More Hotel Fun (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

More Hotel Fun (M/F)

Post by boundjoker »

After my hogtie fun https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21504 there was a return bondage favour. My wife, even though her little prank had not been nearly as risky as I had thought while tied up, decided that I could have a blank tie up of her.

Now I had a lot of thoughts racing through my mind. Pay back was up there, but instead I wanted to tie her up like a picture I'd seen of Andrea Neal years before. So that's what we did.

I'll jump to the part where I am laying her down on the bed, mostly tie complete. She had been sunning herself the last few weeks owing to the good weather, so her skin had that delicious brown colour to it. Her hair had recently been dyed black and was flowing over her shoulders. Not only that but she had been looking at chest harness ties recently enough so I knew I'd get to apply a lot of rope. Since I was getting whatever I wanted from this session the blindfold had been applied first, a long length of black silk tied tightly over her eyes, with her hair adjusted to come out over it. Then i balled up some of her panties and had put them into her mouth, with a little complaining from her. These were held in with another length of silk cloth, OTM style, around her mouth and tightly tied off. Again I'd pulled her hair free so that it fell down over her shoulders. She had moaned a few times when I was doing this, but a playful pinch on her erect nipples had silencted that.

With some black rope I had tied a chest harness, around her waist, then up under her arms and over her shoulders before coming down in a V between her breasts. She had playfully felt herself up once the harness was in place, but I put a stop to that by tying her hands together and then bringing them over her head. With a bit of rope I attached them to the harness, so as lay down on the bed her hands were over her head but no matter how she tugged they weren't going anywhere and each pull caused the breast ropes to tighten slightly.

Having her lie there, completely naked, the brown tan and black ropes worked well. She's a work of art anyway, but I do enjoy seeing her helpless. I shifted her around on the bed so she was in the centre, then took a length of rope and began to tie her right leg in a frogtie style, looping around the ankle and then securing it to her thigh. Once done I gave her harness rope a tug, lifting her off the bed slightly. She started to struggle, just how we like to play, but the moans of pleasure from the gag let me know she wasn't in pain at all.

She brought up her other, perfectly slender, leg for me to tie it the same way. But I grabbed the ankle and pulled it down straight. This was met with a confused groan from her gag. With rope I looped around her ankle twice, then secured it to the leg of the bed, keeping her leg full straight as a result.

"Struggle," I instructed her, while holding my extremely hard dick in my hand.

I really do like seeing my wife tied up.

She began to move around on the bed, pulling at her hands and getting nowhere and flopping from side to side. With one leg tied up and the other out straight she was unable to roll well, instead rocking one way while tugging at the ankle tied to the bed. I watched her do this for a few minutes, a bit of sweat appearing on her. Then I reached out and gripped her left thigh tightly. She stopped as my other hand slowly traced it's way along her frogtied leg and found the sweet spot. Her entire body tensed as I slowly started rubbing, I could see the straight leg stretched to the max it could go. I leaned forward and started kissing her frogtied leg, working down towards her stomach and then other to her other leg. All the while rubbing just at the pace I knew she loved.

It didn't take long for her to start moaning into her gag, the muffled sound doing nothing for my already hard dick. I picked up the pace a little and knew she had orgasmed right as she arched her back and pulled at every restraint.

Pulling my hand away, she collapsed into the bed.

"Now I'm going for a shower," I said, reaching into our bag and taking out the vibrator.

It still had the ropes attached to it from when she'd used it on my hogtied. But she let out a muffled scream in her gag that sounded like 'untie me'. I pulled gently on a nipple and she stopped moving, allowing me to quickly tied the vibrator onto her straight leg in such a way that she could move it towards herself or away as she saw fit. With a flick of the switch I turned it onto the mid setting.

"You play with that while I shower."

There was a pitiful complaint right as she moved around on the bed and lined up the vibrator with her clit. I gave her breasts a squeeze, because why not, then went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. But, quietly, I came back out and watched as she lay on the bed, bound and gagged, using the vibrator to climax another time. After I jumped onto the bed, causing a startled scream from her as she had clearly no idea I had not gone to the shower.

"My turn," I said, removing the vibrator and doing what I had been wanting to do for the last hour.
Last edited by boundjoker 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
monkeytails
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by monkeytails »

I'm so glad you're back. Your stories are some of my favorites!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don't forget to gender tag this story and any in the future you wish to share with us.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 days ago Don't forget to gender tag this story and any in the future you wish to share with us.
Woops, I always forget to tag. Fixed now, thanks for the reminder.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

monkeytails wrote: 4 days ago I'm so glad you're back. Your stories are some of my favorites!
Thanks, that actually means a lot. Never sure if my stories "land" or not as they seem to get views but no comments and then I always wonder should I share more or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic