My friends Panel Van and the older woman M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My friends Panel Van and the older woman M/F

Post by AC Campbell »

Every summer during college I’d come home to work a summer job. The summer of my freshman year I worked again as a lifeguard. I had a friend who had bought and fixed up an old panel van, Ford Econoline. It was great, he had painted it red, put shag carpet all over the inside, with big speakers and an 8 track tape deck. I had to move some stuff for my father and borrowed it. He was going out of town so I could keep it for the week. i took full advantage and drove it everywhere. At my house, I had tp park it in the street because it leaked oil.

Anyway, early that week my mother had a friend that she taught school with come by, Anne. She taught the same grade as my mother, was mid to late 30’s and recently divorced. She was cute, tall about 5’8”, trim, with blue eyes and blondish hair. Not a big chest, I always noticed her legs and she’d wear shorts or a tennis shirt that showed them off. She was always nice to me whenever we met and would invite me over to see her anytime or use her pool. She knew I was a swimmer. I never got the hit, duh… That is until she saw the van. On this day I was asked to help her take a box to her car. I carried the box and as we walked out she saw the van. She asked me about it, where’d I get it and the like. Then came the comment, “You could have some one tied up in this thing and no one would ever know.” Followed by a question about how many girls had I kidnapped in it. I responded with something like none of course, you’d be the first. She immediately invited me come over later that afternoon when she got home. I was both intrigued and terrified but, said sure.

I got to her house and had no idea what to expect. I was nervous as hell. She greeted me at the door with a glass of wine in her hand. She offered me a drink, I had a beer (a college kids drink of choice). She looked great wearing a pair of shorts, tennis shoes and a spaghetti string top. She had a bit to drink before I got there and was tipsy, giggly and perhaps as nervous as I was. She brought kidnapping up again pretty quickly, How’d I plan to do it???? “Uh, duh, uh,” my regular suave reply. I’d need to tie you up. She brought our a coil of rope, some rags and duct tape. I had tied up girls before and the last summer I had been the victim myself so I knew how to tie someone up. I cut off a chunk of rope and pulled her hands behind her back. I tied her hands and asked if she could get out. I think she was surprised that she couldn’t. She made a comment about I had done this before… She walked right up to me, hands now securely tied behind her and I realized she was braless. I started to kiss her and WOW, it was electric, she was very WOW. It became obvious she was into the whole thing. We kissed for a few minutes and finally I took a rag and gagged her with it. I actually loved and hated doing it, she was such an erotic kisser. She mmmmppphed when I pulled it tight. I took her to the door and tied her feet together. White rope around these white socks on her tanned legs. She looked amazing. I left her there and backed the van into her driveway, opened the van rear doors and carried her over my shoulder laying her in the back.

I still vividly remember her laying there on the floor of the van, looking up at me, beautiful big blue eyes and a white cloth gag in her mouth. She did some gag talk while made it even better. I hogtied her and it came to me she’s mine I can do what I want with her. I pulled her shorts down and her top up to reveal a beautiful sight. She had a tennis tan and also bikini lines which highlighter her more erotic parts, white contrast. I felt her up kissed her neck breasts and gagged mouth. She was wet, the hair on her pussy was so soft. I had a hard time stopping. God that was a wonderful evening. She lived in a community that was being developed out and away from town I took one last look at my exposed, hogtied captive, closed the van door and drove her to this lake in the middle of a grove close by.

I joined her in the back of the van. After kissing and playing with her form, I undid her hogtie and feet. She ended up on top of me riding me like a bronco, her hands still tied behind her and gagged. I came all too quickly, she eventually lay beside me and I ungagged her, we kissed some and she started directing me on what to do next. She started to come and asked me to gag her back. I did and she exploded in an orgasm. She came 3-4 times that evening, all in the back of the pervert van, lol. At that age I could recover fairly quickly. We had a great time in the back of that van…

The rest of that summer was great. She told me her marriage had been sexless for years, he’d had a mistress or two. After the divorce she’d dated mostly older men in our town and they were not very exciting. We used the van once more that week before I had to give it back to my friend. That didn’t stop our fun though. One time I told her I liked her tennis outfits. So she wore one the next time I visited but, she didn’t wear any panties. We’d do normal stuff but, didn’t really go out much it was more of a quiet thing because of our age difference and she worked with my mother who’d have had a fit if she had known. She was a great teacher, helped me figure out how to make a woman come, she loved me to go down on her and gave me some great direction on oral sex. Later in college a gf asked where’d I learn how to do oral sex so well. I didn’t tell her it was Anne, the teacher…lol. Best of all Anne loved to be tied and gagged. Anne loved to suck me when she was tied up. I’d tie her hands and we’d kiss a bit and she’d be soaked. She loved a kidnap role-play perhaps the best. I’d tied her up in her tennis outfit, in the back seat of my car and hers, at her house, even at my house once when my parents were out.

Unfortunately, summer had to end and I went back to college. By the next summer she was re-married to an older man. I did see her once for sex when he was out of town. It was just as good as it had been. She was my first married woman.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome Story Very Detailed
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow, great story. Ah, the classic Ford Econoline, who would have thought it could lead to these experiences? Well done
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Amazing, a true Bondage Cougar. This compliments your M/M adventures you had when you worked as a lifeguard.

Play safe, T.T.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story! And I must say at that age with a bound and gagged woman astride there are very few males who wouldn't come "all too soon".

Thanks for posting!
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

This was a great story. I'm a leg guy myself. I loved being able to tie older women as well as those younger than me. :) I hope you have more stories about her.

I also love receiving oral from tied up women especially if they're hogtied. :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like quite the time! Thanks for sharing it.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

This is a great experience and fantastic to read about. Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic