Groped, dominated and tied up at the conference. Or how i discovered my kink. F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Groped, dominated and tied up at the conference. Or how i discovered my kink. F/F

Post by Matilda »

I recently discovered that I enjoy being groped/dominated/controlled by other women in public. Surprisingly it sexually charges me and it creates some great sex between me and my husband. The humiliation of this small woman groping my tits and ass/dominating me/ through clothes in public makes me so wet. It feels so good that it just turns off my brain.

I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped/controlled/dominated by other women. I am 43 year old married woman. I have a 15 year old daughter. My husband and I have been married for 16 years. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i met this small weird woman Gwen. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. I apparently intimidated a lot of people which discouraged harassment.

I often feel powerful and confident, thought sometimes I feel like I can be accidentally intimidating (I’m 5’11”). I come from old money. I grew up rich. I admit that i am used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.

When I’m feeling low self esteem sometimes I feel too big, and get very self conscious about being larger than other women. But usually I can get out of that headspace by putting on a badass outfit that only a very tall statuesque woman could pull off. A lot of people think that I'm stuck up upper middle class arrogant overdressed snob because I tend to ignore them. I can come as arrogant and stuck up depending on the setting. I got the feeling that a lot of people think i am just arrogant snob. I barely have any friends. When I do speak with people, I tend to be overly nice to compensate and I guess that comes off as fake which definitely doesn't help the situation. People around me have always said that I come across as snobby, stuck on myself, and unfriendly. I have been told that I seem snobby and it is because I don't speak up in groups where I am not comfortable. I have had people ask me if I thought I was better than others.

I joined this forum because i want to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I want to share my experiences. So I will give it a try.

About three months ago i attended this two day all-female conference/workshop with a specific focus on developing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-efficacy for women to improve their professional and personal lives.. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants, 5 inch heels black shoes and my long black fur coat. I had full make up on. I arrived at the hotel early in the morning. I was finally settled into my room . The hotel a hotel. I still wasn't sure if the following two days would be of any value. I took off my coat and hung it on a coat hanger. I dropped my luggage beside the bed and went downstairs

Ever punctual, there were only a few other women in the room when I arrived. This short like 5ft3 tall skinny green eyes thin lips gray haired wrinkled face woman in her mid 50s Beth welcomed me and introduced herself as the workshop coordinator. I looked around and selected a seat near the middle of the room, but a little closer to the front and on the perimeter so I could easily scan the room if I was bored. To minimize distractions I also put my back to the door so I wouldn't be tempted to follow people with my gaze as they came and went.

Then this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly pale woman in her early 50s Gwen approached me. I hate to use words as harsh as ugly, but Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting long sleeve T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .

Gwen said to me " Wow. You stand out a bit in a crowd. You are towering over every one here. You are a giant arrogant elegant classy woman. I am mesmerized by your vastness. I have never seen tits as big and as shapely as your tits, I can't stop staring at the size and the shape of your tits through this red satin blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed( I have very large breasts) , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. I watched as this weird small woman Gwen moved her eyes all over my body. She appeared delighted with my figure. Like all the men in my experience, she couldn't keep her eyes off of my breasts. I was embarrassed by her attention.

She said to me" Wow. You are so shiney. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I live in my cousin's garage. ". she told me. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then i finished the conversation with this weird small woman Gwen, i grabbed a coffee and a muffin, a few more arrivals and I sat down where I had dropped my things. The buzz in the room was slowly growing. When someone would sit at my table I would politely nod and continue appearing to be interested in the welcome material we had received. Women were chatting about all sorts of nothings

"..you from, Minneapolis?" asked someone seated at my table. Their query snapping me back to reality.

"Pardon me."

"Where are you from?" chimed the voice from across the table.

The typical conference small talk had begun. The women at my table introduced themselves to one another as the room filled. Who remembers anyone's name at these gatherings. There are too many people, too many things to think about and you will never meet any of them again nor will you likely use any of the material presented.
The host began to speak and welcomed everyone to the workshop. Workshop, conference whatever. Except the emphasis on it being a workshop probably meant there would be breakout sessions and role playing and heaven knows what else. The workshop facilitator was introduced and so began the session. Around the room we went introducing ourselves and where we were from and what we expected to get out of the week would spend together.

To start things off the facilitator, Samantha, had everyone change tables. Each table had number on it and each seat had a number in front of it. Eight tables, eight women at each table, she had us move to the table that matched the seat number we were presently sitting at. She told us we would be with a different group of women each day.

We had a break. I got up and started mingling with the women. This weird small pale woman Gwen walked up to me.

"Wow, your booty is huge Matilda. You have a big/juicy/round/fat ass" - said Gwen sounding a bit flirty, as she gave my butt a huge slap that resonated loudly throughout the room.

"Ow!" - i complained about the slap.

"Sorry, couldn't resist." - Gwen apologized .

"It's o-okay..." - i whispered sheepishly. I've always had big boobs and butt. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs or butt grabbed, touched, slapped or jiggled before. Gwen continued complimenting me on my height, boobs, butt , outfit and elegance. Lots of different adjectives were used. I was not ready for what she did next. She placed her right hand on my butt. Her whole small hand, open palm against my left butt cheek.

"Hey! What are you doing!" - i exclaimed surprised while blushing furiously.

Some women discreetly turn to see what is happening. Gwen removed her hand from my ass and continued complimenting me, ignoring the fact that she just palmed my butt. The break ended so i sat back at my table. Gwen went to her table.

TO BE CONTINUED
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

About 40 minutes later we had another break.I noticed that this weird small woman Gwen got up and was getting closer to our table. The Jaws theme started up in my head. I looked back and what do you know, Gwen was right behind me with her arms on the back of my chair. I was trapped.

I took this opportunity to be friendly and smile at her with a "Hello, there." because she was literally like 6 inches from my face at this point. So Gwen was super friendly and talkative with me and the other women at my table now, talking about the workshop. At this point her hands moved from the back of the chair to my sides, and she was like, really squeezing and like, caressing my sides and lower back as she was talking to us. Then this woman came and kind of started pulling Gwen back to their table . I gave her a grateful look.

About ten minutes after that I have to go pee. I wanted to hurry up and get back to my seat . So as i was going back to my seat I had to slide past Gwen as she was standing in between the tables again. So as i was trying to get past her, she put her hands on my ass and rubbed them around and even got her fingers kind of in between my legs and all. It instantly made me uncomfortable and I kinda yelped out a "Whoa!" I jumped over a chair to get back into my seat. It all happened very quickly. I let out a nervous laugh while she was rubbing my ass with her both hands.

After I got back into my seat, she was just kind of swaying behind me for a few, then she went to her table.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Matilda 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Wow!! I can't wait to see how the little mousey lady gets you tied up ;)
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Gwen is my spirit animal. You have my attention; keep going, doll ;)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Quite, quite interesting! Not that I have never had those thoughts, but my introverted personality would never let me act on them! Gwen’s picture is in psychology books in the “No Filters” chapters. I look forward to reading more!
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

ZiptieFanatic wrote: 2 months ago Wow!! I can't wait to see how the little mousey lady gets you tied up ;)
Thanks for your response. I will write down everything in details. A lot more happened. You will be shocked. I never thought I’d let it happen, but did and loved it ! Think I've found what I've been missing. I'm struggling for my life right now with how strongly I'm reacting to these silly experiences. I have no clue why but i just love being groped/dominated/tied up in public places by this short skinny inferior woman Gwen and just wanted to post and admit that i love it. I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not, but i admit to you I enjoyed the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by these women in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I loved the attention. I loved how it felt. Thinking about it makes me cum.
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago Gwen is my spirit animal. You have my attention; keep going, doll ;)
Thanks for your response. Gwen is a beast. She is not tough and strong. She doesn't look intimidating. She is just a short, skinny, tiny woman , but she is so dominant and invasive. Gwen literally enlightened me.
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago Gwen is my spirit animal. You have my attention; keep going, doll ;)
I would always say that I hate if a person tries to grope me, but when it actually happened, I actually enjoyed it. My curves and height have been sexualized and/or objectified by every sex or orientation. But this weird small women Gwen think she has a free pass. Like "I'm not a man! Im aloud to grab these boobs and butt cheeks!" I am a big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. I look like a giant standing next to this woman groper, but she totally dominated me. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Matilda wrote: 2 months ago
I would always say that I hate if a person tries to grope me, but when it actually happened, I actually enjoyed it. My curves and height have been sexualized and/or objectified by every sex or orientation. But this weird small women Gwen think she has a free pass. Like "I'm not a man! Im aloud to grab these boobs and butt cheeks!" I am a big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. I look like a giant standing next to this woman groper, but she totally dominated me. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them.
Oh totally, she sounds like myself if i had the ability to "voodoo" myself into a non threatening womans body and fly under normal conventions. She is definitely cut from a different cloth and i salute her wherever she is
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago Quite, quite interesting! Not that I have never had those thoughts, but my introverted personality would never let me act on them! Gwen’s picture is in psychology books in the “No Filters” chapters. I look forward to reading more!
Thanks for your response. You are right. Gwen is definitely a"no filter" person.She is socially awkward for the most part, a bit of a weirdo. But i am so thankful to Gwen. Because of her i discovered my kink. The loss of control is exhilarating. It's kind of a surprise cause I never thought of myself as having this kink. This is a whole another level of pleasure for me. I am feeling wet just thinking about it.
I am loving it!!
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago
Matilda wrote: 2 months ago
Oh totally, she sounds like myself if i had the ability to "voodoo" myself into a non threatening womans body and fly under normal conventions. She is definitely cut from a different cloth and i salute her wherever she is
You are right. Maybe subconsciously i felt safe with Gwen, because the chances that she could actually rape me are virtually nil. She is dominant and invasive, but she is just to small to physically rape me forcefully. The catch here and what makes women on women groping different than its harmless: I never once fear for my safety. But i admit to you that if a man or even a tall, fat or muscular woman starts dominating me, groping me and rubbing me, i will get upset.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

I love how she just saw right through you and knew she had you off balance from the start. The fact that she felt so comfortable to do it publicly knowing shed get away with it. The mark of a master manipulator to go this far in life unopposed.

Groping your ass like a brazen little satyr. Unravelling your classist ego and vanity in front of a crowd and reducing you to a little stress ball to be squeezed without a second thought.

One of those moments where im happy for the double standard. Im glad someone got away with a handfull ;)
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

About an hour later we had another break. Most of the women got up and walked out of the workshop room. I was still sitting flustered and confused. I made a resolution: I wanted to clear the air with Gwen. She was still sitting at her table. I got up. Gwen sized me up with a glance, and leaned back in the chair. "Alright," she said. "Matilda you are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants.
You are so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on. You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. You are so rich.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. ! This satin blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free." small weird Gwen continued with great enthusiasm. " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I snapped. "What the fuck?" i said, stomping over to the chair and staring down Gwen with my full 5'11" height. "Seriously, what the fuck is it with you? I don't care if you're fucking jealous of my goddamn tits and ass, you can fucking respect me as a person and, and..."

I trailed off into astonished silence as Gwen started laughing. Not just a little chuckle, but a long, hard, spluttering belly laugh that brought tears Gwen's eyes and made her contort her body uncontrollably. Every time it looked like she was about to get it together, she'd look up at me and start giggling all over again. She didn't stop until she overbalanced and fell clean out of the chair.

"I'm sorry," Gwen said, slowly getting back to her feet. "It's just...jealous?" She had an incredulous look on her face. "Of your slut handles?" She reached out and hefted my right breast before i could stop her, bouncing it slightly in her hand like a water balloon. "I don't think so, honey."

I angrily reached to slap Gwen's hand away, but she saw it coming and pulled back. She reached out with her other hand, palming it over my right nipple through my blouse and bra. "My 'slut handles'? Are you serious-hey! What the fuck!"

Gwen shrugged. "Just making a point, Matilda," she said. Her eyes were hard and stony. "Great big cow titties like these, well...they're a little too sensitive sometimes. When someone touches them like this, you start getting a little bit fuzzy. A little bit slow."

"Fuck off!" i snarled, making a grab for Gwen's hand. But she was too fast again, pulling away from my now-erect nipple and darting in to stroke my left breast .

"See, that's what I'm talking about," Gwen said. "Those slut knockers of yours are so distracting that you don't even know where my hands are going." I swatted down, but Gwen's fingers had already moved away to pinch my nipples through the blouse and bra, first one then the other. "And then your thoughts start getting all slow and lazy, because those bouncy boobs don't care who's touching them or why. Me, I don't have that problem. I can stay in control. You? You're a titslut the second someone gets their hands on you. I'd say I have the better deal."

I felt myself blushing furiously. "I don't think so," i spat back, still swatting ineffectively at Gwen's touches. I felt like i was playing Whack-a-Mole; every time i brushed Gwen's hand away from one breast, i felt it caressing me somewhere else. Women passed by, staring. It was not particularly crowded in the workshop room, probably about 7/8 women in sight, but I caught a few stares. It didn't stop her either. I was looking at the women and most of them were staring back at me and Gwen and watching it happen. I was so embarrassed, and i was watching all these women laugh and talk about me as they looked right at me doing nothing to help. Knowing they didn't care at all to help but instead watched and laughed at me turned me on so much.
"Matilda" Gwen responded in an amused tone. "I am training you up as a housepet for me. I'm starting to think you need someone like me. Look at you-you're already thinking with your tits, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes."

"No, I'm nnnuhh!" I shrieked in surprise as Gwen's hands stopped grabbing my breasts. .

"See what I mean?" "You're so drunk on your own tits that you can't even stand straight. All I needed to do was grab you by your slut handles and you melted like butter for me." She matched her actions to her words, grabbing a handful of each breast and flicking my nipples with her thumbs until i was panting with arousal.

"You are a massive rich arrogant giantess," Gwen said, punctuating her words with hard squeezes all over my breasts. "You think you're smart, powerful and untouchable, but then someone starts getting you all horny and all that sensation takes over. Isn't that right, titslut?"

"I, no, I..." i squirmed. Then Gwen finally stopped squeezing my breasts. She reached in between my legs and pulled the camel toe out from in my pussy lips. Then she patted my pussy a few times and said there I'm sure that's better. I didn't really know what to say so I just walked out of the workshop room. Honestly I just wanted to go to my room and masturbate because I was getting wet in my pants. But i didn't . I went to the hotel restroom. I walked in. I was at the mirror, fixing my makeup. These two other women in the restroom were fixing their make up too.
Gwen walked in. She said " Sorry Matilda , but your own body betrayed you".

As she stood behind me she touched my back and rubbed her hands up it. " feeling the smoothness of the satin material of your blouse mmmm" she commented whilst helped her palms to slickly slide over it, all the way up to my shoulders then reversing and back down my back, stopping just before the curve of my ass. She rubbed her small hands back and forth, enjoying the simple movement, her hands gliding over my back.

"You are an exhibitionist whore Matilda. " Gwen commented while she rubbed my back with her both hands.

"You love being objectified. The humiliation of me a small ugly inferior woman groping your tits and ass through clothes here in front of all this women makes you wet. You know that you shouldn't like it. But it feels so good that it just turns off your brain. You enjoy the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by me in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but you can’t get enough of it. You love the attention. You love how it feels. Your massive soft body likes to be groped by me in front of all these women. You need me. I conquered you. I own you. " she said.

Her hands kept rubbing my back.

" You carry your chubbiness very well Matilda. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " Gwen reassured me
She moved her hands up and focused a little more on my upper back and shoulders , increasing the pressure slightly.

She was literally massaging my shoulders a little more firmly, " I am enjoying the feel of this satin material" she commented . I finished fixing my make up and turned around. " Wow Matilda Your enormous breasts are literally in front of my face.

I can't resist. " She loudly said.
With her both hands, she cupped and caressed my breasts.

"Oooh!" i squealed , as Gwen felt me up. An involuntary wetness rushed between my legs.

"My God... What a pair!" Gwen murmured." Your tits are so firm despite their enormous size, and they seem even bigger in my small hands. I can't get enough of them. " I simply stood there turned on, letting her to fondle and grope me. I felt humiliated and dehumanized, but i was helplessly getting wet. My head was spinning.
Gwen shifted her hands to cup the undersides of my boobs, she rubbed her palms in a small circle over the middle of my breasts.

"They're so nice and big and soft," Gwen said, spreading her fingers wide as she tried, unsuccessfully, to cover the entire expanse of my breasts with her small hands.
The two women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. They were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

Gwen grimaced as she continued groping my boobs. She wasn't even looking up at my face; she was almost hypnotized as she watched her own small hands squeezing my breasts through the blouse and bra.

She pressed her small hands against the outsides of my breasts and squeezed them up and together.

Gwen cupped the lower part of my breasts and gave them a shake, watching with almost child-like relish as my boobs jiggled and shook across my chest.

Her hands were literally locked onto my chest, squeezing, fondling and groping to her heart's content.

Finally Gwen decided to stop groping my tits and moved her hands down to my hips. I turned around and walked out of the restroom.
As i took a few steps ahead and Gwen followed me closely, she put her right hand on my left ass cheek, squeezing it.

She gave my ass cheek a slap, to which i yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking Matilda." she said jokingly.

I continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as Gwen happily groped away at my behind the whole way, sometimes giving me a spank if i was being slow .
When we reached the table.

*SMACK*

Of course Gwen couldn't help but spank my butt one last time as i sat on the chair, eliciting nothing but a yelp from me. The women at my table noticed.

TO BE CONTINUED
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Looking forward to seeing more! I have to say, Gwen is saying all the things I'd be thinking if I saw a tall, beautiful woman completely dressed in satin! :D
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Interesting post, looking forward to see how it goes
thanks for sharing
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I got excited reading this! And I hope this isn’t the end!
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

At the end i will also need an epilogue to find out how your hubby reacted when you came home after this awakening.

If i were him, id still be lighting a candle in honor of little gwen.
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago I got excited reading this! And I hope this isn’t the end!
It is not the end. I will write down everything in details. A lot more happened.
Matilda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Matilda »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago At the end i will also need an epilogue to find out how your hubby reacted when you came home after this awakening.

If i were him, id still be lighting a candle in honor of little gwen.
About two hours later the workshop ended. I walked up and walked out of the workshop room. Most of the women were mingling in the hotel lobby. I
just stood in the corner, checking my phone. This weirdo small woman Gwen walked up to me from behind, and placed
her both hands on my lower back. She placed her hands on my lower back and was purposely keeping them there for like ⅔ minutes. Than she whispered "Matilda
, you are so elegant and classy. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It’s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. "

I kinda nodded with my back to Gwen.

The small pale woman Gwen started lightly rubbing my back with her both hands. She began rubbing from my shoulder blades to my lower back. Her small hands were rubbing all over my back. She rubbed lower and lower, now focusing totally on my lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to my ass. I was getting wet again. Then i felt Gwen’s hands stop.

Suddenly, Gwen hands were back. They grazed my sides, near my ribcage and were slowly caressing my torso.

Gwen moved her hands from my sides up to just below my shoulder blades. They kept moving, wandering all over my back and upper body.

I gasped. Gwen was now firmly gripping the sides of my breasts. She held the sides of my tits in her hands.

I nearly pissed my underwear. ‘What the fuck!’ i asked myself. I turned my head to see if i could get Gwen in my peripheral, but again, she was too close. My heart was beating so fast i could feel it pounding in my head. My body tingled in a strange electrical sensation.

I looked at each person in the hotel lobby. This really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 40s Sinead, this chubby woman Sally and some of the other women were watching with a weirded looks on their faces.

Gwen was moving her palms and fingers together and feeling the curvaceous sides of my breasts. I was dripping wet.

This put my brain back into a spin, as i just had no idea how i should best act. This whole thing was just so far outside of my experience.

My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. I just looked down at this weirdo small pale woman’s Gwen hands petting and caressing the sides of my breasts for like ⅚ minutes, than she began to move forward, her small hands moved to cover the front of my breasts and grabbed them one in each hand. Gwen used her new hold on me to pull me back. Gwen was literally holding my breasts.

I just stood there with my phone in the hand as i watched the pale small weird woman’s Gwen small hands hypnotically as they continued their assault on my breasts for like ¾ minutes.

Gwen’s hands held my tits, petting and lightly squeezing. I looked around the immediate area in the hotel lobby, and some women were watching me stood still as my breasts were groped by this strange small old pale ugly woman Gwen. Needless to say, these women remained silent and,made no effort to stop the groping. It is at this time that i felt the most embarassment and arousal at the same time . Then i felt the pale small woman’s Gwen finally hands leave my breasts .

The small ginger Sinead walked up to me and Gwen and started talking . The small pale woman Gwen started petting my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand and while she was explaining to Sinead her fondness for satin material. So she just carried on the conversation with Sinead about my outfit and elegance as if i wasn’t there, petting me all the while.
The small pale woman Gwen stood VERY close to me while she was talking and petting my lower back and the top of my butt , she put her face very close to my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

Sinead finally made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But the small touchy feely pale woman Gwen replied

“ Matilda doesn’t mind. We just met, but she is letting me. I know I’m invading her personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It’s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Matilda is the tallest woman here. We are all much shorter than her. She is towering . She is such a big woman. Arguably Matilda is the physically biggest woman here in this small hotel. She is much stronger, taller and bigger than me. She is letting me. ” and proceeded to rub my back with her left hand and rub my lower back and top of my butt with her right hand for like ⅚ minutes, while i just stood there silent and motionless like nothing weird was happening. At that point i realized that this weirdo old small pale woman Gwen is totally controlling me. I realized that Gwen is my mistress.
The small pale touchy feely woman Gwen proceeded to rub my lower back and ass with her right hand and rub my shoulder and upper back with her left hand, just rubbing all over .

Gwen started talking with Sinead about her issues

“ People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. I am 55 years old, ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I’m ugly and you can tell me I’m beautiful but I won’t believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn’t change dealing with the feelings. And that’s my problem. I’m so firm in my views and I don’t know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being poor, ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.” She just kept rubbing my back and ass with her right hand and rubbing my shoulders and upper back with her right hand while she was talking. Other women there seemed weirded out by Gwen’s behaviour, but again they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. This small weirdo woman Gwen just kept rubbing me all over with her both hands for like ⅞ minutes, while talking about her issues with Sinead. I just stood there stiff as a board silent and motionless. I felt dehumanized.

Finally Gwen stopped rubbing me, but she still
stood awfully close so i didn’t have much room to move away. The small skinny pale creepy Gwen stepped even closer. Her front was now tightly pressed against the back of my thigh. I looked around, not one woman in the whole hotel lobby looked my way. A hand grabbed on to my hip. Gwen pulled me tightly against her body as she began grinding her hips.

I tried to say something, as Gwen rubbed her pubic area now more clearly against my thigh and butt over the black high waist satin pants, but my voice betrayed me. There was hardly any sound coming out at all, let alone something loud enough to get over the constant murmurs of a full hotel lobby of women.

The small skinny weirdo Gwen, now standing behind me, had grabbed me by the hips with both hands to continue her assault. As soon as i tried to move away, i realized that not only Gwen held me firmly in place, but Sinead in front of me moved closer and started rambling on about her deceased mother .

Probably i looked alarmed, trying to make eye contact with other women in the room, but all heads were averted. Sure, plenty of women might have noticed something was going on, but if one doesn’t look, there’s no way of being sure and no obligation to do anything. So the women remained ignorant.

I struggled to ignore my assailant Gwen, with my lips tightly pressed together i listened Sinead’s rambling’s. Gwen's small hands regaining their grip on my hips. Gwen behind me was humping and grinding her crotch against my elegant black satin pants. Gwen slipped her hand down from my hip to my ass, the small ginger Sinead kept rambling on pretending nothing was going on, just as much as anyone else. Alternating between dry humping my thighs and kneading my backside, Gwen didn’t seem worried at all of being caught.

Gwen’s hips at a steady thrust, dry humping my thighs. She was humping herself closer to orgasm. Sinead just kept rambling on.

I turned my head to the side, only to spot this skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired workshop coordinator woman in her mid 50s Beth glancing at me. With a grin on her face Beth was eyeing me up and down. Sinead finally stopped rambling on, taking a small step back. She was staring over the crowd as if nothing had occurred.

The workshop coordinator Beth gave me a wink before she walked up to us. I just stood there shaking as my assailant Gwen bucked her hips against my ass so hard it seemed she was trying to pierce through the fabric. With one grunt, so loud someone had to have heard it, Gwen finally stopped dry humping me , said “need to pee” and went to the restroom..

“Wow mrs Matilda. Whats going on? This weirdo Gwen is all over you and you are just letting her. She literally used you to get off. She treated you as a giant masturbation aiding sex toy or something instead of a person. ” Sinead loudly said.

“I don’t know Sinead. What is wrong with me? I’m so ashamed that I couldn’t even say no or push this short skinny old woman Gwen away. The issue i need to address is not this woman groper but my passive reaction. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this women off as i would some male who groped me. It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I didn’t get lesbian pleasure out of this. I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian. I am not scared of this woman groper Gwen. I just couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy woman. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. Why? What is wrong with me? This creepy repulsive short skinny woman publicly humiliated me and degraded me in front of all these women. ” i replied.

“Come on. Women are either bisexual or gay—but not straight—when it comes to what turns them on. You can’t be 100% straight. Straight women don’t exist.” the workshop coordinator Beth joined the conversation.

“Yeah we def exist. Other women do zero for me either romantically or sexually. I like men. I’m absolutely heterosexual. ”

Beth laughed and said,
"There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain.

Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. "

"Mrs Matilda
you are quite evidently sexually submissive. This is not something that is obvious to you. There is nothing wrong with you, in fact it is quite common to see this in otherwise strong, rich, stuck up successful women.
It also seems you quite like being humiliated as part of this submissiveness and thats where the most likely correlation is with why this short, poor, unattractive woman Gwen has such a grip on you. To be dominated by someone you otherwise feel superior to is again quite a common kink, its an especially humiliating way to be “put in your place”. Sinead said

"What are you talking about Sinead. I am not enjoying this.
This ugly pervert dyke midget Gwen is groping me. She is just groping me. This weirdo groped me here in front of you two and all these other women. I am 42 year old. This is my first time getting groped. I never had my breasts or butt grabbed before by man or woman. Probably because of my size, social status and bitch resting face. What is wrong with this freak? I am strictly heterosexual. If a man did this to me it would pretty much constitute sexual harassment, but because Gwen is a small tiny older ugly woman she thinks i will let her get away with it. I strongly suspect that i am targeted by Gwen, maybe she is seething with envy of me, and she wants to dominate me.

I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. As long as I remember….I’ve attracted men like crazy. Usually, it’s always lust is why they are so drawn to me. But I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I’m in a bad mood.

These midget hideous woman is so invasive. I have never encountered this sort of person before. " I loudly replied and lied about the enjoyment part.

“Matilda you are not the victim. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You are insulting us. Me and Beth are both short, skinny lesbians. Dyke Midgets, as you call Gwen. Yeah. We are both lesbians. You ignorant cow. You are the most stuck up woman i have ever met. You homophobic arrogant cow” the small ginger Sinead. angrily responded.

I was shocked by Sinead’s response. I apologized “I am sorry Sinead. I didn’t know that you and Beth are lesbians. ”

“ You are such a homophobe. You arrogant spoiled cow!!! ” Sinead replied.

"I am not homophobic, but I am strictly hetero. “i replied” As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. "

Then Gwen walked out of the bathroom, walked up to me reached up, placed her right hand on my left shoulder and started rubbing my left shoulder and upper arm the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady’s belly. I just stood there totally paralyzed and submissive. I couldn’t move my hands and legs. I couldn’t talk normal. I couldn’t get words out of my mouth. Mouth was open but no words came out of it. Gwen said to me “ Wow this material is so smooth. Matilda you are so elegant and classy. You are so shiny. You are such a massive woman. ”
“ Gwen you just can’t get your hands off Matilda. Why?” the small ginger Sinead asked.
Then this weirdo small pale woman Gwen started explaining about her fascination with me .

" I’m totally fascinated with Matilda. Like, how the heck is there such a massive, elegant , classy woman dressed in this elegant satin outfit? So, I just rub her all over. It’s impossible not to. I’ve given up. She is letting me. She is sooo tall and big and soft! Matilda has an intimidating and frigid aura around her, it is exciting to me because i see a challenge to overcome. "The whole time while Gwen was talking she was rubbing my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand.

Then this nice woman in her early 50s Mary , walked over and started talking to me, Sinead and Beth. But this weirdo small touchy feely pale woman Gwen moved behind me just placed her both small hands on my lower back and started rubbing.

“uuuu . Matilda your clothes are so elegant and shiny. This softness.” Gwen said. I kept talking with Mary, Sinead and Beth like nothing weird was happening. So this weirdo small touchy feely pale woman Gwen spent ages rubbing my lower back and ass all over with her both hands. Then Gwen finally stopped rubbing my lower back and ass, but she placed her both hands on my sides and just left them there!

Then this woman Sally walked up and said to me that i am huge but not in a good way.

“Fuck off Sally. Matilda is not fat. She looks stunning. Her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. Matilda has fantastic curvy figure” Gwen angrily responded.

"You need to stretch Matilda. I will lead you and guide you.
Ready for your stretch?" Gwen asked.
"

“Yes, Gwen.” i inexplicably answered.

Sinead and Beth were blatantly staring at my large rear. Gwen put her hand on my hips just below my waist. My mind struggled to comprehend what was happening. I quickly started to slowly bend over at the waist, i felt my stomach clench up. I started to wiggle my ass back and forth against Gwen as she moved one hand to my back and pushed me lower. Once i got to where my head was down near my feet, Gwen looked over at Sinead and Beth and smiled and winked.

“Thaaaaaaat’s it. Very good, my good girl Matilda” short skinny pale Gwen said. My butt was pressed against her, “make sure you stretch it out good.”

I started to really jiggle my ass back and forth so my cheeks thrashed like crazy. Sally, Mary, Sinead, Beth and some of the other women watched getting more and more weirded out as i did this for nearly 5 minutes, by the end Gwen had let her hand slide down my side slightly but it was still on my hip. I then stood up just as slow as i bent over, and thanked Gwen for helping. She responded with a pat and light squeeze of my waist.

Gwen reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind. She was kneading my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing.

“From now on i am Matilda’s attachment girls. I claim ownership over her” loudly said Gwen.

I realized that this weird small skinny pale Gwen was asserting dominance over me. But there was no fight in me. At that point i was extremely aroused. Being passive and powerless liberated me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. I literally surrendered to the small ugly pale Gwen

“And I mean,” Gwen slurred behind me, “i am literally attached to her. ” The women were all staring at them and murmuring.

“But why? Why are you so attracted to this arrogant, spoiled, snobbish, stuck up bitch Matilda? Probably she is a spoiled Daddy’s girl who lived a very sheltered childhood. She is the most arrogant woman here. She is totally overdressed. Her fancy expensive flashy clothing makes her stick out like a sore thumb in this small hotel. Why? ” this woman Sally asked.

Gwen started explaining to her Sally and the other women , “I am admiring Matilda. She is dressed in this beautiful satin clothes. She is everything i am not. Matilda is a big woman. She is a massive woman. She is much taller and bigger than any woman here. She is so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with Matilda. That is why i CONQUERED her. ”

Then she started lifting and squeezing my breasts. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled. Gwen took away my ability to move, mentally “TYING” my hands to my sides and paralizing my legs so that i could not move . The women watched me writhe in agony as Gwen was squeezing my boobs from behind. I loved the embarrassment people seeing me being groped by Gwen and i am not doing anything. Not an ounce of resistance was left in me, only obedience. We were standing in the corner of the hotel lobby. The women in the lobby, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny woman to fondle her breasts. Nobody said a word. The small skinny lesbians Sinead and Beth just stood there watching my breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by small ugly pale Gwen with kinda angry looks on their faces. Gwen just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts as she continued her pursuit of my mind.

“You are such a good girl, my sweet Matilda, following my instructions so well, I am so pleased. You are a wonderful subject. You are such a good girl, Matilda, thank you, feels so good. Everything is ok my sweet Matilda, I am here to protect you, nothing can hurt you, you are totally safe with me. I have and expect full control of you. You belong to me. You are my giant pet, my property, my big girl.” Gwen said with great authority even though her voice stayed even and low.
"

“Y-yes” i stuttered, almost unable to speak.
“I need some fresh air. ”

Gwen said, turned me towards the door, and said "Walk fast Matilda. "We walked. Small skinny ugly pale Gwen was literally attached , with her hands holding my breasts. We walked outside on the porch.

TO BE CONTINUED
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

As much as this is quite an intriguing scenario, I can hardly believe it to be true.
Which kind of workshop would have everybody tolerate such sexual exhibitionistic behavior, let alone somebody dare to engage in it?
If anybody did that here, they would very quickly get into legal trouble.

Still, well-written with plenty of details.
You tend to repeat yourself a bit if I may give some feedback.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

@Matilda

Still quite interested in this story, madame. <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic