Tied up to “watch” rugby (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Tied up to “watch” rugby (M/F)

Post by JulieG »

OK. I’ve hunted at this story before here goes. :D

12 years ago when I was quite new to be8 g tied up (and tying my bf up) the rugby World Cup was on. Now I have no interest in rugby. Not much interest in sport really but whereas I can see the beauty in the physique of a footballer or track athlete, rugby players look like thugs let off their chain for the weekend. Now something I do know , now, is that there are a couple of weekends when there are three or four matches back to back. Each match takes about two hours with half time , pre match banal comments what might happen, afterwards what did happen and could have happened…..etc.

Now I’m not sure which country the games were being played but it was Saturday morning my BF got up about 730. To watch the first match. He was in sweatshirt, joggers and bare feet. I came down sometime between 8 and 9 am in just my knickers and the duvet wrapped round me. He had a beer already! I tried to make comments and ask questions like I was interested. I wasn’t but it was something he wanted so I tried to engage. Anyway apparently I was making stupid comments and had to shut up, but I couldn’t. So he clamped he is hand over my mouth. I was kind of wrapped in the duvet so couldn’t get my arms out but I wriggled. Shortly after it was half time and he said “you’re going to be bound and gagged for the second half.”

“Promises promises!” :D

He was true to his word. When the adverts were in he grabbed some of our tie up kit and tied my hands behind my back, ankles crossed and below knees, rope round my arms under my chest cinched between body and arms. Then he gagged me with some bits of cloth and a scarf tied between my teeth. I’d lost the duvet so was almost naked, just my black knickers. So,I sat on the floor watching the TV just in time for the second half.

After the match was over (don’t ask me who won) there was time for proper breakfast, not beer and a shower. He grabbed me as I cam out of the shower wearing just a towel. He tied my hands behind my back and my elbows together then tied me above and below my chest and round my waist to pin my wrists to the small of my back. I was “talking too much” so I got the foam ball in my mouth and my lips taped up. He marched me down stairs naked with my upper body all tied up. Once we were down stairs in the lounge he got me to lie down on the rug in front of the fireplace and tied my ankles together and my legs below my knees. He bent my legs into a hog tie, ankles to chest then tied my legs above knees. Next he fastened our leather , fur lined blindfold over my eyes. “If you get cold I’ll throw the duvet back over you. And that was it. I listened to the air headed remarks of the commentators, heard the cheers, the groans but as all tied up gagged, blindfolded and unable to participate. He asked me at half time if was OK. Actually I was really enjoying it in my isolation, “sub space “ I believe the feeling is called. After the next game I was given some water and food before being re gagged. It wasn’t until the third game was complete I needed the loo and was untied. Altogether over 4 hours hogtied naked before I was released.

We had great sex after that and I spent the rest of the Dady naked. He got a take away for dinner and as we were eating he said to me “there’s three more matches tomorrow?”

“You’d better get the rope,ready tonight then. I might disturb you again.”
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like a lot of fun. Imagine getting with a cricket fan. Just one game can last five days.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Lovely story!
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Very enjoyable. I'd probably be a little distracted watching the game. Thanks for posting
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Pretty good solution to a problem. You can't have all these comments and questions when you are watching the game. :lol:
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

The next day was pretty much a repeat except I was ready. I got up a bit earlier, had breakfast and sorted myself out so I wouldn’t need the bathroom for the morning, then naked, allowed myself to be tied up tightly. Hands and elbows behind my back, waist rope, chest ropes, ankles, knees above and below, thighs, big toes, gag, blindfold, then wrapped in a duvet.

I impressed myself with how long I stayed tied up!
Lenixis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lenixis »

I think I might get into watching sport more if it involves a lovely lady hogtied and gagged as I watched.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

My family have a different approach to rugby World Cup. We draw teams and loser gets tied rules apply. 6 nations , starts February is our favourite. We like it when there’s multiple matches in one day because first round loser stays tied up for the second match.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 months ago My family have a different approach to rugby World Cup. We draw teams and loser gets tied rules apply. 6 nations , starts February is our favourite. We like it when there’s multiple matches in one day because first round loser stays tied up for the second match.
Woah! That sounds like a fun family. Can I get an invite to the next six nations? :lol:
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Love the detail of being grabbed fresh out of the shower,that's always appealed to me as such an incredible time to be pounced on and tied up
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

There was a girl quite active here a few years back @Gaggedgeekgirl who wrote stories about being tied up whilst her boyfriend watched sport.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9 ... 493#p10640

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 378#p10662
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I just love the idea of being tied up and gagged for hours in end. It doesn’t matter what the excuse is.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Love this
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 months ago There was a girl quite active here a few years back @Gaggedgeekgirl who wrote stories about being tied up whilst her boyfriend watched sport.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9 ... 493#p10640

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 378#p10662
Ha. I read those stories. Fun times alternate to sport
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Great story thanks for sharing. We've done something similar. My husband has tied me up when we watched the University of GA football game, in red and black rope no less. FYI, I graduated from UGA...

I've returned the favor, he went to Auburn and I tied him up when we watched the AU play.

It's too bad we dont' have any kinky friends who'd like to watch either game with us.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I have an experience i must write about. I was chained spreadeagled on the bed during some football games. I have no interest in sport
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Sian91 the only way I would ever watch rugby would be if I was tied up and couldn’t escape.
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago I have an experience i must write about. I was chained spreadeagled on the bed during some football games. I have no interest in sport
We'd love to hear about it! I know that it's the only way *I* enjoy sports anyway...
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hal’s and my shifts didn’t work out well this weekend so we couldn’t do the usual Six Nations family bonding games, but I drew France and Hal’s drew Ireland, so when she gets off shift this evening, I’m going to be tied up in Blue t-shirt and shorts. Really looking forward to it. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic