Meeting Peter (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Meeting Peter (M/M)

Post by AC Campbell »

I was probably early 50’s. It started from our couples profile where my wife and I were looking for a kinky playmate. He was an older man in his late 60's, trim in good shape, Peter. Unfortunately, when the three of us met he was really awkward and made my wife uncomfortable. He was hoping to talk her into some fun but, she was not interested and shut him down. He and I stayed in touch, one day when his wife was out of town he invited me over to his place. He met me at the door with a drink in his hand and no pants or underwear on. He loved I from entertained the idea of him tying me up. One thing lead to another and I spent the afternoon at his house tied and gagged.

It was a pretty interesting afternoon. As I said, He came to the door with a scotch in his hand and bottomless. He was very well hung. He offered me a drink. He poured it but would not give it to me until I took off my shirt. It was kinky, he immediately rubbed his hand across my chet. I got about half way through the drink and he pulled out a rope and requested I let him tie my hands behind me. As we chatted more he'd hold my drink for me. Sitting down next to me on the couch he pulled me over to him and fondled my chest and nipples a second time. As soon as I finished the drink he pulled out choice of ball gags, he was quick. He’d obviously done it before. The red ball-gag was chosen, popped in then pulled deep into my mouth. Next, he felt me up, pulling my shorts and briefs off. He made it a point to comment that I that I had an erection before he pulled off my shorts. My response was mmmmpppphhh. That got him hard as a rock. He finished off tying my elbows and then wrapping rope around my chest. My elbows don’t touch but, he still tried. Of course the result was it pushed my chest out. As he tied the rope behind me I could feel his erection being rubbed against my bound hands.

After he had me nude and bound, he took me on a tour of his house. He told me all about himself and all I could do was mmmpppphh, which he loved, it made even him harder. His wife was out of town for the week. He was retired and lived on the lake in a local retirement community. He was an engineer from Michigan. His wife had no interest in playing any but, he liked to play with couples and had a local pair from Chattanooga he'd visit every so often. He had a particular interest in tying up men. He'd be talking to me and rubbing my dick or come up behind me and rub his dick against me.

He had a great time telling me how he would replace the gag with his dick. Every so often he’d bring it back up just to remind me what he had in store. He loved the ball-gag and I stayed gagged most of the time. He did put tape over it for a bit. At one point he did pull out a pair of his wife’s panties and gagged me with them and then wrapped my head with this white tape. We had all afternoon so it was a very good amount of time. He had a ball trying different stuff, great fun teasing me about my situation and then not being able to understand my response.

He hogtied me and put on the floor in the middle of his living room and had me try to escape (there was no way). All I could do was roll to one side or the other. My elbows were pulled as far back as he could and he pulled my feet as close to my hands as he could. He enjoyed to being strict. He sat on his couch across from me, spread his legs and stroked himself. He wondered aloud how it’d be fun to introduce me like this to his kinky couple friends. “What would they do with me?” He was very turned on. He moved me in front of plate glass windows, that over-looked the lake. I was on display. A boat ran down the river as he had me on my knees still hogtied. He had removed the gag and good to his word replaced it with his dick. There I was in front of the window with his dick in my mouth, It was wild. He pointed out the boat out and started wondering out loud if they could see what he had me doing (the comment came with him being more active). He came in my mouth then pulled out and on my face and chest. He re-gagged me and left me by the window while he went to sit back down and watch me squirm and covered in semen.

After a bit, he had a pool and patio that was secluded so, I was wipped off, taken down and left there tied to a post for a while. He had me suck him a few more times and he gave me a blow job too. I came and came. It wasn’t long after that when he put me on my knees and had me suck his dick, again. For an older man I was surprised at how he kept it up for so long. He told me he hadn’t had this much fun in a long time. All I could say was mmmmmm as he kept his hands on my head an his dick in my mouth. I guess I'm pretty open to play. I found it to be surprisingly erotic.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Apparently your wife's lack of interest turned out to be a good thing. Have you seen Peter again? If not, why not? And if so, please tell us all about it.

Thanks for posting this delightful story!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Indeed, thanks for sharing! 😛
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Apparently your wife's lack of interest turned out to be a good thing. Have you seen Peter again? If not, why not? And if so, please tell us all about it.

Thanks for posting this delightful story!
No, we tried to do it again but, lighting did not strike twice. We could never make it work with his schedule and mine. He was very interested but something always came up. I haven't seen him on any site for a few years now.
IamCool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IamCool »

Great story!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Think I would have enjoyed most of this personally if done to me. Really great read and story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic