My first experience with bondage Self/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first experience with bondage Self/F

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

My first experience with bondage

I’ve always want to reenact myself as a damsel in distress being kidnapped. Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone and I’m too nervous to ask. So I decided that as of now, I would have to kidnap myself.

I bought a role of duct tape, handcuffs, and a bandana. I drove to a local park that was kind of in the middle of nowhere. It was just after dark so I would be able to do this in peace and no one could see me. The first thing I tried was the different restraining materials. I duct taped my ankles and handcuffed my wrists. I could already feel myself becoming horny.

I tried the bandana as a gag. I tried it as a OTM and then as a cleave gag. I finally decided what scenario I would reenact.

I got out of my car. Once again, no one was around as it was probably nine. Not even passing cars. I leaned over the hood of my car and put one of my hands behind my back.

I immediately called out, “Oh my gosh! What-Mmf!”

I clamped a hand over my mouth and pretended to struggle. In my head, I imagined two men wearing dark clothes grabbing me and holding me down. I imagined their hands groping my breasts and reaching down jeans.

The “first” man laughed at my attempts to struggle. I “felt” his nose in my hair as he said, “Look at this little lady all out here on her lonesome?”

“Let’s gag her!”

I released my mouth before protesting. I then plastered six pieces of duct over my mouth. I could feel my heart race in excitement. I had only ever gagged myself with socks but never where I couldn’t spit any of the contents out. I was amazed at how well the tape worked out gagging me.

I opened the door to the backseat and imagined myself get shoved in the back I then taped my ankles together passing the tape about six times. I did the same below and above my knees. I took off my shoes and socks revealing my bare feet.

I squirmed and let out constant moans. In my mind, I was my character, Penelope. I shut the door and placed both my hands behind my back and handcuffed myself. I envisioned my captors get in the front seats and drive off with me as they’re hostage. I screamed into my gag and used my eyes to beg them to let me go.

My pleas would fall on deaf ears (quite literally). I hear them talk about how foolish I was to stay at the office for so long. They talk about my body and how they’re going to have fun with me.

I can’t help but begin to masturbate. I imagined them groping my “breasts” and tickle my buttocks. I scream and let out muffled moans of displeasure. In reality, I felt amazing.

Finally I climaxed and I took a moment to let the feeling pass. After I cleaned myself up, I peeled the tape from my mouth. I placed my socks back on before ripping the tape off.

It was in that moment that I realized “kidnapping” myself would only cause this fetish of mine to grow.”
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

This is a very nice short story! Unlike others who seem to be experts from the beginning, you describe how first steps could have happened in a very believable way. Go on, please!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, You’ll have to keep posting as this continues.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

That's such an intense first experience!
Thank you for sharing
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

This makes me remember how it was when I tied myself up for the first time, ankles and wrists bound with simple and old shoelaces, gagging and blindfolding myself with cloth. It is always so magical and memorable, it is unforgettable, doesn't matter how much the time pass, how much you evolve, first times are always special.

Great text and great first experience.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 6 months ago My first experience with bondage

I’ve always want to reenact myself as a damsel in distress being kidnapped. Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone and I’m too nervous to ask. So I decided that as of now, I would have to kidnap myself.

I bought a role of duct tape, handcuffs, and a bandana. I drove to a local park that was kind of in the middle of nowhere. It was just after dark so I would be able to do this in peace and no one could see me. The first thing I tried was the different restraining materials. I duct taped my ankles and handcuffed my wrists. I could already feel myself becoming horny.

I tried the bandana as a gag. I tried it as a OTM and then as a cleave gag. I finally decided what scenario I would reenact.

I got out of my car. Once again, no one was around as it was probably nine. Not even passing cars. I leaned over the hood of my car and put one of my hands behind my back.

I immediately called out, “Oh my gosh! What-Mmf!”

I clamped a hand over my mouth and pretended to struggle. In my head, I imagined two men wearing dark clothes grabbing me and holding me down. I imagined their hands groping my breasts and reaching down jeans.

The “first” man laughed at my attempts to struggle. I “felt” his nose in my hair as he said, “Look at this little lady all out here on her lonesome?”

“Let’s gag her!”

I released my mouth before protesting. I then plastered six pieces of duct over my mouth. I could feel my heart race in excitement. I had only ever gagged myself with socks but never where I couldn’t spit any of the contents out. I was amazed at how well the tape worked out gagging me.

I opened the door to the backseat and imagined myself get shoved in the back I then taped my ankles together passing the tape about six times. I did the same below and above my knees. I took off my shoes and socks revealing my bare feet.

I squirmed and let out constant moans. In my mind, I was my character, Penelope. I shut the door and placed both my hands behind my back and handcuffed myself. I envisioned my captors get in the front seats and drive off with me as they’re hostage. I screamed into my gag and used my eyes to beg them to let me go.

My pleas would fall on deaf ears (quite literally). I hear them talk about how foolish I was to stay at the office for so long. They talk about my body and how they’re going to have fun with me.

I can’t help but begin to masturbate. I imagined them groping my “breasts” and tickle my buttocks. I scream and let out muffled moans of displeasure. In reality, I felt amazing.

Finally I climaxed and I took a moment to let the feeling pass. After I cleaned myself up, I peeled the tape from my mouth. I placed my socks back on before ripping the tape off.

It was in that moment that I realized “kidnapping” myself would only cause this fetish of mine to grow.”
Dear lord why didn't we grow up in the same neighborhood.. it should have been cops and robbers all day every day. life isn't fair ;)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great time! Have you done anything since this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic