a quick threesome (MF/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

a quick threesome (MF/F)

Post by Vicki »

Some of you have heard me talk about my friend Becky. I should give you guys some background. Becky is a Lesbian. She also finally reveal to me before we started college that she had always had a massive crush on me. She knew we would never have that type of relationship but always wondered what it would be like with me sexually.

My First long time boyfriend ( the guy before hubby) I will refer to him as Taylor had always wanted to do a 3 way of some sort. Call us stupid kids just out of high school and just before college. a long boring summer and access to a remote cabin.

Yeah 1 of those type stories.

The Quick game.

I was in a bikini because I was getting a tan not thinking of Sex. Next thing I knew I was allowing myself to be tied to the bed spread eagle they took turns giving me oral and having sex with me. Becky using a strap on dildo to do me. sometimes while one busy themselves with my lower half the other would fondle me and suck on my breast. What we didn't like or feel comfortable with we say stop. finally it was decided that 1 weekend soon I would be kidnapped to be their sex toy.

Finally they gagged me and used me couple of hours before leaving me on the bed with a dildo in my vagina and a small one messing with my butt hole (something I hated but it made me came really hard.)

They both pleasured themselves while watching me orgasm helplessly.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago
Finally it was decided that 1 weekend soon I would be kidnapped to be their sex toy.
What a teaser! Did this happen? Is the story coming soon?
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am assuming this is the whole story, though I think she could go into better detail specifically the gag and what they used to tie her up with.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Considering how he age range of the board seems to be I didn't want to be too graphic. besides I just wanted to give a tease to see if anyone would be interested in that stuff.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I’d like to hear more about it and the details, and having spoken to moderators before there shouldn’t be a problem as long as it’s including people of the same general age.

In fact that’s why I was able to write a true story about me and my first girlfriend a while back that included consensual sex even though we were only 16.

Hope this helps convince you it’ll be ok to tell more

Bandit666
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

First off I am deeply sorry I have not been more regular around here. My goal was to quit my job and find since Hubby has a good job I can find something in a better company. I walk out of the meeting in which I had resigned with a promotion and raised. Nice is I work from home and I set my own hours.

I wish I could say My absence was because of bondage but this was who time I have been setting things up and getting things organized. So yes this little story was short yes I was concern about graphics and the like so now that I am settled (hopefully) the longer story should please everyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic