Visiting my Boston Relatives (M/m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Visiting my Boston Relatives (M/m/f)

Post by Suzi Q »

I have not posted a story anywhere before. Years ago, my husband found this site and has finally convinced me to share some of my experiences. So here goes. When I was in elementary school (8 years old) my father got promoted and moved to from Boston to Atlanta with his company. I had grown up in a very close knit family in the Boston area and the move was traumatic for all of us. Beginning when I was 10 every summer we’d go back to Boston to visit for 2 weeks, the first week with family the second week we went to Maine. That first year it was very emotional with lots of sitting around and reminiscing about the old times, when we lived there. This actually developed over time and I’ll try to be as factual as I can with how things developed. It is really a series of stories over time.

The second year, I was 11, it became much more fun, to go to Boston. I had a male cousin, Billy, who was about 3 years older than me. We had always been close. He was a red head, lots of freckles, on the short side (very cute, I thought) and very athletic, playing golf and ice hockey. I was tall, skinny, gawky, long arms and legs with long, straight blonde hair down my back. Even at 11 I was almost as tall as Billy. Today he’s 5’7” and I’m 5’8”. I had a huge crush on him. This particular evening, my parents and his mom went to my grandparents house leaving us home with his father, my Uncle Rob, to watch TV. We watched Knight Rider, I remember it vividly because it was the one where a woman got tied up, wearing a helmet and Michael leaves her gagged because she talks so much.

This particular evening I was wearing a matching shorts set that I slept in. I sat on the couch across Billy who was on the other end and my Uncle Rob was in his easy chair. The scene came on where the woman gets caught and tied up. Watching it made me feel funny inside. I guess Billy did too because he pops up with, “We should tie you up?” I responded with, “You wanna tie me up?” He said, “Sure, It’ll be fun.” I was like, “Ok, we’ll see what it’s like.” Uncle Rob, didn’t acknowledge any of the banter. Billy, got up went to the garage and came back with some thin rope and rags. He had me lay on my stomach, on the floor, in front of the TV. He tied my hands behind me and my ankles together. My Uncles told him to stay out of the way of the picture. Billy stood up to admire his work and I pulled right out. We giggled and chucked nervously over our play and my success. Bill went right back to work and tied me. Uncle Rob admonished us again to stay out of his picture. We probably did this 4-5 times and each time I escaped. I’m thinking a commercial came on and Uncle Rob came over to examine what was going on. He knelt down, pulled my hands back behind me and after a loop or two and a knot I couldn’t get out. Billy did my feet, following his Dad’s example. I was tied up.

They both sat back in their chairs and watched me as I struggled to get undone and reach the knots, to no avail. Chatting with them and having Billy tease me, Uncle Rob made a comment about he couldn’t hear the TV. He got up came over and wrapped a rag around my head twice tying it firmly in my mouth. He asked me, “How do you sound now?” Which I responded with mmmmmpppphhhhh. He made another comment about my long legs being tanned as he rubbed down one leg to my feet. Once he got to my feet he pulled them up to my hands and added a rope, putting me in what I now know is a hogtie. He asked me if I wanted him to let me out? I shook my head no, Was I ok? “Yes.” i rolled around on the floor for a bit. So, once they gagged now they both decide to chat me up. As I struggled they’d tease and talk about stuff like, they were going to go to bed and leave me like this. Or, would I mind getting them a soda? Every so often Bill would come over and touch or tickle me and I'd squirm and try to move away. All of which got muffled, gagged responses and more struggling from me, which I now realize they loved. At one point Uncle Rob came over rolled me on my back and pulled my shirt down, which had ridden up. I hadn’t realized my top was completely up around my neck. I didn't get it at the moment but, he rolled me on my back took a few seconds and finally pulled it down. Billy made a comment about how good my tan was (I think he was noticing my small breasts were bright white compared to my tan). I think Uncle Rob even asked me if I wanted him to pull my top down or should he leave it up? He could have pulled it down immediately or left me on my stomach where nothing was visible but, he rolled me on my back and exposed me then he took his time.

I’m sure they got quite a view my shorts barely covered anything and the rolling around allowed my top and shorts ride up. They left me like this the rest of Knight Rider and most of the next show, whatever that was. I watched the show as well as I could like that with them asking me questions every so often. Until we heard my parents and Aunt drive up. Uncle Rob told Billy to undo me. Which he did right away. He undid my feet and actually had to take me to his room (still gagged) to undo my hands as the knot was small and tight. While he was undoing me my Uncle Rob said something about this can be our secret. I was like, "Thank god, I don’t want my parents to know'". I really wasn’t sure why I didn’t want them to know. We really didn’t do anything wrong. Also while there was no sex or anything sexual it sure felt sexual and exciting to me. I was probably turned on by it but, didn’t understand those feelings yet. I knew I had liked it. I liked when I got out and showed them, I liked it when I couldn’t get undone and had to struggle in front of them. When Uncle Rob gagged me I was so into it and then they teased me and I couldn’t talk back. It was so much fun.

As I walked out to greet my parents I noticed the rope marks on my wrists. They didn't notice or suspect a thing. That night I remember having problems gong to sleep as I thought about how I felt being tied up in front of the TV. I learned later Billy was turned on by the evening. Following that evening Billy developed quite an interest in me. Later that week Billy and I would go on to “experiment” in other ways and me being tied up was frequently involved. If this is well received I’ll share more.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice story, well-written. Please share more of your adventures.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

This story was fantastic. I hope to hear more of your games with Billy and your Uncle. 8-)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Fun story! Would love to hear more bondage experiences with your cousin.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Brilliant story, is there more please?
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic