Mummified, and oops! gagged (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mummified, and oops! gagged (M/M)

Post by NeedControl »

Mummified, and oops! gagged

Standing here, completely covered by plastic wrap around each arm, each leg, and both hands, then wrapped oh - so - tightly together, starting from the top and slowly wound down to the bottom, and then back up, and then back down, over and over and over… immobile, incredibly restrained, helpless, I can’t believe it when he pulls out multiple rolls of thick black duct tape and says, “Now the fun begins!”

I try to object, but faster than a spark lights a fire he quickly wraps the tape seven times around my head, completely sealing my mouth shut, and then for good measure forces several strips around my chin to make sure I can never pry my mouth loose from the hard gag.

And with my feeble complaints silenced, he dramatically walks toward me with the blindfold and slowly takes away my last fragment of control. There is nothing I can do as he takes the next 15 minutes to utterly cover my already mummified body with unyielding wraps of duct tape, compressing me further with each spin around my body, and reinforcing over - and over - and over - that I am not in control, I have no say, all I can do is submit to him.

Inside the many wrappings, my strong cock strains, pulses, and gurgles out precum as my helpless dick is ever defeated by the cage that surrounds it, no matter how aroused I become. 😏

This posted because [mention]BondageFreak[/mention] asked us to. Check it out, and maybe you'll have fun doing it too. 😉

Background: This is me in the picture. I wrote this up a loooong time ago to share an insider's perspective (like my pun? I do! 😅) on being mummified for the first time. ☺
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic work, boi!
The short text and the stunning photo fit each other perfectly.
Reminds me of the fun times I had mummifying boys like you ;)

And I know one little guy who's gonna particularly enjoy the inclusion of cock cages in your stories!
[mention]Sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Wooow that‘s hot!
I wish I was you in that picture. Master knows I love being helpless like that, especially if my cock is locked up too!

Can‘t wait to read more of yours, mate.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Haha, thanks guys. 😋

The funny little bump you see in the middle of that smooth mummy is indeed my lifelong friend trying to push his way out of the tape, but being defeated first and foremost by a Holy Trainer. 😉

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed this. I'm not much of an author though, so don't expect to see much from me in the future. 😊 The creative juices and ideas and essential imagination simply don't flow through me the way they do for some people. I had a bout of inspiration a couple years ago when I was editing some photos, including this one, and I flowed with it and let this short retrospective get written, but these moments for me are exceedingly rare. I'm much more inclined to editing versus writing from scratch. 😜
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this again.
Such a tasty little snippet to help with early morning stifness ;)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this again.
Such a tasty little snippet to help with early morning stifness ;)
I don't know that I have ever before had a man I so look up to tell me something like this...
To know that seeing my bound form, reading about my slow surrender, thinking about what was going through my head and body as I lost my freedom, voice, and sight... to know that these things helped you with something so intimate, it's breathtaking.
Imagining you early in the morning, perhaps with the sun splashing into the room and casting shadows of your image against the wall, feeling all the indescribable pleasures that accompany the resolution of waking stiffness, and knowing that even a small part of that included a focus on something I was involved with, is incredibly flattering.

Mr. BondageFreak, I am so very pleased to read this; thank you for the affirmation. May your enjoyment repeat as often as you desire! 😋
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago I don't know that I have ever before had a man I so look up to tell me something like this...
To know that seeing my bound form, reading about my slow surrender, thinking about what was going through my head and body as I lost my freedom, voice, and sight... to know that these things helped you with something so intimate, it's breathtaking.
How could I not enjoy this thread?
Seeing such a handsome boi under wraps and looking at that cute face all tightly muzzled up under the black tape works wonders for me.
Being a relatively experienced mummifier myself, I can tell that quite a bit of time and skill when into that tapework.

Your literary piece is the cherry on the cake.
But the model is what really pleases me here.

Don't let that get to your head though.
You may be cute, but you're still just a boi 8-)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Don't let that get to your head though.
You may be cute, but you're still just a boi 8-)
Well if "just a boi" is a good description of me, then I think I am very pleased indeed with the state of things. I'd far prefer this description over many others. 😋😋😋
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Great story and great picture! Nice to read something which involves the use of a holy trainer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic