Playing in the Adult pool (M/M).

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Playing in the Adult pool (M/M).

Post by AC Campbell »

I’ve been into bondage since a young age, as you can tell from my prior stories. I LOVE tying up women but, am I’ve also become interested in playing with guys. Since marrying my wife I’ve been pretty much into only women. It’s only sporadically over the past years that I’ve considered playing with other men. The first man was an older man, in his late 60’s, I was probably late 40’s. It started from our couples profile where we were looking for a kinky playmate. He met my wife and I hoping to talk her into some fun but, she was not interested and shut him down. He stayed in touch with me and one day when his wife was out of town he invited me over to his place. His name was Peter, he met me at the door with a drink in his hand and bottomless. He loved I got hard from discussing him tying me up. One thing lead to another and I spent the afternoon at his house tied and gagged. I can go into more details if anyone is wants to hear more.

After him it was a long time before I met another guy. It had a bit of a similar beginning. This guy hit my wife and I up, on a website and wanted to meet. After a few weeks of discussion it was clear he had an interest in guy guy games. I think he was gay but he claimed bi, he said he just, “can't find women to play with. He was a big guy like 6'3, maybe 240 lbs, in his early 30's, well endowed, dark hair and bearded. I was in his area for business and took the afternoon off to meet him. He was very adventurous and eager. He rented a room at a cheap motel close by, a Red Roof Inn, if I remember. He wanted me tied up right away. No drink or small talk just right to it as soon as we got there.

He had me strip me down to my briefs, tied my hands behind me and wanted to take me down to the outdoor pool like that. Which of course shocked me. It was completely empty, in fact the hotel felt desolate. He had me ball gagged and left me no choice. He walked me down the outside steps (we were on the 2nd floor, the pool was behind the hotel, out of sight of the office and I was tied up wearing only briefs. He un-gagged me when we got there and pushed me in the deep end. After that we splashed around and played, which mostly consisted of him splashing me, chasing me around the pool to cop feel, dunking me or kissing me (which was a surprise). Early on when he caught me he pulled my shorts off and tied my feet. This made it much harder for me to get away. He liked to hand gag me then he'd hold me against him and feel me up, I could feel he was very into this (as was I). He’d stick his fingers in my mouth and wanted me to suck them, which made his dick harder. Then of course he pushed me underwater and I had to suck that, underwater. I did it a number of times, he’d hold me down and I came up coughing a couple times.

At one point, the maid saw us when she was going from room to room. I don’t think she could tell what we were doing other than two adult men playing like kids in the pool (which granted is strange enough). She must have been curious because after the 2nd or 3rd time, she came out and asked if we were enjoying the pool. I think she was intrigued. Then she noticed and asked why I was tied up and if I was naked. He answered both with some lame response. Yes I was naked, he had to make I stayed in the pool with him or something like that. I think he loved that she "caught us". I started to talk with her and he came over and put the ball gag in my mouth, tight. He told her, “It’s not his turn to talk”. She smiled and talked with him about me. Her attention was on me and every so often she'd include me in the conversation just to make fun of how she couldn't understand what I was saying. The she asked, "How could you tell if he's having fun?" To which he took me over to the steps and had me stand on a step to show her I had a hard on. She had to comment that I was bald down there. It seemed like she was quite enjoying my situation. Finally, she made some comment about having to get back to work, went back to cleaning and would make a comment every so often if she came out.

He took me back up to the room in much the same way as we went down. I was tied and ball gagged, only this time I was nude and of course we had to walk right by the maid, who made it a point to come out and say “hi”. She patted my dick as they talked about how I'd been a bad boy. She was bit heavy with this deep raspy voice and a beautiful big chest. She was probably mid 40’s. I think she wanted to be invited in, I wouldn’t have minded but, he did not and I was gagged after all. When we got to the room he had my lay down on the bed. I was hogtied and of course got to suck his dick again. He didn't come but, instead he gagged me again, undid the hogtie, stretched me out on the bed and fucked my still tied feet. He came all over them. For the rest of the afternoon he laid down beside me kissed me some, gagged me, rubbed me and gave me head. I came in his mouth and he swallowed. After that we "cuddled". he was very into that. About 5pm he undid me and we left. I had to walk past the maid who made a comment we needed to come back again and patted my butt as I walked by.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]AC Campbell[/mention] Well told reminiscences. Sounds like you're open to lots of experiences and have been willing to act when the opportunity arises. I'd love to read any more you wish to relate. Thanks for sharing!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for sharing this story.

In the beginning you write:  He loved I got hard from discussing him tying me up. One thing lead to another and I spent the afternoon at his house tied and gagged.

Can you describe some more? How did he tie you? What did he use to gag you? How long were you tied up?
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Thank you for the interest. I'll post the adventure with Peter as another experience since essentially it is.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Wow, I didn't realize I'd missed this "adventure". You're pretty brave to go down to a swimming pool in underwear and gagged. I actually tied up a lifeguard in a neighborhood pool when I was in high school. He got an erection also. It was very hot. He was sooooooo cute. It was nothing as extensive as what you did but it was pretty cool tying his hands behind his back and watching him get excited. Please don't take this the wrong way but i bet if it'd been a woman tied up you'd have had a lot more response. i think it's a great story.

Thanks for sharing.

SuziQ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic