Marks Birthday f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Marks Birthday f/m

Post by leani223 »

Marks birthday was coming up pretty soon and I thought a lot about what I should get him. I told him that I was going to take him for his first trip to Hooters. I wanted to take him when my friend Misty was working. Most guys like to go there for the revealing white tank tops that the girls wear but they also wear these fantastic tan pantyhose and short orange shorts which I know is Marks favorite. Marks birthday came and our parents were out of town traveling. They had some function that they were going to for the airline they worked for. Zoey and I decided it would be a great night to take Mark to Hooters. It was on a Thursday so it wouldn't be packed like it is in the weekends. It was winter time and really cold out. Zoey and I both wore hose with our outfits. Misty greeted us and we were seated in her section. This was the first time Mark had met her. I almost laughed, he was speechless. Misty is gorgeous though. She is a little taller than me and 2 years older. Her hair is platinum blonde and she just fits the whole Hooters girl persona. I can see how she makes such good money in tips there. Misty knew it was Marks birthday and she got all the girls together to sing Happy Birthday to Mark. They took pictures with him. I know he was loving it. Misty texted me some of the pics they took and she said "most of the guys that come in here can't take their eyes off my chest, but it looks like your step bro is leg man." She also asked how my Halloween costume looked and if I liked the pantyhose that I had bought there. She wanted me to send her some pics from that night. I laughed to myself about her noticing Mark staring at her legs. I was talking to Mark and scrolling through my phone to send some Halloween pics to Misty. I found some of me in my wonder woman costume and Zoey as poison ivy. I told her I loved the hose that I bought there. ( Hooters has a vending machine in the girls room that sells the pantyhose that they wear there. Awesome hose for $5.00). A few minutes later I Misty replied " I want to play too." I was confused until I went back up my feed and found that I had somehow also sent her a pic of when Mark had tied me up in my wonder woman costume that night.!! I was dumbfounded, I had no idea what to say. My face flushed and Zoey asked if I was ok. At that moment I caught Misty staring at me from across the room, she was taking the order from a group of guys. I want to run out right there and hide. I had worked with Misty for a couple years before she left and went to work at Hooters. We were pretty good friends. I thought about it and replied " Whenever you're ready." I saw her go back up to the counter to put in her order and she checked her phone. " Who tied you up like that? Boyfriend?" At that point in my life I still hadn't had a boyfriend. My life was work and school. " No, just a brother that is really good at knots." I saw Misty laugh and put her phone down. We finished our meal and as we were leaving Misty pulled me aside and gave me a bag. She winked and smiled as she walked off. I opened it on the way to the car and there were 2 packages of pantyhose and a note that said " I noticed Wonder Woman had a run in her hose in the picture. Wonder Woman needs to be looking her best when we play capture the Hooters girl, love Misty"

We headed back home and it seamed like Mark couldn't stop that silly smile on his face. " I take it you really liked the food at Hooters bro?" or was it just staring at all the pretty girls pantyhose?" Mark laughed and then kinda chocked a little. Zoey had noticed Marks preoccupation too and thought it was funny. I didn't tell Zoey what I had bought Mark for his birthday. I ordered him a boy wonder costume off of amazon. It was the old school robin costume off the batman and robin tv show. I also bought him a pair of shiny danskin tights to go with it. It was wrapped up and put on his gaming chair in his room. My prior story explains some of Marks background and how he used to tie himself up when he was younger. Mark didn't know that I knew about that. IT was late when we got home. Zoey said goodnight and went to bed. I went to my room to wait for Mark to find his present.

I waited about an hour. I put on my wonder woman costume and tights. I crept downstairs into the basement and made my way to Marks room. I listened and didn't hear anything. I cracked the door open and looked in. Mark was sitting in his gaming chair, facing away from me. He was wearing his new costume and tights. He had tied his ankles together and was tying his legs up in one of his intricate shibari ties that he learned from the internet. I think this one was called the mermaid. It had a net like pattern that secured the legs from the ankles up to the waist. I just watched him as he tied his legs with the white rope which I must admit looked fabulous against those shiny danskin tights that I chose. I waited until he had finished with his legs and he was starting to unwind another coil of rope. I snuck up behind him and grabbed him from behind pining his upper body to the chair and placing my hand over his mouth." looks like the boy wonder is trying to escape from my lair" Mark didn't make a sound. I pulled out my red ball gag from my kit and dangled it in front on his face. " If you want to play little bro just nod your head." He nodded his head. "open" he opened his mouth and I slid the ball in and buckled it behind his head. I then grabbed the coil of rope and tied his upper body to the chair. I'm not as good as he is with the rope work but I think I did a pretty good job tying him to the chair with his arms down to the sides of the arm wrests. This was actually the first time that I tied anyone up. I was always on the receiving end of it and I really liked being the kidnapper.

I finished tying him and stood back to admire my work. Mark looked at his binds and started to struggle but they held. I loved the vulnerable look on Marks face. He was at my mercy and he knew it. I went to his dresser and pulled out our tie up bag. It had all kinds of old dance tights that we used for blindfolds and gags. I took a black pair and blindfolded it him it. I then pulled up a chair and took his bound feet into my lap. Marks legs looked amazing, He shaves them for swimming and they are very toned. I couldn't help but running my hands up and down them. I think I understood the appeal of why Mark liked to do this to me and Zoey when we were the ones tied up. I got up and straddled Mark sitting on his knees and I started tickling his sides and he screamed into his gag. Then I reached down and ran my nails along his outer thighs. I looked down and realized that he was uhh "Really excited." it was hard to hide that with the spandex costume shorts. I stopped and felt really guilty. I didn't think this would be turning him on. I felt bad for torturing the poor guy. I stood up and went behind him. Then I saw my phone and I thought about taking some pics. I took a couple selfies with me and my little captive. After all, I thought it was time for me to make my own collection. I finished up and I unbuckled the gag and he let out a huge sigh. "well it looks like wonder woman has to go fight some more crime?" I really didn't know what to say to him at that point. Mark was breathing pretty hard and I'm sure he needed to relieve himself. I started to untie him and Mark said " uhh I can explain" I told him it was ok and that I knew about his childhood and that's why I bought him the costume. I told him that I would be willing to tie him up anytime he wanted. He gave me the biggest hug and thanked me for the best birthday ever. This was the beginning of a lot of new games for us.

I got a text from Misty when she finished her shift and I thanked her for the hose. She asked how Marks birthday went and I told her it was definitely one that he would always remember.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great story! This one teetered on being rather hot. All this time I’ve been jealous of Mark for getting to tie up two girls in hose, but now I’m jealous of him getting tied up by one as well.

I really love your stories and hope they keep coming!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

The Boy Wonder bound by Wonder Woman? This is my kind of bondage! Lucky Mark making his dream come true that day
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Sounds like a fantastic birthday!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

What are the ages here, because a couple of parts of the story are wavering on going against site rules?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just reread this one, and yup, still love it! I hope we get to read about Misty joining the fun some day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic