Whimsical University Bondage (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Whimsical University Bondage (M/F)

Post by beserkade12 »

In reference to that one line from House of Cards where Kevin Spacey talks about sex being about power, there seems to be a negative correlation between the way we experience power in our daily lives and the way we experience it in the bedroom. It wasn’t until adulthood that I lost my sense of ‘power’ in daily life. Shit gets real very fast in uni. Suddenly, there’s things like money to worry about and mental health and hygiene: all things that I, to this day, do not feel I’m fully on top of. And it wasn’t until I pushed myself head-first into adult life that I began to play the dominant role in a relationship.

It had been a year since I was last tied up. Up until that point I was certain that I was predominantly submissive. However, towards the end of my first year at university, I met a girl called Megan, who I eventually started dating. While things started out slow for the first few months, the two of us began to get more serious over the Summer holiday. It wasn’t until one night where me and Megan were talking at her flat, and I jokingly told her to shut up... and her response was “make me”... that anything BDSM-related began to start. I can’t remember exactly where the conversation went from there but I know I had gone for the risky approach with saying that I’ll have to gag her... and her saying that she’d like that.

Fast forward to the first time I tied her up, during year two of my course. We went out shopping one time and bought a pair of handcuffs and some rope and had nervously kept them in our room waiting for one of us to pipe up and do something with them. One night, during foreplay, she told me she was in a kinky mood and wanted to try out our supplies. I keenly obliged. Simple as can be, I loosely put a handcuff on her wrist, passed it through the chain of her uni accommodation bed and cuffed her other wrist. Instantly, I noticed how much more excited she was. Her breathing became heavier and she bit her lip. I waited for her to settle into her bondage before going any further. I asked her to struggle against the cuffs and within 10 or so seconds, she’d already pulled one of her wrists out.

“You’ve got to try a bit harder than that,” she said. So I tightly cuffed her wrist back up, and tightened the other one as well. She giggled and struggles against the metal cuffs restraining her while I waved her hand up and down her thigh, making her anticipation grow. I got up and retrieved a scarf from my wardrobe and tried pulling it around her eyes as a blindfold. As it so happened, she hadn’t tied her hair in a ponytail and I had trouble pulling the scarf around her face, especially as she was already tied to the bed. We settled on having the scarf lying over her eyes instead of being tied fully around, next time we’d do better. Slowly, I went between her legs and gave her what she wanted... by the end of it she was shaking uncontrollably and drenched with sweat. She was hooked on being tied up and I was hooked on being the tyer.

For days we talked about how much fun we had that night and we planned to do it again at the end of the week. Being that we were on different courses, we had big gaps throughout the weeks where we wouldn’t get a chance to see each other, considering that we were on different campuses and both went to extracurricular clubs. Usually it was Monday, Friday and weekends. At the time I was on the uni’s football team. Tuesday nights we played against other uni teams. We had been climbing the leaderboard for weeks, but we ran into some trouble that week, as we were slaughtered by one of the Russel Group teams. Our coach was not happy and made us do an hour of laps around the soaking wet field. That night, I went home drenched in mud and rain... and I wanted nothing more than to see Megan helpless in ropes. So I bought some ropes.

That Friday, Megan came round to my flat. We watched a film together and ate takeaway. The film was Full Metal Jacket. In case you haven’t seen it, brilliant film, one of my favourites. I was showing it to Megan for the first time but she wasn’t really paying attention, too busy talking to get what was going on. Retrospectively, I think she was giving me incentive to put her in ropes, and I latched on effortlessly. I covered her mouth with my hand. She blushed slightly and began to mmph nonsense into my hand, though made no effort to raise her arms and defend herself. I told her if she doesn’t stay quiet throughout the film I’ll have to make her. She nodded and I removed my hand, to which she suddenly shouted “Help!” I instantly re-covered her mouth and pulled her arms behind her. “Suit yourself,” I commented as she giggled softly.

I got off her for a minute, she thankfully stayed in her submissive position on her belly with her wrists crossed behind her. I got the rope I bought earlier in the week. “Oooh, you’ve bought new supplies,” she noticed. Silently, I ran chords of the rope through wrists, making sure to cinch it half way through so that her wrists were bound both vertically and horizontally (I watched a video on bondage knots earlier in the week too). Seeing her bound like this was such a gorgeous sight. I got in my element and nibbled on her ear making her squeal and pulling her trousers down to slap her bare arse.

Her squealing intensified and I covered her mouth with my hand. “You’re being very loud, hunny, I think it’s time to shut you up,” I told her as she wiggled underneath me and mumbled unintelligibly. I scanned the room while keeping a grip over her lips. I tried to figure out what I could use to gag her. I couldn’t see the scarf that I’d used in our last session. Instead, I settled on a roll of duct tape that I had used to pack my bags for accommodation (and nothing else!!!) and brought it towards her. I ripped off a piece and brought it towards her mouth. “No, please! I’ll scream!” She begged playfully. I told her “I don’t think you will,” before bringing it to her lips. The tape left an outline of them, as I’d pulled the tape so tightly over her mouth, and no matter how much she mmphed and mumbled, her lips didn’t budge.

She struggled on the bed, her cheeks bright red as the tape completely nullified her protests. After applying a few more strips of tape to her mouth, I looked around to see what else I could use to keep her enslaved. Ironically, it wasn’t until this point that I found my trusty scarf. I brought it to her eyes and tied it round her head, which was much easier now given she was in a more vulnerable position. She was send into total darkness.

I teased her verbally, commenting on her hopeless gag-talk and slapped her arse again and again. Finally, I entered her, finding her to be soaking wet. She lasted even shorter than she did in the previous session.

To be continued soon...
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice start to a bondage fuelled relationship looking forward to hearing more......
redtogo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redtogo »

great story
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to reading more!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

Awesome story! That sounds like a great way to start out a fun relationship!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story.

> To be continued soon...

Waiting... :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Please continue! Very good story so far!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Looking forward to more...
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Where is part 2??? :D
Nicely done! Enjoyed it!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D