Odd but fun

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5693

Odd but fun

Post by Deleted User 5693 »

So I was working one day on a house doing yard work and it started to rain. The person I was doing the side work for was a older guy in his 50s my neighbor. I always wear a bandana when I work outside. We normally aren’t supposed to go in people’s houses but the rain didn’t seem like it would take all day so I used the bathroom and he made some ice tea. We got to talking and I asked what he did in retirement to stay busy and he said this and that and liked trains. He asked if I wanted to see his collection in the basement and I said sure as I grew up with a train set. He said he had to lock door so we could go downstairs which in my neighborhood was normal. He had a really cool setup like in a huge basement too. So as he is explaining it to me I start to get light headed and sit down in the chair by the laundry room and he asks how I was and said do you have a busy schedule and I said no not today as it was Wednesday. I looked on the shelf and saw all this rope and bright satin scarves the square kind and asked what is all that stuff for and he said he was into bondage and I said what’s that half out of it now realizing he put something in my drink. I said well maybe I should go as I don’t feel well and he goes where you have no plans and said he would be right back. So I was helpless and went to get up and he said take your shirt off. I said what for and he said cause you are all sweaty. I said okay but made me leave on my bandana. He said he wanted to tie me up and I said why and he said cause you wanted to know what I do and this is what I do tie up guys like you so by now I could barely stand and started to doze off. So I eventually came to and was bound with my hands behind me to the chair and gagged with two big satin scarves and it was a thick gag too as I could not say much. So I started to struggle and moan and he said I won’t hurt you and no one will hear me or miss me. I was nervous now but hard as a rock and he knew it so he started rubbing me with his satin scarves and putting his thing to my lips like he was going to shove it in my mouth then all of a sudden he blindfolded me with another scarf and pulled my gags off and let them sit on my neck and slowly made me his satin sub. It was the most amazing day ever as after it all was done I enjoyed it more then I thought I would. He tied a scarf hood on me after he regaled me and rubbed me off and on all day. We meet at least three times a week and always have fun.
Last edited by Deleted User 5693 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don’t forget to gender tag this story. Look at the other stories for reference on how to do it if you need help, or if it’s easier you can talk to me in a pm about it.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

If this is a true story, it describes a criminal act of this guy drugging someone without their knowledge or consent. That is what a sexual predator does. That is very concerning, and certainly not okay.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Driverman wrote: 4 years ago If this is a true story, it describes a criminal act of this guy drugging someone without their knowledge or consent. That is what a sexual predator does. That is very concerning, and certainly not okay.
Looks like he posted it in the wrong section.
Definitely sounds more like fantasy to me.
Guys don't just drug and trick random people into non-con bondage like that and become friends.
It's clear that both of them were into bondage and satin.

Sounds more like a pre-organised roleplay session to me.
Let's hope there's more truth in what I'm saying than there is in the above-mentioned story.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Sound comments @bondagefreak, well said man.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Driverman wrote: 4 years ago If this is a true story, it describes a criminal act of this guy drugging someone without their knowledge or consent. That is what a sexual predator does. That is very concerning, and certainly not okay.
Looks like he posted it in the wrong section.
Definitely sounds more like fantasy to me.
Guys don't just drug and trick random people into non-con bondage like that and become friends.
It's clear that both of them were into bondage and satin.

Sounds more like a pre-organised roleplay session to me.
Let's hope there's more truth in what I'm saying than there is in the above-mentioned story.
Agreed.

I was thinking the exact same thing and hope this is either literary license for how he wanted it to be when it was actually pre-arranged, or it is a fictional story.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Obviously fake.
Deleted User 5693

Post by Deleted User 5693 »

I probably posted it in the wrong section as first time on this site. Didn’t realize my story would have so much effect. Why would I post fake stuff.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

satinsub wrote: 4 years ago I probably posted it in the wrong section as first time on this site. Didn’t realize my story would have so much effect. Why would I post fake stuff.
Very bizarre response.
Why would you post fake stuff? To share your fantasies with us or develop your creative spirit maybe?
Why do you think science fiction and fantasy are so popular? Duh...
You do know that most stories you read on here are works of fiction, yes?

We don't endorse RL accounts that promote rape or try to show it in good light.

But then again, I dont really believe you even if you say this isn't fake.
Your story has two major plotholes.

Your username and the fact that you're here reveal two things about you.
1: you have a fetish for satin. 2: you're into bondage.

The chances of you being invited inside a stranger's house (who ALSO happens to miraculously be a satin and bondage fetishist) only to be drugged, tied up and raped, are astronomical at best.

Sorry, just not credible as a RL account.
Anyways, if you wanna share these "real life" stories about being drugged and sexually abused, I think you'll be better off on some other community. But this certainly isn't one of them.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

satinsub wrote: 4 years ago I probably posted it in the wrong section as first time on this site. Didn’t realize my story would have so much effect. Why would I post fake stuff.
“Why would I post fake stuff”

The same reason as all the other liars. Attention.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Here is the problem. If your story is fantasy (fake is the wrong word) then you posted it in the wrong forum. And I truly, truly hope this is the case.

If this story is real, then you described a terrible crime, and you outed your dom as a criminal who needs to be put behind bars. What you described is rape. And the inference in the story seems to be this was not his first time doing this. In other words, you described a serial rapist. This site is not for true crime stories where the bondage and sexual assault is non-consensual, or, as Bondagefreak said, to try to show how rape is not always a bad thing. It is always a bad thing.

I really hope you can understand what we are communicating to you. I can't be any more blunt than the way I described it in the above paragraph.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic