Another straitjacket Saturday (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another straitjacket Saturday (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Our "evening" started with lunch at a local place which has a nice selection of beers and other beverages; I had a nice stout and she a flight of margaritas. We split a dozen raw oysters before getting their special "entree for two," half of which we took home.

Around 6pm I strapped her into her straitjacket and we snuggled on the couch (with some wine and pot) and watched the finale of 'Ex-Pats,' a show with Nicole Kidman on Amazon Prime. Her back was bothering her and I needed to adjust her e-stim (implanted device) so she'd get some pain relief. It's complicated to operate and I kept getting it wrong ,prompting her to become impatient and ask to be let loose. When I wouldn't, she engaged in some frustrated struggling before eventually calming down and walking me through it.

We then decided to start 'Oppenheimer' on Peacock. About a third of the way through she wanted popcorn. While I pulled it down from the pantry, I had her pick it up with her teeth, put it in the microwave, and push the "popcorn" button with her nose. I put it in the bowl and we went back to our movie, with me feeding her bites of popcorn between some for myself.

After another hour-or-so she was very horny and asked to be let loose again. Naturally I said no, at which point she proceeded to physically seduce me as best she can while straitjacketed, rubbing her body against me, and using her legs and feet. Naturally it didn't take me long to become satisfyingly engorged. Eventually I undid the straps between her legs, pulled off her drawers, and we had a nice finish to things. After a bit more snuggling on the couch we both decided it was bedtime. Yes, I let her loose from the straitjacket; no, she didn't sleep that way. At least not that particular evening.

This is the sort of boring-ass evening we geezers (me 58, her 61) tend towards, kink wise. This straitjacket was likely the best purchase ever, and it's gotten a great deal of use. Oh and if you look closely you can see the dog and cat hair clinging to her pants. Image