Tying up Cleaner Mike (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 4525

Tying up Cleaner Mike (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

Back in the day, I would meet up with quite a few chaps for TUGS, aside from Jace one of my other favorites was somebody I’ll call Mike. Mike was the owner of his own cleaning company. He worked up to being able to manage on corporate site jobs, only now he didn’t have to get down and dirty with the crew. But this didn’t stop him from doing one of his favorite hobbies, building up his work socks to a toxic level. I’ve always been a fan of socks but it wasn’t until later on in my life I found my passion for rank socks. Mike was honestly the king of sock collecting.

He had bags and bags of ziplocked sweat socks, categorized from his visits to the gym, to work socks he’d worn for months. Naturally, when I learned this I was immediately intrigued and wanted some of those for my enjoyment. I met with Mike for coffee before I did my first TUG. He was a nice man a little older than I was late 30s but in great physical condition. He played a lot of sports and it showed.

We agreed to meet up at his place on a weekend and I brought my book bag of ropes and supplies. He kind of scoffed at it, and took me on a tour of his supplies. I was blown away by his assortment of sports gear ranging from football uniforms and shoulder pads to baseball, wrestling singlets you name it. If it was a sport he found a way to be turned on by it.

He asked me if I’d like to try something on, and since I was in pretty decent shape I picked out the football uniform. The pants were a touch baggy and the shoes(his shoes), were about three sizes too large for me. I felt a bit like I was playing in adults clothes. He suited up in a similar fashion and we made our way to his sitting room to begin our tug.

Mike wanted me to tie him up into a hogtie he couldn’t escape from, lucky for him hogties were a specialty of mine. I tightly bound his wrists with a knot I learned from twisted monks, one that would stay tight but not tighten. I was always so concerned with circulation, especially since I was such a fan of gags I needed to know my partner was safe and felt helpless but not in danger. I then tied his ankles in the same way and started to add extra bits of rope for flare.

One of my favorite things to do was to wrap the torso in lots of ropes, it always reminded me of the old cartoons where the villain would wind loads of ropes around their captive. It also looked great winding over a red and white football uniform. It felt like I was tying up the star quarterback of a rival team.

For the gag he told me I could use any of his socks I wanted, selfishly I opted for none of his. I wanted them used on me. So I choose to use the black ankle socks I had worn there. I had worn them for a week so he was in for a treat. I wrapped his head in duct tape, and now that he was effectively gagged I knew it was time to finish this hogtie. I lifted him up to his knees and connected he wrists and ankles with rope. Since he was wearing padding I shoved him over onto his stomach and he met the ground with a large grunt.

I told him he had five minutes to escape, and the clock was running. Mike started to go to town when it came to struggling. He was grunting and sweating. I could even see his toes curling from inside his cleats. It was a delight to see. I had high hopes for him to escape, cause I assured him if I tied him up he wouldn’t be getting out. And as I looked at him he was struggling but not making any kind of progress on escaping.

He moaned and groaned onto the carpeted floor and eventually hit the floor exhausted. Still with a few minutes on the clock. I asked him if he wanted out and he nodded yes. He hung his head in defeat and I was sure to rub it in mercilessly as I untied him. I was excited for my turn and asked him if he wanted another shot or if he wanted to tie me up next. I was pleased to hear he said he wanted to tie me up now.

Part two

Mike told me he wasn’t the best at tying ropes, which I tried hard not to hide my disappointment. I loved to be bound with ropes. But he assured me he had the equipment to keep me restrained, I warned him I don’t do handcuffs or shackles. I never liked how permanent that bondage was. I liked the thrill of being able to escape from something.

He told me to stay still on my knees and close my eyes while he fetched something to use on me. I trusted him so I did. As I knelt there I heard him ruffling around in his bedroom across the hall and head his footsteps return. I felt him kneel behind me and take hold of my wrists. He wrapped what felt like thick wire wrapped in rubber around my wrists, he wrapped them twice and twisted the ends like he was tying up a loaf of bread. And did the same to my ankles. He asked me to give them a test and I did. I was shocked they actually worked in keeping me tightly restrained. I couldn’t budge. I could hear him take a seat on the sofa. He told me I could open my eyes, I did and saw he had made a quick change. He was dressed again in the work clothes he was wearing before. A white dress shirt with a tie, black trousers, and black long socks with a gold line on them.

He asked me how I’d like to be gagged and I told him with an attitude he should know. He assured me he did, but he was the boss and he called the shots here. I was told I wouldn’t be getting his socks today because I didn’t deserve his socks.

I reminded him how just a few minutes earlier I had him helpless and forfeiting. My idea of negging did not work out as he told me to open my mouth and when I did he shoved into my mouth some army green underpants he was hiding behind his back. I was taken back by this they barely fit into my mouth but he was forcing them in. They tasted rancid, I could tell he’d worn them to more than just a few gym visits. Which he then elaborate on as he gripped my head and held the underwear in place with his hand. I was in a headlock and he was working a mask over my head. It was a gas mask with the eyes blocked out and a long tube attached from the nose.

After it was over my head he buckled it and knocked me over to the floor. I bucked in my simple bonds. He pulled me close to his feet and rested his hot socked feet over my chest and neck, he was taunting me. And he knew I was into it. I smelled the scent of old sweaty socks suddenly, he later told me he shoved his two-month-old work sock into my breathing tube and stuffed it into the dress shoes he’s been making rank for over a year.

He set his timer and I had the same amount of time to escape, and as I pulled and tugged at those rubber cables they would not budge. I was stuck and soon found myself forfeiting on the ground as he was moments before. I let the time elapse and enjoyed the tortuous odor of the socks as I lay there defeated.

He untied me and asked me how was that, I told him I had a blast. But couldn’t deny I was a bit crushed I didn't get a sock gag. He laughed and patted me on the back as our time was up. He needed to get work done and walked me out. As I left he slapped a bag in my hand saying he didn’t forget my wager. He gave me the pair of black work socks he had been wearing for the past two months. Assured me he would have an even worse pair to shove down my big mouth the next time we meet.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I really like your stories! They are relatively clean yet without hidding the erotic aspect of your games! I must say I'm quite envious you got so many guys to tie/get tied by :mrgreen:. Keep writting!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like your story. It's always nice when people put their story in the "true stories" section when it has truly happened and I honestly believe that this story happened. I'm not into dress shoes but the football uniform sounded really hot! I liked the sock gag as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic