First Time in a While FF/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5143

First Time in a While FF/F

Post by Deleted User 5143 »

I've recently been encouraged by a friend to tell this story, so I will.

Despite what the flag says on my profile, I'm actually an American. I played tie up games as a child since I was six with my friends (kidnap games is what we called them). I was always the one tied up because I was the smallest...my size in relation to how tall I was back then is not different, I'm just barely above 5 feet tall. Koreans where I live are always amazed at how tiny I am. But I actually enjoyed not just being tied up, but the process of being grabbed and forcefully bound and gagged, and later tickled as I got into my teen years.

I played these games through college, but when I graduated I decided to become an English teacher a year later and moved here to Korea. I hadn't been tied up since graduation and there was a point where I really craved being tied up once again, which was frustrating because I thought I had grown out of it.

One day, I was having drinks with a friend, who is also an English teacher and a lesbian (We'll call her Rita). I had recently come out to her as bisexual long before that point (I was out of that closet back in the states, but Korea doesn't really have the best attitude toward homosexuality so, I was kind of back in for a little while) so I knew we could talk openly with each other. However, I don't think that the conversation wouldn't have gotten even remotely sexual if it weren't for the alcohol. I don't remember if she told me first or if I told her but I eventually revealed my fetish for abduction play and being tickled. I just remember my face lighting up as soon as she told me she was into BDSM. While I'm not really into the S&M part, we really bonded of over the B&D. We didn't do anything at that time, she is in a relationship.

After that I didn't think too much about the conversation. A month or so later, our schools were each going on their spring break in about a week. It was at this time that Rita approached me and invited me to go on vacation with her and her girlfriend (We'll call her Min-ha). She said she had been talking with Min-ha and she had agreed to "kidnap" me for a four days. She explained that Min-ha's parents owned a pension in a more rural area and they could keep me prisoner there until we came back. My heart rate must have raised off the charts when I heard that, I didn't hesitate in saying yes.

Throughout the week, we discussed limits. It was established that the play would be sexy, but not too sexual. She asked me if I was alright with being naked. I nervously said yes, I felt I was okay with it.

A little bit about Rita, she's Canadian and is in her mid thirties and if I had to guess, I'd say she's 5'6". Her girlfriend, Min-ha is a fellow short person but she's but she is taller than me by three inches, I'd say and also in her thirties.

Rita introduced us and we went to dinner at a rest stop outside of town. Korean rest stops in most areas that I've seen are like shopping strips with all sorts of places to eat, there are some convenient stores and this particular one had stand outside of it selling cheap t-shirts. Min-ha bought a bunch of these in a bundle. She then handed me a bunch of these shirts and a pair of jogging shorts and told me to go change into the shirts and get into the van we were riding in.

A bit confused, I did so. Little did I realize this was where the play would be starting as I changed clothes and went to the van. Rita was waiting there for me and followed me into the back, where I was forced onto the floor by her and Min-ha, "On the ground, foreign bitch!" they told me.

It was the last bit of English I'd hear for the most part because they spoke Korean 99% of the time. The forced my hands behind my back and tied my hands and ankles together. It happened so fast that I hardly knew what was going on, but once I got into my role I (pretend) hollered "Somebody help me!"

Min-ha put her hand on my mouth and said something in Korean. Even though I've lived in the country for a year, I haven't really studied the language like I should. So I couldn't really understand all of what they were saying other than the occasional "Foreign Bitch". Rita took of my socks and shoes and handed the socks to Min-ha, who stuffed one into my mouth and tied it in place with cleave-gag. I made some noises into my gag, trying to sound scared. They taunted me in Korean before tickling my feet a little bit. They blindfolded me, but before we took off I felt a sharp object on my leg and heard a cutting noise. I realized it was a pair of scissors cutting the jogging shorts. They put tied crotch rope on me and hogtied my feet to it. Rita later told me that she said in Korean to not make a mess. I didn't understand, so I spent the entire ride tugging on the crotch rope, and I think you can guess what happened.

Once they were done tying me up, they climbed into the front seat and drove off. As I struggled, I pretended to call out for help into my gag.

There's more to the story but this is all I have time to tell right now.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice start of story. I like so far and want read more. I wished only that you had descried the blindfold more, that the interesting part on a story for me.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good start, looking forward to what happens next
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Very nice start! Looking forward to the rest :)!
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

This is a fantastic start and I like the direction of the story. :) I hope to read the rest soon. Thank you for sharing.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice story.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story! Would love to hear more.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, can't wait to read some more :)
Proteus75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Proteus75 »

Great story!

I would just like to know what you were wearing before they made you change into shorts and t-shirt (including shoes and socks/stockings), and more description of the bonds (cross-wrists, what type of rope, how tight, etc.)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice start, shame the user was deleting d. Is she back?
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Very nice story!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice start! Wonder if we will learn the conclusion. :cry:
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Excellent, teacher. Bound, gagged, a blindfold covering your excited eyes. More we want more!
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Excellent story with great detail! Hopefully, you update it soon!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bg23[/mention]
This story is almost two years old and as you can tell from looking at the author's profile (or lack thereof) the OP is no longer a member of this forum.
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @bg23
This story is almost two years old and as you can tell from looking at the author's profile (or lack thereof) the OP is no longer a member of this forum.
Oh... Well, can't help but say that's disappointing. And I realized the date of the post right after I posted :/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic