Long weekend Threesome (MF/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Long weekend Threesome (MF/F)

Post by Vicki »

Okay. Wish I could say I been tied up all this time however I got a promotion at work I really didn’t want and have been getting organized all this time.
Taylor- 6ft tall Sandy blonde hair hazel eyes. The summer between college high school he was working at his Dad’s garage. He was supposed to come to camp ground with us but had to work at the garage so he would join us later that evening.
The camp ground. Let me explain the cabin was built before the actual camp ground came about. This cabin and 3 others are in a wooded area and excluded from one another and the main camp ground. The rest of the grounds contain lots where a person keeps a camper or trailer to stay in. Camp is by a lake. You need to know either a gate code or be buzzed in to get into the camp. Once in and your car is park at your camper you get around using a golf carts. There was a general store/ concession stand and lots of events but the cabin allowed us to be secluded however we can get to the common areas. Somewhat quickly.
So Thursday Becky and I get to the cabin around 11 am. The cabin is like a big room with two added on rooms. So you open the cabin door and you find a small kitchen and dining room table to the right. And to the right of that is the ad on bathroom. The center of the big room was living room area which had a TV that got only local channels against the left wall (there was also a DVD player.) the center of the room where two pull out bed couches that faced each other with a coffee table between them. To the right against the wall was a large king size bed (which would become my prison a large majority of the time.) and against the back was a double bed and beside that bed was a door that lead to ad on room which led to a room that contain two sets of bunk beds. (this cabin had been in Kelly’s family and they had lots of people that would come up.)
Becky has dark brown hair that since this summer I am writing about was in a bob cut with bangs and deep green eyes. 5 feet 10. She majored in sports medicine and is very fit. She however does have a side job. To a very select group of individuals she is well… a dominatrix.
So we got to the cabin threw our bags in the ad on bedroom and unpacked the groceries. We changed into out swim suits and went swimming at the lake for a few hours. We didn’t want to start the fun too early since Taylor wouldn’t be up until later. We got dinner at the concession stand and headed back to the cabin at 4 pm. I got a shower and wash and dried my hair I put on another bikini as Becky requested. Kelly took her turn in the shower and got dressed in a black leather skirt and black strapless top. (She was already prepping for Dom life without realizing it fully)
Becky and Taylor already agreed that she would start and he would join in when he got there. They would be scam artists who had kidnapped me to celebrate their big score and would make me there sex slave.
So Becky had me take my bikini top off and tied my wrists together behind my back. She tied rope around my shoulders above and below the breast and around waist. My arms pinned close to my side and I will say Becky always ties me tight and pushes my comfort level. She placed a cleave gag with a knot in the center. The cloth was so thick it wedged my mouth open and my lips were stretched more than they had been. She had me lay in the center of the bed. She took a piece of rope and wrapped it several times around the base of my left breast the knotted the rope. The rope ends where long still and she used those ends to tie my breast to the headboard. She did the same to my right breast.

Basically I twist or turned my breast felt the squeeze and pain of the movement. I don’t know how she got this idea but it was a unique twist. She left the bikini bottom on and used it to keep the butt plug in place and the dildo which she managed to slip into my bikini and up my vagina. The dildo was a remote control one and guess who had control of it… Becky can be a little evil at times.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

(part 2)

She then tied my legs together above and below the knees and then tied my ankles together and then she anchored my legs to the foot board of the bed. She had me bend my knees ever so slightly and then secure the rope so I could not move my legs at all. I started testing my lack of movement and notice immediately how excited Becky became. She started the vibrator in my vagina slowly she then started caressing and kissing my body focusing on my breast licking my nipples and biting them and my breast. As I came to an orgasm she stop so the orgasm wouldn’t happen. She then start over and bring me to the point of orgasm then deny it. She then straddled me and started fondling herself and brought herself into an orgasm all the while enjoying my struggling and fake whimpering. She recently revealed to me that me in bondage always turn her on and she usually does everything in her power not to orgasm.
Anyways after she orgasmed she then let me have one and well I should explain I can get loud in sex. Orgasms and the like so when I am gagged and in this state it sounds like I am being tortured for real. Taylor finally arrived as I was mid orgasm and really into the role of helpless victim. He immediately stripped to his underwear and joined in helping Becky untie my legs and retying them to the footboard spead eagle style after pulling my bikini bottom off and removing the dildo and butt plug. I was very wet and Taylor started to perform oral on me while Becky went ahead and pulled down Taylor’s underwear and gave him oral. Before he orgasmed he started to have sex with me. After he had me Becky placed a strap on and fucked me. Then they laid on either side of me caressing and fondling me sucking on my breast as they catch their breath and prepared for rounds 2 and three. At one point Becky allowed Taylor to have oral with her. By 10 pm we were exhausted and starved I was sweaty sticky and wanted another shower which I was free to do so while Taylor started the grill and cooked up some hotdogs (after getting dressed.) We ate I was dress in a night shirt while Becky put on the skirt and top. We are and watch a movie. Thinking we were going to sleep I asked what the arrangement would be. Becky and Taylor smiled at each other and I knew they had made plans throughout the week.
Next thing I knew I was being mummified with Grafter tape (for those who don’t know that tape looks like duct tape is strong like duct tape BUT doesn’t hurt the skin like duct tape. So there I was My arms taped to my sides tape around my shoulders then from under my breast to my hip. My legs taped from knees to my ankles. They laid out Taylor’s double hammock on floor and carried me over to it. They laid me flat and started to wrap me in it so my face was exposed but my head and neck would be cushioned in the fabric. I started asking what was happening and my question was answer a bunch of duct tape being placed over my mouth silencing me. I was tied into the hammock and before I realized it more ropes where being added before that rope was thrown over the rafters of the cabin. I started screaming in fear. I was scared to death of heights. I am to this day and I started crying to as I hoisted into the air.
Oh chill out. Becky hissed as she and Taylor tied the ends of the ropes to the couch legs. Both Taylor and Becky could reach up and push me so I swung in the air. I screamed in fear and they laughed hard.
Sweetie I’d never put you in any danger –well real danger but we can’t risk our sex captive escaping before the weekend is over. I watched helplessly as Taylor settled himself on the double bed and Becky slept in the add- on room. The lights got shut off and Laid helplessly from the ceiling.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very nice story. I hope that is not the end of it.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

More will be coming.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Can’t wait to hear more. I love that you enjoy being kidnapped and give up full control to your dom. You’re a perfect sub, the kind I really want to find. They seem rare.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my, it got a little hot in here. I’ve loved reading all of your writings, and this no exception. Thank you for sharing!
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Seems like an interesting night! Can't wait to see more!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Definitely good story :)
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 3

Next morning I was lowered to the ground freed from the tape. I was still upset at the fact I was hanging from the ceiling. It did nothing to ease my fear of heights. I showered and threaten to go home if they ever did anything like that again.

They promise not too and beg me to continue to play. After some time on my feet which stood firmly on the ground I began to calm down. We are and I changed into another bikini expecting to go swimming for a while before picking up with the game. Again they decided they wanted more fun. Taylor threw me onto the bed and I was tied spread eagle to the kind size bed. Becky shoved a cloth into my mouth and used a cleave gag to keep it in place.
Becky was about to start sucking on my breast when Taylor stopped her. “You started yesterday.” Becky climbed off the bed and did a flashy bow. “Fine but I’m watching.” She sat on one of the arms of the couch as Taylor mounted the bed and started fondling me. He performed oral on me than fucked me then Becky joined in each doing oral and fucking me until the cabin got too hot from the afternoon sun.
I was untied got a bathroom break in and at least allowed to put my bikini bottom on before Taylor pulled my arms behind my back and Becky tied my wrists tightly together. While I was in the bathroom they moved the coffee table and set a straight back chair in the center.
“Wait you guys are going to the lake and leaving me here?” I was guided to sit in the chair my arms position over the back of the chair.
“You are our sex captive and we can’t just let you find help or escaping.” Becky explained as she tied my left ankle to the front leg of the chair. “No big deal. Captives are always left alone in the movies and on TV shows tied up and locked in a room. I think Kelly is just a little too paranoid.” She explained as she tied my right ankle to the other front leg of the chair.
“We are only to be there for a couple hours then we are coming back for more fun.” Taylor added as he tied my body to the back of the chair but stopped and fondled my breast, “besides we intend to have and long evening and night of sport.”
“Stay focused” Becky yelled at Taylor as she gagged me with a classic cleave gag and started to place various strips of duct tape over my mouth. Taylor finished wrapping the ropes around my body so and the back of the chair.
I watched helplessly as Becky and Taylor dressed in swim outfits. (Becky in an Emerald Green Bikini) and they pack some towel and other items in a tote. They checked the ropes and promise they would be back in 3 hours. They locked me in the cabin with a couple fans running.
I struggled and screamed. Yes, I was getting turned on at the idea of them coming back and using me even more and true to their word they returned 3 hours later. Taylor went in and showered the lake off himself as Becky took the advantage to start torturing me again. She started with a vibrator that she slipped into my bikini bottom and placed it against my clit. She then placed a nipple clamp on each breast. She blindfolded me turned on the vibrator. She would vary the speed and type of vibration I felt with the controller of the vibrator. All I could do was react and of course when the orgasm started I screamed and strained against the rope feeling such a feeling of pleasure I was so happy. After Taylor was done Becky went in to shower and Taylor untied me from the chair. He carried me to the bed and removed the clamps and vibrator. He pulled my bottom off and again had oral with me.
I was then untied allowed to dress in shorts and a top and we made dinner. ( well Becky made Dinner with Taylor’s help and when he wasn’t helping I was getting a much needed massage.

More to come
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This is beyond hot
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> they returned 3 hours later

A little more detail here and there would improve the reading experience.
For example, you were tied for 3 hours and you just sat there? No feeling bored, cussing your friends, etc. :-)

Thank for posting your story. A nice read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Love the fact you are tied up virtually all the time and in bikinis!! Fav combination!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Barden Fayle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barden Fayle »

Great story. Looking forward to reading more.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

I am deeply sorry I haven't been on.

My Hubby has had family issues. We lost a member of his family and two more had been seriously hurt and are in and out of rehab and hospital. I have been helping them a lot.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Hanukkah and any other celebration I might have missed.

My hope is to be around a lot more the new year.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago I am deeply sorry I haven't been on.

My Hubby has had family issues. We lost a member of his family and two more had been seriously hurt and are in and out of rehab and hospital. I have been helping them a lot.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Hanukkah and any other celebration I might have missed.

My hope is to be around a lot more the new year.
Oh, very sorry to hear this!! I do hope those injured will be covering sooner than later.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers, [mention]Vicki[/mention]
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello Vicki, I don’t think I can put it any better than Emma to be fair,

But you and your family are in my thoughts, I hope there’s a vast improvement in those injured soon and I’m sure your the best support your husband could have at this sad time..

All the best bandit666
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Poor.Vicki. I hope all who can recover soon.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Hello All. Deeply sorry again for the delay. I hope the last part is worth it.

Last part:

The next morning (our last full day at the cabin) I was up first since Taylor wanted to sleep with me beside him that night. So to thank Becky and Taylor for the awesome fun I was having and before the day got too hot I made them Steak and eggs.

After breakfast I was rewarded by being tied up Hands tied behind me rope above and below my breast and around my waist pinning my arms to my back I was gagged with a pink ball gag and laid in the center of the king bed. Becky went out to sun bath to give Taylor and I some alone time. He started with some oral sex. He then had me get to my knees on the bed he laid some pillows down and had me lay on top of them faced down so the pillows propped my behind up. No it was not anal but he took me from behind. He then helped me to lay on my back and after a break we had sex again.

He took a break and changed the ball gag out with a handkerchief stuffed in my mouth and several layers of tape keeping my lips closed in my mouth. He explained that Becky was coming back and he had asked her to do some things he wanted to experience. I was a bit confused but he then took at black leather blindfold and a set of handcuffs. He placed knelt in front of bed and placed the blindfold on than handcuffed his writs behind his back. Five minutes later Becky returned and smiled in delight. “Good slave.” She coo as he pat him on the head as if he was a pet. I was confused but Becky winked at me assuring me everything was okay.
Becky moved toward me and helped me off the bed. “Trust me, you are going to like this. I will as well.” She whispered as she helped me kneel in front of Taylor. She took rope and tied me against Taylor she then ordered Taylor to lay down and she helped so Taylor was laying on the floor and I was laid on top of him. She tied my legs to him legs we could fuck. He started kissing my face and neck and rubbing up against me. I started rubbing against him and he kissed my gag and I moaned in delight. We started rolling on the floor and Becky watched and masturbated. Once we all came Becky untied me from Taylor. She took the handcuffs off Taylor and ordered him to make dinner. He took the blindfold off and whispered “Yes, Goddess.”
Becky lead me to the bathroom had me use it than brought me to the one of the couches she made me sit on it and tied me ankles and legs together and while Taylor cooked ribs on the grill outside along with corn. Becky watched tv while fondling me sucking my breast and using vibrators on my clit.

Once Dinner time came along I was finally freed and able to dress. We ate watch a movie and Taylor left the cabin around 10 pm. Becky and I left the next day.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Fantastic ending!!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Knot4everybody
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knot4everybody »

Fantastic posting. Great detail and capturing the spirit and the intensity of the situation.

Great work...definitely looking for more :)
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

This is an excellent read! I can't wait for more!!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic