Hotel Hogtie Fun M/F- long read

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Simm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hotel Hogtie Fun M/F- long read

Post by Simm »

Hello everyone! I’m a long time lurker of the true story section here. I really enjoy reading people’s adventures into the bondage world, their different experiences, and preferences of tying or being tied. I’ve decided it’s time to contribute. I am a straight mid/late 30s male, strictly dominant with zero submissive desires, I’ve experimented and I’ve found that I’m turned off by giving up control. It’s worked out well for my current and past relationships, so I’m good with it! My current partner and I enjoy bondage in our sex life often and I’ve been able to live out many fantasies with her. But for now I’d only like to share some of my experiences with past partners. Please forgive my writing skills though, I’ve never been a good writer. But I still have experiences to share so I’ll do my best.

For the sake of anonymity my partner in this story will be called H. H and I dated for almost a year, we were extremely sexually compatible, but that was about it. We had fun times, but we just weren’t on the same page in what we were looking for at the time. Sadly, a relationship can only run on great sex for so long. This was awhile ago, sometime in the mid 2000’s, we were both in our very early 20’s, so some of the minor details are hazy in my mind, but I vividly remember our bondage sessions. H was around 5’8”, with nice perky B cup breasts, auburn brown hair, long legs, and a nice shaped ass. She wasn’t athletically toned or thin, but she wasn’t overweight either. She had just enough to describe her as “voluptuous”. And for those of us to whom it might matter, she had very soft, high arched, size 8 feet that she always kept nicely pedicured. I stood about 6’2”, black hair, I always had a relatively thin physique with broad shoulders and a muscular upper body. I wasn’t athletically toned, but I could take my shirt off at the pool and catch a few looks. The story I have in mind will describe a very sexual, consensual bondage session. At this point in the relationship we’ve played quite a few times so boundaries, preferences, and safe words have been discussed. We were still discovering things and experimenting, but for the most part we knew what we liked, and what was a hard no.

Before going too far into the story, I want to get into what led us to discover our mutual love of bondage. As you can imagine, bringing up kink and fetishes with a new partner is always tough. You can never predict their reaction, the fear of judgment and rejection is always there. With H it was easy. About a month into the relationship she was using my laptop to check her email, keep in mind these were the days of flip phones, Hotmail, and Mapquest. I had left a file called “stuff” on the desktop that contained a few random pictures from the internet of women in bondage. It wasn’t left there with the intentions of her seeing it, but if she saw it, she saw it, I wasn’t going to hide it. Her openness to sex was never a concern of mine, that was rare for me in a relationship. She noticed the file of course and says “ooh what’s this?” I shrugged and she asked if she could open it. She knew what she was doing and she knew she was stumbling across something dirty. Our sex life had been vanilla up until then so I don’t think she anticipated anything kink related. It was a ride or die moment, I could continue having good vanilla sex with this girl, or I could take the risk and have great kinky sex with her. I told her she could open it only if she promised to keep an opened mind. I had a moment of brief panic when I heard the surprise in her voice while she processed what she had just discovered. It felt like minutes passing but in reality it was just a few seconds. I will always remember the words that came out of her mouth. “I’ve always fantasized about getting tied up!” she exclaimed. H continued to describe her fantasies to me. “When I was younger I would imagine a dark faceless intruder coming in and tying me up”. She started to get a little nervous but a sudden confidence came over her. “Sometimes I would imagine they would undress me and grope me, other times they would just leave me tied up”. She then told me she never had the guts to ask anyone to tie her up… until now. I had already had some bondage experience with a previous partner, she enjoyed it, but it didn’t define her sexuality like H and I. We talked about bondage and kinks for what seemed like hours. I brought up associated kinks like my fetish for feet and tickling but also things I had wanted to incorporate into bondage like forced orgasms, possible role plays, the uses of different materials like rope, tape, scarves, and different types of gags. She was 100% on board and excited for all of it. It opened up an entirely new dialogue for us. Over the next couple of weeks we shopped thrift stores for neck ties and scarves, then the hardware store for some rope and duct tape. We ended up with a good variety of tying options like silk scarves, ropes ranging from 3/8” thick down to 1/8”, some classic silver duct tape and some duct tape in bright purple, just for fun. We picked up a few more things throughout our relationship, various vibrators, and nylon cuffs, you know, the basic bondage stuff.

Time to fast forward a couple of months, we have been playing around with bondage quite a bit during foreplay. It took some time to clean up the rope work to make it look good while maintaining its effectiveness. The first few ties she was able to easily squirm out of so I watched a few tutorials and learned to take my time. It got to the point where her bondage was inescapable, but still comfortable enough for both of us to enjoy her helplessness.

We were staying in a hotel for the weekend, I’d like to say we were on a short trip or a little vacation but the reality of it was, we wanted some privacy. I lived in an apartment with roommates and she still lived at home with her parents. Her parents went out of town for the weekend once or twice a month so we could get a good session in then. We could also incorporate some light bondage into sex at my apartment, but the thin walls and small room made it hard to get really adventurous with it. We craved something more intense and private. After we checked in to the hotel, we looked around for a bit and checked out the bondage possibilities of the room. There was a nice chair, and a table that doubled as a desk. We definitely used them to their fullest potentials but those are stories for another time. We checked out what was on TV and settled in. We hung out for a bit enjoying the privacy but after a while we were both getting antsy to start the evenings activities. I grabbed our bag of toys and laid everything out. I planned on making good use of the rope, some of the scarves, a vibrator, and a magic wand style massager. We hopped in the shower together to get cleaned up, and “warm” each other up a bit with some shower fun. H got on her knees and took my now hard dick in her mouth. She couldn’t quite deep throat it, I’m a bit above average in length but a pretty average girth, that didn’t stop her from trying! H enjoyed oral sex, it was always a part of our sexual adventures. I would return the favor, but she really enjoyed giving more than receiving. This was an excellent tool in dominating her, she encouraged me to “force” her to take my cock in her mouth regardless of her level of helplessness.

We got out of the shower and I started to get things set up. I was uncoiling some ropes and setting them aside so I knew the various lengths when it came time to use them, H was in the bathroom getting ready still. When everything was set she came out to the main room topless in a black thong. Her tits looked amazing, still a little damp from the shower with perky pink nipples that were already hard. She had put her shoulder length hair into French braids and my mind went blank, all I could do was stare! It was sexy as hell! “Are you ready to get into these ropes?” I asked. I use started with a basic double column tie securing her wrists behind her back. Then I moved up to her elbows and tied them as close together as I could without causing discomfort. They were almost touching, I let out a little tension knowing she would want to stay tied up as long as she could. As I cinched her elbows, it thrusted her chest out making her tits really pop! She let out a little gasp followed by a moan, whispering “that’s perfect”. I couldn’t help but run my hands over her perky tits, giving each nipple some attention before moving on. I doubled up a long piece of rope and wrapped it around her upper body twice making four stands of rope above her breasts, then mimicking that below her breasts, centering the elbow cinch in between them at the back. I cinched it and looped the loose ends over her right shoulder, looped under the center of the ropes under her breasts, ran the rope back up over her left shoulder, pulled it tight to cup her breasts and tied it off into a basic but secure chest harness. She moved around, shifting her arms and hands trying to find a way out, but she was stuck there. Mine to play with, my mind was racing thinking of what I could do with my helpless captive. H knew we were nowhere near done, she looked at me and snapped “hey! We both know I’m not going anywhere, get on with it!”. She was baiting me with her bratty attitude and I knew exactly what was next. I ran my hands over her body feeling up her tied tits, feeling how the ropes accentuate them, making them perk up. Then I slid my hand down the front of her panties. I caressed her clit, teasing her with my fingers, barely slipping them into her pussy. I could feel how wet she was already, so I pulled my hand out as quickly as I had started. I heard her mutter “fucker,” under her breath, I forced her to suck her juices off of my fingers, “you’re so wet,” I said. “Do you want more?” I asked. She looked at me defenseless with innocence eyes and nodded “mhm”. Instead of pleasuring her more, I slid her soaked panties off, balled them up, shoved them in her mouth, and cleave gagged her.

With a black silk scarf holding her panties in her mouth, forcing her to taste her own pussy, I caressed her chin and looked her in the eyes and told her, “I prefer it when my rude sluts are gagged”. She let out a soft muffled moan of defeat.

I quietly asked if she was ok, comfortable enough to keep going, and if she remembered our “red light” signal, 3 finger snaps. All I heard was a muffled “mmph cmmphs”. “Of course?” I asked, she nodded but I still asked her to snap twice to confirm, and to show me that she could snap with that her hands in such a secured position. She was able to snap, and we continued.

I began slowly teasing her with a vibrator, brushing it across her clit, sliding it half way into her soaked pussy, just to pull it back out again. I I edged her for a few minutes when I finally slid the vibrator all the way in and left it on high. H was already closing in on an orgasm, but she wasn’t quite there yet. I laid her face down on her stomach, catching a good view of her ass in the process. I started another double column tie on her ankles, cinching her feet together in perfect symmetry and moved up to do the same above and below her knees. Then I tied her ankles to the back of the chest harness. Pulling her into a nice tight hogtie, her hands almost touching her ankles. I heard her let out another long, muffled moan. I asked “how does it feel to be so helpless? I can do anything I want with you.” she tried to answer but it just comes out as muffled “mmphs”. I admired my work and watched as H struggles against her bondage with that vibrator still slowly working her closer to cumming. I placed the magic wand between her legs, right near her clit. With her thighs tied together they cradled the massager and held it perfectly in place.

H is perfectly bound, gagged, face down, with her helpless feet hanging in the air above her ass, toes scrunching and spreading as she inches towards orgasm. I used some twine to tie her big toes together, adding to the immobility and perfect symmetry of her bound soles. “They’re just asking for it” I thought to myself. So I lightly raked my fingers across the soles of her feet. It was as if time stood still for a brief moment. The buzzing continued and I heard a calm, muffled “onph ooh agh”. I responded “what did you say? Don’t do that? That’s not the safe signal!” Then I heard her yell louder “DONPH OOH AGH!”. I didn’t hear any fingers snapping so naturally, I ‘kept doing that’. I scratched the arches of H’s feet, tickling between her toes with my fingers, all she could do was struggle and laugh into her gag. I moved down and tickled her sides very briefly, but I could tell that was too much for her to handle, she wasn’t safe signaling, but I could tell that it might drive her to it. I went back to tickling between her toes and scratching her soles, letting the vibrators and tickling continue the mixed balance of pleasure and torture. I could hear her breathing getting heavier, and her whimpering getting louder between laughing. Suddenly she was tense and motionless, focusing on her climax when she let out a muffled scream of pleasure. I stopped tickling to let her finish without interfering so she could enjoy her reward for enduring the tight bondage and torture.

With H’s sensitivity heightened from orgasm, the magic wand was still buzzing, over stimulating her clit making her buck, and struggle even more! Not to free herself, just to get away from the massager! As much as enjoyed watching her struggle against the ropes, I took mercy on her and removed the wand. While she caught her breath and calmed down I said to her “good girl, I love watching you cum and squirm in these ropes”. A content sigh comes from behind her gag. “I need to make sure you’re still ok. You’re mine right now but only by choice. One snap for yes, two for no. Do you want me to untie you and take that gag out?” H snaps twice. “Do you want me to keep going?” I ask, and she snaps once so we continued.

I caressed H’s body and played with her tits while she relaxed and came back down. Once she had a chance to catch her breath I went right back to tickling her. I went from her sides, to her hips, then back to her soles. She was in hysterics when suddenly her cell phone rang, I snapped out of my dominant role and broke the scene. I looked at her as she gestured to her phone, so I grabbed it and looked. “It’s your friend, M” I said. Apparently this was a mildly important call because she snapped three times. I untied her gag, and she spit the panties out and said “don’t untie me, but I need to answer that”. Intrigued, I opened the phone and held it to her ear. Slightly annoyed, I gave H a look and put the phone on speaker. She was tightly hogtied while talking to her friend on the phone! It was a unique opportunity and I seized it. I re positioned myself on my knees in front of H and while her friend was talking I offered her my rock hard cock, she took it in her mouth and started giving me the blow job of a lifetime only stopping to respond to her friend on the call. She was all in but it was tough for her while she was tied up but she powered through, the situation in and of itself was enough to do it for me. As I was getting close to finishing, she stopped to respond to her friend one last time, they finally say good bye. More frustrated than before, I grabbed the phone, slammed it shut, then forced my cock back into her mouth. I only lasted a few more seconds before I came but she took every last drop, swallowed, and looked at me with a proud look of accomplishment. “You just swallowed my cum! Like a lot of it! Do you want me to untie you now?” She had to have been getting sore, she was tied up for almost an hour, and hogtied for half of that! She just looked at me and said “gag me again and tickle me some more! I like that more than I thought I would!”. That’s what she wanted, that’s what she got, who was I to argue?! She lasted another twenty minutes or so alternating between tickling and edging before she came again and couldn’t take anymore. We polished off our fun with some regular sexual “activities” then just laid there afterwards recapping the highlights and admiring her rope marks while I massaged her arms and legs.

This session is based on true events but I did have to fill in some gaps. The dialogue may not be what I remember it to be, I can’t remember who actually called her on the phone, but the shower, the bondage, the events around it, the phone call, and the blowjob all happened. H was always up for anything bondage related, this night was just one of the more fond memories I’ve held onto. I can recall a few more memorable bondage sessions with her that might be worth sharing.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Really fun story, I’m kind of jealous;) Did you do something like that again?
Simm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simm »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 months ago Really fun story, I’m kind of jealous;) Did you do something like that again?
Not that specifically, this was probably our most intense session together. Neither of us had been in a relationship with a mutual love of bondage and kink. We did a lot of experimenting with bondage but this was one of the first times I can remember where I actually felt like there was a dom/sub dynamic and it wasn’t us just playing around and experimenting. It’s probably why I have such a vivid memory of it. I do have other fun but less intense experiences I’ll share later on.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very 🔥🔥🔥. Thanks for sharing!
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

That was awesome, and very well-written. I hope you keep at it(both the bondage and the sharing)
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Simm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simm »

Ovi1 wrote: 3 months ago That was awesome, and very well-written. I hope you keep at it(both the bondage and the sharing)
Thank you! I was off of work for a few weeks recovering from an injury/surgery. I was extremely bored and decided to step out of my comfort zone and share this. Your positive feedback is a great feeling!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic