Tying Up A Regular Guy (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 4525

Tying Up A Regular Guy (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

So years ago I made myself out to be quite the bondage rigger and part-time ropebunny when I was fresh into college. I had discovered the apps and was fresh out of a relationship where the partner had opened my eyes to all the kinks I had been too ashamed to admit to past exes. Honestly, a huge roadblock looking back. But that’s neither here nor there.

I had the urge to tie up guys ever since I was younger. I am gay, but nothing ever gives me quite the rush as tying someone up or being tied up. I never wanted a sexual experience with my TUG partner, I enjoyed the role play aspect of meeting up and tying each other up.

This story begins with a guy I had met on the apps named Jace. Jace was a straight man, he had a girlfriend, worked in the office of a local community college, and had such an urge to be tied up. Specifically by a man. Which in all honestly confused me a bit at first, but I just thought little of it. I decided it was best to just roll with it when we hung out. I think it made him more comfortable knowing I was impartial and just wanted to enjoy some bondage without all the baggage of somebody questioning his sexuality. To be honest I didn’t care either way.

Now the way we hung out at this time would be considered dangerous as hell. But I don’t know I guess I felt rather brave back then so I suggested since I had a conservative dorm mate at the time that we should meet in a more discreet location. So I suggested a hotel room.

This would become common practice for a lot of the guys I had met because most didn't live in the same city. Why does that always seem to happen? TUGs she can be a cruel mistress. But I digress.

Jace and I played a few times before, I usually would hogtie him, or tie him down to a chair, but this particular occasion he wanted to be tied down to the bed. Which was no easy feet for a hotel bed with no headboard or legs. I had to get creative, I had hinted after this I’d like to be tied up by him if he was up for it. I always waited until after the third or fourth time, I guess it was to build trust that person wouldn’t murder me.

As I prepared the bed for the TUG I would steal looks at Jace. He was cute in a nerdy way. He had a little tum, I wouldn’t say he was fat but you could tell he had definitely played sports and had gained a small gut. He dressed like he worked at a college, blue jeans with a belt and the college shirt tucked in, and some dingy New Balance sneakers that made me wild! And those dorky white Hanes ankle socks that would peek out from under his pants leg, and from the looks of them, I could tell he took my instructions to wear them more than once.

I flipped up the mattress and laid down four long and connected lengths of rope at the head and foot of the bed. I then slammed the mattress back down and tugged the remaining ropes from under the bed. I asked Jason to lay down and he did, excited for what would come next.

He laid out like he was already tied up which made me smile, he was antsy. I grabbed his left wrist and tied that first. I instructed him not to pull too hard until I had both wrists tied, the rope was connected under the mattress and his weight would keep it there. Once I tied up his other wrist he went into full hostage mode tugging at his bonds as I had captured him.

I preceded to bind his ankles down to the bed the same fashion as his wrists. I’d be a liar if I said my fingers didn’t linger a little longer on his sneakers when I was tying them down. I kept them on. I wanted him to sweat a little more in them.

I asked him how he was feeling, as I always did I didn’t want the ropes to be too tight since they were cheap white cotton ropes from the hardware store they had a tendency to do that if you didn’t do a proper knot

He told me he was impressed, he didn’t think I could do it. He tugged away at his wrists and feet shocked he was now tied down to a bed with no legs. This was when I was sure he was straight, he had no imagination.

I let him know I wasn’t finished, as I walked over to the head of the bed where my bag of goodies was. I wanted him to have it easy at first. I grabbed a torn up piece of white cloth and balled it up. He played along with the gagging which was so cute. He would shake his head no until he would act like he was overpowered and let the cloth be forced into his mouth. His icy blue eyes would widen. I’d have to keep my palm over his mouth cause the cheeky little shit would always try to spit out the rag for sport.

So I mastered the art of hand gagging him and reached over for my next level gag to use on him. This time I wanted to use a bandanna, so I took a knotted blue bandanna and tied it around his mouth to keep the tag in.

I asked him "How was that?".

And his give off a soft “MMMMMmmm” it was effective but still, some crude noises and words could be made out.

He had a thing for tape gags too so I thought maybe it would inspire him to gag me in my favorite way if I leaned into his. So I broke out a fresh roll of duct tape and I started to wrap around his head. It wasn’t that excessive, about three wraps. Enough to shut him up.

Once he was gagged I used another long white cloth and tied it over his eyes. This was part of my evil plot also. So he wouldn’t be able to see where I was coming from when I tickled him.

I got little thrills out of tickling, but I knew he was. And I knew it could inspire him to be extra cruel to me when it was my turn. So I would sneak little digs into his ribs, and his armpit and watch him squirm wildly in protest.

I would taunt him not being able to escape. And how he always sucked at getting loose. He was red from struggling and I could tell his adrenaline was pumping. He was gonna let me have it, and I couldn’t wait.

Part 2

I untied Jace and he seemed to be beaming. He always was after a good tie. He told me he was excited about getting a little revenge on me. I wouldn’t blame him I did have a tendency to tickle torture him a bit longer than he could withstand.

He took charge of me, spinning my body around while standing and started to tie my wrists. The ropes were tight but not very effective. The guy clearly didn’t know how to tie someone up, but I wasn’t gonna let that take me out of the scene. He wrapped my wrists around and around with rope, and he pushed me forward onto the bed, and I landed on my stomach.

It was thrilling seeing a guy who was usually so submissive take charge. Jace started to wrap my ankles the same way. I was impressed with him. He was really getting into it. Saying how he was going to make me pay for all the stuff I had done to him. His voice was so soft and sweet it was hard not to giggle, I held my composure and told him to do his worst. Taunting him was a good idea, as he assured me he would be taking care of that mouth soon enough which sent me thrills.

He sat me upright on the bed and started to wrap my torso with some longer lengths of my rope. I could tell he was trying to replicate how I would tie him up. I sat at the foot of the bed tightly tied up, I was being a tease and told him how I would get out of this in no time.

He pulled up a chair, one I had tied him to visits earlier, he took a seat in front of me. He sat up in his chair, his posture very powerful. He crossed his foot over his knee and started to unlace that dingy white New Balance shoe. He told me how he took my instructions and he had worn these socks for the past three days. He even took the long way from his car back and forth from work just so he could sweat more into his socks.
“You wouldn’t dare,” I told him playing up the scenario.

He assured he would, and he was going to. He took off that shoe and started to peel off his sock. He rested the greyed over white sock over his thigh and proceeded to take off his other shoe and sock. He balled them up and took a tight grip of my jaw. I resisted but he stuffed the sweaty wads of fabric into my mouth. The socks tasted sweaty but not terrible. I could taste his hard work, he just didn’t get them as funky as I prefer. But I appreciated the effort he put in. ANd he wasn’t messing around, his favorite gag was duct tape wrapped around the head, and that’s what he did to me. He wrapped my head four times with the silver tape and patted my face down to make sure no air pockets were present.

“Mmmmm.. Mmmm” I tried to speak and he laughed and pushed me onto my back.

Jace took charge again and spun me over onto my stomach again. He pulled up my ankles and started to tie my hands and ankles together. Soon I was hogtied, and to my surprise, the added rope made an effective change to the sloppy wrappings on my hands and ankles. I was tied up tight, and from the feel of it, I was stuck. This was extra thrilling as I struggled to play along with him and soon felt myself struggling for real. He picked up on this and started to have some fun. He removed my shoes and started to tickle my socked feet. I laughed but it’s not my worst spot, so he moved upward to my ribs, this was the sweet spot he was looking for. I bucked and howled wildly under my gag. He carried on for twenty minutes, and I was sweating. He took a break and laid next to me. He bent down to the floor and picked up his sneakers, he told me he wanted me to smell them. And make sure a little punk like me knew what a real man smells like. He buried my face into the sole of each shoe. It smelled like sweat, but I wouldn’t say it was unbearable. Sweet and a little tang. He was truly enjoying himself.

After a while, he rolled me over and began to untie me. He removed my gag last, told me he wanted me to indulge in his sweaty socks a while longer. And I actually was. It was the first time in a while I had felt helpless and out of control. Once I was untied I hogtied him one last time and got my revenge tickling on him, I made my usual wager, where if he couldn’t escape I got to keep his socks. And unsurprisingly soon there he was hogtied, tape gagged, barefoot, and helpless. I untied him and pocketed the dingy still wet socks, he joked about how if I keep this wager up he won't have any socks left. I liked this so one I would have a souvenir and two Jace would have to drive him in his sneakers barefoot, hopefully guaranteeing he build up a smelly sneaker. Fingers crossed my plan would work.

Sadly this was the last time I saw Jace, we fell out of touch over time, but I still remember this night fondly.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Devilmaymoan[/mention] Welcome to the forum, bro!
This is a fantastic first post from you and a very enjoyable read indeed.

Congrats on using the story tag feature, btw.

As for the story itself, very fun and easy to follow.
Jace sounds like a fun guy to play with, and although it sucks that you two eventually lost contact, the experiences you had with him do make for good memories.

Now as someone who's tied up a lot of guys over the past decade, I can confirm that there's nothing weird or rare about straight men wanting to be tied up by other guys. It's actually well documented.
Most of these men are office workers who are either loaded with responsibilities or who are top tier department heads. It feels good to let go and lose control every now and then. A big part of the thrill is being "forced" to let go and being "forcefully" bound up and gagged. Women can't really fulfill that occasional need to be truly overpowered, unless they workout a lot and are dealing with very weak guys.
So for a guy, the logical solution when looking for a partner that'll really make him feel helpless, is another guy...preferable one physically stronger than he is.

Love the tickling element, but the cherry on the cake for me was Jace stuffing his worn socks down your yapper and taping them in. Haha 8-) The forced sneaker sniffing was also a nice touch.
You'll find lots of socks/sneaker fans on here, so I'm pretty sure you'll fit right in.

Very much looking forward to reading more from you and seeing your comments pop up on the board.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 4525

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

Thank you. I wanted to write it as I felt at that time. I understand a lot more now about straight men who enjoy TUGs. Thank you for the feedback.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Excellent tale, especially for a first post! So welcome aboard, and keep the stories going!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story and welcome to the board (albeit a little bit late)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic