me and my new finance. (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

me and my new finance. (f/m)

Post by rocketroy »

my fiancé has asked to remain nameless in my stories so I'm just gonna call her my fiancé. this is my story about me and finally finding a partner who's as kinky as i am and trying loads of new toys. we saved up a bunch and bought just about everything so lots to try and lots of more stories to come too.

so I do love self bondage, I also love being caught so sometimes i will tie myself up dressed up in some girly clothes and wait for my fiancé to get home, i know what you guys are gonna say, its unsafe etc etc but i usually don't lock the final bits until she's less than 5 minutes away. so this time I got dressed, high heel boots,pantyhose , put on some panties and a skirt for her, i believe it was pink and plaid like a school girl, a white shirt and a bra even though being a man i have no boobs :lol:. I looked pretty good i thought and then i began with the bondage, I inserted a nice butt plug all the way so it stays in, a nice ring in the front so i stay hard and a big red ball gag which i added extra holes so its tight and i can't push it out and a big leather collar with a ring on the front. I then laid all of our toys out by the bed for her to choose from they were, a paddle, nipple clamps, my bag of girly clothes, handcuffs, another butt plug this one remote control, rope, leather cuffs, keys and padlocks and tape and zip ties. i texted my fiancé to let her know i was tying myself and that i was her all weekend if she wanted and that I'm her bondage slave for as long as she wants and to keep me updated on her walk home, She excitedly texted back that she was excited and was full on sprinting home, shit i don't have much time i thought and so i began my bondage. I took some rope and tied my ankles together, i then took another rope and tied the handcuffs in the middle of the rope, I took one end of that rope and tied it to my ankle bindings, i then turned my collar around so that the ring faced my back and threaded the other end of the rope through my collar ring and pulled tight pulling me into a hogtie and pulling my plug in deeper. I pulled the rope as tight as i could and tied that to my ankle bindings too. then I applied a blindfold and reached behind me to put my hands into the handcuffs that were attached to my hogtie rope. I texted my fiancé one last time and she responded saying she was 2 minutes away of less so I closed the handcuffs and was now stuck for a few minutes knowing that when she walked through that door I was her slave for whatever she liked for as long as she liked and man did she love me tied up.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rocketroy »

part 2
So iI was having fun struggling for a few minutes until my fiancé arrived and i heard the door unlock and she came straight in to see me, hogtied and dressed up waiting for her. She looked at me and said wow and began running her hands all over me and teasing me, running her hands over my entire body and kissing it as i struggled to get out and not be teased, this went on for a while before she rolled me over and pulled my clothing down and told me if i finish I'm in trouble and she started going down on me while pinching my nipples and I laid there moaning into my gag struggling against my ropes and cursing my collar and gag finally mphhing to her that i was close and she pulled away and rolled me over again and started playing with my butt plug and messing with its remote control because its bluetooth through her phone with different vibration patterns or even matching a song and she started trying them all while i struggled like crazy desperately wanting to finish but oh man was i not going to get to yet. she would get me close and turn it off warning me if i finished id be punished. well i guess i got too close one time and she figured i should be punished anyway. My fiancé turned off the plug and untied me only to retie me in kind of a dog position and picked up the paddle and proceed to spank me while i moaned like crazy and play with the plug at the same time in a pattern of plug, spank, plug ,spank ,plug ,spank etc. this was driving me crazy i desperately wanted release, damn these handcuffs, eventually i guess id been punished enough and she tied me spread eagle in the bed and teased me again for what seemed to be hours no matter how i pleaded or asked she wouldn't go near my groin just my nipples, sucking my fingers, kissing my gag, turning the plug on and off until, eventually i guess she had had enough and decided to slide on top of me so she dragged my skirt and panties down to my knees and slid a condom on and proceeded to ride me to the edge multiple times until she had finished multiple times before she finally let me finish and released me for now.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rocketroy »

sorry admins I'm trying to tag this to f/m but it won't let me edit it
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]rocketroy[/mention] Don't worry about it, I just took care of it for you. I didn't mind taking care of it for you since you admitted that you were trying to take care of it. But for future reference just put it at the end of the title and you should be able to edit it later on for any reason.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rocketroy »

thanks i appreciate it. whenever io tried i got a html page failed screen for some reason
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic