First time in real bondage (Self\m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5033

First time in real bondage (Self\m)

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

It all came to a head when I was about 12 or 13. After a childhood obsessed with the heroism and daring deeds of comic book characters, especially the sidekicks (my older brother always made me play as them; Robin was my favorite) it was almost inevitable. You see, comic book characters, be they heroes, villains, side characters, damsels or especially side-kicks, get tied up a LOT. These scenes always had some transcendent quality to me, and excited me greatly. Like there was some greater dynamic at play than just danger; later I would realize that power play and dynamic was what I was picking up on, but young Anders just needed to know it was exciting. I was a very reserved child, though, and kept this, and most of my thoughts, hidden from my folks and brother.

Puberty complicated...everything, as it usually does, but for me, this fascination in particular. With that excitement, which I had kept hidden out of fear, seeing a bondage scene in movies, shows, comics, all channeled that excitement to my developing manhood. It was all to confusing; I had never understood my particular fascination BEFORE, and now it affects my anatomy?! And the talk about 'the birds and the bees' doesn't cover kinks.

So like most adolescents, my solution was simple, rebellious, and curious. I HAD to experience tying, whether it be me or someone else tied. And I didn't exactly know anyone else volunteering. Sure, I had tied up my ankles a few times while exploring sexually, or wrapped myself tight in blankets and imagined myself trapped...but freedom was always a decision away. I needed to feel that helplessness, and that struggle...that helplessness that I wanted to bring on others so much.

I was also a bit of a night owl. I went to bed around the time my family did, but waited, awake. I remember it vividly; I had gone to bed in a pair of shorts, and a tight navy shirt, later slipping the shorts off once everyone was asleep, leaving me in a pair of my brothers grey hanes boxer briefs. The old school, dare I say iconic ones, with the thin fabric, and even thinner waistbands, back when underwear still had those annoying tags...but it was worth it for how soft and comfortable they were.

I reached between my bed, and the wall it was next to, and pull some boot laces, and some other stringy stuff I had gathered inconspicuously from around the house. I tied one of them in a loop; I had previously done this, and slipped my wrists through it, but escape was too easy. So of course, this one was merely smaller. I laid my soon-to-be wrist bonds at my side, and tightly tied my ankles. I had been interested in hogties (because even at that age, I had GOOD taste, hogties are the best.) but wanted to try a twist. I bent my legs, bringing my feet up towards my buttocks, and as blood and endorphins started flooding my systems, I tied a third string to my ankle bonds, fed the loose end through the front of the grey boxer briefs, and tightly around the base of my (Rapidly growing) manhood.

Time to finish it off! I must have thought. I rolled onto my stomach, and slipped my left hand through the loop meant for both my wrists; it could have fit as a bracelet on one wrists. I must have been nuts, but somehow, with more effort than I have seen people to get OUT of a tie, I forced my right hand through the loop. For a moment, there was ecstasy; my secret mission was a rousing success!
I can't pretend I didn't enjoy the sensations of it, but to those who regularly self-tie, I salute you. Because for me, something was missing. Looking back, I know that it is the power dynamic, there was no captor, no captive, just a young man experimenting. And enjoying it, for a time. My penis certainly showed its' approval, both the flood of blood and energy, and the gentle friction stimulating it keeping me hard and energized.

But I was growing tired, and while I felt my curiosity sated, I didn't want to stay like this. So I began struggling, grunting only quietly with exertion, so as to not wake up my brother on the bunk above me. Truthfully, the prospect of me being caught, the feeling of me doing all this secretly added to the excitement, so I stayed hard throughout the struggle.

Of course, having worked so hard to somehow get my right hand through that loop, I should have known it would be just as hard to get it out. Except, it wasn't. It was harder. I was stuck.

At that point, my interest in the tie revitalized quite a bit, but my anxiety kicked in, and the thought of being stuck, and found like this the next day by my brother, or stern, traditional father...NO! I had to get loose. At some point, I must have started thrashing a bit, and unthinking, pulled hard with my legs, yelping as they tightened the string tied to my penis. It had been tied like a noose, and wouldn't be loosening unless I undid the knot. This got my heart racing, but also convinced me that I needed to cut myself loose.

I slowly wormed my way over to the edge of my bed, and managed to get one knee at a time down on the floor without pulling too much at my crotch rope. Thank goodness I wasn't on the top bunk!

Once on the floor, I used my bound hands and feet to agonizingly crab-walk over to the bathroom, luckily close to our bedroom. I got in and shut the door behind me, as my father kept a travel kit on the backside of the door. He had nose-hair clippers on one of the pouches, that would do the trick. Luckily it was hanging fairly low, but unfortunately, I couldn't stand up. I tried feebly to bounce up with my hands and grab at the pouch with my mouth, and...something? I was acting more out of desperation rather than rationale at that point.

After taking a moment to sit and catch my breath, a moment where I was absolutely certain my world was about to end, a plan came to me. I worked my way over to the bath tub, boosted myself up to it with my hands as best I could, finally grabbing onto the railing of it after several tries. After I balanced myself there, and got a good grip with my hands, I backed my feet up as much as I could, till they were right under me, tiptoed. Cautiously, I pushed up again with my hands, standing tentatively up. I must have been quite the sight, walking, hobbled as I was, towards the door, bent over, tied, with my ankles securely fastened to my crotch!

I was able to walk over to the door, where I could lean on and steady myself against it for a bit, before opening it slightly. With a few more steps forward, I grabbed, barely, the bottom of my dad's travel bag, which was attached to the top of the door by just a hook, and tugged it off the door, letting it fall to the ground. I let myself drop down after it, and rummaged through its' contents till I found the scissors that would be my salvation.

After cutting the bonds (a wonderful feeling) and setting everything back in place, I rushed back to bed under the covers...not really running from anything, but just worked up, and looking for a safe place I suppose. After calming down a bit, I couldn't help but smile. That rush, that feeling of helplessness that fueled me into bizarre and creative actions, my 'daring escape'...it flooded my mind with thoughts of different scenarios of captivity. Of ME inflicting that helpless state on someone, forcing them into that fight or flight rush, maybe ending in a daring escape, or maybe with a defeated, exhausted hostage. The idea of that power filled me with excitement, and filled my underwear as well. I wanted to capture someone...
Ya know...maybe I related more to the villains...

---

These days, I don't tend to get tied. I have had a lot of fellas roped up helplessly at my feet. Sometimes just for fun, but often as a teaching tool. I have taught younguns to be more disciplined, or taught them to fight back against opposition, or shown them physically how they are holding themselves back, or just disciplined rowdy fellas who needed some structure and tough love, all with rope. Every time I do though, I think back on that young Ders, beginning to understand the dynamics involved, and smile. Maybe, just maybe, I need to play the villain for these young heroes, so they can get their chance to be the hero, with their daring escape.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Not sure if this is your kinda thing, folks, but I thought you might be interested. Hope you enjoy!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I did enjoy it, reading about people's self bondage is always fun. I only ever did self gags, so I must compliment you for your courage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Deleted User 5033

Courage, or foolhardiness? haha, thanks man.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

SkinnySnorlax wrote: 4 years ago Courage, or foolhardiness? haha, thanks man.
A bit of both! But I completely understand, I used to do similar self-bondage sessions when I was a teen. I’ve been lucky enough to never get stuck and found by someone else, but there were a few close calls...

Thanks for sharing this!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Thanks for sharing. Sounds very familiar! Good to read that you did get out! The rush, foolish as it may have been to tie yourself up like that, is indeed quite special. I guess with your brother bunking with you, you could have always asked for help if need be.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Posted a snippet of this in the "Name Your Favourite Story Lines!" thread.
Great stuff mate!

A relatable piece (filled with brilliant lines) that brings you back to your early teen years and the many post-puberty struggles of a bondage-addict. The urge to dominate, truss up and gag others has been engrained in my since my early teens. Reading this tale allowed me to relive my 13-year-old self for a few minutes.

I've gotta thank you for that 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 5033

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I saw that! Thanks a lot boss.
As I revisited this memory, I definitely smiled. There's something about male adolescence that is just endearing to me. The way younguns try to figure out how to master their bodies, and assert themselves on the world in one way or another is kinda adorable, haha. It was fun to relive, and I am glad you enjoyed it too.
Makes me wonder if you have any interesting stories about your early years experiments in bondage. ;)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm a big fan of origin stories and self-bondage adventures, so this one is right up my alley. Well written and fun. Thanks for posting!
Deleted User 5033

[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
Luck, or cleverness? Maybe both, haha! Thanks for the feedback. I bet you those close calls were the most exhilarating.
[mention]overkneesoccersocks[/mention]
Oh I am sure most people would have thought that was an option. But me as a stubborn, reserved, proud youngun, I probably would have chosen death first, lol.
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Origin story eh? I like that. Like the origin of a super.....villain :twisted:
Thanks for the feedback folks. If you like my writing, I am working on a much larger, fictional piece, also based on me. 'Gentlemen's agreement.' *shameless plug is shameless
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

As someone who also got stuck in self-bondage once at around the same age (what's up with teenagers making foolish decisions?) I totally related to your description of growing anxiety intermixed with arousal and adrenaline.

Thanks for this little story!
Deleted User 5033

@[mention]cj2125[/mention] lack of myelin sheath on their synapses, intensifying stimuli without a fully developed long term planning center in their brain, plus developing bodies internally and externally, leading to new sensations to explore, and an increasing sense of self-awareness that they desire to 'fill in' essentially. That's what makes teens so volatile, experimental, anxious, and fun!
Oh, was that a hypothetical question? ;)
Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed, and glad I could capture some of that sweaty teenage magic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic