Home invasion (Multiple Males)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5142

Home invasion (Multiple Males)

Post by Deleted User 5142 »

Hey folks

I love a home invasion scene, during my childhood I was lucky enough to experience one in real life. Me, my dad, and three brothers were the victims, is anyone interested in reading about it and chatting to me about it. Any suggestions how i should write it? any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Ajay
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm not what you might call an experienced writer, but feel free to message me if you want to talk. I think I could provide some tips and enthusiasm! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

I would love to read it! Write however you feel comfortable. One thing though, I suggest you should provide details like ages and what everyone looked like/ clothing everyone was wearing etc
Deleted User 5142

So here goes. Thanks for the advice guys in helping me write it,

Our house was broken into one evening about 11pm-Midnight at home were myself, my dad and my three brothers, we were roughly aged 15,13 (me),10 and 9. we were all asleep in bed at the time, my dad was still in the living room watching tv. i was asleep, i was awoken by my bedroom light coming on, i assume it was just one of my brothers walking into the wrong room or something, next second a guy is standing next to my bed with a gun, telling me to stay silent and get out of bed, he grabs me and drags me to the living room, there is another 2 men armed. Kneeling on the floor was my dad and my oldest brother, i was put next to my dad and then the guy went to get my other two brothers.

When we were all there one of the robbers told us to stay silent and do as he instucted and we would be okay. He gave dad a roll of duct tape and told him to gag us all so we couldnt make a sound. he was forced to wrap duct tape a dozen or so times round all our mouths then do the same to his own mouth. Once gagged he was told to bind our wrists with tape also and we were made to sit on the sofa, dads wrists were also tied.

Dad was taken to open the safe for the robbers that he had in his office, whilst one of the robbers stayed and looked after us. My younger brother was crying and the guy kept telling him to shut up or he would give him somehing to cry about. it seemed like hours we were sat waiting. Dad was brought back into the room and placed on the floor. He used his eyes to tell us everything was going to be okay. After they ramsacked the place the guy in charge came back and told us it would soon be over but they had to be sure they could get away before we escaped. He told us we were to be tied up properly. He cut the tape from dads wrists and used zipties to bind them behind his back he then used more zipties to bind him into a hogtie before wrapping more duct tape around his eyes. It looked super painful.

The guy in charge looked at us all and said right boys whos next! he grabbed my younger brother and tied him the same way as dad, blindfold as well. he was mmmmppppfffffing alot through his gag. the same then happend to my other younger brother and my oldest brother, i was last to be tied and blindfolded. I heard the guy in charge say that we were crowded so i heard someone been dragged away mmmppfffing, turns out it was my dad they dragged him into another room so he was alone, we were then told to stay still and silent and that it was over.

We stayed like that until we knew they left then started to mmmmppppffff and struggle. it was no good the hogtie was tight and the tape was super effective. We remained like this until about 11am when one of Dads work friends called round as he hadnt turned up for work and wasnt answering his phone.

Any questions guys im happy to answer either here or in a private message, i hope i did the story justice.

Ajay
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Wow! This reminds me of a now defunct website "Dreambook- Bound and Gagged by Burglars".

I trust you contacted the local constabulary and filed a police report. Did the local detectives make any progress in apprehending them?

Was it reported in the newspapers or radio or TV?

Take care and be safe.
Deleted User 5142

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago Wow! This reminds me of a now defunct website "Dreambook- Bound and Gagged by Burglars".

I trust you contacted the local constabulary and filed a police report. Did the local detectives make any progress in apprehending them?

Was it reported in the newspapers or radio or TV?

Take care and be safe.
Yeah the police were callled. Eventually they caught them it made the local newspaper. Didnt give too many details though just said local family were robbed. Occupants bound and gagged by robbers. Didnt say much really
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey! Again, I'm really glad no one was injured. I just want to say great job telling this story, it felt almost like I was hearing you talk about it. Glad you're safe and feel comfortable enough to share this experience with us! :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Deleted User 5142

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago Hey! Again, I'm really glad no one was injured. I just want to say great job telling this story, it felt almost like I was hearing you talk about it. Glad you're safe and feel comfortable enough to share this experience with us! :)
Thanks very much for the feedback. Everyone was okay. Bit bruised and battered but thats all.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

LJL- It looks like you, your siblings and Dad were bound and gagged for nearly 12 hours. It was obviously pretty scary and traumatic but did you eventually fall asleep in your bonds? When you awoke did it take a few seconds to realize you were still all tied up?
Deleted User 5142

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago LJL- It looks like you, your siblings and Dad were bound and gagged for nearly 12 hours. It was obviously pretty scary and traumatic but did you eventually fall asleep in your bonds? When you awoke did it take a few seconds to realize you were still all tied up?
Dont think i got to sleeo, just gave up struggling as it wasn't working on freeing us.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

leatherjacketlover wrote: 4 years ago
truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago LJL- It looks like you, your siblings and Dad were bound and gagged for nearly 12 hours. It was obviously pretty scary and traumatic but did you eventually fall asleep in your bonds? When you awoke did it take a few seconds to realize you were still all tied up?
Dont think i got to sleeo, just gave up struggling as it wasn't working on freeing us.

Oops, I just realized everyone was hogtied. Pretty hard to get some sleep in those circumstances. I was just thinking of years ago as an adolescent when a fellow and I were bound, gagged and chairtied back to back. This was consensual of course, some M/MM action. Wearing shorts and knee socks (to cut back rope burns) and T-shirts our hands were tied behind our backs, our legs, thighs and ankles tied tightly together and secured to our chairs and placed back to back and more rope tying the chairs together. We were gagged OTM with bandanas and reinforced with white tape. With adrenaline and endorphins kicking in we both fell asleep sitting up in our chairs. It was very relaxing. I think we slept for a couple of hours. Eventually he wakes up and thinks "this sucks". He swings his head around to try to loosen his gag and conks me in the back of the head. That woke me up, Ouch! I sense I'm sitting down and start to get up but can't move. I ask "what's going on?' but all that came out was MMMPPHH! Slowly I open my eyes. I was very groggy. Looking down I see my shorts with my thighs tightly bound with rope. I think to myself (I obviously can't speak) "Oh, that's right! DUH! I'm tied up". I can hear my bondage buddy mmmpphhing in his gag saying "sorry" to me. That was my experience.

When you finally got released and your gags were removed could everyone speak normally or did anyone just squeak?

Play safe. T.T.
Deleted User 5142

The gags hurt when removed it was super tough duct tape they used. Can't really remember what people sounded like really sorry.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

When your dad was forced to use the duct tape on you and your brothers it reminded me at the tie up scene in the Peter Fonda 1997 film "Ulee's Gold". I thought he was forced at gunpoint to tie his daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters to chairs with duct tape. Their hands were taped behind their backs and their ankles tied to the chair legs and they were gagged with duct tape. I did check the clip on Youtube however and it was actually the bad guys who did the taping while Ulee watched helplessly. That would be tagged MM/FFF. His granddaughter struggles in her bonds and tips over on the floor still chairtied. She was played by a young Jessica Biel.

Play safe, T.T.
Deleted User 5142

Glad you liked the similarities. Shame that scene wasn't his grandsons. Females don't do it for me all about M/M feel free to message me though if you wanna chat about it more 😀
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

I'm glad no serious injuries. I'm guessing that was at least a decade ago. Looking back now you just might consider it one of life's little adventures. Sounds like you took it in stride.

I always wondered about people whose introduction to bondage was non-consensual. I thought for most that would not become a turn-on as an adult but I could be wrong. Do you know if any of your brothers today are into TUGs?

Also did you and your siblings get therapy?

Play safe, T.T.
Deleted User 5142

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago I'm glad no serious injuries. I'm guessing that was at least a decade ago. Looking back now you just might consider it one of life's little adventures. Sounds like you took it in stride.

I always wondered about people whose introduction to bondage was non-consensual. I thought for most that would not become a turn-on as an adult but I could be wrong. Do you know if any of your brothers today are into TUGs?

Also did you and your siblings get therapy?

Play safe, T.T.
I don't think they are into it sadly.
We did go for therapy yeah. Mainly my younger brothers.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm glad that no long-term bodily harm was caused by the robbers. To see a stranger standing next to your bed, just after being woken up, must have been really scary. Thank you for sharing your story.
Deleted User 5142

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago I'm glad that no long-term bodily harm was caused by the robbers. To see a stranger standing next to your bed, just after being woken up, must have been really scary. Thank you for sharing your story.
Your very welcome. Im happy to answer any questions or chat more about my experience. Just send me a message or on here :). Was scary at the time yes
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

If it's not too personal a question, what were the robbers wearing?

For example, did they wear masks and/or gloves?
Deleted User 5142

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago If it's not too personal a question, what were the robbers wearing?

For example, did they wear masks and/or gloves?
Not personal at all. They wore blue jeans. Black leather jackets. Black leather gloves and balclavas.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Thanks for answering and sharing your experience.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Do you think you'd have found out you like bondage if that robbery hadn't happened?
Deleted User 5142

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago Do you think you'd have found out you like bondage if that robbery hadn't happened?
I think it really helped. I would say possibly, like when i saw it on tv and stuff that helped me get my kink style as well
Deleted User 6611

Post by Deleted User 6611 »

Hey guys, im back online again under a different name, loved telling my story, and glad you liked reading it. I am still more than willing to chat more about it or answer any questions you may have.

Ajay formerly leatherjacketlover
notreallyme06
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notreallyme06 »

What were you, your brothers, and your dad wearing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic