My Favorite Gag(F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Favorite Gag(F/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

This was one of the kinkiest and fun gags to date…

I had to travel out of town for work for a week. The girl I was dating at the time had playfully ‘threatened’ she was going to save something each day to gag me with when she got to tie me up and “F” my brains out when I got back.

(We liked to switch things up and each of us usually spent some time in the ropes or cuffs each time we played.)

Upon my return Friday evening, she wanted me to come right over. I was greeted at the door with her wearing a new sexy matching red bra and panty set with a pair of lacy top sheer black thigh high stockings and holding a coil of white nylon rope in her hand with a seductive grin on her face. (Damn she looked hot!)

A few minutes later, she had me stripped down and on the bed with her straddling me, tying my crossed wrists. Her tying skills weren’t the best, but she had figured out that using A LOT of rope and knots that were hard to reach kept me stuck long enough for her to have her fun with me. Once my hands were tied, she secured them above me to the headboard. Moving to my feet, she wrapped around my ankles, cinched snugly between them and knotted it off before tying the rope ends to the footboard.

Back to straddling me, she reached under the pillow, pulling out an assorted collection of hosiery.

Holding up a pair of black tights… “These were from Monday.” Rolling them up, she playfully pushed them up into my mouth.

Next was a pair with of tan pantyhose… “These were Tuesday.”

Holding up two black nylon knee high stockings and then dropping them on my chest… “I wore these with my dress pants Wednesday.”

Picking up a black pair of pantyhose… “I wore your favorite ones on Thursday.” With a grin, she balled them up and stuffed them into my mouth.

Holding up a pair of tan nylon knee highs… “And these were Friday.”

Taking one of the tan knee highs, she stretched and wrapped it twice around my head and through my mouth as a cleave gag, tying it behind my head. Giving me a quick kiss, she did the same with the other tan one before using the black knee highs in the same manner.

Seeming pleased with her work so far, she held up a pair or silky white thigh high stockings… “These were from earlier tonight, but I changed to the black ones just before you arrived… I was feeling naughty!”

Using the white stockings, she blindfolded me and the fun started…
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this! Tights are my favorite gag. Can’t wait for more!
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

What a story. Amazing
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TightsBound wrote: 3 months ago Loving this! Tights are my favorite gag. Can’t wait for more!
Not much more to this one, but could describe a similar gag.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

straightupbondage wrote: 2 months ago What a story. Amazing
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic