Hogtied In Filth (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FearHaven
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hogtied In Filth (F/M)

Post by FearHaven »

A true story, told from my perspective.

It was Thursday night when play began. I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew she had ideas floating around in that wicked head of hers, but I never thought it would have ended the way it did. It began with Mistress standing in front of me, wearing her night gown, staring me straight in the eyes as usual.

"Strip" She said. And so I did, letting my clothes hit the floor before crawling on to the bed and laying naked on my stomach as I was instructed to do.

As I lay there I could feel her fingernails softly digging into the skin on my back, as they started to glide down from my shoulders to my tailbone.
Her nails continued to travel up and down my back in a very therapeutic sort of way, until she dug in further and began to scrape harder, and harder, eventually causing me to tense up and moan.

Mistress takes a great deal of satisfaction in making me moan. She likes hearing all sorts of noises escape my lips, and the more I do it, the more fuel I'm throwing on her fire. Shortly afterwards however she stopped, and there was a moment of silence. In the silence my brain starting wondering what's coming next, when suddenly my thoughts were broken by a loud clap, and a stinging sensation on my ass. It was the sound of a large wooden spoon being wielded in her hand.

"What did you forget to do yesterday?" She asked, with a stern tone in her voice.

"Drink enough water, Mistress." I replied.
She struck me again, this time harder than the last.

"And what was the result of that." She continued.

"I got a headache."

BAM! She struck me yet again on the opposite side.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'll remember to drink more water".

She continued to smack my ass cheeks with that wooden spoon at a moderate level, left to right, tit for tat, until she asked me another question.

"What else?"

"I forgot to wash the dishes." I replied hesitantly.

BAM, BAM!... Two more hard smacks were given, one on either side.

"And what else, hmm?"

There was a long pause at this point, because I couldn't think of anything else I had done wrong. I felt pressured to come up with an answer and I just couldn't.

"Nothing Mistress... Honestly, I can't think of anything else." I replied.

Another short pause of silence went by before she struck me one final time on the left cheek. Now I wasn't looking at her, but I can just imagine she had a grin on her face when she delivered that final blow. I know she did. I have a funny feeling that she was just fishing for answers at this point... trying to gain another confession out of me. I can't prove anything of course, but I'd give her credit for being crafty nevertheless.

After she put down the wooden spoon she climbed on top of me and reached under my chest to gain access to my nipples. Then she started rubbing them slowly in a bid to tease me, but it was short lived as she soon stood up to pick up the flogger. Mistress began to pelt my ass with its long suede tails. It was her first time flogging anyone, and while she started out a bit crooked, she soon found her rhythm and began to turn my ass a light shade of red.

Its been at least 5 years since I've felt the impact of such an implement, and I was very happy to have finally experienced it under her hand, knowing that the queen of my desires is on the other end. When the flogging stopped I was instructed to roll over, onto my back, and so I did.

"I'll be back." She said, as she left the room and headed for the toilet.

I laid there day dreaming that she would return with urine soaked panties, and use them against me in some sort of degrading way (yeah... my mind is filthy).

Soon enough she returned to the bedroom and sat down on the bed beside me for a short while, as she ran her finger tips up and down my naked body. However I started shivering a little because I was getting cold and uncomfortable by this point. To address this issue, Mistress removed her night gown and climbed on top of me, wrapping her arms around me and feeding me her warmth.
This was lovely... just lovely to say the least. She was so soft and warm, and sexy and cuddly. It didn't take long to warm up, and once I did she stopped cuddling me to sit upright on my crotch.

"I've pissed in these panties by the way... and I want you to breathe it all in, while I sit on your face." She said, as she stared down at me.

My excitement level just went from zero to one hundred, as she changed her position from sitting on my crotch to sitting on my face.

I could feel the weight of her body pressing down on me as she lowered her ass on to my mouth and nose. I could just barely breathe through a small gap of air that existed between us, however each time I drew in a breath I could smell her urine in the nylon panties. To make things even more intense, she began to play with my nipples simultaneously and the overwhelming rush of endorphins sent my brain into sheer nirvana. However the moment was short lived, as Mistress received an important phone call from someone who required her assistance out of town.

Though the session was not over... oh no... She left me hogtied on the bed while she was gone.

I was bound tightly in rope (laying on my side) under the blankets. I had a ball gag in my mouth and I was wearing a diaper in case I needed to urinate.

My hands were bound in such a way that I could escape if I really needed to (like in case of an emergency) however I was not allowed to abuse this ability for any other reason. She made it crystal clear that she would be gone for at least 2 hours, and if I were to escape for no reason, I would be punished heavily. The room filled with silence while she was gone. Every effort I made to get comfortable was made impossible by the strict position and ropes that would tug at my limbs.

After a while, I got the urge to urinate. It built up quickly too, as I had drank lots of water earlier in the night and there was no way I was able to use the bathroom. So I eventually decided screw it, and gave in to pissing myself. Slowly expanding my diaper as it filled up with warm urine, as I had no other choice. It was degrading.

Soon after that I faced another issue... the ball gag. Saliva was building up behind the gag in my mouth and I didn't like the idea of trying to swallow it. So I was faced with the problem of what to do about it. Would Mistress be cross if I drooled all over the pillow case? Drool eventually came spilling out around the ball and on to the pillow, puddling under my head, causing me to lay there in yet another form of my own filth.

It felt like I was laying there for ages, hogtied and completely helpless, awaiting her return.

There was nothing I could do but close my eyes and let my mind wander. Trying to imagine what she had planned for me when she arrived home made my dick grow hard inside the diaper and there was no way of relieving myself. Eventually I became a little sleepy, and I started to drift in and out of reality. My eyelids would close for a few minutes before reopening to realize my situation.

This went on for a long time, until I heard the front door close and the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Suddenly the bedroom door slowly opened and there she was, staring at me affectionately before sitting down on the bed to check if I'm alright.

"I'm going out for a cigarette and I'll be right back." She said, before stepping outside on to the balcony.

My heart rate began to climb and my dick began to harden once more as I thought about what might be coming next. Mistress was only outside for maybe 5 minutes before she re-entered the bedroom, but that's all it took for my mind and body to become overly amorous in anticipation. She sat down beside me and started gliding her hand gently up and down my naked body, before moving toward my nipple and teasing it.

Mistress then grabbed my other nipple and proceeded to rub the both of them simultaneously while I laid there unable to move, or speak.
I Lifted my head from the pillow and met her gaze as I let out a series of moans, almost begging her to let me have an orgasm. However the teasing didn't stop, and pretty soon I was thrusting my pelvis back and forth because I desperately wanted to cum. I could feel my hard dick pressing up against the wall of the diaper with no room to move and it was driving me mad.

Mistress just looked down at me and smiled, as I struggled against my bonds, whimpering for sexual release.

"I might leave you tied up here all night." She said. "Maybe tease you some more, then go to sleep... and just leave you like this."

I shook my head in protest, although the thought of this made me even more turned on, and I was secretly hoping that she would.

"I'm actually considering it." She said, as she glared down at me with a wicked smirk on her face. Suddenly she placed one hand over the crotch part of my diaper and began rubbing it firmly until I was pulling at my ropes and moaning uncontrollably. Eventually the rubbing lead to one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had. It was fucking blissful.

After the rush of pleasure had ended, she released me from bondage and held me close in a warm embrace that was very affectionate.

In the end I remember laying there, still wearing my pissy, cum filled diaper, locked in her arms, with my head resting on her chest, as she rubbed my back in a firm circular motion with her hand. It was very comforting.

I felt little... Like a filthy little boy who was made to feel safe and loved.

The rest of the world simply didn't exist.