New parts "Rewind"+"In the dark"+"the cottage"+"Firmly gagged" - A summer of (soccer) bondage (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Came back to leave my thoughts on your story. It’s one of the best I’ve read on the site. Very hot, very jealous! At one point I was refreshing this post for updates every day for a month. I’m so glad you got to adding more parts. Can’t wait to hear more soon especially about Seb :)

overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

boundb wrote: 4 years ago Came back to leave my thoughts on your story. It’s one of the best I’ve read on the site. Very hot, very jealous! At one point I was refreshing this post for updates every day for a month. I’m so glad you got to adding more parts. Can’t wait to hear more soon especially about Seb :)

Thanks!  much appreciated. I have had some catching up to do on my writing and hope to release new chapters every two weeks now. There are a few more episodes to share...

overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 2 – Flash forward

My eyes are becoming heavy. I am struggling not to fall asleep.

Do not fall asleep.

I try to lift my head again. I try to open my eyes.
I can feel the sun beading down on me. The warm glow of the sun. I feel dazed.

Fighting it does not seem to work. The more I try not to fall asleep.
The more I doze off.
I doze off momentarily.

I must not fall asleep.

I keep reminding myself not to fall asleep.

But the sunny summer afternoon warmth engulfing my body is too hard to resist. I am tired.
I feel as if I am stuck in headlights. I will and must fall asleep.

No no. No sleep. Not now. Not like this.

The voice in my head is trying to keep me awake.

I did not think this through.
I should have thought this through.
What will the driver of the car say….gggrrrr.

Huh!!!
Driver of the car???!?
Where did that come from.
Shit.
I dozed off again.
Must not doze offffffffffff….

A touch.
A shiver.
Startled.

Then that sound again.

I am suddenly wide awake again.

“mmmmpph”

Why can’t I scream?

What is that taste?
Why is there a ball gag in my mouth, although it has been a while, the feeling is yet all too familiar.

“mmmmmppf”.

Muffled cries.

Something is tied in front of the ball gag. Socks. Soccer socks I assume. It feels like soccer socks.
But there is something else tied around my head. Duct tape! Wrapped around the lower half of my face.
I feel the sticky stuff sticking hard to my chin.

But that taste.

Something is stuffed inside my mouth.

A sock. It tastes foul. My cheeks bulge over the socks and tape tightly wrapped around my head.

Why did I agree to this?

I cannot move my arms.

Or legs.

I had to find out, did I not. I had to find out.
I had dozed off again. Probably for - who knows- a few seconds, a couple of minutes.

Then a hand grabbing my arm rudely brought me back into the moment.
Just like when you wake up in the middle of an intense dream, I needed some time to get my bearings.
To understand where I was.
Why there was a sock in my mouth.

I now start to feel the rope tightly holding my wrists together, behind my back.
My knees, legs, tightly packaged.
I cannot move at all. Just wriggle.

My hands instinctively try to find something.
A knot.
My fingers guiding across the rope which is holding my wrists in place.
I am tied to a wooden post or beam of some sort and somewhat awake now. I cannot see anything but at least the dazing feeling is somewhat subdued.

I never have been tied to a fixed structure standing up.
It feels great.

My hands tied behind my back and around the post. Firmly.

I did ask for this. Why did I agree to this again?

Arms pinned against the post at the elbows.
My chest tightly secured as well, preventing any type of movement of my upper body and pushing back every time I try to breathe in.
I try to kick my legs, yet to no avail.
My legs seem to be encircled by rope from my ankles all the way up to my crotch.
All tied together and secured against the post as I cannot move my legs at all.

I can feel the leftover bits of the soccer socks tied in front my eyes pushing against the back of my head.
They provide much needed relief from the stress caused by the duct tape which seems to have been tied around my eyes and socks around the beam, pinning my head against it.

I can hear a voice. It comes from outside.

The socks blindfolding me are also covering my ears, which makes it harder to hear and echo-locate sounds and voices.

The voice grows louder. I hear laughter.

“mmmmmppf” I try to attract attention.

Nothing.

I try again.
My hands looking for a knot.
Something.
Something that may help me to get out.

Futile of course.
I am entirely sausaged up against this bloody beam, if that is even a word.

The voice dies down again. I am left to simply stand there.
I should have said no. Simply no.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I startle.
“All ok Mats” someone asks.

With the socks covering my ears, I try to recognize the voice. No idea, still half in a daze.

What. How.
"mmmmmmmmmm"

"mmmmmmmmmm"

"mmmmmmmmmm"

I feel a hand going through my hair, grabbing it and shaking my head around, softly.

“You look adorable” the same voice utters.
"really cute"

"mmmmmmpppppghhh"

Why did I agree to this again? That I know. I agreed to this.
Not sure anymore.

I need more time to get my bearings again. To understand where I am, why I am tied to this wooden post. Who is with me in this room, this house.

Hold on.

Wait.
Before I explain exactly where and why I find myself tied and gagged again, I need to give you some more context.

Rewind a couple of months.

- to be continued -
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This just keeps on getting better and better
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Definitely a fun read. Love this story. Curious to find out what happened a few months prior to this chapter.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

So sorry I haven't replied to this in a while - I love your writing and I am always up to date. Please continue when you have the time! <3
anolyg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anolyg »

I love your story. I'm really curious to see how you got into this situation. Please continue with the story.
Tied-up-boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied-up-boy »

Pleeaase don't forget us @overkneesoccersocks we love your story and want to read Mats' adventures :D !
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied-up-boy wrote: 4 years ago Pleeaase don't forget us @overkneesoccersocks we love your story and want to read Mats' adventures :D !
anolyg wrote: 4 years ago I love your story. I'm really curious to see how you got into this situation. Please continue with the story.
boundb wrote: 4 years ago So sorry I haven't replied to this in a while - I love your writing and I am always up to date. Please continue when you have the time! <3
Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Definitely a fun read. Love this story. Curious to find out what happened a few months prior to this chapter.
harveygasson wrote: 4 years ago This just keeps on getting better and better
@Tied-up-boy, @anolyg,@boundb, @Canuck100, @Harveygasson, and @all you who continue to send me messages, I am so grateful to see you like the story! Also, I am really sorry I have not been able to follow up recently. With the current situation, I am literally swamped with work. I do hope to continue shortly. Thanks again for letting me know you like the story. This story is very close to my heart!

Keep safe!

Overkneesoccersocks
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 3 - Rewind a couple of months.

...It was the end of spring, school would end in a month or two.
Soccer season had ended: That gave me a chance to really take some time out.
Unfortunately, me and Soph split up.
She told me something changed.
She was not sure if we were still sharing the same feelings and I guess she was right.

None the less, I was heartbroken.

That was weird as since the events of earlier that year, I started losing interest in my relationship with her.
Somehow, I took things for granted and she had had enough.
Fair enough though.
It did hurt.

I needed something to distract me.
Especially since my last fight with Soph.
This happened already after we broke up.
She was mad as hell and called me an insensitive bastard or something like that and much more.
I yelled back at her.
Not sure what or even how it started.
I guess the after burn of our break up.
The words cut through the air as sharp knives and threw me off.

I now more than ever needed a distraction.

And so I started looking forward to the summer. I had agreed with my parents that as this was my senior year in high school and hence, I would enjoy an extended summer holiday (College would not start until the end of September), that I could use our summer cottage in the south of the country to enjoy some time off with friends. The initial plan was to go there with Soph. But seen as we broke up, that was not happening anymore.

Mum and dad insisted on three basic ground rules though:

1. No drinking ,
2. No girls and
3. No parties.

I my head, I had taken these to mean:

1. No (excessive) drinking,
2. No(t too many) girls and
3. No(t more than a few) parties.

:lol: :evil:

After all,I just turned 18 at the time.

A boy has to have some fun. I was intent on having some real fun.

Mum did add a final fourth rule though, in private:

4. NO TUGS. :!: :o

"Of course", I told her. Of course. (is there an emoji that translates liar liar pants on fire?)-.

Part 4 - In the dark.

"mmmppph" I screamed.

There I was.
An 18-year old boy.
Helplessly trussed up against a wooden beam.
Fighting against tight rope work.

Eyes covered by a thick soccer sock, letting through only a faint shimmer of light.
I could barely make out shades of dark and light.

Rendered completely quiet.
Ball gagged with a sock pushed deep into my mouth.
The taste.
Salty and foul.
A soccer sock keeping the ball gag in, and some added tape around my head.

Just for good measure.

Not sure how long I was already tied up like that.

Only thing I know is that I kind of agreed to be subjected to this.

Well, agreed. That is saying much.

But that is for later.

My struggles were absolutely futile.

All the knots were carefully tied out of reach.
How ever much my fingers tried to reach them,I was really not getting out.
It was only now I realised my hands were covered with something.

Socks I guessed.

I could only accept my fate.

Reluctantly.

I could not move a muscle when suddenly I felt someone tugging at the ropes.

I was startled.

Until now, everything seemed to happen in slow motion
But all of a sudden, things went fast.

The soccer sock holding my head against the beam was untied.
My hands were also untied from the beam.
And swiftly retied behind my back before I could react.
Next coils of rope encircled my wrists and were being cinched in between them.
Rope was wrapped around my elbows.
Then pulled together tightly.

"mmmmpph" (what is going on)

All I got was..."ssssssshhhhhh!"

Next, my legs were untied from the beam.
They remained tied together though, ankles, knees, thighs.

"mmmmmppphemmpph"

I was looking for a reaction
Started struggling.
This was unsettling.
What was going on?
With all this sudden movement, I was moving about frantically.
I lost my balance.
Grabbed in time before gravity could do its job.
Two firm hands pushed me back up against the beam.

SMACK

A hand quickly clamped over my gagged mouth.
That same voice, whispering in my ear.
The exhaled air breezing into my ear.

"ssssssshhhhhh!"

I struggled.

Panicked.

"ssssssshhhhhh!"

Another hand ruffling through my hair.
I was breathing heavily through my gag.

"MMPH, MMPH, MMPH, MMPH"

MY heart beating rapidly.
The grip over my mouth stiffening.
"SSSSSSHHHHHH!"
"mmmmmppphemmpph"

Suddenly, I was lifted from the ground. Lifted over someone's shoulder.
Fully panicking by now.
I screamed and screamed into my gag.
Squirmed.
All the while getting nowhere.

"ssssssshhhhhh!"

My muffled cries extremely high pitched.
Like a young teenage boy.
Thrown roughly onto some soft surface - a bed or matrass of some sort I guessed - I did not notice rope begin pulled through my ankle bindings.
More muffled sounds.
The swiftness of the actions I was subjected to and the constant moving and squirming made me feel completely disoriented.

Suddenly my feet were yanked up.
Tied tightly to my elbow and wrists bindings.
A superstrict hogtie.
"ssssssshhhhhh!"
That same hand clamped over my mouth again.
"mmmmmppphemmpph"....."ssssssshhhhhh!"

Next I heard a distinct sound.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
"zzz....zzzz...zzzz....."
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I was roughly pushed onto my side, my shorts yanked down.
Something touched my dick.
The sound of ripping tape.
Tape pushed against my lower belly fixing this thing.
The top touching the proud end of my rod.
The feeling!....

"MMMPPPHH"

Shorts yanked up again

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
"zzz....zzzz...zzzz....."
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Then footsteps.

Walking away from me.

Lights out.

Literally.

Only the sound.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

and the feeling.

CLACK.

A door closed, leaving me in complete darkness....

The insisting buzzing sound continuing.

Then abruptly stopping
THUD!

What the FUCK!
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 3 years agoRendered completely quiet.
Ball gagged with a sock pushed deep into my mouth.
The taste.
Salty and foul.
A soccer sock keeping the ball gag in, and some added tape around my head.

Just for good measure.
I just had to say that I really love this part. The short sentences really convey the emotion of being overwhelmed by all that has happened.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5 - The cottage.

So, about my plans for my first real time away from home.

Relishing the thought of some tie up games, the urge for some real tie up fun was getting stronger and stronger.

The embarrassment and shame had been overtaken by memories of being stuck, the sensuality of being rendered completely helpless, stuck, being dominated by someone else, willingly or unwillingly. I actually think I preferred the latter over the former. Still do. Maybe my experience has something to do with that.

Not being in control.

Not knowing what will happen next.
When you will be freed.
And, there is always a limit.
We all know it.
When you are tied up and actually want to get out. Had enough.
When pushed slightly over that limit, it gets really interesting.
When you are not let out, yet played with some more.

With me and Soph split up, a thought suddenly popped up in my head. I could go there all on my own and enjoy some long TUGS on my own. I noticed that I was itching again to be tied up. Spending 2 weeks in our summer cottage, in the woods, would be the perfect place to enjoy some indoor and outdoor tugs.

I just needed to build up my supplies again and make sure Mum would not find out.

Having put aside my weekly allowance, I managed over time to buy lots of new hemp ropes in different sizes, 4mm, 8mm, 12mm and even 20mm. All 5 to 10 meters of it. I spent a few evenings cutting the rope to different sizes and making sure the fraying rope ends were nicely taped. I also found 2 shiny new ball gags. A rubber one, basic red ball gag with buckle belt and pad lock. And one more elaborate muzzle and ball gag, all black. A few roles of extra strong black and grey duct tape and 2 new toys I was eager to find out about.

I also started putting aside some of my worn soccer stuff, used long training socks, my old worn cleats etc.

In less than a week or 2, I had amassed quite the rope and gear collection. In the local DIY store I found a few pad locks and metal rings to make things more interesting. I would spend my evenings browsing the early version of the world wide web, trying to find tips and tricks on self-bondage. I came across a few websites describing how to make your own release mechanisms, like putting the key to the padlocks in ice, and time how long it took for the ice to melt and the key to be released. How to perfect your own hogtie. General safety advice etc.

That was my only worry. Tying myself up in our cottage, would not be without risk. What if I got really stuck? How would I get out? The phone signal up there was really shit. There were a few neighbours but their cottages would not always be occupied, only occasionally rented. And hopping over there all tied up and gagged, would take me quite some time. Yet, I decided that would be good enough, if ever I needed release and could not do it myself.

I was really relishing the thought of indulging in some elaborate tugs. The cottage was perfect. Inside, it was all wood, and there were beams everywhere. So there were many options for tie up positions and play.

And best of all, it was located up a hill, so you could not see in from the street, which was 6 meters below. It had a steep driveway which would bring you up to the lower level of the cottage. There you had the main door, giving access to the ground floor, which held 5 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. All small and basic rooms but nice and tidy. Although, if the cottage was left unattended for some time, it could smell really badly. We used to air it out at least a full day if that was the case.

A steep staircase would bring you to the 1st floor which was an open kitchen, diner, living area, giving access also to a small side wing with another bedroom and bathroom.

Finally, another steep staircase gave access to a landing area, with 4 or 5 foldable beds and a large play area.

At the 1st floor, there were big French windows, opening up to a large decking, overlooking the valley. The decking was rather private, not open to view from street level. So if I wanted to, I could actually sit tied up outside on the decking without being seen. How cool would that be!
The decking could also be accessed from the driveway through steps, that wound around the side of the cottage.

The bedrooms downstairs. I would probably start there. They were small and dark. They would usually smell musty and damp if not aired regularly. Being tied up there would certainly create a sense of being kidnapped and stowed away until ransom was paid. All the while left to my captor’s goodwill and submitted to their wicked torture.

The 2 new toys I bought certainly would help create that fantasy.

Or the shed at the back of the garden. Well, not really a garden, more like the forest trying to take back the lost ground. And lots of trees. I could tie myself up in the shed or better even, to a tree. Too many options and scenarios. I started to put some of them on paper, thinking about how I would tie myself up, how I would ensure release could/would happen, safety and that kind of stuff. When I last trapped myself, unable to get out, things took a weird, though interesting, turn.

I could hardly wait.

Cycling or mountain biking during the day along the long winding roads or in the thick oak forest. Enjoying a quiet read on the decking at dusk. A drink. Some music. And then spending the evening and maybe even the night kidnapped, tied up and gagged, made to smell my own worn cleats or socks. Bliss.

Or so I thought...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yay yay yay yay yay yay YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Firmly gagged

Thud

“zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

You put the Blasted thing back on.
Bastard.
Fucking bastard.

Thud

"mmmpph".

I so want out.
These ropes hurt.
You tied them to tight.
My arms are stretched out, touching my heals.
The hemp rope is encircling my entire upper body, arms, elbows.
My legs are tied tightly at my thighs, above and under my knees, shins and ankles.
My feet are tied together too.
The ropes on my upper legs are cutting in hard because you tied me in too strict a hogtie.
I am completely disoriented.

And stop playing with that thing.
Every time you turn it on, my body flexes and the ropes cut in again.
Pleeeaaaaase, let me relax for a bit and find a position that offers some comfort.

Are you a mind-reader or what?
Every time I think I found a position I may endure a bit longer, you turn that blasted thing on..

Thud, "zzz....

GODDAMMIT.

You like to see me squirm?

TURN IT OF !!!!

Thud

Thank god.
I cannot take much more of this.
You make me scream so loud.

The salty taste of your sock shoved inside now fully engulfed my mouth.
The taste is really disgusting.

When you had me tied to the beam earlier, you first tried to push in one of my long black soccer socks, but that just would not fit.

I remember struggling and cursing.

“Nooooo” “not that one, that is gross, no”

You replied - “Come on, be a big boy, a big gag for a big boy. Anyway, you do not have a choice Mats. Last time I checked you were tied to this beam here.”

You tapped on the wooden beam.

“Furthermore, I think you seem to completely misread the situation.
You, my dear boy, are firmly tied up. I, on the other hand, am not.!”
"You gave me full control remember?"
"Regretting that now?"
“And you are way to talkative and I cannot snoop around here when you keep distracting me with your foul mouth”
“So you see, I have no other choice but to do something about that foul mouth of yours”

You stopped talking and grabbed my face with your hand, violently pushing in my own long black soccer sock.

I wore that for practice.
It has not been washed for weeks.

I resisted, but you simply forced my mouth open.
It was extremely difficult to fight when my entire body is firmly fixed against a wooden beam.
Your firm grip pushed in the foot of the sock first.
With every push, I had to open my jaw a bit more.
With the sock half in, I could only start gagging,
Difficulties accepting the sock.

You would not have it!

With your fingers, you pushed in the sock deeper and deeper.
Last time I wore those socks was yesterday.
I went for a long mountain bike ride.
They were rank.
I fought. Violently shaking my head.
Trying to tell you the sock was too big to fit.

You kept trying but then suddenly yanked it out.
I took in a large breathe of air.
Trying to regain normal breathing again.

“This is not working”

With that, You took of your trainer and took of your crew sock.
Balled it up and before I could well and truly get a word out, shoved that one in.

“There, this one fits”

After a few seconds, the taste of your sock hit me.
Disgusting.
I started gagging again, but before my tongue could try to push it out, you pushed the ball gag in and secured the belt, buckled it.
You buckled it really tight.

“I think we can go one more” you said.

Unbuckling it and pulling it even tighter.
The ball pushed in the sock even further in.

“mmmeepppepppehhpeheehhh”

“There you go Mats.”
"That is a good boy".

You picked up the black soccer sock and tied it around my head, over the ball gag.
When were you going to be finished?

Next, you taped a strap of black duct tape over my mouth, taping the sock to my jaw. And another one. And another one. And yet another one. Creating a tape muzzle. Finishing off with a few rounds of tape around my head.

“not so talkative anymore now are you, Mr BIG SHOT, are you.”

“mmmph”

“mmmh” you smirked.

Next, you tied the other sock around my head, covering my eyes.
And another one this time pinning my head against the beam.
More rope yet was added.

That was how you silenced me.

And here I am now.
Some time later.
Hogtied on a a bed or something like that.

You playing with my toys.
With me.

Thud

SHIT. HERE W GO AGAIN.

“zzzzz....MMMPPHPH”

Thud

I WANT OUT.
HAD ENOUGH.

Not you.

You add another rope.
From my ankles to my mouth and back.
The thick hemp rope.
Forcing my head up.

My dick is ready to explode.
You put the thing in overdrive.

I could not hold it anymore and exploded in my boxer shorts.

“mmmphmmmmmmmmmmm”

Even now I came, you keep the bloody thing on.

STOP IT
UNTIE ME.

Thud
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The device buzzing away at Mats's cock... evil! :twisted:
overkneesoccersocks wrote: 3 years agoWith that, You took of your trainer and took of your crew sock.
Balled it up and before I could well and truly get a word out, shoved that one in.

“There, this one fits”

After a few seconds, the taste of your sock hit me.
Disgusting.
I started gagging again, but before my tongue could try to push it out, you pushed the ball gag in and secured the belt, buckled it.
You buckled it really tight.

“I think we can go one more” you said.

Unbuckling it and pulling it even tighter.
The ball pushed in the sock even further in.
This for me was the best part of this chapter! Wow! I love that description.
anolyg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anolyg »

Very exciting. I'm excited to see what happens next.
anolyg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anolyg »

Please go with the story there. I am excited which way it will continue.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Glad to see your story continue. I am curious, though. Where there any more tie-up incidents between you and your mother? ;)
Tied-up-boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied-up-boy »

Pleeaaase we absolutely want a continuation to this wonderful story :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic