking oh crap!! and trying to say something but the gag took care of that! I thought she was going to scream and maybe run to call the police or something but to my surprise she just stared at us and said "Are you guys playing a game?" Mark noticed her then and looked at me with a "holy crap" look and we both stared at each other. I tried to talk but again it sounded like gibberish and Mark turned around and said "Actually I 'm working on a photography project for school It's Halloween this weekend so I'm doing a superhero captured by the villian theme." Zoey asked Mark where his villian costume was and he told her he didn't have one yet. She replied " hold on I'll be right back." She went back up the stairs and Mark took my gag out. We both started laughing. I'm so glad he was quick on his feet with that one. Mark untied me and we thought the shoot was over.

We had pretty much cleaned everything up and Zoey came walking back down the stairs. Now Zoey was about 14 yrs old at the time. She was a muscular girl from years of dance and to me she was beautiful. She had a darker complexion than me with auburn hair. She took after my dads side of the family. Tall and athletic. She was wearing her new Poison Ivy costume which was a sparkly green leotard, fire red wig, and shiny green pantyhose. There was also some ivy like vines that snaked around the front of the leotard down to her side. She did her makeup and she looked amazing. My jaw dropped and so did Marks! She looked around and asked if she was to late to play. Mark immediately dumped the rope out of his bag and Zoey came over to me. I didn't want to be tied to the pole again so I laid down on the fluffy throw rug in front of the couch. Mark instructed Zoey to tie my ankles while he tied my hands behind my back and then wrapped the rope around my arms and below my breasts making some kind of harness. It was a completely different feeling being tied up by two people. I actually pretended to be superwoman being kidnapped by a villianess and her henchman. The sensation of Zoey's feminine touch on my legs and feet was different from the way it felt when Mark did it. Its kinda hard to explain. Mark then took a rope and tied it between my ankles and to the rope that was going around my body . He pulled it and I was hogtied. I remembered the dolls in his cabinet were in this same position, one of his favorites I think. Zoey was having a great time being my kidnapper,. Mark took some pics of her standing over me and sitting next to me. She was cheesing it up for the camera enjoying her villianess role. Then she looked at me and said " I think she needs something over her mouth before she alerts Batman" Mark handed her the knotted tights from earlier and she grinned widely while saying "Open wide sis" I did my best to resist and she told me she would tickle me until I opened my mouth. Now she knows I am extremely ticklish especially my feet and I was hogtied while wearing nylons. Not a good position for me. I opened up and she gagged me tightly. More pictures were taken and I tried my best to struggle but there was no way I was getting out of this.

I really wanted to see Zoey tied up and I know Mark did too but my phone rang and it was mom. She was on her way home from the airport. Zoey took my gag out and Mark was putting his camera stuff away. I asked Zoey to untie and the she said " As long as you promise that I get to kidnap you again and you let me play with you guys." I know this wasn't for a school project." I didn't know what to say. I had underestimated her. Zoey is a pretty perceptive person and she figured it out somehow. I agreed and she untied me. This was the beginning of a lot of adventures for the 3 of us.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good to welcome a new member to the League of TuGs Writers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Love the unexpected twists and the fun everyone was having. Hope to hear more about these adventures soon. You are a great writer.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another good story, thanks for sharing! I don’t know which part I love more: Mark’s love for pantyhose and tights or that these TUGs have made you like them more.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leani223 »

Thank you for all the encouraging comments , you guys are great!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This has everything I love with a superheoine tied up by a villainess. You're lucky to have played TUGs like. I hope you have more to share
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Excellent story. Did you get to tie Zoey up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic