Lesbian birthday present F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lesbian birthday present F/F

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

This happened to me on my 21st birthday.

It all started on a morning of August 6 on 2018. It wasn’t my 21st birthday, so I was becoming and adult for real. My girlfriend called Ashley knows I’m into bondage and have made some between us, so for a surprise, she planned a real kid along we’re sexual things were going to happen.

After I got up, I got dressed on some Jean shorts I liked and ash was too also.

I went to have breakfast with her and after finishing she said that she had a surprise for me. She got out for a while and after she returned she had a lot of rope with her. She said “ you will be my slave today” as started to tie me up with the rope. First the legs. Then she got my shirt and bra out and tied my hands behind my back. She got extra rope and started to tie my boobs until they became purple. She kissed me and then put a ball gag on my mouth .

I started to moan of pleasure. She told me she was going to go for a surprise while I made myself comfortable. After 10 minutes, she returned with a bag full of rope, tape, a ring gag, a vibrator, some chains and cuffs, whip and a belt dildo.

She said that she didn’t like the way y was being tied, and that I needed a change of environment. She got the chains out and put them on a special place that is on the department. She helped me to go up and untied my hands and made me put them up so I could be cuffed while I was hanging from the sealing, with still my boobs tied.

She said I was a very bad girl and that needed a punishment. She got the whip out and whipped me roll marks came out on my back. After like 30 minutes of whipping, she said that she needed a brake and left me hanging.

After some time, ashley returned and untied my feet and got my shorts and panties out. She saw my vagina and said that needed to put me more in the mood, so she started to lick on there.

After getting into the orgasm, she said how slut I was and that know she needed to fill the same. She uncuffed me and tied my hands again but this time with tape, ungagged me and had to start to lick the vagina. She said she liked how it felt and that I needed my reward. She got the ring gag out and put it on me. After that, she got the vibrator out and used to me.

The night came and I was still tied, but this time on a change of environment on a tape hog-tie ( I was like this almost all the afternoon)

She said I was a pretty good slave and that I was going to get my reward. She untied me and took me into the bed. She got the cuffs out and cuffed my hands on the bet and with rope tied my feet. She said I was having my reward. She took her clothes out and put the dildo belt. First, with my ring gag on she forced me to lick it and give her a kind of blowjob and then she started tu fuck me. She fucked me till both of us squirmed and after that, she left me like that all the rest of the night for me to sleep.

On the morning she untied me( even had marks on all the body)

I thanked her for my very good birthday present and she told me that next birthday, she was going to make the same, but for a whole weekend and that maybe she could be one day the slave, can’t wait for that day to come.

So that was my 21st birthday present by my girlfriend, one of the best presents someone could ever give to me.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday, thanks for sharing :)

sadly it was quite hard to read with some of the wording but great that you told us all about your fun time
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

This is nearly illegible.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Seems like an enjoyable way to spend your birthday, thank you for sharing! The grammar needs some work but that will improve with time and practice. Good story though!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

Great story :D , it was really fun what you did on your birthday ;), and then your girlfriend said they would do another game but all weekend :lol: , I hope to read that story, it would be great ;)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

hallo [mention] Movi [/mention],
how far I unstand it, it would happend on her next birthday, this year meary in 9 months. :)
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago hallo @ Movi ,
how far I unstand it, it would happend on her next birthday, this year meary in 9 months. :)
Hello @ Plueschbabycd

Hehehe, it will be fun when that day comes :D , and this time she will be tied all weekend :lol: , let's hope she tells it the same day to tell her a happy birthday, maybe I'll give her a present :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Sounds like a fun birthday ^^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Sexy story, hope we get to hear more about your adventures! :)
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Thar was a Great birthday gift. I hope to hear more of your experiences in bondage :)
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

What a great birthday gift.
LenMeals
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LenMeals »

Infinite topic

If you have any inquiries with regards to where and how to use How much is a Silversea world cruise , you can contact us at our own web-page
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Now that’s what I call a happy birthday:-)
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

What a great birthday! I wonder what happens when you get control for the weekend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic