Never Underestimate a Crotch Rope (NB/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Never Underestimate a Crotch Rope (NB/Self)

Post by PepperFugita »

Hi again people, this post will be shorter, since it describes a simple scenario that happened yesterday, but that was something intense and made me realize why Crotch Ropes are so infamous.
This last night I felt a little too “excited”, I had spent the last two days doing edging for hours, and I was extremely horny. So, I have decided to sleep tied up, but this time, I would aim for something a little more devious than usual.

The idea was simple, I would sleep with my ankles and wrists tied together as always, but this time I would try to sleep with a Crotch Rope. Crotch Ropes are harnesses that are tied over to the genital areas, and depending on the case, you can make a little modification for teasing and edging the person wearing it.

I would use that when trying to sleep, what could go wrong? Little did I know…

—09/02/2024—

The sun had already disappeared of sight for a good amount of time, it was at the peak of the night (midnight, 12PM), besides that there was no moon to be seen, because the sky was enveloped in a thick blanket of clouds.

There was I, after another day doing my chores and corresponding with my obligations, I had reached to the end of that little verse of my life.
But, through the last 2 days I was doing edging and experimenting with my orgasm control, what resulted on a prolongated state of sexual arousal. Then, I decided that I would sleep tied up this night, but I would add a devious twist to my predicament for this round.

As any other night, I proceeded to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, used the toilet for the last time of the day, flushed the toilet and washed my hands with soap.
Then I proceeded to my bedroom, wore my pyjamas that are a black nightdress and shorts, made my bed, wished a goodnight to my family like any other day, and locked myself in my bedroom to sleep... Supposedly.

Now that I was safe, and no one could bother me or spy in what I was doing anymore, I proceeded to slowly and silently gather the ropes that I have hidden in my wardrobe and laid them on my bed. I also gathered a thigh high of mine, that would serve as a blindfold.
Then I slowly undressed myself, removed my nightdress, shorts and panties, standing completely nude on my bedroom. Now it is time to work on these ropes.

First, I decided that I would do the most important of this play, the Crotch Rope.
I start with a single column tie, which would basically create a rope belt around my hips. After tying it, I brought the two lines of rope over my penis and testicles, letting my genitals in the middle of the two ropes. (For people with vagina, the ropes go straight between the lips.)

Now that comes the funny part (and my error). In the midway through your genitals, you can do something called “Happy Knot”, that is a knot in the ropes that will press the G-spot of the person.
With this knot pressing the G-spot, the person will be unable to get peace, since each single movement that they make, it will stimulate their genitals. For people with vagina, the knot should be done over the clit, and for who has a penis, the knot should be made over the perineal area.
I passed the ropes through my genitals, and right below I made an overhand knot, which I controlled and measured to land exactly over the perineal area. It took some time, but I managed to get there with precision.

Then, I passed the rope all the way below of me, brought it up, passing through my butt cheeks and finally reached the other extremity of the belt.
To finish the tie is simple, you pass the two pieces of rope below through the belt, you pass the two pieces of rope below again but through the right side of the belt, then bring it above and passes through the left side of the belt. At each time that you do this, your ropes will get shorter, your Crotch Rope tighter, resulting in more pression and stimulation.
Your repeat this process over and over, until you feel that it is tight enough, and then you hide the rest of the rope for the person not be able to escape.

After finishing my job with Crotch Rope, I tried to walk over my room, making various kind of movements and stretching. The Crotch Rope was really taking effect, at each single movement I felt the pression on my G-spot, and a strong urge to masturbate myself.
There is also the additional that my genitals part the rope in two before reaching the happy knot, my penis and testicles where within a circle. My balls were bloated due to being full of seed of all the stimulation, and they were being pressed by the ropes, providing even more arousal. My cock was simply hard and throbbing full-time, never giving me a chance to breath.
Right after that, I sat in my bed to work the rest of the ropes.

I made the basic process of always: Three loops of rope, then cinching everything in the middle, creating rope cuffs.
I made this firstly with my ankles, then my knees, and my tights. After finishing my legs, I proceeded to tie the thigh high as a blindfold over my eyes. After making it, I pushed it down to see again and finish my work.
I made the wrist tie in the same way, but with my mouth and teeth helping me in this task. Made three loops around my wrists, cinched it and tied it with a double knot, holding both my wrists firmly and tightly. (Always taking measures to not cut circulation or causing nerve damage.)

With everything set, I laid my smartphone in the floor, right at the side of my bed, to be able to turn the alarm off easily in the next morning. I contorted myself towards the light switch right above my bed, turned the lights off, wore my blindfold and tried to sleep.
This is the moment when everything started to go wrong.

I genuinely tried to sleep, but the Crotch Rope maintained me distracted full time, I could not turn my mind off or think of anything else that was not masturbating myself, it was a torturous feeling.
With the additional that, at each movement that I made, no matter how small it was, I felt I could cum at any moment. I needed to stand still and make little movement as possible to try relaxing minimally and attempt to sleep.
I genuinely tried with all my being, I stood one whole hour in this state trying to calm myself down and rest, but I simply could not.
After this one hour, I completely lost it. I was simply being drove crazy because of this damn “Happy Knot”, so I simply gave myself away.

I started to contort myself and twitch in my bed, thrusting my hips up and down, doing all kinds of movement to see if this damn “Happy Knot” would truly led me to cum, I simply could not take it anymore, I needed to reach an orgasm or I will lost my sanity.
But, it does not matter how much I move, how hard I try, I simply could not cum…
Now I see why people talk so much about the Crotch Rope, it is basically sexual torture. You are continuously and non-stop teased by this thing, but it never will push you over the edge, does not matter how much you try.

I was genuinely done with this thing, if I did not remove it and masturbated myself, I would start to moan non-stop and wake up the whole house while I contort myself frantically in this wavering tortured pleasure.
I somehow managed to control myself, sat up, and with much difficulty turned the room’s light on. i undone my wrist tie, and gone to undo the Crotch Rope as fastest as I could. At each loop on the rope at my back that was undone, I could slowly feel the Crotch Rope loosen, until I unmade all the loops and removed the ropes of my G-spot.
At this same moment I laid down on my bed again, burying my head on my pillow, letting out a genuine sigh of relief while I arched my back. Despite the fact that I still was terribly aroused, I did not feel that thing pressing my crotch anymore.

I slowly recomposed myself, thanking that this torture was over. Then as fast as never I undid all the knots in my legs, dressed in my panties, nightdress and shorts, and rushed to bathroom, where I instantly sat on the toilet and started to masturbate myself frantically.
I needed to control myself so hard to not moan in this moment, all that arousal was really driving me crazy, I never felt such a bad and desperate urge to masturbate in my whole life, it was a new feeling in fact.

Then finally, my back arched, my mouth was open, and my eyes were rolling to the back of my skull. I finally reached my so badly cherished orgasm.
Honestly, I felt much more relief than pleasure with this, I felt like a burden had been lifted of my shoulder, and that now I would finally be able to rest.
Until now I did not notice it, but the Post-Nut Clarity made very clear that I was so goddamn exhausted, I needed badly do sleep. So, I flushed the toiled, washed my hands, gone back to the bedroom, turned the light off and simply fell asleep as a rock on my bed.

Ugh, what a night...

(And I still have a weird feeling on my perineum.)
Thank you for reading! Xoxo
Last edited by PepperFugita 2 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Thanks for share your story!
I've tried the crotchrope many times, but never thought about doing a happy knot. After reading your story, I'm decided to try it in my next selfbondage session.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

latin-self-bound wrote: 2 months ago Thanks for share your story!
I've tried the crotchrope many times, but never thought about doing a happy knot. After reading your story, I'm decided to try it in my next selfbondage session.
Well, just know that it is a hell of a teasing experience.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

latin-self-bound wrote: 2 months ago Thanks for share your story!
Well, did you try it? :D
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow ! Thanks for sharing your story! I appreciate the details of how you did the crotch rope and how others can replicate it. And I'm glad to see the NB tag!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic