Exchange Student (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Exchange Student (M/F)

Post by NabHer »

As some of you may have seen me mentioning "playing" with my new girlfriend/FWB (it's complicated) who happens to be an exchange student here. So I just decided to tell you guys about our first encounter since it's actually my first time tying someone up with the intention of tying them properly as a part of TUG/Bondage scene. I did tie a couple friends and an ex before but it was mostly us messing around so they don't really count.

I'll start off with a short backstory before I dive into it and I'd like apologize for my below average writing and formatting. It's first time that I'm writing about my experiences let alone a story.

She's from China and has only been here for a couple months and given the lack of Mandarin speakers over here along with the fact that she doesn't understand a single word of Turkish made it challenging for her to mingle with likeminded people. At least, until I came along.

We met through a mutual friend of ours from the same program as hers at the beginning of this semester. While I did acknowledge the fact that she wasn't too attractive it was just that she was fun to talk to so we just kept in touch over social media for a month or so and went out to dinner dates and cafés a couple times before things got personal and we started talking about our interests. With me recently deciding to be open about my kinks, I bluntly told her that I was into "BDSM" (Didn't say DiD or Bondage in case she wouldn't understand even though I'm into tamer side of things). And to my surprised she confessed that she recently got into it in the first year of college albeit still a "rope virgin". And that, made me realize that she liked getting tied up so somehow I managed to build up the courage to ask her if she'd like to "play" with me. And again, to my surprise she said yes..

After that I decided to switch topics since the last thing I wanted was to creep her out so we just waited til next day to make a plan about how we were to approach it.

I was honest and upfront about my other kinks such as feet, nylons and humiliation and sent her a few examples (pics and vids) to show what I'd like to do to her. She was cool with it and invited me to the student apartment that she lives in when her housemate would be out for the day so we'd have the whole place to ourselves. She also told me to bring protection and lube in case things got intimate even though my only intention was to tie her up and gag her and keep her captive for a couple hours but oh well..

Anyway fast forward to the TUG day. I went to her place after the class and stopped by the hardware store on the road to buy some rope and duct tape.

We ordered some takeout and watched some Twitch under a blanket for some time before she said that she was ready for it. She was wearing a tshirt, yoga pants and to my luck tan pantyhose.

I asked her if she'd be comfortable taking off her yoga pants and she went "Sure why the hell not? I trust you." which made me smile like an idiot.

As she was sliding off of her yoga pants I asked her if she wanted me to use rope on her since I needed to "better my rope game" but she said that she wanted to be taped so I just did that.

"If the lady wants the tape, she gets the tape" I said while cringing at how lame I can get.

Sure I was excited to have a captive after all these years but I was equally worried about hurting her or making her feel uncomfortable since it was her first time getting tied. So hesitantly I told her to cross her wrists behind her back and taped them together then asked her if it was too tight. She said that it was okay so I told her to sit down and sat down next to her, put her legs on my lap (nylons felt great honestly) and tied her ankles together as well as below and above her knees. After I was done tying her legs I made her lie on the bed and asked if it was too tight. She said that it was good enough and didn't hurt so I told her to get free to see if it really was tight enough.

She started thrashing around and wiggle to get free but to no avail. She tried to get on her feet and hop away but I caught her, grabbed her by the throat and spanked her. Again, to my surprise she whispered "harder" so I threw her onto the bed, face down and started to spank her real hard. Her asscheeks were starting to get red so I stopped and told her that it was time to gag her and asked if she'd be okay with a stuffing, possibly panties or ankle socks? She wanted something on the small so we went with a pink ankle sock. I put 5 strips of tape over her lips and tied her black pantyhose (clean) over her mouth and knotted it behind her head. I asked her to try to talk, to which she did, but it was muffled. Which was a huge turn on for me.

Once I was sure that she was fully secured I took a few steps back and sat on her desk chair and told her to put on a show. She started wiggling and gagtalking, rubbing her nylon-clad feet together. After a few mins passed I took my phone and started taking photos (we agreed on this beforehand since she's into blackmail) and got into the role and started saying stuff like "I'm pretty sure that your family will love these" and as soon as I said that she started thrashing around wildly and making way too much noise so I quickly put down the phone and grabbed her and slapped her face lightly.

"You're due a good whooping if you don't behave yourself, got that sweetie?" To which she moaned into her gag as I started groping her breasts and saying some lewd things. And she reacted to that by thrashing around again so what I did was that, I made her lie down again and spank her butt nonstop. They were all red once I stopped and it was obvious that she was turned on by all this so I decided to massage her ladybits and stop after telling her that she isn't going to reach an orgasm tonight which turned her on even more apparently.

I then started kissing every inch of her body, starting from head to feet. I kissed her gagged mouth, neck, shoulders, belly, legs, ass and feet. (Didn't really like the smell of her feet tbh, sorry) I also tried to tickle her feet but turns out she isn't ticklish at all, which was a huge letdown. I also made her smell one of her sneakers and teased her by asking if she enjoyed smelling her own feet and some dirty talk.

It went on like this for some time until she wanted out and I gave her aftercare with chocolate, netflix and cuddles right before we decided to have vanilla sex without any kinky stuff. She said that she loved it and wants me to hogtie her sometime next week so we'll see how that's gonna play out. She also didn't believe that it was my first time tying someone up properly apparently because "I knew what to do and respected her limits".

I still have the photos taken that night and might share them on the photos section if she gives me the permission to do so. No promises on that though.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is so sweet! :)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

This is a very nice story - glad you found a fun and safe partner!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice story, and it sounds like you have plenty of fun together, :)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

rash357 wrote: 4 years ago This is a very nice story - glad you found a fun and safe partner!
I sure did! We may get a chance to do another session some time next week which will include a frogtie and mummification as per her request so keep your eyes peeled for chapter 2!

I also found out that a lady friend of mine happens to be interested in getting tied up sometime this weekend but that will be another story. Or I might just share a couple pics if she wishes.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Nice story, and it sounds like you have plenty of fun together, :)
Thanks! Yup, she's fun to play with. ;)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago This is so sweet! :)
Thank you! :)
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Great written story. :) The details were pretty good as well as ths character building intros.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic