Drooling and legs crossed F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drooling and legs crossed F/M

Post by ThickThighs »

I had a lady friend that I have known for years tie me up and humiliate me a number of times. She had always been straight to the point so getting to know her and trust her was pretty easy.

She came over to my apartment with the purpose of doing a bondage scene with me. I did not know the details.

When she came over, she had a duffle bag with her. She pulled out a skirt and some panties. “I want you to put these on. Also, find your smallest shirt and a pair of white socks, and put those on as well.”

The shirt I picked was a white undershirt, meant to be worn under a button-down. The sleeves stopped just below my shoulders, leaving my arms bare. The panties were super tight. The skirt, despite being big enough for me to put on, was extremely short, just barely covering my panty-clad ass but leaving my thick thighs totally exposed. The white socks came up to mid-calf.

“I am going to make you my bitch” she said, with an evil grin.

She pulled out a pair of hinged handcuffs and spun me around. My hands were cuffed behind me. I could hear her going through her bag. After a few seconds I asked “what are you looking for?”. I had my answer when she stuffed a ball gag in my mouth and strapped it behind my head.

She pulled out a lot of rope. First, she tied my arms to my side. She then wrapped rope around my legs at my ankles, knees, and thighs.

“That’s how you tie a man” she said. “Let’s get you on the floor.”

She helped me to the floor, laying me on my stomach. She pulled out a plastic bowl and put it in front of my ball gagged mouth. “You are going to drool into this bowl.” I hadn’t started drooling yet, but knew it was only a matter of time before I would start, forced to drool into a bowl. I wasn’t expecting the first slap to my ass, however. “Mmmph!” was all I could say. A second slap and a second “mmmph” escaped my gagged mouth.

“I love watching your bubbly ass bounce as I spank it.”

After a few more slaps, drool escaped my mouth and started running over my gag and making its way into the bowl. She had me completely humiliated.

After staying like this for a while, she untied my legs and stood me up. She moved me over to a chair and put a wooden spoon on the seat. She sat me down on the chair with my ass right on the spoon.

“I want to tie you up with your legs crossed.”

She crossed my legs for left thigh over right. With the rope, she tied my right ankle to the left chair leg and my left ankle to the right. I have thick thighs so this was not comfortable. She then slide rope under my thighs but on top of the seat and tied my crossed thighs together. She ran more rope over my thighs but this time under the seat, holding them down.

She gave me a very light slap across my face. Not enough to really hurt, but enough to get my attention. “Mmmmmph” was all I could say to express my frustration and anger. I stayed like this for a while until she decided that my punishment was over.
Last edited by ThickThighs 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Nice story!

The idea of drooling through a ball gag was always extremely exciting for me, but drooling in a bowl while you're spanked in the ass sounds so hot.
Nice idea of humiliation and power exchange.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

PepperFugita wrote: 6 months ago Nice story!

The idea of drooling through a ball gag was always extremely exciting for me, but drooling in a bowl while you're spanked in the ass sounds so hot.
Nice idea of humiliation and power exchange.
Thanks! I thought so too!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A cute little story. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Sounds like an incredibly hot and fun scene.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

This is a great idea. I guess it's quite a literal definition of being a hot mess. :lol:
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

Svpmissive wrote: 6 months ago Sounds like an incredibly hot and fun scene.
It was!
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 5 months ago This is a great idea. I guess it's quite a literal definition of being a hot mess. :lol:
Messy and humiliating!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hi @ThickThighs , thanks for gender tagging!
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago Hi @ThickThighs , thanks for gender tagging! But I'm still concerned, and as I can't PM you yet, I have to raise it publically. Please don't take this personally, but F/m means, on this forum and website, Adult Female dominating underage male. There is a pinned post under TUG Talk, whihc explains much more clearly, including the reasons why it must be. I can delete all of this comment after the the exclamation mark, once it is fully gender tagged properly. I hope you will continue to post more stories!
Thanks tiedinbluetights! I was actually confused by what to put in there. I have corrected it (I think). Not sure why you can’t PM me. Are you able to see that on your side?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ThickThighs wrote: 5 months ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago Hi @ThickThighs , thanks for gender tagging! But I'm still concerned, and as I can't PM you yet, I have to raise it publically. Please don't take this personally, but F/m means, on this forum and website, Adult Female dominating underage male. There is a pinned post under TUG Talk, whihc explains much more clearly, including the reasons why it must be. I can delete all of this comment after the the exclamation mark, once it is fully gender tagged properly. I hope you will continue to post more stories!
Thanks tiedinbluetights! I was actually confused by what to put in there. I have corrected it (I think). Not sure why you can’t PM me. Are you able to see that on your side?
Takes 10 posts from a newcomer before they can be PMed! Hope you enjoy the site!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great little story. Everyone needs a friend like that!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I need a friend like that
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Love those kind of friends.

Also, what was the spoon for?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
ThickThighs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThickThighs »

Flyingvulture wrote: 5 months ago Love those kind of friends.

I asked her that same question. She said it turned her on to know that I was sitting on something that could be used to spank me.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

ThickThighs wrote: 4 months ago
Flyingvulture wrote: 5 months ago Love those kind of friends.

I asked her that same question. She said it turned her on to know that I was sitting on something that could be used to spank me.
Kiiiinkyy!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic