New parts "Rewind"+"In the dark"+"the cottage"+"Firmly gagged" - A summer of (soccer) bondage (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

boundb wrote: 4 years ago I’ve been following this story since part one and I’ve been refreshing the site every day hoping for more continuation. I honestly love this so much from the PG stuff to the Adult stuff. Very hot indeed.
Congratulations as was previously said for a great story and excellent feedback! I hope to one day write as good as this.
Thanks - these very encouraging words indeed.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Shadesflirty wrote: 4 years ago Wow. What an impressive life you’ve led, and what an amazing storyteller. :)
Much appreciated. It is special to be able to share a treasured memory. Looking back now, so many years later, I can only start to appreciate how special and unique it was.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I will be finishing this story shortly. I have been very busy lately and hence unable to write and review the final parts of how events unfolded after Tom left me tied and gagged on the soccer pitch. I was dying to tell you what happened next but also did not want to rush writing it down.

I am currently editing the final parts of this tale of soccer tie ups and will share it here. Meanwhile, I would be very interested to hear what you think happened to me after Tom left me there, before I share what actually happened :D
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5 - The finale?

As it has been a while since I posted, I thought I might do a small recap:. After Tom and Seb had their way with me in the locker room, Seb had left and Tom had led me outside. After a short fight, where I attempted to escape hands bound and tightly gagged, Tom tackled me to the ground and had left me hogtied and gagged extremely tight in the center of the soccer pitch.

In plain sight.
For everyone to see.

The soccer pitch he left me on was the practice pitch. It was located of the backside of the locker rooms and cafeteria. So luckily I was not in plain sight but anyone walking to the bike racks, would definitely see me.

While I lay there tied up, the strict hogtie Tom had put me in soon started to take its toll. It hurt like crazy.
I started shouting through my gag like crazy.
I just could not believe that he left me there and how tight this hogtie was. It was extremely uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, there was very little I could do. He tied me so tight I was not even able to squirm.
All I could do was lie there, scream and shout into the ball gag and hope for a quick end to this final humiliation.

After a short while of struggling and shouting, I surrendered once more.
I would have to wait until someone would untie me. I could not move a muscle. I started to wonder back to what had happened that afternoon. It was almost too weird to be true. Captured by Chris and Tom, left in the cupboard of the other team. Tied to the bench. This was surreal. Tom having his way with me and me unable to resist. I came as I never came before. His soft tongue strokes against my stiff cock, the pulsating movement of his mouth, engulfing my boner, ever faster. The sucking and licking. Did I like boys after all? Why did he go that far? Why was I not totally freaked out by this? By today`s standards, this could and would be construed very differently. As it is, I actually enjoyed how he played with me. It felt very much like exploring new territory. However, by now, I really, really, desperately wanted out.

I was brought back to the reality of the situation when I suddenly heard voices in the distance. Laughter.

"MATS!!!!"
"MATS!!!!"

and then

"Maaahaaats!"
"MAAAATS!!!!"

"MMMMPPH" (Jonas?)
"Mmmph" (Max?)

Jonas was another team mate. As was Max. I recognized their voices. Or at least I thought so.

I could not see a thing.
I heard the sound of approaching footsteps on the grass and started squirming again.

"Mmmmmpppph" (Heeelp, get me out....)

"Wow, Tom really did get you good"
"Real good" I heard Jonas say; his voice still had a high pitch so it was easy to recognize.

"Does it hurt?"
"Mmmph" (YYYESSSS, like hell)

"wow, how did he get you to agree to this????"

"Mmmph" (I did`nt)

"So this is what you have been up to. We wondered about you during the game. Your bike was there but you were not to be seen."

"Chris here told us your dad picked you up. Some family emergency he said"

Chris? Not Max?

"Mmmph" (Chris, you son of a bitch.)

"Mmmmmmmmppph" (Get me out of these, pleeeeeaaase)

"Tom said we would find you here. What about a drink,aye? I guess you could use one"

"Mmmph" (Ooooh yes ...that sounds good)

Next I knew; the soccer socks blindfolding me were taken off. My eyes adjusting to the light, I did recognize Jonas. next to him, stood Chris indeed. A wicked smile on his face.

Jonas continued and released the hogtie.

"Mmmmmmmmppphhhhh"

OOOOooooh, that felt great.

"Wait" Chris said.

Chris walked up to Jonas, whilst I kept stretching my still bound legs.
He whispered something into Jonas ear.

Jonas just laughed.

Next thing, Chris untied my legs. This took some time, seen as Tom tied them well. Once done, both Jonas and Chris and helped me up.

They did not untie my arms, elbows or hands nor did they take out the ball gag.

"Let`s go Mats", Jonas instructed.

"Mmmmmmmmppphhhhh"(What is this? please let me goooo!) I struggled and resisted.

Chris took no notice and pushed me forward. Chris and Jonas each put their arm under my tied arms, each taking one side and started to walk me back to the locker room building. We did not go in, yet walked past the back entrance, alongside the pathway leading up to the front of the building. Towards the entrance of the cafeteria.
Before I know it; Jonas had pushed open the door and Chris pushed me in.

"LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!"

Tom stood there at the bar, sipping away his soft drink; He winked at me and smiled as Jonas pushed me inside the cafeteria.

There I was. Still gagged and hands and elbows tied tightly. At display. In front of the entire cafeteria.

My team mates started laughing. I was pushed through the crowds and felt hands petting my back, kicking the back of my head. It was utterly humiliating.

Chris took over from Jonas and sat me down on a chair.

"Stay here Mats" he ordered.

"where did you find him?"
"why is he tied up?"
"who did this?"
"This is brilliant"

Were just a few of the comments I picked up.

This was too weird. I was just led into a cafeteria full of people, tied and gagged. But apparently, everyone assumed it was part of some hazing rite so most people just shrugged or laughed and did not pay any further attention.

I tried to get up but Jonas pushed me down again.

"mmmph"
"Stay where you are Mats" he ordered.

All my team mates were laughing. Weirdly enough, after a while, everyone seemed to have had their fun and resumed their normal conversations while I was still there tightly tied and gagged, sitting on one of these old wooden cafeteria chairs.

Carmen, the older lady who used to serve drinks behind the bar, gave me a look and a wink. Next she asked Tom

"Is he OK like that?".

"What did he do to get himself in that state?"

I did not hear Tom`s answer. All I could see was Carmen laughing.

Why did no-one think of speaking to me, asking if I was all right, untying me maybe?

Even our coach came up to me. He looked at me and said, " we missed you during the game" "Now I know why", he gave me a smile, nudged and then walked out. What the fuck!

I guess that if a group of people acts as if this is normal, other people just assume all is ok.

I spent the next half hour or so sitting tied and gagged in the packed cafeteria. After a while, some of the regular guests and most of my team mates started to go home. Occasionally, one would come up to me and pat me on the back or ruffle through my hair saying some stupid comment like "take care Mats" or "you seem a bit tied up there"....

All I did was softly mmmphh into my gag and hang my head.

When was this going to end?
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 6 - The Bike rack

The cafeteria was slowly emptying out. Tom kept looking at me. Gaze locked. There was something in his gaze. Not sure what it was but I felt something too.

"Ok, Mats, time to get you home" Tom said.

"No, let hem stay tied up here a bit longer" Chris interjected.

"No, this has gone on long enough" Tom stated. I will take him to the locker room so he can get changed".

"mmmpph" (Finally, I thought).

"No, let's have some more fun with him" Chris stood in front of me.

"NO" Tom said " this has gone on long enough.Mats must be exhausted"

"mmmpph" was all I could muster. I was exhausted indeed.

"I will take him to the changing rooms, untie him and let him change." Tom stated.

"Come on Mats,Let's go"

With that, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the chair and pushed Chris aside and walked to the changing room with me.

Once in the changing room hallway, he walked past the changing room doors, straight to the back of the building, where he led me out the first time.

He took me outside again.

I just looked at him surprised?

"Don't worry Mats, nothing is going to happen anymore. I just want to talk to you."

With that, he sat me down on the grass,next to the football pitch. My wrists were still tightly tied behind my back, as were my elbows. The ball gag was still kept tightly in place by the soccer socks tied around my head.

Tom sat down next to me.

"Not sure what just happened today" he started.
"You know I have had a crush on you for quite a while now"

"Every time you wear your socks pulled up so high, I really go crazy.I really think you are cute"
"I know you said it is not your thing but with what happened today, this really confuses me - you understand Mats?"

He stopped talking and looked at me. Then turned his face again and stared over the empty soccer pitch.
We sat there in silence. Together.

Tom softly started stroking my thighs, playfully pulling at my soccer socks, which were still pulled up thigh high.

He did not look at me but kept staring into the distance.

His hand now moved to my neck. He softly started massaging it.

"mmpph" I grunted.

Tom's long fingers were softy stroking my neck. He ran his index finger along my neck line to my chin and softly turned my face towards his.

"I am so confused Mats"

"I think we should talk about this no?"

He was talking to me as if I was able to reply. I think he liked the security of me not being able to respond, allowing him to structure his thoughts while talking.

"I have been wanting to do this for such a long time. And here we are now."

He stopped talking again.

Not sure where he was going with this but I had had enough.

I tried standing up. Leaning on my right knee I got up eventually. Tom just looked at me. He did not say anything anymore.

I got up and started walking back to the changing room.
I looked back at Tom and asked him to follow me.
"mmmpph" (you coming or what?)

Tom waved his hand.

"Allright, give me a moment. You go, I will be there in a second."

The back door to the changing rooms was slightly ajar. I turned around and pushed my bound wrists in the crack and pushed the door open and walked in.

I started walking towards the changing rooms and tried to open them but they were all locked.

"mmmpph" (Goddamn)
"mmph" (come on Tom, I really want to get out)

I leaned back, head against the wall.

Waiting for Tom to come in and untie me finally.
I was not in the mood for his emotional talks and confusion right now.

I simply wanted to get out. To be untied. To go home. To sleep.
The ball gag marks would probably be very visible on my face. Not sure how I would cover those up but I would cross that bridge when I got there. Right now, I was still tied and gagged.

Happy at least that I could walk and stretch my legs.

"MMMMPPPH" (oooh that feels good) stretching my legs.

Where is Tom. He is taking a long time.

I walked back to the back door and pushed it open with my shoulders. No Tom in sight.
Where did he go?

He said he would only be a second.

"MMPPPH" (Tom?)

I walked out to look for Tom but could not see him anywhere.

It felt wrong. I quickly walked back to the changing room, wiggled the door open and walked back in. I started walking back to the cafeteria hoping someone would still be there to untie me.

I walked in. The cafeteria was empty. Everyone had gone. Carmen should have been here still though. Maybe she was smoking a cigarette outside.She would return any minute now.

I sat down on the cafeteria chair and waited.

"mmmpph" (Hang on)!!

There must be a knife or scissors about here somewhere

I got up again and started looking for a knife or something else to cut me loose.

I quickly found some standard cutlery, among which a few knifes. They were too blunt. You could not cut anything with that. Damn.

"Aaaah, there you are" a voice broke the silence.

- to be continued -
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

Will they ever let you go? :lol: Looking forward to find out.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 7 - The bike rack continued

"Aaaah, there you are" a voice broke the silence.

I was just about to try and look for a knife or scissors that would actually be able to cut through my ropes. Not the blunt knifes I just found, behind the cafeteria bar.

When I heard this voice....
my heart froze.

No - this could not be.
No.
Not her.
This cannot be.
Not her.

"mmmppph???" (ALISA?? - What the fuck.)

- for those who haven't read all the previous parts - Alisa, 18 at the time when this happened, is my sibling. I was 17.

"Chris said I would find you here somewhere little bro."
"Nicely packaged."

"Also, he showed me some interesting pictures."

"You have been busy little bro , or should I say - they have kept you busy indeed."

"I knew you were weird, but this really tops it off"

"Cannot wait to tell Ellen"

Ellen is my other sibling, she was 15 at the time this took place. And Alisa and Chris had had a thing in the past.

"She will not believe me, good that Chris sent me some photos."

"You are a weirdo, fuckhead."

We used to call each other names like that, dickhead, fuckhead, loser, ...

I was still stood there in the cafeteria. Bound and gagged. I tried to dash for the bar in search for something to cut me free.

Alisa walked over to me. Calmly.

"Now, what is our little freak going to do now?" She continued.

"I guess mum and dad will freak out if they see what their cute little 17-year old has been up to lately" she threatened.

Little did she know that mum had already found me hogtied in my room, after Chris left me there. But dad. That would be another story altogether.

"Mmmmpph" bitch!

"I cannot understand you but I am just guessing that was not a nice word you used Mats" she said sternly.

"Chris told me a bit more about your adventures this afternoon."

"Interesting stuff" she laughed, while she now cornered me behind the bar.

"What would Sophie think about all of this I wonder?"
Sophie was my girlfriend at the time.

She walked up to me. Up close.

"MMMPPH" I tried kicking her and partially succeeded. I hit her shin bone and pushed passed her with my shoulders, dashing for the changing rooms.

"aaauwch!!!!"

"You dickhead" she shouted.

I did not pay any notice and ran for the door. I turned around and tried to push down the door handle with my bound hands. I pulled the door open and ran into the hallway of the adjacent changing room building. I had forgotten the changing room doors were locked meanwhile.

I ran up and down the hallway.

Alisa did not follow me.

I turned around to look for her, look for a sign of Tom.
For a moment, I contemplated going back out again and look for Tom, but I had really had enough.
I desperately wanted to be untied and un-gagged.

My jaw was hurting like crazy from the ball-gag.
My arms hurt equally bad from the tight elbow tie.

Right there and then, I lost it. I started kicking the doors of the changing room like a madman.
Launching myself into them with my shoulders.
Pulling the tight rope tie.
Rubbing my face against the exposed bricks of the hallway trying to get these damn soccer socks off of my face

Nothing worked. It just drove me more crazy.

I was kicking the doors so badly, stud-marks from my soccer cleats were left on the wooden doors of the changing rooms.

In my rage I had not noticed another figure walking into the hallway.

Suddenly, I felt a hand pushing down on my shoulder.I was taken into a headlock grip.

"mmmppph???" What the hell???"

"Calm down you idiot. In here!!!".

The bathroom door was opened, I was pushed in and the door closed again.

"Stay in there and do not make a sound"

"OOooh Maaats?" Alisa came looking for me.

"Have you quieted down a bit?" she was looking for me.

"Where are you Mats.How can I untie you if you keep hiding?" she lied.

"He is not here anymore. I untied him just now and he ran off, angry. I just untied his arms and elbows. He was so angry - he ran out with his ball gag still in. If I were you, I would try to avoid bumping in to him for now ." Tom interjected.

"He was livid" Tom completed his sentence. "Really livid"

"mmmpphh?" Tom pushed me in here???

"mmmpphh?" But why?....

- to be continued.
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

You're keeping me curious to what will happen next. Please don't wait too long with the next part :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What a day that was!

You’re really good at cliffhangers. I enjoy each one of your stories and chapters.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 ... a prologue to ...

The bathroom door opened suddenly and Tom pulled me out from the small room.

"GMmphtmphhemph" Get me out now!!

I barged out, kicking and screaming.

Well kicking at least.
The ball gag was still preventing me from making any noise at all, really.

I pushed Tom hard against the brick wall with my shoulders - my wrists and arms still tied tightly behind my back.
Tom pushed back and took me in a headlock again.

This was a proper fight. All the anger that was tied up in my body found its way out. I was squirming, twisting like mad.

"CALM DOWN MATS"!!! Tom shouted, trying to wrestle me down.
"Calm down" he kicked my legs from behind, whilst holding me in a headlock, causing me to go down on my knees.
He caught me just before my knees hit the hard concrete floor.

"Mumptmpmummpph! Fuck!!!!

I so desperately wanted out, having been tied up for so long.
The humiliation of sitting on display tied up and gagged in front of everyone -- I was not going to forget that one lightly.

Even down on the floor and Tom holding a firm grip, I kept on raging - trying to kick back onto Tom's legs with my cleats - trying to get out of the headlock - squirming trying to break free.

The ropes dug deep into my wrists and elbows and the ball gag went in even deeper as Tom clamped his hand form over my gagged mouth.

"STOP IT MATS!!!"

"I want to untie you but if you keep kicking like this, I can't untie you" he said firmly.

"MMMPPH" GET ME OUT! was all I could shout back.
"MMMPPH" GET ME OUT!

"mmmpph" "mmmpph" "mmmpph"

My breathing was heavy. Slowly I gave in and started to relax a bit.

Tom's hand was still firmly in front of my mouth, when we heard the outer door slam shut.

"Is my baby brother giving you a hard time?" Alisa said.
She had returned.

"You almost had me there, Tom" she said.

Tom instantly released his grip on me and grabbed me under my arms, lifting me back up from the ground.

Our eyes crossed and Tom understood what I was telling him. GET ME OUT NOW - IGNORE HER.

"His bike was still here, locked" Alisa continued, without paying any notice to me, "My dear brother would not leave his precious bike here and walk back home" she said smirking.

"Why do't you just run along Alisa" Tom said.

"Not sure why you are even here"
"Just get lost"

"That's not very nice of you Tom" Alisa replied.

"And you may regret talking to me in that tone of voice".
She spoke firmly.

"Chris told me a thing or two about you guys and I actually received some interesting footage as well"

"MMMph" You bitch

"Don't" Tom said to me.
"Let her, here let me get that" Tom whispered to me, not paying any attention to Alisa at all.
He started to untie the first of the black soccer socks encasing my lower face, holding the ball gag firmly in place.

"Now why would you do that Tom" Alisa asked.

She barged forward trying to grab Tom's arm, yet he simply pushed her back and proceeded to untie the second soccer sock.

"mmmmpph" Get me out now!

Tom did not unbuckle the ball gag but instead proceeded to untie my elbows first.

"Oh come on Tom, can't we have just a bit of fun, just a tiny bit"
Alisa knew she could not stop Tom from untying me.

"I could make it worth your while" she said.

Tom simply ignored her and now untied the last bits of rope tying my elbows together.

"I could think of a few ways of how I could make my little bro here comply with whatever dark fantasy you may have"

Alisa and I did not get on really well. When we were younger, we fought a lot. She usually would loose but would then call in the help of mum or dad. With her angel eyes and cute face, she always knew a way to convince my parents to punish me. As it often is with siblings, you develop a very strong love-hate relationship with them. There were moments I could kill her but if anyone would lay a finger on her, I would kill them - that kind of feeling.

As it was, when we were teenagers, we kind of grew apart a bit. I did not like her friends that much and she did not like mine. She played hockey and tennis. I played football. She loved parties. I loved playing music and computer games. She thought I was a nerd. I though she was very superficial.

Whatever happened to this sweet little girl. She had grown into a really beautiful young girl. She had long light brown hair and the darkest of brown eyes. Not that I noticed these things back then. I simply decided that I hated her. Especially since she had had a short thing with Chris a year or so ago. That really drove a wedge between Chris and I and I had still not fully forgiven her for that. Nor Chris for that matter.

Tom meanwhile was not taking the bait and started to untie my wrists.

"ooh come on Tom" she pleaded "just a few more minutes. I want to show you something I learned, something that could serve you well in the future"

"Ooh yeah" Tom reacted for the first time, albeit the sound of his voice was quite skeptical.

"Come over here so I can whisper it in your ear" Alisa said.

"Mgeptmpmempoupmpptommmpph" I was now able to say, without the socks muffling every sound.
Get ME OUT TOM!!

"In a minute" he said.

With that, he stopped untying my wrists and walked over to Alisa.

This was my chance. I could feel the knot already partially loosened so i started twisting and turning my wrists behind my back slowly.

Tom walked over to Alisa and they started talking. I could not really hear what as they were whispering and I was too busy trying to untie the last knot keeping my hands securely behind my back.

The knot slowly started to come undone. Ever so slowly.
Oooh come on,, just a few more tugs. Come on. Come on !!!
I could feel release.
I could smell it.
Release from my bindings was imminent.
Just one more tug.
One more...

Tom and Alisa were laughing.
She leaned forward and started whispering into Tom's ear.

One more..
Yes! Almost there.
One more...

"CLICK"

"CLICK"

I looked up.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Aargh! Don’t stop there! :D

Great work, as usual
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Good cliffhanger! Keen to see what happens next 😁
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

Yeah, please don't stop here.
I want to know how this ends.
anolyg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anolyg »

I am excited which way it will continue. I hope you have more stories for us.
Tied-up-boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied-up-boy »

Great story, very exciting !
Please continue
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 9 - Released, with a catch

After having spent already a considerable time in bonds that afternoon, Tom had finally decided to release me. He started to untie my elbows and undid the soccer socks encasing my lower face and holding the ball gag strictly in place.

To be honest, I was long overdue being released. I yearned for it. Badly.
I love being tied up and get really excited by the prospect. This had been going on for too long though. And the things that happened, needed processing.A lot of processing and soul searching.

My wrists were still tied behind my back though, with the ball gag still safely locked in between my lips, dressed in my soccer kit wearing thigh high red adidas soccer socks (the 3 white stripes pulled up over my knees) and soccer cleats. I don't think I have ever worn my soccer kit for so long, not actually playing soccer at all...

Alisa, my sister was tipped by Chris there was something of interest to her happening around the football pitch and clearly decided she could take advantage of the situation. When Tom started untying me (at last), Alisa who went looking for me, had come back in to find Tom working away at the last knots keeping my wrists secured behind my back.

She lured him away with the promise of a potential interesting alternative. The knots were almost undone. I decided not to take any chance and to use this moment to yank at the knots and regain my freedom. While they were talking, I went to work.

The knot slowly started to come undone. Ever so slowly.
Oooh come on, just a few more tugs. Come on. Come on !!!
I could feel release.
I could smell it.
Release from my bindings was imminent.
Just one more tug.
One more...

Tom and Alisa were laughing.
She leaned forward and started whispering into Tom's ear.

One more..
Yes! Almost there.
One more...

"CLICK"

"CLICK"

I looked up.

"Hey, what gives" I heard Tom shout.

I froze and looked up at where Tom and Alisa were stood.

In a flash I could see Tom's right hand locked in cuffs. It all went so fast.

"ALISA, WHAT IS THIS" Tom shouted.

Alisa yanked his hand up to a ring that was afixed into the brick wall next to the changing room door.

"HEEEY" Tom yelled.

The ring was used to hang name tags of visiting teams off.
Within seconds, the other part of the cuffs was locked to the steel ring.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY" ....Tom again.
"HEYYY"
"ALISSSSAAA!

Before I could make up what had just happened, Alisa stood in front of me.

"Now you" she shouted.

Tom just kept shouting abuse at Alisa but to no avail.
Her eyes locked in with mine.

She grabbed me by the shoulder and twisted me around, yanking my right shoulder again, then grabbed my still loosely bound wrists.

She kneeed me in the back and pushed me down. I went down on my knees. Hard.

"Not just yet little bro" she whispered in my ear, whilst tightening the knot again.
The rope dug into my wrists.

"Ammummppchmmmph" I shouted.

It was all over in seconds.

"Sit down" she ordered me, whilst pushing down hard on my shoulders.
My but touching the heal of my cleats, she gave me one final push and I was tipped over on my side.
Pushing my back against the wall, I sat upright, butt on the floor.

Confused.

"Sit down" she ordered again.

"And listen, both of you"
"I have an offer for you. Take it or leave it. You get 1 minute to think it over".

She dangled the keys of the cuffs in front of me, kicking my soccer cleats, smiling devilishly.

She grabbed the coil of rope my elbows were tied with and quickly tied my ankles.
Not great tying work but enough to keep me from attempting to stand up.

"Now, listen carefully. Chris told me what you boys have been up to. And quite frankly, I think it is adorable. Not sure how mum would like this little bro. Or your mum for that matter Tom." She threw Tom a stern look.
"Dirty little secrets have a way to get out you know. Ooh and Mats, I have not told Sophie (my GF at the time) yet, but that might change. However, I am prepared to keep my mouth shut and ensure Chris does the same if...
..."

she let a long pause probably to create a more dramatic effect..

"....If you boys agree to kiss each other...."

"....FONDLY" she added with a smile.

I looked over at Tom, eyes wide open and moaned in protest.
He did not seem to agree with my concerns.

"Quiet" Alisa said. "I am not done yet".

"I will be taking some pictures to ensure I can continue to count on your obedience for the foreseeable future." She walked over to the outer door and picked up her back pack and produced a photo camera.

"To ensure good quality pictures" she explained, as if that was still necessary.
"There is a catch to this..., which you get to hear once you are released, which if you kindly comply with my offer, can be really rather soon".

"If you do not wish to accept my kind offer, than that is just fine.
I hold in my hands here, the key to Tom's freedom."

"These here", she pointed at the key with her other hand, "may unfortunately get lost somehow."
"So you see, my dear baby brother, you, you may get out eventually, after I tie you up a bit tighter - I am thinking, a hogtie, yet Tom...."

Tom meanwhile kept yanking at the cuff locking his wrist to the wall.

"Ooh and Tom, those are real cuffs. Not just some toy cuffs, but I think you are starting to realize that."

Now it was Tom's turn to look at me with puppy eyes.
His lips silently told me "no", whilst his head was motioning the same sentiment.
He seemed to plead me not to leave him there, he wanted me to comply with Alisa's demands.

I on the other hand, was torn. I should be able get out eventually.
Not sure if Tom should be any of my concern.
Moreover, the prospect of Alisa holding something over me...

"You have 60 seconds boys"
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Aargh! Don’t stop there! :D

Great work, as usual
Thanks! Hope you like the next few parts too.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ziptiedboy wrote: 4 years ago Good cliffhanger! Keen to see what happens next 😁
Let me know what you think!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jack87 wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, please don't stop here.
I want to know how this ends.
This story is almost done.
Yet, a few weeks following that unreal afternoon, a plan for revenge started to brew...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

anolyg wrote: 4 years ago I am excited which way it will continue. I hope you have more stories for us.
Thanks. Following that afternoon, I needed time to process things. That took me while. But after that, a few more interesting events unfolded. I will continue the story of what happened next here as well.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied-up-boy wrote: 4 years ago Great story, very exciting !
Please continue
Hope you like the next few parts.
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

Keep on going, please
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 10 - 60 seconds of agony for Tom

"You have 60 seconds boys"

With that, Alisa started the timer on her phone.

"Tik tok tik tok, beware boys, time runs out fast".

"I am waaaaiting :)".

Tom kept screaming at Alisa to let him go.
I just sat in silence. Contemplating my predicament.

"45 seconds to go cuties" Alisa informed us.

"Tik tok tik tok".

"Alisa, it is not going to happen so just let me go, ....let us go" Tom screamed at her.

"40 seconds boys, but if that is what you want, I can also go now"

With that she made her way over to the door.

"Sure about this Tom, Mats?" she asked, opening the door.

"37 seconds to go..."

"mmmpph" I replied.

"of course, you cannot speak" Alisa said. "I am afraid it will be up to Tom to decide alone.
You can always shake your head when time is up".

"Are you sure Tom?"

What followed next is difficult to put in words. A tidal wave of swear words came out of Tom's mouth.

"Tom really, you have 30 seconds... stop wasting them" Alisa replied calmly.

She left and closed the door.

BAM.

"Alisaaaaa!"

A big sigh followed.
Then silence.

Having gotten nowhere with Alisa, Tom now turned to me.
It was actually very cute and hot to see him pleading and begging.

"Mats, I beg of you, let's just accept and get this over with. I know this is awkward."

"I know things happened this afternoon.."

"I will be gentle" he tried again...

"emphepmh" I simply shook no.

"Come on Mats, I know I need to pay for what I did to you today, but please, I do not want to spend a few hours cuffed to this stinking wall".

"Mats, Mats, Mats, MATS, I will do whatever you want!, really !"

Silence again.

Now we are talking, I thought. Only, I still could not speak with this freaking ball-gag in.

Tom continued his desperate plea.

"Mats, what is it you want from me?".

You know what it is I thought. You should have no trouble guessing it.
I just kept silent, head down. Riding out the long silence that fell.

As if Tom read my mind, he next said:

"I get it. you want revenge. You are right. You are entitled to it. OK, I will let you tie me up ok?, you decide how, how long and what my punishment should be".Tom rattled on.

"Come on Mats, let's just give in and get this over with".

Still, I kept my head down, avoiding Tom's begging puppy eyes.

"Maaaats!"

CREAAAK. The door opened again.

"Time's up boys."
"What will it be?"

- to be continued -
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So? What will it be? :D

This is like torture. One small dose at a time. But it’s fun!
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

Keeping us waiting like this is allso agony, and it's even more than 60 seconds
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic