My first experience/The foot friendly professor (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first experience/The foot friendly professor (m/m)

Post by scarfboy »

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've always been a fan of tie up games, but it was something I was taught at a young age that was perverted and gross. For all of high school, it was just something secret I'd fantasize about, but in my first year of college, it finally came true.

I was bored on a Monday afternoon and cruising Grindr. My profile picture was me sitting on the beach, with my bare feet in full display. Now I've never really been a person who's understood why so many people are into feet, but I'm not one to judge on fetishes!

I got a message from an anonymous account, saying he couldn't stop thinking about my feet, and politely asked for pictures of my socks. I was so taken aback by his politeness, I obliged and sent him several photos involving my socked feet. That made him really excited. He practically begged me if I could come to his place, let him rub my socked feet, and in return he'd give me money, weed, food, whatever I wanted. He admitted he was a professor at a prestigious university, so we'd have to be discreet. I was feeling adventurous, didn't mind the thought of a wealthy guy giving me a foot rub, and agreed.

That night, I arrived at his apartment. It was mid-November, so a little chilly. He greeted me in his tweed brown jacket, blue tie, and a tan scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. He was a little older than I expected and quite pudgy, but I found him cute. He invited me in to his nice apartment where he had jazz music playing, and offered me anything to drink (I declined just to be safe). I sat on his couch, and he sheepishly asked if he could start rubbing my feet right away. He was just so excited! I kicked my boots off, and he got to work.

He slowly massaged my feet, kidding and sniffing them every once in awhile. I was shocked at how erotic and nice it was. I've never received such a nice foot massage before! My feet are weirdly large (size 12.5 mens) and he seemed to love that. I started to moan in pleasure at how nice the massage felt. He laughed.

"Hey now," He said. "I've got neighbours. Don't want them hearing weird noises from next door and calling the cops."

I apologized. It just felt so good, and I couldn't control myself when I felt pleasure. I thought of an idea.

"Maybe.... you'll need to find a way to keep me quiet." I said innocently. Our eyes locked and he stopped massaging. He knew exactly what I meant.

He slowly unwrapped the scarf from his neck. "I guess you're right" he said slyly. "I've got a way to silence you."

He sat next to me on the couch and pulled out his red handkerchief from his chest pocket. Slowly, he lifted it up to my mouth while our eyes locked, and stuffed it into my open mouth. Then, he took his scarf, wrapped it around my mouth, tying it several times in the back. I let out a mmmmmmph to let him know the gag was effective.

"And y'know.... I don't want you taking that gag out any time soon" he said. He went to the coat rack and grabbed another thin scarf, came back to me, and flipped me onto my stomach! I was so surprised and turned on as he tied my hands behind my back. He then got a sheet from his room to tie my ankles together, binding me perfectly.

"Now, where were we?" he asked. He scooped me up and took me to his bedroom, carrying me over his shoulder as I mmmmph'd in fake protest. He threw me onto the bed, and returned to licking and touching my feet, while he touched himself too. It was highly erotic and I was on cloud nine.

After he came, he went down on me for a bit, then eventually untied me. He told me he'd love to meet again and we did quite a few times. What happened at the next meetup? Stay tuned.....
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Nice first post. Looking forward to reading how your relationship with the professor progressed...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nice, well written story. I enjoy consensual stories like this where the bondage is just for fun.
I'd definitely enjoy reading more about your escapades with the professor. Thanks for posting!
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Thanks for the nice comments!

PART 2

Things got a little more heated on my next meeting with the professor. One afternoon as I finished work, I got a text from the prof.

"My place at 7pm. Dress warmly."

It was middle of winter so that was a no brainer, but I knew he liked it when I wore my fleece socks and thick black scarf.

7pm came around and I showed up at his classy apartment. He texted me to let myself in. I entered, and the apartment was in complete darkness.

"Hello?" I asked. No answer. I had to be at the right place, I remembered our last encounter quite clearly. Maybe he was in the bathroom, or in his bedroom with headphones in. I entered the dark apartment, feeling along the walls hoping I wouldn't trip over something and look like an idiot.

I was standing in the middle of the dark apartment, searching to no avail for a light switch. I noticed the curtains were drawn too, keeping the sunset from lighting up the room. Suddenly, I sensed I was very much not alone. I heard a noise behind me.

Before I could spin around, a leather gloved hand clamped over my mouth, and an arm put me in a headlock. I had to assume it was the professor. "Hey!" I tried to yell, but it sounded more like a "Hmmph!"

The prof shushed me. "There there, my boy. We can't have anyone hearing your shouts of protest, hmm?" He yanked my arms behind my back and with alarming swiftness, clanked a pair of leather and wool handcuffs around my wrists, securing them together. Before I could yell out again, a rag of some sort was stuffed into my mouth. "Let's move this to the bedroom." He said

The professor was a big and bulky guy, and me a bit of a shrimp. He easily picked me up and tossed me over his shoulders, carrying me down the hall to his bedroom. He threw me on my back onto the bed, and I defiantly spit the rag out of my mouth.

"Let me go, pervert!"

He looked down at me, helpless and defiant. He smiled and without a word, picked up the rag (which I saw was an old, used, sweaty red bandanna, and stuffed it back in my mouth. Before I could spit it out again, he secured it with my long scarf, tying it around my head. He then produced a rope from under his bed, and tied my ankles together tight.

To be continued...
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pumaspeedcat »

Damn! You have the best stories.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really hope you continue this soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic