Tied Up and Teased (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BondedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied Up and Teased (F/M)

Post by BondedOne »

My girlfriend Ella and I were watching a movie. We were cuddled on the couch and would kiss every so often. Eventually, I couldn’t help it anymore and we started making out. I climbed on top of her and pinned her arms down as I kissed up and down her neck and nibbled near her ears.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” I whispered to her as I bit into her neck and sucked, leaving a mark.

“You’re gonna have to wait a little bit,” she replied teasingly. “Take off my shirt.”

Confused, I lifted off her top to reveal a lacy pale pink one piece lingerie. The cups just barely held in her breasts, with lacy flowers covering her nipples and a deep v went nearly down to her stomach. I reached for her jeans and she nodded. I unbuttoned and removed her jeans to reveal the rest of the teddy, which revealed her hips and just barely concealed her pussy. The back was even more revealing, with only a thin strip of fabric “covering” her ass. I was in awe.

“Like what you see?” She asked as we both stood and she turned, giving me a full view. I nodded and began making out with her again, reaching my hands behind to cup her ass and stroke her back. I started trying to remove the straps near her breasts but she pushed me back down to the couch. I tried to get back up but before I could she climbed on top of me.

“Not quite yet,” she whispered with a smile, “I think you should wait. You haven’t gotten enough time to properly admire me yet.” She pinned my arms down above my head. I wrestled to get out of her grip, but to no avail. “And besides, I like seeing you struggle.” She kissed my neck and I let out a soft moan. “What was that? Sounds like you like having me in control of you.”

“You’re not in control of me,” I gasped. She leaned in for a kiss but then quickly pulled away. I leaned forward practically begging for her to kiss me.

“Oh? Seems to me like I am.” She leaned in for another kiss and pulled away just before our lips made contact.

“Please,” I whispered.

“Please what?”

“Please kiss me, I need it.”

“Hmmmm no. I don’t think you’ve earned it.”

“Please I’m begging you.” She leaned up to my ear.

“Who’s in charge?” She whispered, biting my ear lobe and breathing hot air.

“You are. You control me,” I replied, barely getting it out before letting out another moan.

“That’s right,” she said. She leaned in for yet another kiss but again pulled away just barely before finishing it.

“Please please please I’m begging.”

“Still begging? God, you are such a slut for me aren’t you?”

“Please,” I groaned, my dick growing even harder than it already was. Ella leaned up to my other ear and flicked it with her tongue.

“Who are you?”

“I’m your slut. I’m such a slut for you,” I moaned. She stood up.

“Good. That’s what I thought,” She said with a smirk. She beckoned for me to follow her and she led me to the spare bedroom. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, then kneeled down and unbuttoned and removed my jeans. She stood back up and I once again tried to remove her teddy, but before I could she shoved me onto the bed and climbed back on top of me.

“Still haven’t learned your lesson?” She asked as she pinned my arms down. “Who’s in control?”

“You’re in control.”

“Who makes the rules?”

“You make the rules.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m your slut.”

“Good. Now stay there, slut. Or you’ll be in big trouble.” She went into the closet. I didn’t move a muscle out of pure fear and excitement for what was about to happen. After what felt like an eternity, Ella emerged again, holding a drawstring bag. Without a word, she took out a piece of cloth, climbed back on top of me, and placed it over my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

“What—“ before I could finish, she placed a hand over my mouth.

“Here’s what’s gonna happen. If I hear another word out of you, the gag goes in. Understood?”

“Under—“ Her hand clamped back over my mouth.

“I said not one word. Understood?” I nodded. “Good.” She removed her hand again and grabbed my wrist. “You have three strikes.” She tied a piece of cloth around my wrist. “If you talk, the gag goes in and you lose a strike.” My arm was pulled towards the corner of the bed and secured. I tried to pull it back but it was now tied to the bedpost. Ella pinned it back down with her hand. “Any struggling and you lose a strike.” She repeated this with my other arm and my legs. “I might lean in for a kiss. If you kiss me, you lose a strike. Understood?” I nodded. “Any questions? You may talk.”

“What happens if I lose all my strikes?” Ella leaned up to my ear.

“You’ll be punished.”

“But what—“

“Did I say you could speak again?” I shook my head no. “One strike gone. Two left.” I felt a piece of fabric enter my mouth, and then a strip of duct tape quickly covered it. “You better be careful, this could be a while.”
Last edited by BondedOne 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A real honest-to-goodness Tie Up Game, just like the site says. Well done!

(Please put spaces between paragraphs for those of us with tired old eyes)
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Please Please Please Continue!! !
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

This beginning was beautiful. I would love to hear what happens next..
Deleted User 3170

Post by Deleted User 3170 »

Please do continue!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Very nice story, I hope to read a continuation soon ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start, would love it read more when you finish it.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

BondedOne wrote: 5 years ago My girlfriend Ella and I were watching a movie. We were cuddled on the couch and would kiss every so often. Eventually, I couldn’t help it anymore and we started making out. I climbed on top of her and pinned her arms down as I kissed up and down her neck and nibbled near her ears.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” I whispered to her as I bit into her neck and sucked, leaving a mark.

“You’re gonna have to wait a little bit,” she replied teasingly. “Take off my shirt.”

Confused, I lifted off her top to reveal a lacy pale pink one piece lingerie. The cups just barely held in her breasts, with lacy flowers covering her nipples and a deep v went nearly down to her stomach. I reached for her jeans and she nodded. I unbuttoned and removed her jeans to reveal the rest of the teddy, which revealed her hips and just barely concealed her pussy. The back was even more revealing, with only a thin strip of fabric “covering” her ass. I was in awe.

“Like what you see?” She asked as we both stood and she turned, giving me a full view. I nodded and began making out with her again, reaching my hands behind to cup her ass and stroke her back. I started trying to remove the straps near her breasts but she pushed me back down to the couch. I tried to get back up but before I could she climbed on top of me.

“Not quite yet,” she whispered with a smile, “I think you should wait. You haven’t gotten enough time to properly admire me yet.” She pinned my arms down above my head. I wrestled to get out of her grip, but to no avail. “And besides, I like seeing you struggle.” She kissed my neck and I let out a soft moan. “What was that? Sounds like you like having me in control of you.”

“You’re not in control of me,” I gasped. She leaned in for a kiss but then quickly pulled away. I leaned forward practically begging for her to kiss me.

“Oh? Seems to me like I am.” She leaned in for another kiss and pulled away just before our lips made contact.

“Please,” I whispered.

“Please what?”

“Please kiss me, I need it.”

“Hmmmm no. I don’t think you’ve earned it.”

“Please I’m begging you.” She leaned up to my ear.

“Who’s in charge?” She whispered, biting my ear lobe and breathing hot air.

“You are. You control me,” I replied, barely getting it out before letting out another moan.

“That’s right,” she said. She leaned in for yet another kiss but again pulled away just barely before finishing it.

“Please please please I’m begging.”

“Still begging? God, you are such a slut for me aren’t you?”

“Please,” I groaned, my dick growing even harder than it already was. Ella leaned up to my other ear and flicked it with her tongue.

“Who are you?”

“I’m your slut. I’m such a slut for you,” I moaned. She stood up.

“Good. That’s what I thought,” She said with a smirk. She beckoned for me to follow her and she led me to the spare bedroom. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, then kneeled down and unbuttoned and removed my jeans. She stood back up and I once again tried to remove her teddy, but before I could she shoved me onto the bed and climbed back on top of me.

“Still haven’t learned your lesson?” She asked as she pinned my arms down. “Who’s in control?”

“You’re in control.”

“Who makes the rules?”

“You make the rules.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m your slut.”

“Good. Now stay there, slut. Or you’ll be in big trouble.” She went into the closet. I didn’t move a muscle out of pure fear and excitement for what was about to happen. After what felt like an eternity, Ella emerged again, holding a drawstring bag. Without a word, she took out a piece of cloth, climbed back on top of me, and placed it over my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

“What—“ before I could finish, she placed a hand over my mouth.

“Here’s what’s gonna happen. If I hear another word out of you, the gag goes in. Understood?”

“Under—“ Her hand clamped back over my mouth.

“I said not one word. Understood?” I nodded. “Good.” She removed her hand again and grabbed my wrist. “You have three strikes.” She tied a piece of cloth around my wrist. “If you talk, the gag goes in and you lose a strike.” My arm was pulled towards the corner of the bed and secured. I tried to pull it back but it was now tied to the bedpost. Ella pinned it back down with her hand. “Any struggling and you lose a strike.” She repeated this with my other arm and my legs. “I might lean in for a kiss. If you kiss me, you lose a strike. Understood?” I nodded. “Any questions? You may talk.”

“What happens if I lose all my strikes?” Ella leaned up to my ear.

“You’ll be punished.”

“But what—“

“Did I say you could speak again?” I shook my head no. “One strike gone. Two left.” I felt a piece of fabric enter my mouth, and then a strip of duct tape quickly covered it. “You better be careful, this could be a while.”
i liked to alot cant wait to read the rest of the story?
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Mtlaw11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mtlaw11 »

That's a fun Girl. Great story I need more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic