Tied by a newbie m/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied by a newbie m/m

Post by ThickThighs »

I am a guy in my mid-thirties who loves to be bound and gagged. I am new to this site and wanted to share the time I was bound and gagged by a newbie.

I won’t go into detail about how the newbie and I met, but we quickly figured out that we were both into bondage. I mentioned I loved to be tied, and especially loved my thick thighs tied and punished. His interest was purely theoretical given he had never actually tied up anyone before. I asked if he wanted to and of course volunteered.

We put together a half-baked scenario and acted it out. I was wearing white socks, super short black briefs, and a plain white shirt. I was “sleeping” on the bed when a head clamped firmly over my mouth woke me. All of the “mmmphing” I could do did not help. Not letting go of my mouth, he flipped me on my stomach and told me to shut up. He then removed his hand from my mouth.

“What are you – mmmph” was all I could say before some type of rag was stuffed into my mouth. He then put a handkerchief between my teeth, tying it tightly behind my head. I was cleave-gagged.

Knowing that he was new to this, I was curious as to what he was going to bind me with. The ripping of tape from the roll quickly answered my question. He forced my hands behind me and tightly taped them together. Lifting my sock-clad feet, he wrapped tape around my ankles and legs just below my knees. He flipped me on my back and bent my knees, wrapping tape around my exposed thighs both above my knees as well as just under my underwear.

He decided that, because I loved to have my thighs punished, he was going to spend some time doing just that. He rubbed some kind of lotion all over them, even forcing his hands to the inside of them, even though they were bound. He rolled me back on my stomach and began slapping them. With every slap, a “mmmph” escaped my mouth.

Since he was new, the bondage wasn’t the best I experienced, but it was effective. The tape held me in place. The cleave gag, while not the most effective gag I have ever worn, was enough to muffle me and was very humiliating to wear.

All told, I think it lasted about 30 minutes or so.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Cool account @ThickThighs
Glad you had fun! Welcome to the forum btw. Make yourself at home ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago Cool account @ThickThighs
Glad you had fun! Welcome to the forum btw. Make yourself at home ;)
Thanks bondagefreak!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice little story :) I'm glad you gad fun and hope you will tell us more of your bondage experience :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic