New girlfriend (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New girlfriend (M/F, F/M)

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

We've all been in some position like this. New partner , not sure if they're into TUGs. Don't want push it in case we scare them . If not Into TUGs are they really the right one. Here is my story of my current girl (Grand National Bet) . The tie ups are slow to get of the ground however as I need to set the scene to explain how I got the confidence to try.

Emma is a teacher. Mid 20's like me. Nearly 6 foot tall, she towers over me in heels, which she rarely wears. Normally at work she is either in skirt, tights and flats, or trousers, socks and "sensible shoes". She is curvy but not fat, a full top shelf but toned flat tummy and curvy hips. Though not primarily a sports teacher, she does help.out and with netball and hockey. Long straight brown hair past her shoulders.
But anyway she spends most of her day on her feet and in the evening she is often busy marking or planning. So one evening we were sat on her couch, she had a pile of books, I decided to give her feet a rub. I knelt down on the floor in front of her and picked her left foot up and began to rub the pads of my thumbs up her sole. She seemed to like it, me rubbing her tired foot through the nylon, and offered me her other foot. She made some joke about being her foot slave. I kissed her toe and made a joke about sweaty feet and she " kicked" me away but let me go back to rubbing. I tickled her feet once or twice through her tights and she twitched and giggled, then made a joke about tying my hands behind me and making me use my mouth. Once she'd finished her work we cuddled and eventually went to bed. No more feet or tie up talk.

A few days later similar scene but today she was in trousers and we're sitting g on her couch, her with a big pile of books. I ask her if she wants her feet rubbed again. "Yes slave." She replies , and this time turns round so her feet are on my knees. I begin to rub through her thin, black, cotton socks. After a few minutes I slip her left sock off, then take her right sock and continue to rub her bare soles. She makes quite contented murmuring sounds.
10, 15 minutes maybe and I decide to chance it a little and hold her two big toes together whilst I run my fingertips lightly down the soles of her feet , and drumming my fingers on her soles. She giggles and twitches a little but I don't do a hard tickle.
When she finished her work I carried on rubbing her feet but turned round so my feet were on her chest. I was still rubbing her bare feet when she took my socks off, making a comment about smell, and rubbed my feet I return. I was getting very excited at this point as she played with my bare feet. After about a minute of gentle rubbing she grabbed my two big toes and scraped her nails down the sole of my bare feet. There then followed a full scale tickle fight for about five minutes. Before the return to kissing and cuddling, during which time she makes more comments about tying my hands behind my back and I make comments about locking her feet in stocks.

Fast forward to the weekend. We are in my bed together naked. We have just had a shared bath ( I had the taps) during which time we have amongst other things rubbed each other's feet and both sucked the other's toes. We are rubbing each other's body, kissing and becoming aroused. I am thinking about the comments she has made about tying me up, and her response to my comments about tying her up. Things she said about Anne Summers hand cuffs. All manner of other things which may have been hints. I did come prepared. As I straddled her, I reached under the pillow and pulled out a red silk scarf. I pressed it over her eyes. She gasped but did not reach up to remove it or fight back or say no. So I reached behind her head and tied the blindfold in place.
james672
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by james672 »

Nice story so far, well written. Can't wait for the continuation!
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

"First time"s are, indeed, fun. Hope you could continue.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 4 years agoHope you could continue.
Same here!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Nice start ...
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Nice! Love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic