Finding a partner! (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Finding a partner! (F/F)

Post by BrittanyBound »

Hey guys, I use to be on here under a different name, but left for awhile due to..well personal life, but that doesn't matter. Anyways I'm back to write some stories. This is not my first bondage experience, it's my second. Hope you enjoy! 

I am a 911 police dispatcher so my job can be pretty stressful!, Imagine if you will, everynight, the caller on the other end of the line is in a dire situation: They've been shot, stabbed, assaulted, raped, taken drugs, and so on. Understandably, it can wear you down listening to that for 8 or plus hours, 5 days every week, over 300 days a year. It can put so much stress on you that you either sink into a depressed state, or just pile so much stress onto that you just want to hide away from the evil, cruel world. Some people drink, some people are able to handle it....me, I tie myself up, and that's where my story begins....

Though this was a great stress relief, I still hated that I had to do it alone. I had always dreamed of having a partner, but like many others, I was scared to tell people. I didn't want my friends thinking I was weird, so I never told anyone....until now.

Quite recently, I had confided in my work friend Joanne that i had a fetish for bondage....more like I was so desperate for a partner that I kind blurted it out at her. She is very nice, and always looked out for me, kind of like an older sister...(who is younger than me???? Haha).
Well, to my amazement, she agreed to tie me up. The night she did was incredible and it was everything I dreamed of...but that's the problem with finally having your dreams fulfilled, it leaves you with a desire for more.
Unfortunately, she's a mother of two, so planning a second time was nearly impossible.

Enough about background, lets get into it!

It was late one night on a weekend, a pretty slow night. I was talking to Joanne about what I've been up to, talked about her and her kids, and about her cop boyfriend. Once that was over...I prepared myself for the next question I knew was coming.

"So....have you gone on any dates yet, met any cute girls? Hmmm? Tell me!" She started nudging my arm and laughing.
This was a regular thing with her. She was one of those people who had a desire to see their friends in a relationship. She would always throw tips my way, or point out to me that a new girl started, even if they weren't gay!!!  (Like i said, annoyingly sweet, but still annoying.)

"No I haven't gone on any dates lately. No one has really peaked my interest. I don't know, I think I'm going to be one of those old cat ladies someday."

"But you hate cats."

"Fine dogs, whatever!" 

"Well what about Alex?"

"Who?"

"Alex!" She said in a hushed tone, but with a fierceness behind it.  "The only black female dispatcher we have! The one sitting right across from you!" She glared at me as if I was completely oblivious to my surroundings. I looked over the cubical divider and saw an empty chair. She must be on break. I had seen her before, we had shared pleasantries a few times, but never had a full conversation. I am a very shy person who doesn't interact with someone unless they speak to me first.

Just then her picture snapped into my mind, her long smooth black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a slim figure. My stomach started to flutter, and a hundred different scenarios of us together flooded my mind.

"Ok....umm...yeah, I know who you mean, but she wouldn't be into me. I mean, she probably isn't even into girls."

"Yeah she is, and she likes you."

"How do you know that? She's barely said 3 words to me."

"Well I've talked to her for one."

"She told you she liked me!"

"No, but she did tell me once she broke up with her girlfriend awhile back. So she's into girls. I've also caught her looking over here a couple times and smiling. You should ask her out. She might even be into....you know....tie ups!"

My face had to be red as a cherry! To make matters worse, Alex just walked through the door and sat down accross from me.

(You ever suddenly notice someone who's been around this entire time, but never paid much attention. Then once you find out they like you, they are all you notice?? That was me!)

I felt the sharp nudge of Joanne's elbow into my arm again and gestured silently towards Alex. I replied with a silent, mouthed, No!

I looked up at the clock, midnight, shit, I'm late for my break!  I quickly exited the room, not even looking at Alex. I sat down in the empty break room. I pulled out my phone and glanced through it. Nothing could distract me though. My mind was fixed on her...Maybe she would like bondage....hell it worked for Joanne. My brain went back and forth, I couldn't even concentrate on my dinner.

Just then I felt two taps on the shoulder. That's usually how Joanne greeted me. "Joanne I don't really feel like talki...."

It was Alex, dressed in a pink uniform polo shirt, and tight blue jeans with a big smile on her face. She looked nervouse and stuttered her next sentence.
"Hey Brittany...uhhh...Joanne told me some things...I..I was wondering if you wanted to hang out..yo..you know, watch a movie. I hear you like older movies and war movies. Me too!"

My heart skipped a beat I think, or stopped completely because I couldn't speak a word...instead all i could do was nod my head.

She continued, still nervous. "Really!  Great...umm how about after work tomorrow, you come over to my place."

Without saying another word, again still speechless, I gave her my phone number. She quickly entered it into her phone, smiling and looking back at me several times. "Great thanks, ill text you."  After that, she hurried out of the room. I sat there in shock, what was happening?

I came back from my lunch, Alex was on a serious call, so i didn't bother her. Joanne however looked very pleased with herself. I tried to convay a pissed off, but also grateful look.

"What did you do?!" I asked her.

"I just gave you two a little push."

The next night came rather quickly. I hadn't heard from Alex at all that day, and I barely had time to talk to her or Joanne that night as we were supper busy the entire night. It was 5 minutes before the end of our shift when Alex looked over the cubical, "Hey your still coming over, right?"  I nodded my head to confirm. But I started to question everything in my mind.
 It's 2am! How late am I suppose to stay? Am I staying the night. Will she want that?  I didn't bring a change of clothes. Are we just watching movies? I'm pretty tired, should we just reschedule? Would she still be interested in me if I did?

While i monologued in my head, trying to talk myself out of this, she met me at the door and walked me to my car. That's it! I'm calling it off I told myself before opening my car. Alex stood next to me and I noticed her car was parked right next to mine.  "Ummm Alex..."

I suddenly felt her lips on my cheek, her hand had worked into mine, and she whisper softly in my ear, "I want to tie you up!"
"What?"

In the dark, I could still see her smile. "You heard me, now get in my car."

Like a lust filled robot, I followed her command and got into the passenger seat. I let out a soft moan. I knew what she just did. If Joanne told her about my love and desire for bondage, then she also must have told her to be as dominant as she could with me. Joanne had done it last week. She saw how much it turned me on. I love a girl who takes control of me. I am a sub, I want to be tied, but more than that, I want to be  dominated, to be commanded, to be told what to do, rewarded when I do something good, punished when I do something bad. I was kinky as it gets.

Before i realised it, we were already on the road, a female singer broke the air of silence from the radio. She asked me what kind of music I enjoyed, which I replied "country". We talked about so many different things....except bondage. Not one word was said regarding it.

About 20 minutes had passed when we pulled into an apartment building. We walked silently together up the three flights of stairs and into her appartment.

I quickly found out she didn't have a roommate and her couch was covered with several books, most of them college course books. I had already graduated, but she was still in school. We agreed on a movie and she popped it in the dvd player. The couch was very comfortable, but i couldn't relax. I was so nervous, my hands folded together in my lap. My outfit matched hers, except my shirt was sky blue. She popped us some popcorn, grabbed some wine and sat down next to me, offering me a glass. I can't remember what we watched, but it didn't matter, one bag of popcorn, two glasses of wine later, we were all over eachother.

She made the first move, kissing my lips in a quick, nervous way, but I didn't let her stop. I pulled her closer, into my arms, before I knew it, we were both half naked in our underwear. I was hot, heavy breathing, I wanted her, she wanted me, but I wanted something else first. I broke off her 100th kiss, panting, "I want you to tie me up right now!"

Without hesitating, she grabbed a shoe box full of soft white rope, duct tape, scarves, a Hitachi vibrator!!! A ballgag!!!!! What the hell!!!

I looked at her dumbfounded. "Oh Joanne lent me her stuff."

I nodded and laughed, "Yep...sounds right".

"So how do you want me?" I asked her.

"Arms behind your back, cross your wrists in an X shape." She quickly got to work, wrapping the rope tight around my wrists. Going back and forth, being very careful, thorough, and pulling it tight with each pass. I then felt the rope pull tight one more time, which pinched my skin, making me flinch.

She quickly got in front of me. "I didn't hurt you did I?"  I shook my head and was very happy she was so concerned for me just from that little pinch. That made me feel very safe, so i started to relax some more, which made it easier for me to talk to her. The wine helped too!

She began wrapping rope around my elbows, which was also well tied. This confused me.

"Hey Alex. Have you ever done this before?" 

"No" She shook her head, side to side.

Once she was done tying my upper body, she started to work on my ankles.

"Then how do you know....Joanne was here wasn't she. She taught you all this."

Alex burst into laughter while still tying my legs. "You guessed it. She's very determined for us to work out. She was here for 2 and half  hours teaching me all the techniques. I practiced on her and vice versa."

Joanne, I owe you big time!!!!

Once she was all done, my wrists, elbows, ankles, and legs were bound tightly together. I tested it all out, shifting my body around, trying to twist and loosen the rope, a little of it slacked, but not much, it was pretty well done. Very impressive for learning in one day.

She then took a step back from me, she looked amazing in her purple satin lingerie set. I pulled my legs onto the couch, my blond smooth hair draped over my shoulders, in my light blue cotton bra and bikini panties. I tried to give my most helpless damsel pose, even puckering my lips in fear. "Please don't hurt me miss, I don't have any money." 

Alex looked confused at first, then had a sudden realization, and played along.

"I'm not here for money, I'm here for you."  She walked towards me, picked up the role of duct tape, pulled over three strips and placed them over my lips, smoothing them carefully with her fingers. I tested it out, mmpphhhing to her a few times. "I'm going to have to teach her about gag stuffing later, but it's fine....no this is amazing!

I was very turned on, my panties definitely wet. I looked up at her, and spoke as best as I could "Do what you want to me!"

(More to come tomorrow.)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wonderful start. A very sexy story.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Man, Joanne gets her ships to sail by whatever means necsessary! I'm glad it worked tho :D

Btw, is it okay if I ask what your old profile was?
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago Man, Joanne gets her ships to sail by whatever means necsessary! I'm glad it worked tho :D

Btw, is it okay if I ask what your old profile was?
Yeah she's been amazing and super supportive! She's a true friend.

To answer your other question, sure, I was named Ashley. I wasn't on here for very long. I manage to post half a story called the massage parlor which I plan on finishing.

Ashley isn't my name, I should never should have used it, looking back on it, I could have created a 100 different more unique usernames that didn't need to use a real name. Anyways sorry for that whole mess.

Glad you enjoy this.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like this story I cannot wait to read more and hope to read more of your "encounters" keep it up.
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Nice intro.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Her face lit up, and hopped onto the couch, climbing on top of me, placing her legs over each side of me. She placed her hands on my bare stomach and moved them up to my bra. She squeezed my encased boobs tightly, making me moan involuntarily. My eyes never left her hands as they continued to grope me.

"I've never done something like this before. What did Joanne call it.....uh..bondage?"

I nodded my head excitedly. Which she responded with a laughter.

"Well she said you loved it, but were too shy to ask someone. She also gave me a few pointers on what to do once your all mine. Like how teasing drives you crazy!"

She reached around my back, unhooked my bra, and pulled it up revealing my perky white breasts, my nipples were pretty hard by now. So when she bent down, and put her tongue to my right tit, I moaned deeply, my nips were very sensitive already!  I was screaming in my head, Alex, please continue! Please do more!

She took her time, slowly working her tongue on each nipple. She changed up and kiss the breast mound around it, then her kisses went back up to my neck, all the way to my ear. Oh my god!  I was so hot! I moaned, hating and loving this at the same time. She was such a tease! I soon felt her fingers press against the outside of my panties. This lit me on fire as I bucked back and forth. She lightly rubbed my pussy, not enough pressure or motion to make me climax, but enough to slowly build up the pressure. Mmmmpphh!! I shook my gagged face back and forth.

Fuck Alex!  Please let me cum! She knew what I wanted, but wasn't going to let me have it just yet. She was having fun. She got off me completely and gently lowered me to the floor. She kissed me again on my gagged lips, then picked up a black scarf from the box, and placed it over my eyes, and tied it behind my head tightly. I was now in total darkness, but she wasn't done. She then pulled my bound legs up to my tied wrists and began to tie them into a tight hogtie!

I didn't want to be blindfolded, I wanted to see everything she was doing to me! Mmmpphh!!

"Stop whining Brittany haha, you'll enjoy this." I then felt a smack on my panty covered ass, then another! It made me jump and squeal. Oh my god, she's spanking me. This girl who I've never known is spanking my butt! She gripped and groped in between spanks, it all felt so good, but it did sting. She didn't hold back either, I didn't want her to, no matter how much it may hurt. Mmmpphh!!  Whack!!  This went on for up to 20 minutes, my ass had to be red. It stung, but with each smack, she would rub it, making it feel better.

"It looks like this tape is getting too wet, its coming loose."  She began to peel away the sticky tape from my lips, and my drool was covered in it. It was very embarrassing as she wiped it away with her hand. Finally i can speak!

"Oh my god Alex.. this is great, your doing so well, but please, please use the vibrator on me!  I need to have an orgasm! Please."  I begged,

I was still blindfolded by the scarf, so i couldn't see what she was doing, but I heard her moving around next to me. "Ok, I'll give you the vibrator, but I also want to hear you moan!

"What do you meanmmmmmpphh!"  I couldn't finish my sentence as the small red ballgag was shoved into my mouth, and buckled behind my head. She had alittle trouble at first, so it took a little longer for her, i think she couldn't get the prong through  the whole, but she got it eventually.

Next i heard the all too familiar buzzing noise of the vibrator press against my pussy. The vibrations shot through me like a lightning bolt, sending sparks throughout my body.

I bit down on my gag, it was almost too much. The teasing already built me up so much, plus constant frustration from everyday life, it was all too easy for the vibrator to push me over the edge!  I arched my back i could feel my the orgasm flow.  Mmmmpphhh!! Fwwuuccckkk!!!! 

I collapsed in exhaustion, my head laid in her lap, and I could feel her stroke my hair. She was so warm, so comforting. "Did you enjoy that Brittany?"

I shook my head in reply, and mumbled a resounding yes. "Hehe good, how about we take this to the bedroom?"

I was still breathing heavily from my big orgasm, but I nodded again yes.

Alex untied my hogtie, and scooped me up in her arms, carrying me into the room for an amazing night.

(Ok I'm going to end this here for now. There was much more to the night. I'll probably add to it another day. To me I felt like i rushed the bondage part, dragged on the beginning, so I'll go back and really clean this up. I just wanted to put down everything I remember. I also want to tell you other experiences. We've played every night, switching places, so I'm excited to tell you more!)

I hope you all enjoyed this story.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you for sharing this story with us. I certainly hope you share more stories with you and Alex.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, I enjoyed reading it, hope you post more in future :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well, I'd call that a successful date! Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I loved your Massage Parlor story! I REALLY do hope you continue it. I was checking regularly to see if and whwn you did.

As this story also shows, you write great bondage stories and your writing is really well done!

I'm glad you're back. :)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Very sexy story, and uplifting as well! It's always great to hear of such success finding a new, enthusiastic partner. Very happy for both of you. Can't wait to hear of more of your experiences, also cool how you switch roles!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank for sharing this very excellent story! I hope we get to read more about you and your bondage partner soon!
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

That was an amazing story and experience you went through! Happy for you and can't wait to read more! :D
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

I love the story. I hope you had more bondage stoties with her. :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, looking forward to hearing more!
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Amazing story;)
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Great story Brittany. I hope this happens often. After all this is our "hobby".

Confiding in a co-worker reminds me of a film out there. You can see it on Boundhub. It runs 32 minutes and features an M/F scenario.. They list it under "Brunette MILF First Time Tied". The producer's original title is "Taylor- A Client For Mr. Roper" produced by Beauties-in-Bondage. It's only for those over 18 please.

It features Taylor, a secretary who pulls up to the rural house of Mr. Roper. She's answering an ad that a co-worker gave her for a professional rigger who charges a steep price for his services. She says she's never been tied up before and wants to get the full experience. She signs a release and negotiates a lower price. He pulls out a chair in the living room and brings lotsa rope. She is nervous but Mr. Roper reassures her. Finally she sits down and he ties her hands behind her back. More rope tying her torso to the chair and then he ties her legs, thighs and ankles together. She's wearing a business outfit with a skirt and pantyhose.

After firmly securing her he pulls out some white tape and gags her with five strips. After he finishes the job he steps out and returns about a hour later. He asks her something and she goes MMMPPHH. He misunderstands her and thinks she complaining that she's hot. He then raises her skirt. Later another misunderstanding and she unbuttons her blouse exposing her bra. She agreed to 3 hours in the chair but Mr. Roper says he'll give her 2 more hours free for a five hour chairtie. He does check on her periodically. After all being in the company of a bound and gagged person is like having an infant in your custody. The film ends with her all trussed up and nowhere to go.

This film is for those 18 and over. I'd call it PG Rated Porn. You see her bra and panties but nothing else is exposed as she squirms in her bonds.

Give it a view and feel free to give a critique. You might relate to Taylor's character.

Brittany, with the stressful job you have no wonder you like being bound. With your adrenaline and endorphins kicking in you may find it relaxing, like Yoga. (Full disclosure, I've never done Yoga, just bondage).

Play safe, T.T.
Phosefreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phosefreak »

Excellent start to a sensual kinky night. I can't wait to read more!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

THAT was an amazing and H-O-T story Brittany! I certinly hope to read more from you!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Love it! What a charming and sexy story, I love the dialogue and chemistry.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story! Sounds like a great time.
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

cute story :) sounded fun =P
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Often times the build-up is more important than the actual bondage. This story here is a prime case of that.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic