12 hours (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

12 hours (m/m)

Post by beserkade12 »

Exam week is a stressful time of the year. I’ve found myself doing a lot of dumb things on the run up to my SATs and GCSEs, ranging from trying to live exclusively off Yorkie’s for days to convincing myself that exams were not important and setting all of my notes on fire. Neither of those panned out very well, although the second one went a lot worse than the first. But nothing will compare to the lack of brain cells that I used when I asked John, my friend (and on/off bondage sex partner), to leave me bound and gagged in his house for a full day.

If you want the backstory of how me and John met you can have a look at this link to the original story.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 971#p41971
All you need to know it that since then John and I saw each other a lot more often and, although he wasn’t interested in a proper relationship, we did ‘date’ in a sense throughout the first year. He’d drive me home from college, sometimes surprise tape me up in his passenger seat only to drag me into his house and torture me for hours. I loved it to bits, he was a great dom. He knew how to have fun in the role and quickly learned my limits and pushed me close to them every time he got the chance. Our bondage sessions (including what took place after the first story) usually involved him playing with my penis but not letting me cum until I reached the point of insanity and then making me perform oral sex on him while tied up. This usually meant I was in bondage for a good three hours or so, but being the rope junkie that I am, I eventually brought up the idea of him tying me up and leaving me for a whole day. He thought it was a great idea, but we didn’t dedicate a day to it until right before the year at college was over. Exam week seemed like a good choice because we both needed some fun to get us through the week and he had two exams on days where I had nothing.

We didn’t plan this out very well and being left in bondage is actually very dangerous, so I’m not going to advise that anyone does this. It was Monday morning and John’s exam wasn’t until the afternoon. The plan was for me to walk out of my house as though I was headed out to do some ‘studying’ and John would kidnap me and drive me home to keep his prisoner for the day.

So after I had plenty of breakfast I left the house at about 8.30 and started walking up my street. I didn’t get far when I noticed a hooded figure in my peripheral vision and my heart leapt. I acted like I hadn’t noticed it and suddenly a gloved hand clamped tightly around my mouth and carried me back into a small alley where his car was parked. The figure pushed me onto the back seat and removed his hand from my mouth suddenly. I looked through the window and saw a woman staring at me. John had removed his hood, letting his long hair flow and was reassuring the woman that it was just a game. I showed her my hands and said “yeah, it’s okay I’m not really being kidnapped!” She frowned and walked off with John shouting sorry after her. Not off to a fantastic start but it gave us something to laugh about.

John got back into character. “Put your hands behind your back or you’ll be sorry,” he demanded. I did as I was told and he tightly wound tape around my wrists. He did the same with my upper legs and feet before pulling me out of the backseat and opening up his boot. My eyes went wild, as I’d never been in the boot before but before I could complain, John shut me up by winding the thick black tape around my mouth and then putting a strip over my eyes. He then shoved in the boot, making sure my feet wouldn’t get caught. “MMMPH-MMM!!” I protested. The boot door closed. I could hear John getting in the car and moaned beneath my gag. “Shut up!” he said harshly, as he put the car in gear and we started to drive off. It took me a minute to get used to feeling of being in the boot, my balance was a bit off as I had no idea what direction he was driving in. I was very turned on though, the feeling of being in that tight claustrophobic space really made me feel like I was being kidnapped. I got stiff in no time.

When we arrived, John opened up his car door and ripped off my blindfold. I looked up at him, squirming and mmphing as he laughed maniacally at me. He had put his hood back on and was in his element as the cruel kidnapper. He carried me over his shoulder and took me into his (thankfully) empty house. In not too long I was in his all too familiar bedroom. He dropped me onto his bed and opened up his wardrobe which was full of bondage paraphernalia. Most of it I was already familiar with, but I played my part as the unassuming victim and burst into a frenzy of terrified mumbles and thrashes against my bonds. “Quiet slave!” John shouted as he came over and slapped my arse hard. I stopped moving. “Now, I’m going to put you into some slightly more comfortable bonds, and if you resist or try to escape, I will make you more than sorry...understood?” I made no noise. He slapped my arse even harder than before “UNDERSTOOD?” I mmphed yes and nodded my head repeatedly.

It took a while to undo the tape but not a second after I was out of it, I was lying flat again on bed, this time naked, with my arms behind my back. I resisted and complained which lead to a spanking so severe it left a large red hand shaped mark on my left buttock for over a day. He firmly grasped my balls and told me to behave, so I complied. I was put into a strict hogtie, with my arms and legs linked together with nylon rope. “Please let me go, I’ve got money, I’ll give you—MMPH!” John covered my mouth with his hand and shushed me, grabbing a black ballgag with his other hands and making short effort of strapping it tightly in place. He pushed me onto my side and found a cockring in his draw, which he fitted on to me and left on the low vibration setting. I moaned under the gag as the cockring added to how horny I already was. I felt like I was almost on the verge of cumming already.

John spent the next hour mainly leaving me to struggle in my bonds while he did some revision, though he would occasionally come over and slap my naked arse really hard or shove my head in his crotch just to humiliate me. When he got bored of his revision he decided to pull out some clothespins. I had an idea where this was going and struggled hard, but I could do nothing to stop him as he pushed me on my side and prepared to put them on both my nipples. He teased it and teased it for almost a minute, with my closing my eyes not ready to experience the pain. Finally he let them bite my nipples and I felt myself lurch backwards as he did that. They were very tightly pinching me and the pain only got worse when I was dropped back onto my belly. I mmphed in my disapproval and my eyes started to water. To counteract the pain, John decided to add more pleasure by increasing the vibrating setting on the cockring, which honestly did help bring me back to my helpless happy place.

“If you think you’re getting out soon, you’re sourly mistaken, slave,” John taunted as a I wriggled around on the bed. He had a third clothespin which he brought closer and closer to my face. I shook hard as he pushed it onto my nose, clamping my nostrils tightly shut. We had practised breathplay a few times before so I wasn’t too freaked out, I actually rather enjoyed it. I struggled hard but couldn’t make much noise outside of the corners of my mouth with the big ballgag filling most of it. John decided to take the black tape from earlier and wrap it round my gag to ensure that not a peep came out. He then upped the vibration level on the cockring again and left me to rub my hard on against the bed as he tortured me. My eyes widened as he kept me breathless for almost a minute before letting me breathe. He let me catch my breath and put the clothespin on my nose again, standing up and slapping my arse as I rubbed my hard on on his duvet. After 30 seconds he let me breathe again but this time he waited until I breathed out to pinch it shut meaning I had no air. I struggled violently against the tangled ropes while John set the cockring on the highest setting and fondled my balls. I didn’t last lost thankfully. I had an orgasm that lasted for what must have been 20 seconds and completely soaked John’s duvet with my cum. He finally removed the clothespin from my nose (but kept them on my nipples) and I breathed heavily in.

John pulled the ballgag out of my mouth and left it hanging around my neck. He pulled me so I was hanging slightly off the edge of the bed facing him and pulled down his trousers. Grateful for letting me cum, I let him do whatever he wanted to me while I was hogtied. He shoved his hard on deep into my mouth, pulling on my shoulders, forcing me up and down on his cock. Every time he would send him penis further and further to the back of my throat, making me gag. I noticed his dick got harder when he heard my gagging and gargling noises. For about five minutes straight I licked and deep-throated his penis before he came inside my mouth. Before I could spit it out, he regagged me. We both lay there catching our breath. I looked up at the clock and noticed John had another hour and a half before his exam started and mmphed to get his attention.

I’ll write the next part soon!
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Everyone needs a friend like John. Or else a friend like you. Or both.

This is great stuff, exactly what I look for here. You write well and obviously spend some time editing your work. Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm looking forward to more from you.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Looking forward to reading more; this is HOT!!
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Everyone needs a friend like John. Or else a friend like you. Or both.

This is great stuff, exactly what I look for here. You write well and obviously spend some time editing your work. Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm looking forward to more from you.
Thanks 😊 It means a lot
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago Looking forward to reading more; this is HOT!!
Cheers! I like your profile pic btw
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Thanks! I had fun being the profile pic. 😏
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wonderful story!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Such an amazing story, I can’t wait to hear what happens next!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing another of your memories with us. I'm curious how the whole thing went wrong.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Continuing where I left off...

While I struggled to swallow John’s cum, I managed to mmph and get his attention at the clock. He saw that his exam would be starting in an hour and a half. John went into panic mode and set straight to cleaning himself up.

I enjoyed my time tied up alone. I was still catching my breath, not just from the nose pinching and blowjob, but also from how exhausted I felt after that orgasm. However, my erection began to gradually deflate and I realised I urgently needed the toilet. Figuring that there was a chance John would not be untying me as he was in a rush to leave, and still wanting to enjoy being properly tied up for the day as we had originally agreed, I set to trying to free myself.

Me and John had practised rope bondage many times and I had a feel for the type of knots he would use on me. Often he stuck to simple ‘shoelace’ ties and in this case had cinched two parts of the same rope together to connect my hands and feet. It took me around ten minutes to undo my legs, which thus undid the hogtie cinch, and then another ten minutes to undo my wrists. My heart was pounding the whole time as I expected John to walk in and see me at any second, which would likely result in me being kinkily punished before he left for his exam. Once I was free, I pulled the ballgag out of my mouth and let in dangle around my neck (as I was hoping it might get used later 😉).

I opened the bedroom door at the most unfortunate time as John had just come back from the shower, drying himself off with a towel, and was just outside the door. Without a second to react he lunged at me, his towel falling off in the process. He covered my mouth with his hand and used his other arm to hold my naked body close to his. I grunted under his hand, trying to tell him that I was just going to the toilet, but he was clearly in his element and taking no notice of what I was trying to say.

He marched me through his room and sat me on his desk chair. The second his hand came away a fat wad of tissues was shoved violently into my mouth. It stuck to the corners like glue and filled up all the space up to the back of my throat. He briefly tried to shove the ballgag into my mouth, but found it wouldn’t fit. So naturally, out came the ol’ reliable duct tape. John forced my lips shut and wound tape tightly around my face, preventing me from being able to move my mouth whatsoever. Wanting to do a quick job, he wound tape around my torso, as well as my wrists (behind my back) and my feet.

He grabbed both of my nipples and twisted them 180 degrees causing me to wince and struggle. “That’s what you get for trying to escape,” he boomed. I tried to plea with him beneath the gag, but I think he simply interpreted it as part of the game, along with my escape attempt. Soon after, he left the room again to gather his equipment for his exam, which was an hour away from starting. I accepted my fate and tried to calm myself into thinking I could survive not peeing myself until he came back. I got comfy in my position and waited. However, five minutes or so after he left, the sensation in my bladder began to build up and I couldn’t take my mind of it.

Ten minutes later, John was back, and he brought a mountain of ropes. He was certainly cutting it short with his exam round the corner, but he put meticulous effort into wrapping rope around every corner of my body: my upper and lower arms, twice around my torso, my wrists (which connected to my feet under the chair), my upper and lower legs. I was hoping he’d leave me with the cockring on, as that might have distracted me in my time alone, but instead he decided to torture me by taping an old pair of his underwear (smelling faintly of piss - which did not help) to my face, with the crotch area hanging over my nose. At least he’d tied my legs together. Lastly, he dragged my chair into the walk-in cupboard in the corner of his room.

He kissed my on my humiliating gag one last time before covering me up with hung up clothing from the railing in the cupboard and shutting the door on me, leaving me in the pitch black. I sat there not moving. I heard the door slam shut and I was officially alone. I struggled mightily against the ropes and screamed into the stuff gag but nothing budged. I began to get erect from my tight enjoyable bondage... but that would not last...

Final part coming soon. Thanks for the great feedback as well guys 😊
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man, SO GOOD!! What a great, and I'm sure frustrating, adventure you had with him!
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Being tightly tied and gagged in the walk in cupboard was a weird experience. I had fantasised about being left alone in truly inescapable bondage for quite some time and found myself extremely turned on in my predicament. However, as every minute went by the pain in my bladder grew stronger and stronger, making me more uncomfortable in my position. I knew I could avoid peeing myself so long as I stayed erect, but I could only do that for short intervals.

When my dick went soft I had to vividly remind myself of being John's helpless prisoner in order to get hard again. But with me being stuck in such a dark, tight space I simply couldn't figure out how much time was going past. I began to struggle against my bonds quite hard, which once again got me erect.

It felt like an hour or so had gone by. I took a lot of pleasure playing my role as the helpless captive. I wiggled and mumbled gibberish underneath my gag, which was beginning to dry out my mouth at that point. The gag mixed with the underwear strapped to my face made my groans about as unintelligible as they could be. My penis was being rubbed in between my legs and I had to let it go before I reached an orgasm. My balls began to ache after around the third time doing this, but I was stuck in this endless cycle to stop myself from pissing.

However, on my fourth go at pleasuring myself I felt myself getting to carried away. My dick was harder than ever and I knew this time that I would surely cum. Giving in to temptation I struggled manically against the tape binding me and released a few high pitched girly mews into my gag before experiencing one of the best orgasms in my life. Forgivingly, it lasted quite a while and by the end of it, my leg was fairly drenched in a wave of cum and precum. Once the sensation was over, I sat there guiltily in my bondage realising what a mistake I'd made as the need to pee built up again, this time stronger than ever.

I struggled hard in my bonds but my erection wasn't coming back. My heart sank as the urge to pee became more and more tempting. I tried to estimate how long I'd been confined for. Two hours maybe? Possibly more? Time travels quicker when you're having fun, so maybe John would have finished his exam by now and be back home to get me. I held on until I reached the point of insanity, having no idea how long I had until I was free. At the point of shaking uncontrollably and tears filling my eyes I gave a final helpless mew into my gag and released the pee that had built up. I went all over my legs and onto the cupboard door. I tried to stop it but the stream wouldn't end. It went on for over a minute while I sat there trying to tug my legs and wrists apart. At the end of it the entire small space reeked of piss.

Time proceeded to pass extremely slowly as I sat there, ashamed in the closet. I couldn't wait to be out. I told myself mentally that I'd get my revision done as soon as I was free. I also felt very bad for John as I wished I hadn't gotten his cupboard floor dirty. At the back of my mind, though, I prayed he had some sort of punishment planned for me.

After what felt like five hours, I heard the front door open and my heart sank. "Honey, I'm home!" John shouted jokingly. His footsteps echoed through the house as he wandered to the room. Then the bedroom door opened and he walked through. I heard him sniff and say "oh no." The cupboard door opened and John looked over me with a look of horror as I wiggled uncomfortably in my mess. "I'm so sorry!" was the first thing he said, and he pulled the chair out and used a pair of scissors to untie me from my bonds. "I should've never left you that long, of course that's why you escaped!" After a few minutes I was free and I unwrapped the tape from my mouth and pulled out the tissues with my fingers. "No, it's okay it was my idea. I'm so sorry I..." I looked at the piss-stains on the floor and the wall and teared up a bit. John hugged me. "Let's get you a shower."

I showered off and John gave me my clothes back. He told me about his exam which apparently didn't go too well. We had a cup of tea together and sat talking about my revision and I later I helped him clean up the mess on the floor that I'd left with a mop and some soap.

It got to around 6pm and John suggested I go home to do my revision. I agreed and got on my way. However, just as I exited the front door, my mischievous kinky mind got an idea. "Are you not going to punish me for ruining your cupboard?" I asked. John looked at me stunned at first and then laughed. "You're too kinky for your own good," he said. Then he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into his room.

I spent the next two and a half hours being handcuffed to John's bed, ballgagged and tortured in many ways. He spanked my arse with a paddle until it was red, then he put a thong on me and pulled it up high to give me an excruciating wedgie. Finally, at my request, he let me give him a blowjob while tied up. I walked home that night with a grin on my face and got absolutely no revision done. Safe to say the next day didn't go too well. I didn't pass my exam which lead to me having to retake a few subjects the following year, meaning I had less time to see John and Max. Aside from a few tie ups, this was one of the last times I was properly bound and gagged. Although I have since gone on to be the one doing the tying and gagging.

Thanks for reading my story! I'll get another one out when I have the time. Might put some work on the fictional section next time.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great read, thanks. I have been there (needing to pee) and it is not the greatest feeling, but it is one of those things the human body has to do. Whenever I got tied up in that same space, that memory would always surface and I would still smell it, even years later, although the area was cleaned really well.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So so so happy you shared this!!

It's hot, it's real, he's sexy and he's compassionate, and overall y'all sound like you had a lot of fun. 😁
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Great read, thanks. I have been there (needing to pee) and it is not the greatest feeling, but it is one of those things the human body has to do. Whenever I got tied up in that same space, that memory would always surface and I would still smell it, even years later, although the area was cleaned really well.
Yeah it definitely takes you out of the mood. Can’t imagine what it would be like having that constant reminder there😂
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago So so so happy you shared this!!

It's hot, it's real, he's sexy and he's compassionate, and overall y'all sound like you had a lot of fun. 😁
Thanks 😊 I’m grateful for your feedback. As uncomfortable as it was at times, it was a hell of an experience. Won’t ever forget it
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Aw, Johns reaction was really sweet. That said, being stuck while having to pee (for whatever reason) is the worst. Glad you still got enjoyed the experience.

I'd definitely like to read more from you, be it another memory or a piece of fiction.

And I just saw now that there is more, my sporadic visits here make it really hard to remember stuff. 😅 I need to read or reread that stuff.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This is a terrific read. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you will submit further chapters.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent story
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

John was more forgiving than my friend. I was dressed but still peed myself and since I was hogtied, laying face down on his sofa, the pee went on to his sofa. He made me buy him a new sofa. I was convinced we could just shampoo it but that wasn't good enough for him. And he locked me in a Holy Trainer cock cage and makes me wear a diaper every time I'm tied up. The cock cage NEVER comes off, but I only have to wear a diaper when I'm getting tied up. So, John apologizing,turning you loose, and giving you a shower was quite a blessing. He's a lot more easy going than my captor.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago And he locked me in a Holy Trainer cock cage and makes me wear a diaper every time I'm tied up. The cock cage NEVER comes off...
😏😏😏🥰🥰🥰
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I see you enjoy my situation. But after you've been locked in a Holy Trainer 24/7 for over 2 years you truly wish you could get SOME freedom once in a while.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Don't worry, I've got 6+ months on me, and I don't have a Dom to take care of my subby needs like you do. What a fun journey we're on, eh? 😁
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Awesome
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

I would like to beg the author to revive this thread …
🐦 @justinkgy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic