Tie-Up Escape Game Hookup (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie-Up Escape Game Hookup (M/M)

Post by CaptiveDan »

A few years back, during a hoe phase of mine before I met my current partner, I used the gay dating app recon to meet up with people for bondage. I've used some of these encounters as inspiration for my fiction stories, but I figured -that while less dramatic- sharing some of the true stories of kinky hookups could be fun too.

I'd been talking to this guy, let's call him G, about bondage and escape challenges and we decided to meet up. We met at a restaurant to make sure the vibes were right, and then he invited me to his house on a day is roommates were gone. G was kind, subtly funny, had a lot of overlapping interests with me (video games and DND in particular), and genuinely fun to hang out with. He was a little older than me - I think at the time I was 23 and he was 28 or 29 - and was pretty involved in his local gay kink scene. He was also, quite hot. He was tall, with a bit of a belly, had thick thighs, and a cute face.

He showed me to his room. Hed laid his gear out on his bed, and I laid mine out as well. We went over limits and safewords, set the rules for the game and began.

Round 1 - Rope, no anchor points
He ordered me to strip to my underwear, which I eagerly did. At the time I only wore boxer briefs, so I assume that was what i had that day. I was hard already, as he led my arms behind my back and started tying my wrists together. Once my wrists were bound, he looped the rope around my chest and over my shoulders, creating a rope chest harness that kept my bound wrists secured to my back. Once my top half was secure, he stood behind me, reached his hand around, and grabbed my dick through my underwear. I shuttered and warned him to be careful - I tended to cum pretty quick when tied up. He squeezed my cock then released, slapped my ass, and guided me to his bed. I tried for a second to roll onto it, but without my hands and with the height of his bed I wasn't able to get fully up, at least not quick enough for G. So instead, he guided me down to the floor and helped me lay on my belly.

He tied my ankles together, then brought me into a snug hogtie. It was wonderful. I felt helpless. The tie was just the right amount of uncomfortable to make me aware that I was restrained and motivated me to get loose. G took a step back, and started the stopwatch on his phone.

I pulled at the bonds, tugging my wrists and wiggling on the floor. I tried to stretch my arms backwards to reach the knot securing my ankles. In a hogtie where the rope connecting my ankles ties directly to my wrists, I can usually escape by reaching back - bending uncomfortably far for a few seconds to reach the knot and undo it. G, however, had attached the ankle rope to the chest harness, and the chest harness kept my wrists pinned high enough that I couldn't reach them back. He'd done well. For a second I thought he might have secured me inescapably in round one.

But I am quite good at escaping. Which is a double edged sword. On the one hand I love the sense of accomplishment from breaking free, the pride of out maneuvering my captor. On the other hand it means that there have been only a very few times in my life where I haven't been able to break free - and I crave bondage where I can't get out. Part of my hope with a progressive bondage escape challenge like this is that over the course of each round, G would learn and get better at securing me until he had me trussed up in a way I couldn't escape.

This first hogtie was a lot better than I'd expected, and gave me hope that G might just truly restrain in a later round. Not this round though. I twisted and wiggled my wrists, and then my whole body, no doubt looking pathetic strung up on the floor. As I moved my body, the chest harness started to sag, until I was able to get it loose enough that it was little more than decorative. My wrists were still tied, but I could move them higher or lower on my back. I wiggled myself onto my side, and was now able to stretch my bound wrists back enough to untie my ankles. The ankle knot was pretty sturdy, and it took a few painful stretches back before I undid it, but I managed to release my ankles. I stood up, the loosened rope chest harness fell to my wrist. I walked over to the door and opened it with my still bound wrists.

G stopped the timer.

We'd decided an "escape" would count as finished when the bound person left the room. The idea behind this was that they had made out of the dungeon and could flee or get help. By now the rope on my wrists was already loose, and given enough time I would have gotten my hands free too, but since we were in a competition to escape quickly, I decided best to only get as free as I needed. G untied my wrists and prepared for his turn.

I took off his shirt, leaving his jeans on for now. I wanted to slowly strip him over the course of the challenge, not rush right into it.

I had thought of doing a hogtie, but for the sake of variety decided to truss him up a different way. I had him sit on the ground and bend forward, so he could hold his ankles with his hands. I tied his left wrist to left ankle and his right wrist to his right ankle. I then tied each arm, right above the elbow, to his leg right above the knee. I left him there and started the stopwatch.

I had hoped that the added rope and position of his body would keep him from being able to close his legs. That was not the case. He quickly wiggled the upper arm/leg ropes loose so they fell down to his wrists/ankles. Then he rolled back onto his back, then onto his side. He brought his legs together, which got his wrists close enough that he could use both bound hands to untie the knots. He released himself, stood up, and walked over to the door, fully free from the rope.

We didn't need to compare times. G had escaped much quicker than me, and won round one.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sounds like it was a fun tie up competition. Looking forward to part 2!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 2 - Duct Tape and Saran Wrap

This time I restrained G first.

I had him bend his arms so his hands were by his shoulders, and his arms kind of looked like chicken wings. I wrapped each bent arm closed so that each forearm was pressed against the upper arm. I then duct taped the saran wrap around his wrist to the top of his arm below his shoulder. I did a similar thing to his legs. The effect was like some of those leather sleeves I'd seen people use for things like pup play, where a subs arms and legs are forced bent in a position where they have to walk around on their knees and elbows.

For added effect I put G's pup hood on. It didn't help the bondage but I thought he'd appreciate it.

While the bondage was definitely humiliating, and looked pretty compromising, it was clear it wasn't secure. Pretty quickly G was able to get his hands out of the saran wrap and start wiggling his arms free. The leg bondage did slow him down a bit, as even with his hands the duct tape was proving slow and tricky to come off. After a few minutes he gave up on releasing his legs, and instead walked on his free hands and bound knees over to the door. He reached the handle from the floor and thus completed his escape.

It was my turn to be restrained with the same materials. He had me cross my arms as if they were in a straitjacket. He then wrapped my entire torso in saran wrap, to pin my arms to my chest. He then continued down, wrapping my legs together. When he was done I looked like a packaged mummy hugging myself. He duct taped the saran wrap around my ankles, then did a loop of duct tape along my waist. He asked if he could duct tape the saran wrap at the top of my chest to my neck (id mentioned that anything around my neck is a soft limit - to get consent first) and I said no. He respected this and instead secured the top end of saran wrap to my shoulders and above my nipples. The fact that he had followed my limit and readjusted his plans without complaint further made me feel comfortable letting him restrain me.

The feeling of the saran wrap pseudo-mummification was hot. Both sexually and temperature-wise. My body was snug and I could barely move it aside from wiggling like a worm. That was, until I figured out the bend on my arms gave me leverage. I wiggled my arms forward and back, stretching the saran wrap until I was able to slide through where two sheets separated. With my hands free I took a page from G's book and hopped over to the doorknob, turning it and winning my freedom.

Both attempts had been very quick. But upon checking the timer, G had technically beaten me by a few seconds.

As G helped cut the saran wrap and duct tape from me we talked about how the saran wrap round had been a bit underwhelming. He mentioned how he'd been properly mummified before, but it required having his hands by his side (instead of in a self hug like he'd done to me). He said the dom who'd mummified him had then gone over his saran wrapped body with duct tape, which was a lot less flexible. He said that mummification had been completely inescapable and very restrictive. G had really enjoyed his experience mummified but mentioned it took a long time to get mummified. I said it sounded like something I'd been down to try sometime, and something I'd be happy to help him experience again.

Round 3 - Rope, attachment point allowed

After I was free from the saran wrap, I took a quick bathroom break to prepare to be immediately put back in bondage. When I returned, G had me lay down on his bed. I laid in the middle, but he quickly adjusted me so I was laying diagonally. He guided my legs so they were off the bed, one on each side of the post to the bottom left. He used rope to tie my legs together off the bed on the other side of the post, so the post forced my legs apart.

He then brought my hands up above my head as far as they would reach and tied them together in a double column. Now, even diagonally on the bed I would have been able to reach up past the post on the other side, but because my ankles were tied up off the bed, I lost a good foot of reach that made it so I couldn't reach the top right post. With my hands tied together, and the post out of reach, G tied to excess rope to the post just far enough away I couldn't undo the knot.

I was stretched, hands and ankles both tied together with knots secured too far away to reach. I loved the position and feeling of being stretched and exposed. I thought about giving up and just laying there to enjoy my bondage, but then, G came over and began incentivising me to struggle.

He put a bit gag in my mouth and buckled it in the back. He put a sleep blindfold over my eyes. Then he began to tickle me.

Any thoughts of relaxing and enjoying the bondage went out the window. Suddenly I needed to get free, to be away from his dancing fingers. I struggled and wiggled, laughing hysterically into the bit gag as he tickled me.

I couldn't reach the knots, but my wrists are pretty small, and with enough wiggling, loosening, and torment-driven desperation, I managed to pull my hands out of the double column securing my wrists. I took off my blindfold, sat up, and reached as far as I could to untie my ankles. The whole time G kept tickling me. I tried to ignore him and focus on the knot, but every once and while he'd find a particularly ticklish spot and and I would involuntarily try and push him away.

Eventually though, I got the ankle knot untied, got off the bed, and opened the door. It had taken a while though, and I would need to restrain G very well if I was to win this point.

I unlatched the bit gag and took it out of my mouth. G said something about locking it next time.

I had G come and sit against one of the 4 posts of his bed. I had him reach his hands behind him and behind the post, essentially using the post as a pole to tie him to. With his hands crossed behind him on the other side of the post, I tied his wrists with a double collum. I thought about tying an elaborate chest harness to further secure him to the post, but thought the simplicity of 'hands behind a pole behind your back' would suffice. I saw him test the bonds.

"This is really good. I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this."

I was very excited to hear that. In the past I hadn't been very good at tying people with rope, and it was nice to see my practice had paid off. It was also nice to know I might win one of these rounds.

I unbuckled his belt, and slid his jeans off his legs. Leaving him in his only the jockstrap he wore underneath. I then tied his legs together at the ankles and above the knees, just to slow him down if he did manage to get out of the wrist bindings.

I decided to pay back his kindness of gagging me, as well as up the ante a bit. I took of both of his socks, and rolled one into a ball. I shoved it into his mouth and then grabbed the head harness I had brought. The head harness has a panel on the front and under the chin, which in itself doesn't silence a sub, but will keep something stuck in their mouth. Once I'd tightened the straps around G's head, it was clear the sock in his mouth wasn't going anywhere.

I started the timer, and began tickling his exposed feet.

He struggled on the floor, laughing and "mmphfing" into his sock gag. He tried to shake his feet away from my fingers, but I held them in place and tickled him without mercy.

Turns out he was telling the truth about not being able to escape.

For 15 full minutes I tickled him, giving only momentary reprieves, just long enough for him to catch his breath and beg muffled cries for mercy. At the 15 minute mark, the time we'd agreed each of us would have to try and get free, I unbuckled the head harness and let him spit out the sock gag.

"You don't have to untie me," he said, "this is really hot, you can keep going."

I smiled, pulled down my underwear and walked in front of his face. I held his head in my hands and guided his mouth to my cock. I gave him a chance to show if he wasn't into it, but he eagerly took my dick in his mouth.

I fucked his throat for only a few minutes before pulling out. I wasn't ready to cum, and I wasn't ready for the game to be over.

I untied him and helped him up, and we prepared for round 4.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago Sounds like it was a fun tie up competition. Looking forward to part 2!
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. It's been fun thinking back to that day
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic