The play F/F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The play F/F/F

Post by leani223 »

Life became busy for us after Halloween. I was working and going to school. Mark was finishing his end of the year projects and Zoey had joined a community theater group that was doing the play Little Orphan Annie. We didn't have much time for our games. It was during this time that I discovered self bondage. I watched a lot of the YouTube videos and became pretty good at the different Shibari ties. I could tie my feet and legs really well but I was always having trouble with my arms and hands. I put on a belt around my waist and put my arms and hands through it but it never held me well. I Would always practice in my room a lone at night. Pretending that I had been kidnapped. I got on amazon and found out that they sell all kinds of bondage toys on there. There was a kit that had handcuffs with red fur on them so they don't hurt your wrists and a red ball gag along with a black blindfold mask. I also found some bondage tape which was this hot pink tape that only sticks to itself. You can tie or gag with it and it wont stick to your skin or hair. I ordered the kit and tape along with some pairs of tights for me and a couple for Zoey. It was winter time and we could always use some more tights. I ordered some suntan and some black pairs.

A few days went by and I came home from work to see Zoey right before she left for the opening night of her play. She was playing one of the staff in Daddy Warbucks house. Her costume was a white long sleeve collared dress shirt with a black skirt and tan pantyhose. She had on a black apron and heeled shoes. She looked so cute. I told her it was too bad Mark was visiting his mother, He would have had her tied up in no time after the play. I snapped a quick pic of her and sent it to him just to tease him. Zoey left and I promised to see her later at the play. Then my Mom came home. I was surprised to see her this early and she said she wanted to make sure to make it to the play. I went to my room to get ready and I was out of hairspray so I went into my moms room. I found her at the foot of her bed opening my amazon package! I was mortified. I froze as she pulled out the kit containing the cuffs and ball gag. There was no way she didn't know what was in it. There was picture on the front of the box of a woman wearing it all. She then dumped out the rest of the package on the bed. The pink tape and tights fell loosely and the tape rolled off the bed. This was the longest moment of my short life. She just stood there and then turned an looked at me. "Did you order all this?" The package had my name on and she could just check my account. " Yes its mine." I was waiting for the yelling or the involuntary committal to the psych ward. Instead mom just walked over and gave me a tight hug. She said we would talk on the way to the play. I turned to leave and she said "hold on" and then threw me a pair of the tights. " Wear these tonight." I took the tights and went back to my room to put them on. I changed my outfit and put on a purple sweater with a black skirt along with the tights. I didn't now what to think at this point and I was dreading the ride to the play.

We got into the suv and started our ride. It was really awkward for me . Mom asked what I was doing with that stuff and I broke down telling her everything. She just listened and asked a few questions every now and then. I told her about the games we played and how mark tied us up and his love of damsel in distress pictures. I was afraid she was going to kill Mark. Then she told me some things about Mark. Apparently she had talked with Marks mom, they were actually friends before she married my step dad and still were. Marks mom said when Mark was about 10 years old it was close to Halloween and his Mom had left him with his older sister to be babysat one Friday night. HIs sister and older cousin decided to dress him up as a girl and told him it was going to be his Halloween costume. When his mom got home both the girls were asleep and she went to Marks room to check on him. She found him dressed as a girl .They did a good job, he had a wig and all the makeup. He was wearing a dress and pantyhose. He was also tied to a chair with a gag in his mouth. The girls thought it was funny and took pictures of him. She grounded her daughter for a month.

Soon after that Marks mom started to notice that her ruined hose she had thrown in he trash can in her room were disappearing. She was also missing some clothes out of a bag of clothes that she was donating to the Good Will. One day Mark said he was sick and staid home from school. His mom came home during her lunch to check on him and found him wearing girls clothes and her ruined pantyhose. He also had some rope and duct tape. She figured out fairly quickly what he had been up to . He was embarrassed and his mom didn't care. She told him she would tie him up anytime he wanted as long as it was her doing it and not by himself. She just wanted him to be safe. She figured it was just a phase and no harm to it so she would tie him up often, Eventually Mark grew older and they quit playing, She figured he had grown out of it.. So When my Mom noticed that Zoey and I had been wearing more pantyhose and we were getting along really well, there must have been something up. She wasn't worried about us or Mark and she said she would have a talk with him later.

The play was awesome and Zoey did a great job. Mom took us out to a café for hot chocolate and pastries. When we were getting ready to leave mom said "Well since Mark isn't home right now, it looks like I'm going to be the kidnapper tonight." Zoey's jaw dropped and she just stared at us. " Its ok, she knows all about it" came my reply. Mom left the table and paid the check. It was really cold outside and the parking lot was deserted. I went to get into the front seat and mom said " No get into the back with Zoey." We had an suv with the two front individual seats and then the bench seat in the far back. Zoey and I sat in the 2 front seats. Mom got in with us and told us we were going to play a game. She pulled out my red furry cuffs and told me to put my hands behind my back. She cuffed me and I was getting really excited. The cuffs are restrictive, its like you know you are cuffed but it doesn't hurt. Mom then took out the special pink tape and taped my ankles together and then above my knees. She finished up by fastening my seat belt. I was not going anywhere! Mom then tied Zoey the same way but she used the tape on he wrists since I only had on set of cuffs. Mom then threw a blanket over each of us so it just looked like we were out for a ride. It snowed where we lived and we always kept some blankets in the car incase we broke down. I never thought I would be tied up under one of them! Zoey said "No gag Mrs. kidnapper?" Mom laughed and said it would be hard to explain it to a cop if we got pulled over on the way home. We talked the whole way back. I felt relief that Mom seamed interested in our new hobby and wasn't grounding us for life. I think she was enjoying being our kidnapper.

We pulled into the garage at home and mom closed the door. We thought the game was over. Mom got out and came into the back seat. She put her hand over my mouth and pulled my red ball gag out of her coat pocket. " You be quiet now girl, I don't need the neighbors hearing you." I opened my mouth and she put the ball in. It actually fit pretty well, I was surprised by how it filled my mouth when she buckled the strap behind my head. I have a lot of long blonde hair so it took her a minute to situate it. It was comfortable and not really comfortable if that makes any sense. I defiantly couldn't talk. Zoey's eyes grew huge as she watched Mom gag me. Then Mom went to her side of the car and opened the door. Zoey said " Where did you get that gag!" Mom told her to be quiet and she used the roll of pink tape to gag her. The tape worked pretty well and it only sticks to itself so she could wrap it completely around Zoey's head. Mom then told us she would be right back and not to go anywhere. Like we could. Zoey and I just stared at each other and mmmphed into our gags. mom came back, unbuckled us and cut the tape on our ankles and legs. We were then marched into the house where there were 2 chairs set next to each other in front of our fire place. We sat down and mom re taped our ankles and legs. She taped our upper bodies to the chairs and we were not going anywhere. She told us we had 10 minutes to escape. I tried my hardest. Zoey and I both lost our shoes in the process and we struggled and grunted and where no where close to getting loose. Mom was taping us with her phone the whole time. When the time was up she came over and we took some selfies together. She unbuckled my gag and there was a ton of drool that came out , it was so gross! It was a big relief to have that ball out and my jaw was aching a little. Mom took Zoey's gag off and untied her. Mom told Zoey to untie me and she went to change for bed. Zoey untied me and unlocked my cuffs. She looked at me and asked if I would do her a favor. "Sure, what do you want?" "Will you put these on me?, I want to try that ball gag too." came her reply.

It was really late and I figured mom was going to be coming back downstairs so I told her we needed to hurry. I cuffed her hands behind her back and then I washed the gag really quick in the sink. Zoey was sitting on the couch and I told her to open her mouth. She was younger than me and had smaller mouth so it was really a stretch. I knew she wouldn't want to wear it long. I buckled it behind her head and I have to admit she looked amazing. She looked at me and tried to say something but it came out just muffled and she was drooling a lot. I didn't drool until the ball was pulled out of my mouth. She pointed at her phone and I figured she wanted some pics so we took some together. We finished the pictures and I went to remove her gag and she shook her head and swung her feet up onto my lap. She wiggled her feet and grunted. I knew her feet probably hurt from wearing her heels all night. I massaged her feet and she just relaxed and closed her eyes. Then she lifted a foot to my face and wiggled her toes. She giggled into her gag. I knew she was mocking me for my love of having my toes sucked when I'm tied up and wearing pantyhose. I surprised her and stuck her toes in my mouth. She had been wearing her hose and heels all night for the play and they tasted sour and leathery but it wasn't bad. I figured Zoey would squeal and pull away but she didn't. She relaxed and moaned!! It looks like I'm not the only one in the family that likes this, must be genetic. I came to my senses and realized I really didn't want mom coming down to see this so I stopped. Zoey looked disappointed and I unbuckled her gag. "What's wrong!! I'm sorry if I did something" came her reply. I told her that it was all ok, I just didn't want to have to explain that to mom. She had learned a lot today about her kids and we didn't need to put her through anymore. Just as I finished uncuffing Zoey, mom came down the stairs. "Time for bed girls" we looked at each other and Zoey gave me a big hug and whispered " you are the best big sister ever." We then went to bed.

As I look back on it, that was probably my favorite tie up game. I was nervous riding in the car and afraid of getting caught by someone. It felt like we were really being kidnapped. Then when we got home, being ball gagged for the first time was quite the experience and to have a grown woman doing it. It was different when we played with Mark. My mom couldn't tie us up like Mark could , she was no expert but it was fun in a different way.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great story! Thank you for sharing!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for posting, really enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. Really fun to see how you combine the innocence and potential adult parts involved with bondage. Also good to see such supportive parents.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leani223 »

Thank you all for your supportive comments, I have more stories if you would like to hear them.
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

I can only speak for myself, but hopefully we all agree that we want to hear more!
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Knowledge wrote: 6 months ago I can only speak for myself, but hopefully we all agree that we want to hear more!
Indeed!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

leani223 wrote: 6 months ago Thank you all for your supportive comments, I have more stories if you would like to hear them.
Would love to hear more! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic