Tying up my new neighbor! (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mittens
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tying up my new neighbor! (m/f)

Post by Mittens »

First story post. I've been into bondage since I was about 16. Had many experiences throughout my relationships. This is an experience that I still think about and that stands out in my memory.

I was 25 during this experience. I am now 26.

My 3 other roommates had just resigned our lease. We weren't going to initially because we had TERRIBLE upstairs neighbors. Bunch of college kids who would party on weeknights, park in our driveway, throw wrong things in the recycle and trash...awful people. But we soon found out that a group of 6 people our ages, mix of male and female, were taking their place. We met them while they were touring the apartment and they were lovely. Fast forward 3 months later, we're all best friends with these people. Movie nights, cooking parties, pool hangouts (yes, the apartment had a pool). It was awesome. In this group of people, one individual always stood out to me. For privacy reasons, we will call her "Julia". She was blonde, curly hair, about 5.7ft, wonderful body...curvy but by no means overweight. We'd always sit next to each other during movie nights, she'd invite me upstairs for a drink at late hours and would always come talk to me while I was cleaning the pool. We had a lot in common and we just clicked. I was oblivious to the fact that there was something going on between us until one night...

It was maybe 1am...all the roommates were asleep after a night of watching anime. We had a group chat with the upstairs neighbors going on our cell phones. I had a glass of whisky prior so I was a little fluffy, but not really tipsy and by no means drunk. I messaged upstairs something along the lines of "Love you guys. Best neighbors ever". Shortly after sending it, Julia messaged me in private acknowledging that I was still awake and if she could come down. To which I replied "Yeah. I had a long day. I could use a hug"...

Fast forward. Julia enters my room. It's dark, but the moonlight is keeping things bright enough where we can see each other. Without any lead up, she comes into my bed under the covers for some spooning. We laid like that for a bit until I felt bold enough to say "I'd love nothing more than to feel your skin against mine". I felt so confident in saying that after realizing the situation (girl comes down and gets in my bed). Sure enough, she agrees with me. We both go shirtless and start intensely making out. We were hugging so tight that her breasts were pressed right up against me. We fit perfectly in each others arms. We took a break after about 5 minutes. She asks me "What happens now?". To which I reply, "Well, I don't tell anyone, but I keep some things in my bottom drawer". (Ballgag, ropes, tape). She guessed exactly what I meant, which confirmed that we were both into bondage. She said "Do what you want with me".

Sure enough, I grabbed rope. We both sat up so that I was facing her. I embraced her for a moment..While I rested my head on her shoulders, I took her arms and gently placed them behind her. I wrapped the rope around her wrists a few times and tied the gap in the middle so that there was no getting out. This whole time, she was breathing like she was receiving a massage. I could tell that this was exactly what she wanted, so I took it a step further.

I took the ballgag out of my drawer. Before placing it on her, I took my thumb and gently rubbed it around her lips to tease her as to what was coming. She had her eyes closed most of the time, almost like she was begging....I was going to be gentle, but in that moment I felt the need to get a bit rough. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head backwards so that her face was facing the ceiling. She moaned in happiness when I did this, but I immediately shushed her because I didn't want the roommates finding out what was going on. To keep her quiet, while still yanking on her hair, I placed the ballgag in her mouth. I grabbed the buckle and kept her head yanked backwards as I pulled it tight. I started to buckle it for what would be comfortable, but decided to go one hole tighter. I pulled hard to get it one hole tighter, but I got it through and there was no way she was going to spit it out. The sides of her mouth were pulled sideways and the gag was deep in her mouth. Her tongue was pressed back too, so there was no talking coming from her. I pulled her head back up and slapped her across the face, to which she moaned into the gag with the happiest sensation. At this point, I knew she wanted it rough, so I took complete advantage of that.

I grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her back down to the bed so that she was on her back. I slapped her on the opposite cheek, not too hard, to which her response was the same as before. She was loving every moment of this and I was almost jealous of her situation.

"For what I'm going to do next, I need you to shut up and not wake my roommates". I said this as I started tearing strips of duct tape off of a roll. "Now shut up and be a good girl" I said as I placed strip after strip over the ballgag. Every strip that went on, there was a moan of relief that came from behind her gag. Now that she was tied down and gagged beyond perfection, I decided it was time to give her what she wanted.

I decided that sex would be a bit too much for our first bdsm encounter together. So, instead, I used my hand. I went to town on her "down there" for a solid 10 minutes. She was excited the whole time. Her eyes stayed widened the whole time. She would tense up against her ropes and started to breathe faster and heavier into her gags. Any time she got too loud, I would slap her again and say "Shut up". She loved that....After a while, she eventually froze and let out a huge "mmmmph". She had reached a climax. I quickly ungagged her and she was so out of breathe when I did, but she was smiling and was looking at me the entire time, eyes widened, and eventually said "Holy shit, that was awesome". I untied her and she gave me a high five, which I thought was hilarious!

And then she said...."So now it's your turn, right?"

...To be continued.
Last edited by Mittens 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3170

Post by Deleted User 3170 »

That was amazing! Please continue!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Happy to see that it is “to be continued...”
Mittens
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mittens »

Just altered the title to include "(m/f)". :) it asked me to re submit to make this change. Thanks
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Previous posts cleared to preserve the topic of the story and not glitches. :)
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Of all the neighbors I've had, I never hit the jackpot like this.
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBlackGirl lvr »

Adding the "m/f" was CORRECT~
HOWEVER the LOWER-CASE letters IMPLY an "UNDER 18" male "over" an "UNDER 18" female
(which is NOT the case in YOUR story)!
It SHOULD-have been labeled as:
(M/F) to indicate that two (2) ADULTS were involved!
;)
{I KNOW you're LEARNING the system here!}
P.S.: GOOD story!
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

As I've always understood over the years, capital M or F means the Dominant, and the lower-case m or f means the submissive. In that respect I think it should have been M/f.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Fantastic story. Thank you for putting a lot of details into it. Looking forward to hearing the continuation and more of your exploits with her. 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic