Hot girl & her sister (M/F and F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
crayons86
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hot girl & her sister (M/F and F/M)

Post by crayons86 »

This is a retelling of my craziest experience back from when I was younger and more rambunctious. I was just out of college, but my buddies and I had a bar/place we liked to go near the edge of campus to try to pick up girls. In my case, I was looking for something more specific (bondage), but I had already had many years of practice in figuring out which women would be into it and which would run away screaming. I was usually prepared for just about anything, but this particular incident tested the limits of what I had even expected could be possible.

The evening started out as usual, with my friends and I taking turns briefly breaking away from the group to try to flirt with girls we had our eyes on. I was on my second of the evening, having already been turned away once. This girl was named Brit, and she wore her straight dark brown hair up tight with a purple form-fitting dress that left her shoulders exposed. She was a psych major in her third year, and she seemed like a pretty chill, open-minded girl. After we had flirted for a little while, I asked if she wanted to get some air, and she agreed.

We chatted a bit more outside the back of the club, where it was quieter and just a little chilly, before she said she should probably get back to her friends. As she turned towards the door to step back inside, I called after her, "Brit...," and grabbed her by the arm. She whirled around, and I moved in for a kiss. She didn't seem to mind it at all and started returning the favor. After a couple of minutes, things were getting hot and heavy, and I had her pushed back against the wall. I gently grabbed her wrists and slid them up over her head, pinning them there with my hands. She moaned, as I continued kissing her slowly down her chin and neck. "Let's get out of here," she whispered desperately. I was in luck! "My place is empty, but I"ll need a ride," she explained. "Just let me tell my friends I'm leaving."

Before long, we were in my car and on our way. I had a good feeling about this one, so I told her to pop open the glove box because there were some things in there that we "might be able to use." She did so hesitantly, and peered in confused at the coils of soft, white rope. Once she had brushed them aside and caught a glimpse of the bright red ball gag inside, it clicked. She bit her lip and flushed from her cheek down the back of her neck but quickly grabbed the contents and stuffed them into her purse. My member was already rock hard.

"My sister is going to be out late tonight" she assured me as we burst through the door of the dimly lit open area of her apartment. No sooner had the door shut then we were all ready all over each other, frantic with desire. "Just a minute," she started, and she broke away from me. "I want to freshen up a little." I took a seat impatiently on her leather sofa as the moonlight peeked through the venetian blinds, taking the opportunity to remove my shoes and jeans. A few minutes later, she reappeared in the bathroom doorway and my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing nothing but a black silk bra and the ball gag, and in her hands were several coils of the rope. I was ready to burst.

"Oh, so you want me to tie you up and have a little fun with you?" I teased, stating the obvious. "Mmmm Hmmmph" she nodded, moving forward and extending her hands to offer the ropes I would be using. I grabbed them from her. "Turn around," I ordered. "Hands behind your back." She complied, casting a pleading eye back over her shoulder to me and patting around my privates to find what she was looking for, which didn't take her very long. I unwound one of the ropes and quickly bound her wrists behind her all while she was stroking me and moaning softly. I undid her bra and started feeling her up from behind. Her moans grew louder. I took one of the remaining ropes and tied her upper arms below her breasts. She made a good show of struggling to show that she was tied securely and wouldn't be slipping out any time soon.

I sat back down on the sofa behind her and grabbed her by her bound wrists down with me, gently inserting myself into her warm wetness and letting her squirm around, writhing in ecstasy. Just when I thought we were both about to come, I pulled her off. "Not yet, you naughty little girl. I'm going to make you beg for it." I bent her over the leather footrest and yanked her right ankle up towards her thigh, grabbing one of the remaining ropes from the sofa. She protested through her ball gag, but there wasn't much she was going to be able to do about it given her circumstances. I bound her right ankle up to her thigh and then did the same thing with her left one. Holding her down with my left hand, I gave her naked thigh a crisp slap with my right. She let out a muffled yelp, and I was about to land one more when suddenly the door handle began to jiggle behind me.

I froze and my mind went blank while the door swung open. A taller, slightly older redheaded woman in a black cocktail dress and heels stared at me agape and screamed. Before I could react, she pulled something cylindrical out of her purse and had it pointed in my direction. "Brit!" she gasped. "Are you okay????" "Yfffff!" was all she got back, and I began stammering when a look suddenly crossed her face. "Oh my god... Is this consensual?" We both nodded frantically. After taking a second to compose herself, her demeanor quickly changed yet again. "You!" she thundered, accusingly, still holding the cylinder towards out my face. "Come with me. Now. I need to have a word with you." "Now?" I wondered out loud, still standing buck naked and in shock with a raging erection in front of this total stranger. "Do as I say, or you're getting a face full of pepper spray. Understand?" I decided I'd better comply until she had had a chance to calm down and better understand the situation. She pushed me into what appeared to be a bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

"Sit!" she ordered, and gestured towards an old wooden chair against a wall. I did, starting to feel slightly embarrassed about the whole situation, not to mention my privates continuing to be in full display to this enraged woman who I had already guessed must be Brit's sister Shannon. "Hands behind your back and keep them there." "Shannon.." I began. "Brit and I came here together. What we were doing was totally consensual, and we didn't expect you to be home so early." "Shut it!" Shannon snapped back. "I know your kind." I had begun to have the feeling that I didn't like her at all. She slid open the small top drawer of a dresser and pulled out what appeared to be a coil of about 30 feet of natural fiber rope. "So... why do you have so much rope in your bedroom?" I teased, hoping to get some kind of reaction, but it didn't seem to phase Shannon at all. "A modern girl's gotta have her fun," she shrugged. "Now you're going to see what it feels like to be tied up by a total stranger, which I'm sure you've done before to countless others before you decided to prey on my baby sister."

Within seconds, she had my wrists tightly lashed together behind my back and to the spokes running up the back of the wooden chair. I tried to see if I would be able to wriggle out of the bonds, but she had tied them tightly and well. "Woah, looks like you've done this before," I prodded again. "Maybe once or twice," she shrugged again. "Actually, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. The reason I'm home so early is that my boyfriend and I had a big fight." She leaned in, grabbed my hair with one hand, and whispered into my ear: "He wouldn't let me tie him up and fuck his brains out, so now I guess I get to do it to you. It must be my lucky day." The erection I'd had that had finally begun to soften sprung back to life. She drew away and took her sweet time, methodically binding my ankles to the chair legs and then wrapping my torso with rope until I was entirely pinned to the chair. "Fuck you, you conniving bitch!" I managed to blurt out, perhaps not smartly. She slapped me smartly across the face, reached for the dresser drawer again, and retrieved a large roll of duct tape. "That's about enough out of you, you fucking perv. Your job now is to be a dick for me to get off on and nothing else, and the pepper spray threat still stands. Who do you think the cops are gonna believe? The stranger in the woman's apartment?"

She grabbed my hair again and yanked my head forward to make room for the tape to be wound several times around my head, gagging me effectively. She looked intensely into my eyes while stroking my cock before dropping her panties and climbing onto me. After riding me for what could only have been a couple of minutes, we both climaxed simultaneously, and she collapsed back onto her bed. "Oh, fuck!" she exhaled, taking a moment to catch her breath before sliding into the adjacent bathroom and slamming the door. I heard the shower start, still trying to comprehend what was happening. Fortunately, the movement had loosened the ropes holding my wrists somewhat, and I was able to slide one hand out after a bit of work. I quickly undid the knots around my upper arms and then ankles, freeing myself from the chair. I had a single thought on my mind at that point: revenge. While the pepper spray was nowhere to be found, I was able to spot a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs peeking out of Shannon's playtime drawer. I grabbed them as well as a pink ball gag that had been in there too and slid next to the bathroom door.

Less than a minute later, Shannon stepped out, still drying her hair. I moved quickly, grabbing one wrist and cuffing it while wheeling her around to pull it behind her. She yelled out, but I stifled her by clamping my hand over her mouth. "It's payback time." I told her. I wrestled her onto the bed, managing to pull her cuffed wrist close enough to the headboard to fasten the other end to the bed frame with my free hand. Then, I picked up the ball gag that had fallen onto the bed and used both hands to strap it into her mouth, tightening it quickly. "Yww fwkrrr" Shannon got out while I went to the drawer to grab another pair of cuffs. She had begin trying to unstrap the gag with her uncuffed hand, but I quickly pinned it and then cuffed it to the head board in the same fashion as the first. I went to retrieve the rope.

Shannon continued thrashing and trying to kick me off the bed, but I was too strong and, before long, I had her legs tightly frog tied. "Don't worry honey. You're not really my type, and I'm a gentleman, so I'm not going to fuck you while you're in this compromising position. I am, however, going to let you watch your sister and I finish up what we had started when we were so rudely interrupted." As a finishing touch, I retrieved one of the vibrators from Shannon's drawer and slid it into her while she was still thrashing around. Her movements gradually became calmer, and she started to moan.

I left her that way and went out to the common room to see what had happened to Brit. She had wriggled off of the footrest and was lying on the floor struggling but had been unable to free herself. I ungagged her and brought her up to date. "Well, your older sister just had her way with me after trying making me feel bad for giving you want you wanted. What do you say we get a little revenge on her? "Yeah, Shannon can be a real bitch sometimes. Are you going to untie me?" "Hmmm, well I guess I could" I answered, "but I was thinking...." and I whispered the rest into her ear. She nodded, excitedly, and so I strapped the ballgag back into place and hoisted Brit up over my shoulder, flinging her onto the floor in Shannon's room. I fucked her until she had come several times and then untied her, with Shannon looking on all the while, pleasuring herself on the vibrator. "Should we free her?" I asked Brit. "Don't bother," she said. "I'll do it in the morning".

We kissed goodnight, and she said "call me," and then, more softly and with a wink, "I might want to try tying you up sometime, big boy." "As long as someone gets tied up" I told her. We did have several more encounters involving bondage together, but never anything that could top the first one.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s hard to top, for sure!

Very hot story, thanks for sharing it.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Yeah...this is fiction.
AC Campbell